All Night Movie Marathon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But yeah I just let him do it, and WOW. I keep thinking about it and it's getting me excited again. I even sucked his dick (I KNOW, I KNOW!!!) which was sort of gross but I also kind of liked it... I couldn't sleep afterwards, I just laid there breathless with the room spinning all around me.

Then this morning he came back in and woke me up by pulling my pants down and we did it again... My head is still spinning thinking about it. I sort of want to do it again, is that super weird???

If this is how good it can be, I wish he'd just ask me out or something... if it was a dream, I sort of want to try this stuff in real life, thats for sure..."

Holy shit! I could not believe what I was reading. Here it was, I thought I had a snowball's chance in hell of actually dating her, but it sounded like she wanted me to ask her out! Also, she didn't seem mad at all about me 'taking advantage of her while sleeping', in fact she seemed like she really liked it!

My wildest fantasies really were coming true. I waited a few days and with a large amount of newly found confidence, I asked her out. To my delight, Chrissy said yes. I'm taking her to ice cream and a movie Friday night and we'll see how it goes.

I know this isn't really how a relationship is supposed to start, but I'll take it any way I can get it!