First Night as a Topless Server

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The couple are climbing onto the bed and the father lifts his head to watch intently as they lay beside each other and kiss. Fran cups the boy's ball-sack as they kiss passionately. His cock is thick, long and amazingly stiff. I can't wait to see the lusty fucking. This is so bloody sexy.

The father's hands leave my crotch and I hear him open his belt and pull down his zipper. I know what's happening but I'm too shy to look down and just keep my eyes fixed on the bed. I feel the sofa cushions move. My god, he must be taking his pants off? I don't look down trying to save whatever modesty I have left.

A hand goes to the waistband of my panties. A deep voice whispers in my ear, "Lift your bum." I lift it like I have no will of my own, and my panties are pulled down and off. I stare forward. The father's hand slides up my inner thigh to my pussy and I close my eyes and enjoy the carnal sensations the probing fingers unleash. I hear a groan on the bed and look over. The boy is propped on his elbow looking down hungrily to Fran's body. She has taken his hand and moved it to her crotch. She rotates her hips as he feels what is likely his first pussy. I can hardly breathe; it's such a horny sight.

What's this? A man's hand is pulling my hand. Wow, he's wrapping my fingers around his stiff erection. It is like velvet over granite. He let's go of my hand and he reaches his hand back into my very hungry crotch. It seems fair that I pleasure his sex as he is doing mine. His erection is much bigger than my ex-boyfriend's. I stroke the shaft slowly as my boyfriend liked when I jerked him off.

He whispers quietly so the lovers can't hear, "Yes, stroke my cock just like that, nice and slow."

I whisper back respectfully, "Yes, sir." My parents taught me to be respectful to my elders.

He continues, "It's really sexy watching your girlfriend and my son, right?"

I admit truthfully, "Yes sir, very sexy."

"Lean forward, I want to pull your skirt up at the back so I can feel your sweet ass." Like a complete tart, I lean forward and feel my skirt pulled out from under me and a strong hand cup my naked ass-cheek. Him massaging my bum while he gropes my pussy as I stroke his big cock, is crazy-making. My nostrils flare with each deep breath.

I hear a big grunt from the bed. The father and I freeze and look over. The boy is on his knees between Fran's, with a stiff cock preparing to mount her missionary-style. Fran reaches her hands up to him invitingly. It's the sexiest thing I've seen as he covers her body as she reaches under to guide the head of his manhood to her vagina. More animal sounds pour from the boy's lips as he thrusts into her to the hilt. Fran gives a feminine squeal of approval and grabs his ass as he thrusts powerfully over and over into her with his ass muscles flexing with every thrust. She is obviously loving it.

The hand in my vagina is hitting all the right spots and I snuggle into the man's body beside me. My hips are humping his hand and I reach up my lips to kiss his neck. The feel of his cock in my fist feels so natural. I start envisioning how it might feel inside me. My god, what a naughty thought. From the bed, I hear a huge groan and see the boy stiffen his body as he has an orgasm, thrusts a few more times frantically and rolls off Fran. My pussy is vibrating and in desperate need of relief, but I'm much too shy to beg for sex. I reach my lips up and kiss his mouth passionately as an invitation to go forward. Our tongues dance wonderfully as he cups my breasts, then dives his head to my chest and takes a nipple into his mouth. I moan in passion.

Over on the bed through a fog of lust I see the boy and Fran looking over at us. He is saying something to her, and she is nodding yes. What's this, she's walking over here.

She says, "Alicia, Richard would like to be with you but was too shy to ask. You should do it. He's good." I'm speechless and hesitate. She continues, "And I am horny for dad here." I feel the father's hand on my back pushing me gently towards his son. My pussy is begging for a cock and I stand and walk over in a daze with a lust fog-filled brain.

The boy has a big grin on his face as I walk to him. He looks down and says firmly, "Take off the skirt." I unzip the back and let it fall to be totally naked and offering myself. His hungry eyes drill into my crotch. A blush burns on my face as I instinctively hide my sex with my hand. I climb onto the bed and lay obediently on my back as he gazes down the length of my body. He moves my hand from in front of my sex and licks his lips as he stares at my crotch. He is very long and well-built. I feel very feminine beside him. His penis is semi-hard laying across his thigh. He says with a note of wonder, "You are so pretty." I blush and smile up at him from the compliment.

I need intimacy and kiss his shoulder in total surrender and snuggle my body into his. I reply honestly, "Thanks and you are very impressive yourself." After a few seconds of awkwardness, I realize I will have to make the first move as Fran had. I kiss his chest and put my hand on his penis. I hear a little groan in his throat. "You can kiss my titties if you want. I'd like that." He dips his lips and kisses one breast all over amateurishly.

From behind me over on the sofa I hear a loud male voice, "Just lick the head of my cock. Yes, just like that." The boy lifts his head from my chest and looks over at them. A surge of lust has me taking his hand and placing it on my sex. I take the shaft of his semi-erect big cock in my hand. The father says loudly, "Lick my balls sweetheart. Oh, fuck yes. Make them really wet." I can hear her slurping sounds from across the room. The cock in my hand goes rock hard and I can see the boy's nostrils flaring and his breathing pick up. I sense this is my chance to quell my pussy's hunger.

Words that I have never spoken, come to me, my modesty gone. I whisper, "Feel my pussy, baby. I need you to do me." He is still intently watching his father and Fran. I can't see what's happening there from my vantage point. I stroke his big cock and remember my boyfriend always lasted deliciously longer the second time after cumming. I cup his sack and roll the balls inside around. I can sense his lust is building.

I hear his father in the dark over on the sofa, "Oh fuck, your pussy is so tight." I'm going out of my mind. My lust meter is in the red zone. I need cock. I say pleadingly, "Baby, my pussy is nice and tight for your cock too." My modesty is totally gone as my instincts consume me.

A dam breaks in the primitive area of the boy's brain and he kneels down on the bed between my widespread legs and mounts me like a sex-starved bull. As I saw Fran do, I reach between our hips for his erection and notch the engorged head in my love opening. My loud scream bounces off the walls as he plunges balls-deep in a heartbeat. Thank heaven my vagina is soaking wet from all the foreplay. I dig my heels into the back of his knees and hold on as a magic carpet ride of sexual pleasure washes over me again and again as he thrusts over and over. Sweet mercy, I grab his muscular ass and feel the muscles flex deliciously with every thrust.

I feel a dangerous orgasm building in my crotch. Oh fuck, it's too much. I'll die. Male animal sounds and his hot breath fill my ear. His thrusting slows slightly and a panic hits me. I urge him on like a slut, "Yes, baby, do me. Oh yes, just like that. I love it." I pull on his ass and his youthful energy and lust kick in to drive into me faster and wonderfully with more power. My eyes are open, but see nothing. Primitive areas of my brain are totally focused on the lust energy building in my crotch. Suddenly it explodes.

"OH, AHHHHHHHHHHH, OH YES, AHHHHHH. Yes, yes. OH FUCK DON'T STOP. AHHH. Ahhhhhhhhhh. My god, YES. Wave after wave of intense pleasure wash over me. Soon, my body relaxes in complete luxury as I hold the boy's body tightly, his cock buried in my center as my mind clears. What's this? The boy is starting to fuck me again. My pussy is sensitive, but this is all good. Suddenly, I remember I'm not on birth control. I whisper in his ear, "Please don't cum inside me sweetheart." He grunts an okay and picks up speed. I urge him on, "Oh yes, your big cock feels so good. Yes, baby fuck me." I want him to cum. I need him to cum. A big animal growl releases from his throat as he sits back between my legs above me, looking down, and jerks his stiff cock. Warm, white strings of semen shoot onto my stomach. An instinctive, inexplicable sense of glee hits me as I watch his seed spill on to me. When he finishes, I take a fistful of sheet and wipe it away and cover myself modestly with the bedspread..

My gaze goes to the sofa to see Fran and the father staring over at us. I feel my base nature has been exposed not just to them but me as well. The father smiles a knowing smile. This time I don't blush.

12