First Night Ch. 2

Story Info
Tony and Traci try anal.
3.8k words
4.49
231.4k
25
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnonSky
AnonSky
375 Followers

This is the continuation of the story of Teri, Traci, and Tony begun in First Night . Their parents left on a second honeymoon cruise, leaving the three alone at home. The story picks up with the morning after their first night, a night spent in sexual exploration of each other.

The movement woke Teri and she watched through half opened eyes as Tony got up, evidently headed for the bathroom. Teri smiled to herself when she noticed he had a huge hard-on. She decided the bathroom was a good idea, she needed to pee, and she wanted to brush her teeth. She eased her arm away from Traci and quietly got out of bed, glancing at the clock -- it was 10:10 a.m., they'd had about six hours sleep.

When she returned, Tony was back in bed, waiting for her. She crawled in beside him and snuggled up to him, being careful not to wake Traci. She noticed his prick was just semi-hard, but as her body pressed up against him, it rapidly became fully erect. They turned on their sides so they were facing one another. Teri opened her thighs and let his erect prick slide between them....then closed her thighs, trapping his prick against her pussy.

"I wondered where you were," whispered Tony. "Was that the phone I heard while I was in the john?"

Teri laughed softly, "Yeah, it was Mom. Wanted to know if we had made it through the night safely. She was calling from a dock phone and had to leave because they started boarding the cruise ship." Teri kissed him lightly teasing his lips with her tongue, "I told her we took real good care of each other last night and to not worry."

Tony chuckled quietly, "That's the truth....we did."

Teri kissed him again, this time she ran her tongue deep into his mouth, letting him suck on her tongue. She broke the kiss and pulled back some and looked at him. "I thought I tasted mint on that first kiss...you used some mouthwash."

"Well, I didn't want to turn you off with morning-breath," whispered Tony.

"Oh, how considerate. Were you planning on doing something this morning? With this hard thing between my legs?"

"I wanted......Well, I mean I hoped....Thought we could," stammered Tony.

Teri chuckled and shut him up with a deep kiss. "Oh Tony, I'm just teasing you. That's why I brushed my teeth.....I thought we could too. Now kiss me like you want to make love to me."

Tony kissed her, and began rubbing the shaft of his prick against her pussy while he massaged her breasts, playing with her nipples. Tony could feel the wetness of her pussy coating his prick.

After a few minutes of this, Teri rolled him over on his back and climbed atop him, and whispered softly, "Put it in me...I want to feel it in my pussy."

Tony rubbed the head of his prick up and down her slit and then eased it in to her wet pussy tunnel. "What about Traci?"

"We'll be quiet," whispered Teri, as she began to move her pussy slowly up and down on Tony's rigid prick. "You know how hard she is to wake up in the morning."

Tony chuckled, "You weren't too quiet last night....you woke her up."

"If I think I'm going to yell, I'll suck this in my mouth and bite on it," whispered Teri, as she sucked some flesh at his neck into her mouth and gently clamped down on it with her teeth.

Tony hugged her tightly and began to thrust his hips up to meet her downward thrusts, driving his prick deep into her pussy. He was using long slow strokes, pressing and grinding their hips against each other each time they made contact, trying not to shake the bed too much. Traci kissed him, sucking his tongue into her mouth, her tongue dueling with his while Tony's hands massaged her breasts, his fingers gently pinching and pulling on her hard, erect nipples.

"Oh Tony, this feels so good......I could get used to this - every night and every morning," moaned Teri huskily. "Damn, it feels good....you're so big...much bigger than David. God, I love the way it feels."

Teri raised herself up, pushing her pussy even harder against his prick and his thrusting hips. She began to speed up her thrusts, pumping her ass up and down on his prick, occasionally pausing, sitting up almost erect to feel his prick deep in her aching pussy. She could feel the huge head of his prick pushing against her cervix as she thrust her pussy all the way down on his rigid prick.

Tony moaned softly, thrusting his prick up into her wet, hot pussy. "Oh Teri, that feels good..........you're so damn hot. It feels like your pussy is sucking me your so damn tight.....Oh Jesus."

Teri collapsed forward onto Tony's chest and began to pump her ass up and down more rapidly, sliding her pussy down on his shaft so hard that there a soft slapping sound as flesh met flesh, driving his prick deep into her wet tunnel.

"Oh Teri, I don't think I can last much longer," Tony moaned softly. "God, I'm not going to be able to hold it." Tony gripped her buttocks and began to grind his hips against her as his prick thrust deep into her pussy. Teri began to slam her pussy down even harder and faster on his rigid prick. She could feel her clit being squeezed between their pubic bones as he ground his hips against her. It was creating a growing tension in her body and a sensation building deep in her pussy, pushing her up to that crest, aching for release. When he thrust his prick up into her and then held her there, grinding his hips against her throbbing pussy, she felt Tony's body tremble, and then the eruption of his prick deep within her pussy filling it with his cum. This triggered an eruption of spasms in her pussy as her orgasm swept through her body. She stifled a yell by burying her face against his shoulder and neck, sucking his flesh up into her mouth to bite off a scream.

They lay quietly, almost breathlees, just holding one another. "Oh Teri, damn...that was good. You know, I...I should rewrite my story. What do you think?"

Teri chuckled quietly, "Only if I get to proof read it." She kissed the tip of his nose, "See I told you I could be quiet. Traci hasn't even stirred, she....Uh-Oh, you slipped out," whispered Teri as his softened prick was pushed from her tight pussy. "It amazes me how small it can be, and yet, how large it gets when it's hard."

Tony laughed softly, "Yeah, you didn't yell, but I almost did when you clamped down on my neck. I bet I'm going to have a hell of bruise there."

"That's a 'love bite...anyway, you could have yelled," chuckled Teri. "I think Traci could sleep through a tornado."

"I heard that," said Traci, sitting up. "Who can sleep with you guys using the bed for a trampoline." Traci laughed, "It was funny listening to you two trying to be quiet." She swung her feet out of bed and got up. "I'll be back in a minute."

When Traci came back in a few minutes later, Teri and Tony were lying side by side talking. Traci climbed up on the bed between Tony's legs and looked at his cum covered prick lying limply to one side on his stomach. "It looks like you guys haven't been giving this any attention," she said as she lowered her head and began to gently lick his prick, cleaning it of his cum and Teri's pussy juices.

"I think I wore it out," laughed Teri.

Tony's prick was beginning to respond to Traci's tongue and rapidly growing larger. Traci looked up at them, "No, I think there's some life still left in it."

Teri gave Tony a quick kiss and got out of bed. "I'm going to go get cleaned up....you two have fun. I'll fix us some breakfast, or rather lunch, in about an hour."

Tony's prick was now fully erect, and as Teri left the room, she heard Traci say, "Listening to you guys got me soaking wet. I want to try it on top, the way you fucked Teri."

"Sure, climb on and stick it in. As tight as you are, it'll probably go in easier that way."

Teri watched as Traci straddled Tony's hips and lowered her pussy onto his prick, taking it all the way in her, and started to pump her pussy up and down on Tony's large prick. Teri smiled and left. "Damn, she was worked up from listening to us," Teri muttered to herself, remembering how slow Tony had gone last night when he entered Traci's pussy for the first time.

Traci pumped her pussy up and down on Tony's stiff shaft as he pushed his hips up to meet her. "Oh Tony, I like it this way.....stick your finger in my ass, finger fuck my asshole the way Teri did me last night," she moaned softly.

"You liked that, huh? Okay, turn around and face the other way.....it'll be easier," whispered Tony.

Traci reversed her position, trying to keep his prick in her while she did so. Now her ass was fully exposed to Tony. He spread her ass cheeks and rubbed some of her pussy juices on the small rosebud. After getting it well lubricated he began to probe with the tip of his finger, finally slipping it in up to the first knuckle. He started to move his finger in and out going a little deeper into her ass each time until, finally, it was all the way in her tight butt. He was pumping his finger in and out and could feel the tight sphincter muscle begin to relax, as it did, he slipped a second finger into her ass. Now he was finger fucking her ass with both his first and middle finger.

"Oh my God, Tony...Tony," she moaned, as his second finger slid into her ass. "Oh God, that feels good....so good." She moaned even louder as her body shuddered as he probed deep into her asshole. "OOHHHhhhhh......that's good....that's real good."

"Did you cum?....It felt like you did." He continued to thrust his prick into her pussy and his fingers into her asshole. He was having difficulty coordinating the two with Traci also pumping her ass up and down on his prick and pushing against his fingers.

"Oh, a little one, but I still want you...don't stop....please don't stop," she moaned loudly. "Oh Tony, fuck me in my ass.....can you fuck me in my ass?"

"Traci, I may be too big....you're tight as hell on my fingers."

"I want something bigger...lots bigger. Please try....please," she almost whimpered.

"Okay, but if it hurts, I'll stop....you tell me. Get on your hands and knees so I can get at you doggie style. You tell me if it hurts too much....Okay."

"Yes...Yes," she said as she scrambled off him and got in to position.

Tony spread her ass cheeks wide open and place the head of his prick against her puckered asshole, which was already well lubricated by his fingers. Tony gripped her and began to push his prick against the pink rosebud, wondering how his large prick was going to go into such a small hole. He could see it spread and widen as the head of his prick began to penetrate her, but it was far from being in. At that moment Traci pushed back hard against his prick, crying out as the head of his prick popped through into her ass.

Traci's push backward, his prick popping through into her ass, and her crying out, startled Tony. "Are you okay? You want me to stop?"

"NO....NO...DON'T STOP." It's okay....fuck me slow....go slow, but push it on in. Fuck my ass the way you do my pussy," moaned Traci. "Oh God, that feels good....that's it, do it slow....go a little deeper each time," she said huskily as he started to pump his prick back and forth into her ass.

"Traci, it's so damn tight....I won't be able to last long." He was now pumping his prick in and out with longer strokes. Since her beautiful round buttocks protected her asshole, plain old anatomy prevented him from being able to sink his prick all the way into her for its full length, but he had a good five to six inches in her ass. The tightness seemed to have eased some, but even so, he had never felt his prick gripped this tightly.

"That's good.....Oh God, that's good," she cried. Traci lowered her face to the bed leaving her ass up in the air as Tony's prick pounded deep into her gut. She could feel his balls slapping against her pussy as he drove his huge prick in to her. Traci reached back with one hand and began to massage and squeeze her clit, feeling the tension mounting in her body, pushing her toward the release she wanted.

"Oh Tony, fuck me harder....harder and faster. Oh damn......Oh Tony, I'm going to cum. OH.....OH....NOW TONY.....NOW.....OH GOD, FUCK ME....FUCK ME HARD!!!" she cried, as her orgasm swept through her body.

Traci's cries pushed Tony over the edge. He rammed his prick into her ass one last time, as deep as he could, and held her butt jammed against him, as his pulsating prick spewed his cum deep in her bowels.

Totally spent, Traci collapsed forward on the bed, pulling her impaled ass off Tony's prick with a very audible wet popping sound as his prick exited her asshole. Tony laid down beside her, staying partly on her back to keep his messy prick from fouling the sheets.

"Traci....Traci," he murmured, "that was the damnest screwing I've ever had....God, you were terrific." He stroked her hair, "How do you feel?"

Traci turned her head to him and silently kissed him. Her eyes were glistening with tears and one was running down her cheek.

"Traci, you're crying....did I hurt you? Why didn't you tell me?"

Traci shook her head. "No...No, you didn't hurt me. When I started cumming, it felt so damn good I wanted it to go on and on....I didn't want it to end," she whispered weakly. "I guess I'm crying because it felt so good....the feeling was so intense."

"Thank goodness," he said in relieved tone of voice. "You had me worried." Tony began to get up, "C'mon, we need to get cleaned up. That may be a fantastic way to fuck, but it's just a little messy."

As Tony helped her up, Traci's legs wobbled and threatened not to support her. Tony grabbed her and helped her walk.

"C'mon, we'll take our shower together....you're exhausted," he said gently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I was just getting ready to come after you guys," said Teri as Traci walked into the kitchen. "I fixed us some ham and cheese omelets, two of them for Tony, bacon, and toast."

"That sounds good," said Traci, "I'm just a little hungry." As she sat down in the chair, she cried out softly, "Oh darn, that's a little tender."

"What.....what's tender?" asked Teri.

"My ass," said Traci with a chuckle. "Tony screwed me in my asshole and it's just a little tender now."

Teri looked at Traci, "Who's idea was that?" Teri shook her head, "You took that big prick of his in your ass?"

Laughing Traci replied, "It was my idea....I asked him to fuck my ass. He thought he might be too big, but it fit pretty good. Kinda tough going in at first, though."

"Christ, for some one that was practically a virgin yesterday, you've gotten pretty experienced." Teri shook her head still laughing quietly, "Well, how was it? I've never tried it that way."

"Oh Teri, I loved it. It hurt a little bit going in but then it was great....kinda messy though. The next time I do it that way, I'm going take one of those enema's you can get at the store. You know, already in a bottle like the douche."

Tony heard Traci's reply as he walked in the kitchen. "Yeah, and we're going to get some of that K-Y jelly.....you were so tight I thought you were going to skin me."

Teri laughed and then she noticed the dark purple bruise on Tony's shoulder at the base of his neck. "Oh my, I really marked you, didn't I. You can wear it as a badge of honor....just don't tell anyone who gave it to you."

They all laughed and sat down to eat. As everyone was finishing, Teri said, "Now I have the bad news. Mom told me that aunt Sue will be here Sunday. Mom said she's pretty banged up from some kind of accident, but she going to go ahead and come...I'll have to drive to Madison and pick her up at the airport."

"Oh no," moaned Traci. "I thought we would have all five days together - by ourselves."

"Speaking of aunt Sue, let me show you guys something. I'll be right back," said Tony, getting up and leaving.

He was back in a few seconds with a large shoe box and put it on the table as he sat down. Opening it, he took out a large stack of photos, sorted through them, and then handed a batch of them to Traci and Teri. "Take a look at these."

"Why that's Mom," said Traci as she looked at the Polaroid of her mother squeezing her tits around a prick that was shooting cum onto her face. The second photo showed her mother sucking their father's prick with cum leaking out the corner of her mouth.

"Where did you get these?" asked Teri.

"I found them a couple of years ago when I was snooping around in the big walk-in closet," replied Tony. "They were pretty well hidden. Here, look at these."

"Look how young Mom looks and her hair style, it's long," Teri said softly, "these must be four or five years old." She was looking at one of her mother sitting in her father's lap, both facing the camera, and you could see their Dad's large prick buried in Mom's pussy. Teri laughed, "At least we know who Tony gets the size of his prick from."

The other photo showed her Dad screwing their Mom in the ass while she had a penis-like dildo stuck up her pussy. Suddenly it dawned on Teri what was odd about the photos, she looked up at Tony, "These pictures....who's taking the pictures?"

Tony laughed, "I thought you would never ask," and he handed her a bunch of photos. "Look at these."

"Aunt Sue....it's aunt Sue," said Traci softly. The photo she was looking at showed a very young aunt Sue, straddling their father's hips, and you could clearly see his large prick sticking up into her pussy. The next photo showed Aunt Sue with her mouth open under Dad's prick as he shot cum onto her face and in her mouth. The third photo showed their Mom and aunt Sue in a 69 position obviously eating each other's pussy. The other photos were more of the same.

Teri laughed, "Screwing your sister seems to run in the family.....Dad sure looks like he enjoyed screwing aunt Sue." Teri shook her head, "These must have been made those summers that she lived with us while she was in college. You know after Grandma and Grandpa had died."

"I'm surprised at Mom, you know how jealous she can get about Dad if he just dances with another woman at the club," said Traci. "But this, wow!"

"I know," said Teri, "but Sue is his sister....she's no threat to Mom. Remember Dad was 17 when Sue was born...he and Mom were in their mid to late thirties when aunt Sue lived with us those three summers." Teri held up another picture that showed aunt Sue eating their Mom's pussy, a second photo showed their Mom with her tongue stuck deep into aunt Sue's cum drenched pussy, "Mom seemed to be enjoying it too."

Traci was looking at a picture of her mother with cum all over her face and aunt Sue licking it off, you could see a large glob of cum on aunt Sue's tongue. "You know," said Traci, "I just never thought of them doing these things."

Teri laughed. "I know, honey. But, I'm really kinda proud of them....they aren't quite so uptight and straight laced as I thought they were. I'm glad to see they knew how to have some fun." Teri showed Traci another one, "They must have used the time lapse on the camera for this one, notice how badly it's centered." The photo showed their Dad screwing aunt Sue doggie style, with their mother on her back between aunt Sue's legs licking at their Dad's prick and aunt Sue's pussy....aunt Sue's head was down between their mother's thighs.

"I don't know about you guys, but I feel kinda sneaky looking at these....these are Mom and Dad's secrets. We ought to put them back up," said Teri.

Traci nodded and so did Tony. He gathered up the photos, put them back in the box, and took them back to the closet.

Traci sat silent for a moment, shaking her head slowly, "I still have a hard time imagining Mom and Dad, especially Mom, doing something so kinky."

Teri laughed, "We've always see them as parents....Do this...Don't do that. You forget that they were once just like us. Mom is still damn good-looking and Dad is too. Why wouldn't they enjoy sex...we do. What do you think they're doing on that cruise ship?"

AnonSky
AnonSky
375 Followers
12