First Night of the Rest of My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent led me to the dance floor where we were no longer son and mother. We were man and woman. He took me in my arms and held me in a way I hadn't been held for years. His right hand rested in the small of my back. His left hand took mine. He pulled me closer as the music took over. I felt my breasts flatten against his firm chest. I felt the ridge of his cock pressed against my tummy and pussy mound. I pressed my hips forward to make intimate contact with him. I felt his right hand drop a little to the top of my ass. I looked up into his eyes.

"Mom, I…"

"Shhhhhhhh… darling," I put a finger to his lips. "There is no need to say anything. No need to explain. Relax. Enjoy."

I closed my eyes and laid my head on Brent's shoulder. I could feel his hand caressing the top of the curve of my butt. He cautiously pulled my hips even tighter to his. I willingly yielded to him. His cock throbbed, hard, aching, between us. I gently slid my hips sideways against him. From across the dance floor, it must have looked like a loving couple dancing romantically. We both knew that we were mother and son, no longer dancing exactly, but dry fucking to music.

As my pussy responded to his touch, his hardness, his desire, my clit became swollen and aroused. The pressure of his cock hit me at the right point. I ground my mound hard against him, trying to increase the pressure on my clit. I moaned softly. He instinctively knew my need. He shifted his weight a little and his thigh was suddenly between my thighs, my pussy able to grind on it. My son, my lover, held me tight to support my weight. His hand was now cupping my ass firmly. My nails were digging into his hand as we "danced" and my arousal grew. My eye lips were fluttering as my head lay on his shoulder. The music seemed to fade in the distance as my orgasm grew closer.

Brent was kissing my cheek softly. I heard him whisper in my ear, but a million miles away, "Cum for me, mom. I want to make you so happy. I love you, mom… Lorraine."

That took me over the edge. There on the dance floor, in the midst of a crowd, I had a powerful orgasm in my son's arms. Wave after wave of pleasure swept through me, radiating out from my throbbing pussy to my extremities and then returning to my pussy. I was moaning softly, biting my lip, grinding my mound on his leg, trying not to fall, and all the while hoping that the entire room wasn't staring at me.

The room was spinning for me. I went limp in Brent's strong arms. I melted into his chest. I was softly gasping for breath. I knew my face and chest must be bright red from the exertion and exhilaration of my orgasm. I glanced around the room, my eyes still trying to refocus. No one seemed to be staring.

I looked up at him sheepishly. He smiled back at me and kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Could anyone tell? Does it show?" I asked him.

"No, mom, only to me. And I think you are beautiful."

We returned to the table. Instead of sitting across from me, he sat next to me. His hand felt so good, so right, on my thigh.

"Mom… holy shit… sorry… but holy shit… "

I smiled at his eloquence. I knew what he wanted to say, but couldn't find either the words or the courage to do so.

"Darling, you have brought me to the best restaurant in town for my birthday dinner. Maybe you should get a room at the best hotel in town for my birthday night."

He looked at me and shook his head. "I'll be right back… holy shit."

He left the restaurant to go to the front desk.

I looked around the room. The two businessmen that had toasted us earlier were still there. They noticed me, sitting alone now.

"Surely your date didn't abandon you, did he?"

"Don't be silly," I replied, suddenly feeling deliciously wicked. "He has gone to get us a room for the night" I said brazenly knowing that these men didn't know us and that they would never see us again.

"I hope to God that youngster knows how lucky he is tonight!"

"Not yet, he doesn't, but he soon will" I smiled my most seductive smile. My tongue glided over my lips.

Both men squirmed in their seats. I was turning them on. A feeling of power came over me. I was desirable and desired. I was attractive and flirtatious. Years of put-downs and indifference were shed from my psyche like a snake sheds its skin. I felt new and alive.

Brent returned. The big grin on his face made it hard to decide which one of us was in the state of greatest anticipation. He approached the table and extended his hand gallantly.

"Lorraine, would you like to go now?"

For the benefit of our two voyeuristic friends, I said, "No, darling, I would like to come now." I smiled at them as their mouths dropped open at my wanton behavior. They squirmed. They were still sitting gaped mouthed as we left the restaurant.

As the elevator doors closed, my son and I were in each other's arms; mine around his neck, his around my waist. My breasts were pressed tightly to his chest, my nipples hard and erect. Our lips were locked together. Our tongues played and explored each other's mouths. He hands were on my ass, pulling my mound to his aching cock, deep in need of relief. My love for him, and my lust for him took over. I dropped a hand from around his neck and let it go between our hips. His cock as a perfect fit in the palm of my hand. I rubbed it firmly. He gasped at my touch, even as my tongue wrestled with his. One of his hands left my ass and came up to cover one of my breasts. His fingers quickly found my nipple and he pinched it passionately. It was my turn to gasp. Had the elevator not stopped when it did, I know he would have had my breast out then and there, but it did stop.

He looked at the indicator and said, "This is our floor."

"Time to get off" I said and he smiled at my double entendre.

He took my hand and led me down the hall. The card key released the latch and we stepped into the dark room. Across the room, the curtains were open, revealing the broad panorama of the city skyline. I was drawn to it and crossed the room as he locked the door.

I was standing there letting every wonderful aspect of the night sink into my senses. I was like a woman reborn, seeing life and all its potentials once again. I felt Brent's arms go around me and then his hands cupped my breasts. He was kissing my neck, my shoulders, and nibbling on my ears. His hands came up to the strips of cloth that kept my dress on my shoulders. He began to pull them to the side. I made no effort to resist his touch or intention. I moaned softly to encourage him. The straps fell off my shoulders. He pushed them softly down. The soft material sent a tingle through me as it crossed over my nipples and they became even more sensitive as they were completely exposed to the coolness of the room. My dress fell and pooled around my feet. I stepped out of it. He went to his knees behind me. He took the top of my panty hose in his hands and gently pulled. They rolled down over my ass, down my thighs, passed my knees. I felt his hands on my ankles and it was then that I realized I still had my heels on. I put my hands on his shoulders to balance myself and stepped out of my shoes. He removed my panty hose and then mysteriously tapped my ankle. I looked down at him and he was holding my heels and had a shy smile on his face. I knew what he wanted and let him put my shoes back on my feet.

He stood back up. I turned to him. Every nerve in my body was alive with desire, lust, and love. Here I was, standing in front of my son in nothing but a pair of black silk panties and high heels. His eyes were darting about, looking at me, taking in every inch of my body. I took my thumbs and hooked them into the waistband of my panties. He held his breath in anticipation. I pushed them down leisurely, languidly, dreamily. My trimmed bush appeared. Once the waistband cleared my hips and ass, all I had to do was let go and let gravity take over. They fell around my ankles and I stepped out. I was now naked, in front of my son. He was barely breathing.

"It's my birthday" I said softly, seductively. "Do you like my birthday suit?"

"Oh god, mom." He mouthed.

"One of us is over dressed for this occasion, and it ain't me" I said, stepping up to him.

I pushed his coat off his shoulders and it fell to the floor. I undid his tie and flung it across the room. I undid the top button of his shirt and then pressed my lips to his neck. The next button allowed me access to the top of his chest. Each button gave me leave to kiss more and more of his chest. My lips found his small, but very hard nipples. I licked at them, kissed them, and let my teeth playfully pull at them. He pulled my face tight to his chest. The tail of his shirt was extracted from his pants and his shirt joined his coat on the floor..

My kisses dropped to his stomach as I dropped to his knees. My tongue explored his navel as his fingers ran through my hair. His stomach was firm and hard under my cheek. I reached down to untie his shoes and in doing so I let my face rub down the length of his hard cock. He moaned. I untied his shoes and he stepped out. I pulled down his sock and he stepped out. I straightened up in front of him, still on my knees. He looked down at me, his appreciation for my beauty and his lust for my body in his eyes. I reached out and took his belt in hand and deftly undid it. Feeling playful, I leaned forward, my breasts firmly against his thighs and found the tab of his zipper with my teeth. I had never done anything so bold or sensual before in my life. And now my son was the beneficiary of my new found life. I pulled it down and felt a rush of heat escape. I could feel his cock radiating heat. I could smell his maleness and paused to enjoy it. Once his zipper was down, I reached out and undid the snap of his dress pants. I took both his pants and his boxers and began to pull gently.

I kissed his stomach as it became exposed. The lower his pants dropped the lower I kissed my son. Soon, his pubic hair began to tickly my chin and then my nose. I extended the elastic band of his boxers to allow them to clear the long hard obstruction they had found.

Brent's cock sprang free. I pushed his pants and boxers to the floor and he stepped out of them. I hugged him tightly from my kneeling position. The hair on his thighs was coarse but warm on my hard nipples and soft breasts. His cock was only inches from my face. It was beautiful. A pearl of precum glistened at the head. I had to have it.

I took his cock in my hand. I milked it slowly, luxuriously. The bead of precum grew. I leaned forward and let my tongue claim it for my own. He winced at the sudden pleasure of my tongue on his cock. I continued to stroke him while I looked up into his eyes.

"There is no turning back now, you know" I told him.

"Why on earth would we want to?" he replied.

I couldn't think of a single reason.

I opened my mouth and took my son's cock into it. I could feel every ridge and vein throb as I engulfed him. I began to work my hand and mouth in tandem as his hips began to move. He was fucking me in the mouth and I loved it because I loved him, wanted him, needed him, and in all honesty, I was simply enjoying sucking his cock. I brought my hand up and cupped his balls, caressing them and gently rolling them in my palms. I imagined I was feeling his cum building up in them, waiting to explode into my mouth.

He put his hands on my head and slid his cock in and out of my mouth, back and forth through my hand, over my lips. He wasn't rough or demanding. He was passionate and loving.

Brent looked down through partly closed lids and said, "God, mom, you are so beautiful… so sexy with my cock in your mouth… I love your beautiful tits…"

It was my turn to wince a little. I generally don't like that word; tits. But I knew he was trying his best to compliment me and tell me how desirable I was to him so I forgave it easily in my mind. If my son wanted to love my tits, rather than loving my breasts, I could live with it.

His breathing rate increased and was shallower. I felt his balls begin to draw up and grow tight. I felt his cock head swell and harden even more. I knew he was getting very close. Then he thrust his hips forward and grabbed my head in his passion. He growled as I felt his cock swell and explode. I swallowed as stream after stream of his sperm crossed my tongue and cascaded down my throat. He shuddered as the last drops were expelled.

"I gotta sit down before I fall down" he panted, and he moved over to the bed and sat collapsed. Still on my knees, I crawled over to him and pulled myself up onto the bed next to him. He took me in his arms with more love, desire, passion, or respect than I had ever felt from anyone, bar no one, in my life.

His lips went to my tits. Yes, my tits. No longer my breasts, but my tits, objects of sexual desire. He devoured them. Kissing, licking, sucking, one to the other as if trying to decide which one offered the greatest pleasure to either of us. I could tell his cock was hard and eager to go again. It was throbbing on my leg.

It was time; time for me to put my passed life of neglect, insecurity, abuse, put-downs, insults, and indifference behind me. It was time for a new life to begin, a new start. It was time for my son to fuck me.

I parted my thighs and raised my knees. He raised himself up on his arms above me and looked down at me, his mother, his lover. He still had a slight trace of a question in his eyes. I looked deep into his eyes, down into his soul, and nodded almost imperceptibly. He raised his hips and shifted. I could feel the head of his cock exploring, looking for the entrance to my pussy. As his cock head moved our juices, his cum and my secretions mixed, became one. Then my labia parted enough and the head of his cock was at the entrance to my pussy. He pushed forward and the head was in me. We both stopped breathing. We both slowly pushed our hips forward and it was unclear whether he was entering me or whether I was engulfing him but after a few seconds of excruciating pleasure the head of his cock was being kissed by the tip of my cervix. We were one. Again. I say, again, because he and I had been one at his conception. He was mine. And now he was back in me; back in the same warm, wet, loving place he had come from 28 years earlier.

I raised my hips and put my ankles around his muscular ass. I put my hands on his shoulder and hung on. I looked up into his eyes.

"Oh baby… oh my baby boy… my son… love me… make me yours… my darling Brent, fuck me… please… fuck me…" It was a plea for him to pleasure me as well as a plea for him to help me heal, to make me whole once again. He seemed to understand. And he fucked me. He fucked me so wonderfully and completely. His cock touched my secret places and stoked my forbidden fires. I could feel his balls bounce off my ass as he thrust deep into me. I could feel the swollen head of his cock expand my tunnel as he pulled out. I could feel his shaft thrill my clit as he returned inside. I could see his eyes focused on my tits, watching them sway and bounce as he fucked me. The concentration on his face was intense as if his every effort was directed at me, for me.

And then I felt it begin to build deep inside me. But this time it was not only building deep in my pussy to radiate out. It was building at my finger tips, my toes, and my tits to radiate in. This was unlike any orgasm I had ever experienced. The energy on my inside spread. The energy at my extremities contracted. Then they met. My eyes closed. I held my breath for a moment. I bit my lip for a moment. Then "oh god, yes, oh god, yes, oh god yes" came from my lips time and again as my orgasm shook me to the core. I could tell my pussy muscles were constricting and contracting around my son's cock. The added tightness resulted in added pleasure. I was released from my past. I was now a whole woman, a new person, free to love, free to give pleasure, and free to take pleasure.

The added tightness of my pussy on Brent's cock took him over the edge. He looked down into my still enraptured face, his eyes widening as his orgasm drew closer.

"Yes, my darling, cum for me. Give me your precious cum. Fill me please. Let me please you baby" I assured him. He thrust and froze. Then he worked his cock in short tiny strokes as he moaned and tossed his head side to side. I could feel his cum, my son's cum, fill my pussy. I held him tight as he shook and shuddered in pleasure.

Then we lay still in each other's arms. After we had both regained our breath and the world stopped spinning around us, he raised his head from my breasts (once again objects of comfort and love) and said "Happy Birthday, mom"

I petted his hair. "Thank you darling. You have no idea what you have given me this night."

And that is the story of how my life was changed the night of my 50th birthday by my son. Oh, and by the way, I saw Cal twice after that; the next day when I went back to pack my things and again one time at the mall, months later. He was alone, probably 100 pounds over weight, still smelling of booze, and dressed like the homeless. He said he missed me. Do you know what I told him? "Fuck you, Cal."

12