First Semester Finals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, my feet are so cold that they've actually stopped hurting," I snorted.

"Seriously?" she asked in concern. "That's not good. You could get frost bite."

"They're not that bad," I laughed. "Just point me back toward the campus and I'll go back to my room and warm them up."

"Maybe you'd better come in and warm them up first," she said, surprising me. I hesitated before answering.

"No thanks," I finally replied. "I don't want to meet your mother this way the first time. It's late."

"Meet my mother..." she said, her voice trailing off. I guess I should have been embarrassed by what I said, but the truth was I wasn't.

"One day," I shrugged. "I have a feeling about us."

"I should have used the pepper spray instead of letting you kiss me," she retorted, shaking her head.

"Hey, you kissed me too," I said, trying to hide my smugness. Thankfully, she didn't bother denying it.

"It's been a while," she admitted slowly. "And you're very good at it."

"It takes two." She was looking at me oddly once more, only this time it lasted awhile. I wasn't sure what she was thinking, but I wasn't going to leave until she made me, despite the cold.

"Come in and have some hot chocolate," she finally said. "You need to warm up before you head back to campus."

"What about your mother?" I asked.

"Don't worry," Bethany replied. "She's a deep sleeper." I thought about arguing some more, but the truth was that I really was cold. Besides, like I said before, I wasn't going to leave until she made me.

Her house was nice. The first thing I noticed once I was inside was that unlike the outside, there were plenty of Christmas decorations. She led me to the kitchen and put some water to boil in the microwave. Her mother must really be a deep sleeper because Bethany made no effort to be quiet. She pulled off her coat and I did my best not to stare. I failed miserably, not that she seemed to mind. A moment later her sweatshirt followed and I had to swallow before I could speak. She was wearing a tee-shirt underneath, but I got to see just how impressive her body really was for the first time.

"Um, maybe you'd better keep that pepper spray handy," I said with some difficulty. She blushed and laughed.

"Mom hates the cold," she explained. "She always keeps the house way too warm for my taste. You probably want to take off your coat as well or you'll start cooking."

"Okay," I replied, not trusting myself to say anything else.

The microwave beeped while I put my coat over one of the chairs. Bethany began making the hot chocolate and surprised me by pulling out a bottle of peppermint schnapps from one of the cabinets. She poured a respectable portion in one of the cups and then looked at me with a raised eyebrow before adding it to the other.

"Why not?" I smiled. "I've never had it before."

"Mom loves it after a long day at work and she lets me taste hers sometimes," she replied as he handed me one of the cups. "I figured we both could use something extra to warm up."

"Thanks." The drink tasted pretty good, but I couldn't really focus on it, not with Bethany standing so close. I desperately wanted to taste her lips again. I thought she may have wanted to kiss again as well, but instead she led me to the living room. She put on the television and sat on the couch.

"I hope you don't mind," she said as she changed the channel. "I know all of the shows are corny, but I like watching the made-for-television Christmas movies. I'm a sucker for a happy ending."

"Nice to know," I grinned, sitting next to her. Bethany surprised me by moving closer and resting her head on my shoulder. She still held her hot chocolate and nursed it slowly. The whole situation felt very natural, so much so that for the moment I didn't even mind not kissing her. I rested one arm over her.

We watched the last twenty minutes of a movie. It ended pretty much as expected, but that didn't stop us from enjoying it. Bethany looked up at me once it was done. I knew what she wanted and that was all the invitation I needed. I leaned down and kissed her. She returned it passionately.

I'm not sure how it happened, but suddenly we were lying next to each. I held her in my arms and continued to kiss her deeply. The feel of her body against mine was amazing. My need for her grew exponentially, but I fought it. I didn't want to ruin what we were sharing.

I guess I should have talked to Bethany because one of her hands started pressing against the hardness between my legs. It was through my jeans, but frankly, that didn't matter. I groaned.

"What are you doing?" I got out with some difficulty.

"What comes naturally," she replied, but then paused and added, "Unless you don't want to?"

"Are you crazy?" I retorted with a laugh. "Of course I want to! But what about your mother? I mean, I know she sleeps soundly, but..."

"Mom's not home," she interjected, the passion in her voice causing all kinds of reactions throughout my body. The news should have surprised me, but I think I half expected it by this point. Bethany was too comfortable when she spiked our drinks and put on the television.

"But why?" I asked despite my desire.

"Does it really matter?" she asked in reply. "Maybe it's the alcohol." I knew that wasn't true. She'd hadn't even finished her hot chocolate yet. No one was that much of a light weight. "Or maybe it's because I'm feeling lonely and it's nice to have someone to hold." That was probably true, but there had to be something more to it than that. "Or maybe it's because it's been almost nine months since I broke up with my first real boyfriend and I'm getting tired of taking care of my needs by myself." Wow. The fact that she admitted that pretty much floored me. It also disappointed me a little. I guess I was hoping for more than that. It must have shown on my face because she added, almost reluctantly, "Or maybe it's because I feel something for you that doesn't make any sense considering we've just met, but I feel it just the same."

"I feel it too," I said warmly.

"Don't get your hopes up," she sighed. "This will never work out, but I don't want to think about that now. Right now I just want to let things flow naturally. I want to feel wanted."

"You are," I promised. "On so many levels. Right now and probably long into the future."

"Please stop talking," she almost begged. "You're going to ruin the moment."

"Not going to happen," I smiled, but then I pulled back and stood. I held out my hand to her. "Let's go to your bedroom. I don't want our first time to be on the couch." Bethany looked up at me. I held my breath until she reached out and took my hand. She led me to upstairs to her bedroom where I took her into my arms and kissed her once more.

Her full breasts felt amazing against my chest through our thin shirts and her bra, but I wanted more. I pulled off her shirt before taking off my own. Not only didn't she resist, but she reached behind herself with one hand and unsnapped her bra. I swallowed with some difficult as she smiled sexily and let it drop to the floor.

"Jesus! You're beautiful!" I croaked. Bethany smiled and pulled my mouth down to hers. Her breasts pushed against my chest and I moaned into her mouth. Her hand slipped between us at the waist and rubbed up and down my length. I broke our kiss and smiled down into her dark, smoldering eyes. "Tell me what you want."

"You," she replied simply, but then licked her lips in a mixture of nerves and hunger, adding, "And this!" Bethany squeezed with the hand between us. I let her go and unbuttoned my pants. She helped me pull them down. My underwear quickly followed. "Wow! That's bigger than I'm used to."

Okay, I had no idea if that was true because I never viewed myself as particularly large in that area, but the words definitely did something for my ego. Bethany sat down on her bed and stunned me by wrapping my hardness in her soft flesh. She smiled up at me as she held her breasts in place.

"My ex-boyfriend loved when I did this for him. Do you like it?"

"You have no idea!" I groaned as I thrust between her heavy orbs. I'd never really done this before, at least with someone whose breast were large enough to matter. It felt incredible! The fact that Bethany's was watching intently, obviously enjoying herself only added to what I was feeling. "We have to stop soon! I'm not going to last much longer."

"That's the point," she said sexily.

"It's been a long time!" I admitted with a groan. "It's going to...well, there'd probably going to be a lot."

"I hope so," Bethany grinned hungrily. "The messier the better! I like the way it feels against my skin."

"Oh fuck!" I growled. How did I ever think this girl was innocent? I mean, maybe she was in some ways, but Bethany was definitely comfortable with what we were doing. So much so in fact, that she leaned forward and opened her mouth, letting me into her mouth briefly with each stroke. That was all I could take.

My first burst of cum sprayed free and entered her mouth, but she pulled back before the next. That didn't stop her from swallowing and licking her lips. She clearly liked the taste, but I guess she really wanted it to be messy. I was happy to oblige. I came all over breasts after my second spurt landed on her cheek.

I ended up flat on the bed panting when I was done. Bethany was sitting between my legs rubbing what I deposited on breasts in and smiling down at me. As I watched, she wiped her cheek, but instead of rubbing that into her skin as well, she brought her fingers to her lips and licked them clean.

I groaned as I fought to move. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard or that much before." I was momentarily spent, but it wouldn't take long for me to recoup, not with the sight of her doing what she was in front of me. "It's going to take me a few minutes to get over what just happened."

"I can help with that," Bethany said sexily before leaning forward and taking my wilting member into her mouth. I began stiffening almost immediately. "Wow that was fast."

Bethany got off the bed and stripped off her pants. My first sight of her fully naked was something I'd remember forever. She was incredible. Her curves literally made my mouth water and I was happy to see a small thatch of dark hair between her legs. Still, it was her expression that got to me most. They let me know that she wanted...no needed me inside of her. There was no place I'd rather be, but instead of letting her climb on top of me I pushed her onto the bed next to me.

"What are you doing?" she asked in confusion. I guess her experiences with her old boyfriend were limited. I planned on fixing that immediately.

I kissed my way from her lips down past her chest and to her hips. I took my time the whole way. I tried to spread her legs, but she rolled into her stomach. It was obvious what I planned on doing and for some reason it made her uncomfortable. Instead of relenting, I grabbed her hips and lifted. In the position we were in my stiffness bumped into her backside.

"I've never done it this way before!" she gasped in excitement, fully expecting me to enter her. I did, but not in the way she thought. I leaned down and drove my tongue into her streaming opening from behind. "What are you doing?"

I didn't answer, at least not with words. I let my tongue do my talking for me. At first she tried to close her legs and stop me, but the moment I nuzzled through the dark patch of hair between her legs and found her center she moaned and stopped fighting me. I worked her unmercifully, trying to bring her same release she brought me a few minutes earlier. My nose was enmeshed in her womanhood as I attacked her little nub with my tongue. The scent of her excitement was almost too much for me.

Bethany's legs were now open as wide as she could make them and I was flat on the bed between them. As much as I enjoyed what we were doing, I wanted better access so I rolled her onto her back. I must have been a sight with her juices covering much of my face, but none of that bothered her. What did was the fact that I stopped.

"Oh no! I'm so close! Finish me, please!" She was literally thrashing on her bed in need, her eyes unfocused as she reached for me. I fell between her legs and lifted them wide from behind her knees. They went willingly as she grabbed my head with both hands and pulled my face against her mound.

I battered her with my tongue until I knew she couldn't take it any longer. That's when I pushed a single digit against her opening. I was gently, but there was no need. Her body sucked my finger deep in a matter of moments so I added a second. As soon as it too was fully inside of Bethany I twisted them once, finding just the right spot instinctually and she exploded. I never saw a woman loose it so complete.

I pressed my hand against her mound. I could feel her insides throbbing. Bethany clamped down so strongly that I couldn't pull my hand away at first. When she finally released me, my finger came out and her juices sprayed free. I leaned down and drank deeply, using my tongue as best I could to maintain her orgasm. I'm pretty sure she rolled into a second one when my tongue touched her little nub once more.

She was panting heavily, her large breasts heaving uncontrollably when her spasms finally subsided. I knew she was done because she moved me away from her waist and pulled me up so that I was lying next to her. I'm sure my face was soaked in her juices, but that clearly didn't bother her in the least. She kissed me hungrily.

Bethany was sweat covered and her hair was damp. Her breasts still shined in places from my own release. None of that stopped me from kissing her back with every ounce of passion I had, our chest pressed together.

"No one have ever done that to me," she sighed after a few minutes. "I mean, for me."

"Their loss," I shrugged. "You know, I think you're right. Messier is better."

"I did say that, didn't I," she laughed nervously as she blushed slightly. "Like I said, it's been a while and I needed that, maybe more than I thought."

"You're not the only one," I smiled and ran my hand through her hair as she rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm glad you decided not to use the pepper spray."

"Me too," she snorted. "Although, I'm not sure I'll feel the same way tomorrow."

"Regrets already?" I asked in concern.

"Yes and no," she admitted. "We should probably talk and I doubt you'll like what I have to say."

"Not yet," I said, surprisingly myself almost as much as her. "We'll talk later, when we're done."

"We're not done?" she asked with a slow smile. I looked into her eyes and what she saw in mine made her bite her bottom lip in anticipation. "No, I guess we're not."

The kissing this time was slower, but no less passionate. Eventually Bethany rolled on top of me. I liked the feel of her there. Especially a few minutes later when she sat up. Bethany slid her hips back and forth along my length, I think teasing herself almost as much as me. The sight of her breasts swaying gently as she moved was almost too much to bear. I reached up and cupped them, enjoying the feel of their weight in my hands.

In some ways I could have stayed that way forever, but eventually my body demanded more. I shifted my hands from her breasts to her hips. I angled Bethany so that her next movement would embed me inside of her. She didn't hesitate before shifting her body and taking me deep.

"Definitely bigger!" she moaned as her body got used to me. It wasn't long before she was rocking back and forth slowly.

Bethany's heavy breasts swayed and I became mesmerized by their movement for a while. I reached up and caressed them once more, only this time more earnestly. Bethany was smiling down at me as she watched. She was clearly proud of her endowment and liked the fact that I enjoyed what she was doing.

She picked up the pace as her excitement grew and her breasts swaying more violently. I was afire with desire and it was obvious. So much so in fact, that Bethany licked her lips sexily before leaning forward and giving me exactly what I wanted. She buried my face in her soft flesh.

I was already in Heaven, but the feel of her breasts against my face brought me to a new level. I thoroughly enjoyed myself for a time, making sure to take first one and then the other into my mouth before finally having enough. Okay, it wasn't that I had enough so much as I could wait any longer.

I took hold of Bethany's hips and held them steady a few inches above me. I then started pushing up into her. It was obviously something new to her. It was equally obvious that she liked it. My thrusts upward quickly became short and intense. Her eyes grew big in wonder as her next orgasm grew.

I thought we'd come together this time, but Bethany beat me to it. She cried out when she lost it. Her vice like grip almost gave me my release, but not quite. I was slightly disappointed, but that quickly disappeared when she fell on top of me completely spent. My waist and hips were soaked with her juices. She was panting heavily once more. I held her, enjoying the feel of her damp body against mine until she calmed down.

"I'm being poked," she eventually got out.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I said, not sure what else to say.

"Why are you sorry?" she laughed, sitting up with some difficulty. "After all, I'm the one who left you high and dry."

"High maybe," I teased. "But definitely not dry."

"I know, right?" she laughed, blushing once more. "No one has ever made me do that before."

"Think you have one more of those in you?" I asked, desperately in need, but trying it play it cool.

"Maybe," she grinned. "If we try something different again."

"And what would that be?" I asked in anticipation. It was pretty obvious that she had something in mind.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll use your imagination and think of something." I thought she was going to leave it at that, but then Bethany rolled onto her stomach, giving me a not particularly subtle hint. I grinned. I guess she liked what happened earlier in this position and was hoping to see what came next.

I took a moment to enjoy the sight of her lying there. Bethany didn't really have a large ass, but it was far rounder than the girls I'd been with before. I shifted on top of her and began kissing her shoulder. She liked it so I took my time. Eventually, I reached out and tilted her head far enough to give her a kiss on the lips before I let go and began making my way lower.

Bethany lifted her hips slightly in anticipation when I made it to the small of her back. I couldn't resist taking a playful nibble of her left ass cheek.

"Hey! No biting!" she cried, dropping her hips to the bed. I reached out and forced her hips back into position, but not before brushing my teeth against her other ass cheek.

Once more I delved into her depths from behind with my mouth. Bethany moaned and relaxed, spreading her legs wider. She was soaked within a matter of moments, but I continued until I knew she was close to release because I didn't think I'd last very long once we started and I wanted her to cum with me.

I shifted up, grabbed her hip with one hand and took control of my need with the other. Instead of pushing into her all at once I ran my stiffness up and down the length of her opening. Bethany moaned as her juices coated the part of me touching her.

"I always wanted to try this position," she said, her lust and need making her voice thicker than usual. "By my ex liked to watch and play with my chest when we were doing it and he couldn't do that in this position." I let go of her hip and leaned forward until my lips were only inches away from her ear. She moaned as I began slipping my hardness inside if her.

"I hope you like it," I whispered hoarsely, slowing pushing the rest deep. "Because it's one of my favorites."