First Summer: Storm in a D Cup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many down blouses did you get?"

"I never managed to get close enough to you for a full on down blouse nipple peek; although I do remember one time when you dropped something over the front of the desk and went to reach for it that I got a great valley view"

Greg had a way of expressing himself in these things that always amused me. I also found his honesty refreshing, partly because it demonstrated a trust in me not to take these things the wrong way and partly because it gave me an insight in to how guys really think.

"Isn't someone like, say Kate from your lifesaving group prettier than me, did you find her distracting too?"

He hesitated and thought about his answer for a moment. My question had been pointed; not as a challenge to Greg but to get the issue out of my head. I thought I'd managed to raise it in context enough not to be caught out; but something in my tone must have betrayed me. I knew I'd transgressed when I felt his erection soften inside me.

"I don't think girls can be given some sort of universal order of prettiness. I've always read with interest those articles you see on research they do on the rules of sexual attraction – indeed I'm pretty sure Cleo ran some of them too – and doesn't it really depend on how compatible they are with your own appearance; the more they look like you, or maybe it's your mother, then the more you're attracted to them – at least at a deeper more meaningful level.

Look at our families, if you put them all in one room and asked somebody to divide the families by appearance, they'd have no chance – it's almost like we're all related. It's no wonder I find you so attractive. Plus isn't there something to do with smell that's meant to work too – let's each other know about the compatibility of your immune systems or something – and isn't that why you can sometimes be attracted to somebody almost from across the room? All I can say is that whatever it is, you hit all the buttons for me. And when I got to know you and what a fantastic person you were, I was just hooked.

As for Kate, she's someone who's been a friend for years. We joined nippers as kids together and have both been in the surf lifesaving movement ever since. She's pretty enough and, as you've noticed, her tits fill out her swimmers pretty well. When she has a swimmer blowout after getting dumped by a wave – as she regularly does – I'm more than happy to have a gwak, we even went on a date once a few years ago but I know she's not for me. She's even a nice enough person but.... Look, don't hold it against me that I sound so analytical about this. Look at both our mums. If I came up behind you and your mum together, I'd have trouble picking you apart; you and your mum have the same figure. It's actually the same with my mum and my sister.

I wouldn't mind betting that Katie's figure won't be anything like her current one in 10 years' time. She might be every guy's idea of a perfect female figure now, but it won't last.

And it's not as though I go around somehow clinically analysing how someone will look in the future, it's just an intuitive thing – it doesn't have the same attraction to me. Beside I know Kate well enough to be well aware of her limitations; we all have our little foibles; some we tolerate in each other while others are enough to be a turn-off to a serious relationship"

Greg had hit a few buttons there for me too. I was certainly aware of those same factors.

I guessed that I'd also blown it in giving away that I was jealous of Katie that day. Suddenly I'd started to feel that every pretty girl was a competitor to me for Greg's affections and I'd even started to doubt myself – started to compare myself unfavourably with other girls. I don't think Greg had realised until now what was bothering me, but the way he'd answered my question was clearly designed to put that issue to rest.

"Greg, I'm really sorry about being cranky that day. As I think you've guessed, I was jealous of Kate and I've beaten myself up ever since then for being so stupid and behaving so badly. To be frank, it's only because our relationship was so important to me and until I knew how you felt I was easily threatened. It's a whole new experience that I'm processing here and I don't feel as though I'm totally in control of it; although knowing how you feel makes a big difference. I promise never to do that to you again."

"I actually do understand. I've felt very uncertain myself since I meet you. One part of me feels ten foot tall being associated with a girl like you; the other realises how much I now have to lose. It's unsettling. If in the future I do something to hurt you or make you feel insecure talk to me. I just don't want to do that. But bear in mind for the girls in this town that I've known them all my life. Some of them might be nice, they might be attractive too, many are friends but they're not you."

He pulled me in to him and kissed me as he said that and I felt better when I sensed his erection harden within me again. Greg changed the topic by reversing the conversation on me; although making a point of adopting a light challenging voice least the last few exchanges had put a downer on the evening.

"Now you've cross examined me, what about you. Spill the beans on why I hit your buttons"

I deserved that, but females have more complex reactions that can't be analysed quite as easily as Greg had managed to do with himself. Still I didn't want to appear evasive, since he'd been open with me.

"I'm not sure a girl can explain these things as easily. As I said, I was like I was shot by a hormone gun from the time I first laid eyes on you. I certainly found you attractive too; OK since you've been so open with me, I'll admit I could barely keep my hands off your chest muscles from the minute we started talking and the sight of you in wet swimmers was completely distracting. I was even a little aroused by the time I'd given you that hello kiss, but I've always thought the physical reaction was caused by the hormonal one."

Greg flashed a giant smile.

"Are you sure what you call the hormonal reaction isn't the same as I get from staring at your tits. Does your friend Karl have the same effect on you?"

I giggled at his turn of phrase.

"I've even doubted that myself at times, but no. I think it's more like you described – a combination of chemistry and compatible genes. But I should add it wasn't until we'd been talking for half an hour that I was completely ready to swoon in to your arms."

Karl was one of the two friends who sat with me in Accounting 1. With a squared jawed face and a solid muscular body, he looked like one of those men pictured on the front of a women's' bodice ripper novel. In fact, there were times during my cycle when I did find him compellingly attractive; but it was only momentary and he certainly wasn't my type as far as boyfriends went. Too much of a ladies man. I was fairly sure he'd once even had a go at trying to sexually hit on me, but I'd chosen to ignore it and he'd not persisted.

"As for Karl, no definitely not my type"

"You know of course that I was desperately trying not to get too aroused all the time we were walking together. I just couldn't get it to go completely down. I knew that in my speedos it would be really obvious. I started to wish I'd put my shorts on. After we fell of the log it was completely out of control. It was really embarrassing when you were brushing my hair; but I just couldn't help it, you just had such an arousing effect on me. I wouldn't have been willing to display it the way I did unless I'd known that you must have felt the erection as you were brushing against me – so you must have known what you were going to see."

"I was glad you hadn't put your shorts on. I was just lucky you couldn't see how aroused I was. I admired how brave you were when you stood over me after you stood up in the quicksand."

"I didn't really have much choice. I took my time standing up to give it some time to go down, but it wasn't going to go down much further than that and I couldn't have just waited forever. A guy normally wants to hunch over to try and make it less obvious, but with the way I had to stand over you that wasn't going to achieve much, so in the end I figured just stand proud and deal with it. I knew you must have felt it between your legs – and in fact I'm pretty sure you were rubbing yourself on it – so who was I going to be kidding. By the time you came to brush my hair I knew you'd already have felt how aroused I was, so I figured 'what was I trying to hide'"

I could feel myself blush when Greg mentioned me rubbing myself against him.

"I was hoping you hadn't noticed that"

"Let's see now. What's the chance of a guy not noticing when a girl is rubbing her crutch on his cock? But I certainly wasn't complaining and I didn't pull away so you can mark me down as a fellow conspirator in that one. Do you have any idea how hard it was that day for me not to stare at your boobs in that bikini you were wearing?"

"I was hoping you'd just think it was me laughing. I've got brothers, so I do know that. I have always admired how well you did in not looking actually"

"Only because there was this constant voice in my head saying 'don't stare at her boobs, don't stare at her boobs'. It was bad enough when you were first coming toward me to say hello. It was impossible when I was brushing your hair as you were floating on your back; the cold water had bought your nipples up. When they popped out of your bikini top I just couldn't help it. To make it worse, your stomach was sucked in as you held your breath to help you float, so your hips were lifting the waist band of your bikini bottom up to create the impression I could get a peek down"

"I was deliberately doing that to you. I think by then I wanted you to look. Greg there's been something bottled up inside me for the last three weeks that I've desperately wanted to tell someone about, to scream to the world and I haven't felt there was anyone I could. That morning was the most wonderful life changing moment of my existence. I was always a bit scared of sex; not enough to put me off, but enough to make me nervous. I always assumed the first time would be a bit of a disappointment. Instead it's something I'll remember for the rest of my life. I don't just mean that I had fantastic orgasms – although they were that. I mean that the whole thing meant something; that even if I'd never seen you again it was something to bring a warm glow to my heart every time I thought about it. But it's really important you know that the reason it meant so much is because it was with you. The only trouble is now that you've turned me in to some sort of sex fiend – I've just got to get more of it – and it's all your fault! The first time I've ever masturbated was between our first meeting and the next time I had sex with you."

I knew I'd blushed again when my brain caught up with my mouth and told me that I'd been silly to reveal that last bit.

Even in the moonlight, I could see Greg's smirk.

"Goodness never go solo when I'm even in the same country. You know me I'm always happy to meet any sexual need you might possibly have. More seriously Karen, it meant a lot to me too. I don't know that a guy feels quite the same need to talk about things, but it's a day I'll never forget either. Did it hurt you? I was really worried about doing that. I still am."

"At first just a little bit. I felt as though I was stretching things, but because I was on top and felt I had control it didn't worry me and as you can see certainly didn't spoil the experience. I was thankful you were so patient and gentle with me."

"I'm only asking this next question because I was in the same boat and know you're entitled to ask the same question, but how did such a wonderful girl like yourself manage to stay as a virgin for so long"

"I think it's just I hadn't meet the right guy. I wasn't really driven by a need to get myself laid to meet my sexual needs and no-one ever appealed to me enough to let them go at it only for their sake. Yes, there might have been a few guys had to be restrained from trying it on, but I just made sure I was in a position I could say when to stop and if I didn't think they were the sort of guys who'd respect that then I wasn't going to let them get that far in the first place. What about you?"

"Much the same. I think I was always more interested in developing a relationship than just trying to lay a girl, so I didn't really push hard on the physical side. In fact I was very shy about it. The one night I probably could have gone much further I sensed it would be making a statement to the girl about our relationship I wasn't ready to make, so I didn't"

I dropped my head down alongside his and he stroked my hair. I felt so many burdens had been lifted from me; to know Greg's feelings and to be able to express to someone just what that morning had meant. After a while I brought my head up and kissed him again. I not sure who started thrusting first, but what started as a gentle rocking motion soon became a full on path to orgasm for both of us.

That night as I was thinking about our conversation, I also tucked in my head that the day was approaching that we didn't need condoms. I thought we'd still have to use them for STI's; but since we'd both started the relationship as inexperienced virgins, that was no longer a concern. From what the doctor had told me we probably could have stopped using them now. Still, I wanted to wait just a little longer – maybe even a full cycle - to be really safe.

12