First Summer: Unleashed Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally Greg on top wasn't a great position for me; this was intended to be a mental fantasy for me, not an act of physical satisfaction. Normally I couldn't get contact between my clit and his pubis. Nor could I this time. But something else was happening. Something in the monumental swelling of my crutch was moving something which was causing my clit to be stimulated by the lips of my vulva. With every thrust my own arousal increased. Soon I wanted to start moaning; to vocalise my pleasure. But I didn't want Greg to mistake it for discomfort. Wrapping my hands around his back and pulling myself tighter up against him.

"Yes." I sighed "Oh yes". Clichéd but safe.

I turned my fingernails down and dug them in to the skin of his flesh. He was working hard now; his pace had quickened - pleasurable grunts beat time to his thrusts. As I looked up at him his gaze shifted to my breasts; breasts that felt plump and engorged in their arousal. As my body was pushed around by Greg's thrusts I tried to make them sway in time. I thought I felt his shaft grow even thicker within me. It felt so good.

"Yes, oh yes, more, harder."

It felt too good. He had to come soon.

His grunts grew louder; a mixture of pleasure and breathlessness. It felt so good down there, I thought he must be swelling; ready to explode. His face changed; a look of intense concentration. I knew the look. With a loud groan he came, the pulsing in the base of his shaft bringing a mental picture to my mind of my cervix once again being sprayed by his seed; of the whole space filling up; of - whatever the reality might be - his seed being forced in to my cervix by the final thrusting pumps of his orgasm.

It pushed me over too. I lifted my hips and pushed them hard against him, dragging my fingernails across his back as the contractions of my orgasm clamped his shaft inside me. Contraction after contraction flooded my body with pleasure draining it of energy. As they finished I went limp to Greg's hold, closed my eyes and concentrated again on that pool of seed inside me; still clamped, whatever else might be the state of my body, by firmly tensioned pelvic muscles.

I waited for Greg to lie down on top of me. I cajoled him to relax his weight on to me; reassured him he couldn't crush me. My vagina was now double loaded; Greg's shaft still firmly plugging it. I put my arms around him and pulled him tightly in to me; tighter than I'd ever held him before. Our bodies were burning hot, the running, the passionate sex and now the closeness of our contact causing both of us to be flushed and wet with sweat. Between our bodies a pool of sweat was forming in my navel; but Greg smelt wonderful; a masculine scent that filled my senses and bonded me to him.

Still it was hot. The sun was beating down on Greg's back and my face. As much as I might have just liked to hold him there forever, my cervix drowning in his sperm, it wasn't practical. Reluctantly as I felt him go soft within me, I gave him a final kiss and let him go.

We were a mess. Our sweaty backs were covered in sand; Greg's now also having a fair bit of blood trickling down from the scratch marks I'd inflicted on him. They were going to take a bit of explaining to his family even if they may have been a badge of success among a certain type of mate. Our swimmers were some distance from where we were laying and having been damp with sweat when roughly discarded, they also were now covered inside and out in clinging sand.

Collecting everything up, we slunk down to the water to wash off and get dressed again; Greg's juices finally running down my leg on the way.

As we frolicked in the water, cleaning up and getting dressed, for the first real time I got to talk to Greg about my dreams for life; maybe a life with him. Children and marriage could now be a part of that talk; always tentative, always in the future, but at least I could talk openly about it. What I found out was that Greg's dreams were pretty close to mine; number of desired children, when he'd like to get married even how he saw his career and future. What was best of all was that Greg wasn't scared to talk to me as if I was his future wife.

From that day on I always felt comfortable pondering a future with him in discussions with Greg. It just simply ceased to be an issue. And by having brought the issue out in the open, the whole obsession with Greg's seed and fertility faded somewhat into the background. In a way it was a pity; I don't know that I was ever as aroused or impulsive as I had been on the beach that day. Maybe one day the thoughts of being seeded by him would become real and I'd get to experience those passions all over again.

12