First Term at St Penelope's - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At nine, matron came round to call lights out, which Caroline said meant they had fifteen minutes. That had been when they'd tied her to the chair. Nobody had announced it. Cherry just came across, took Beth's hand, and led her to the chair. Charlotte pushed her firmly but gently into it. And they had bound her to it with their school ties. Ankles to the chair legs, wrists behind the chair back, knees to the chair legs too, keeping her thighs apart.

Beth had tried to ask if more hazing was really necessary but each time she opened her mouth all the girls shushed her as one.

And now Beth sat tied to that same chair, transported to the deserted school hall and set on the stage. All that had changed since she arrived god knows how long ago was that she now had a ball gag in her open mouth, saliva making its way slowly down her neck, and an increasingly desperate need to pee.

When, without warning, two hands slid around her from behind, she would have jumped out of the chair with a scream, except for being bound and gagged.

"Hey!" Caroline stepped around her into view. "It's only me."

"Mnnnggg!" Beth demanded she be released. "Mmmmdy!" Immediately!

"Oh shush." Caroline went to the lectern where the headmistress presumably delivered her assembly addresses from. She fixed her phone to the lectern using a little stand, and aimed its light -- shockingly bright after all this time in the dark -- at Beth. She fiddled a little longer and then returned to Beth's side.

"In a minute I'll take this off." She tapped the ball in Beth's mouth. "If you promise to be good."

"Pwmth!" Beth promised.

"Now," Caroline explained. "My phone's focused on your head. For the last part of this hazing the girls want to see your sex face."

"Mnnnnn!" Beth made her outrage clear in no uncertain terms.

"Don't be silly." Caroline said primly. "Everyone's gone through it. I did too." She rolled Beth's skirt up her legs and rested one hand gently against her inner thigh. "I assume you'd rather do this with the gag off?"

"Mmmth!"

"And are you going to behave?"

"Mm...yth." Beth agreed sulkily. Once she was free she could take the phone away from Caroline and delete the recording before anyone saw it. She supposed it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Back when she'd spent so long practice kissing Caroline she'd often got so hot and bothered between her legs that she would have welcomed her cousin's fingers there.

Caroline undid the gag's ties and took the ball from Beth's mouth. "There's that's better!"

Beth wiggled her aching jaw. "Untie me!"

"When we're done."

"Caroline!" Beth protested. "Untie--"

"It's just the hazing." Caroline returned her hand to Beth's thigh.

"I really need to pee!"

"Soon." The hand between her thighs moved fractionally further up, pressing firmly. The proximity to her panties made Beth tingle, intensely aware of how close those fingers were to her pussy. "And you're going to like it. I guarantee."

Beth tried to frown and pressed her lips into a tight line, refusing to say anything.

"I mean..." Caroline looked her directly in the eyes. "The rules say you can choose any of the class to do this bit. I could go and get someone else. How about Cherry?"

The thought of Cherry's brown fingers reaching between her milky thighs prompted a sharp intake of breath. Beth bit her lip and tried to squeeze her legs together. Unable to, she looked away from her cousin. Her clit had started to throb. She wouldn't mind Cherry playing with her, not at all. But not here. Not on stage. "You," she said, still not meeting Caroline's gaze.

"OK, baby girl." And without further discussion Caroline reached deeper between Beth's splayed thighs, brushing her fingertips across the pink lace of her 'hot date' panties.

Beth gasped.

"Oh, she wants it!" Caroline smiled and stroked her gently through the lace. "The shower scrum has that effect. I bet you've been thinking about it ever since, haven't you?"

"No," Beth lied.

She could feel her wetness leaking through onto Caroline's fingers already.

"Silly girl." Caroline knelt beside her, putting a soft kiss on one straining breast. Resting her head on Beth's abdomen she pulled the skirt up as far as it would go. She began to masturbate Beth, slowly and gently at first, still touching her only through her panties. The feeling was electric. Caroline knew exactly what she was doing. Compared to the rough fumbling of the small number of boys to have been allowed down there, Beth's cousin was a maestro.

"Oh..." Beth found her breath coming short and fast, rapid panting. She wanted her hands on Caroline's head but they were trapped and that feeling of helplessness and vulnerability was making what the girl was doing to her ten times more effective. "That's ... so ..." She bit her lip.

Without warning Caroline reached down with her other hand and pulled the bikini lace to one side. A moment later her fingertip was trailing up Beth's wet slit.

"Oh..." The fingertip found Beth's swollen clitoris. "Oh God! Caroline!" Beth rocked in the chair. Her nipples felt like little rocks. She jolted against her bonds, a warm fire spreading from her cousin's touch, wrapping her thighs and groin in ecstasy. Beth was half-scared what would happen to her next. "Stop..."

Caroline's finger paused.

"No... don't stop!"

Caroline made wet circles. Her fingertip slipped across Beth's clit -- fast, then slow, then fast, building rhythms that echoed through her.

Beth found her hips jolting, trying to press herself against that finger. And suddenly it wasn't there anymore. Instead, it had slid lower, and slipped inside Beth's soaking pussy. To the first knuckle, the second, all the way. Beth's muscles clutched at the invading digit involuntarily, squeezing it.

"Oh God..." A moan escaped Beth. "Do that. Do more of that. Please..."

And Caroline did, gently fingerfucking her cousin, and after a while adding a second finger into her oh-so-tight pussy, eliciting more moaning and lots more panting. Beth put her head back, panting, groaning when the fingers sunk deep.

When Caroline finally returned her attention to Beth's little trigger, and began to flick her fingertip back and forth across it with ever increasing speed, Beth didn't know what to do with herself. She strained at her bonds, gasping, pleading both for more and for mercy. And suddenly she was coming, her orgasm jolting though her so powerfully that her long-denied pee began to spurt out of her.

"Good girl." Caroline's fluttered her whole hand back and forth across Beth's pussy making her spray like a lawn sprinkler. And Beth, crying out loudly, still helpless in the clutches of her orgasm couldn't do a thing to hold it back.

Finally, she slumped back down in her bonds, head bowed, panting, exhausted, wet from thigh to knees. "Oh... my... gosh..."

"Such a good girl." Caroline got up and kissed the top of Beth's head. She began to untie her, starting with her ankles.

"You..." Beth caught her breath. "You can't show that to the others. You need to delete the recording."

"Recording?" Caroline worked at the tie holding Beth's wrists behind her. "I didn't record you, silly."

"Oh, thank god." Beth slumped again.

"All the girls were watching live from their bed," Caroline said. "I'm sure half of them came when you did."

Caroline had to lead Beth back to the dormitory by the hand. Beth found herself simultaneously aroused and ashamed by the fact she'd had the entire class as an audience.

"You're kidding, right? They didn't all see my face the whole way through that?" She couldn't even begin to imagine her expression at the end. And all the girls had known exactly what was being done to her...

They reached the corridor outside the dormitory, dimly lit by a single safety light.

"You go." Beth pushed Caroline towards the door. "I need to clean myself up." Her thighs were still wet where she'd sprayed them as she spurted at the end, and she still needed to pee, though not as badly as before.

"OK." Caroline leaned in, putting her hand to Beth's cheek and kissed her softly on the lips. "You did really well. You're one of us now."

Caroline went to the door and slipped through. Beth stood for a moment, wondering how long she'd have to wait in the bathroom to be sure they'd all be asleep when she went in.

Before Beth had a chance to move away the dormitory door opened again and Charlotte Chase leaned out into the corridor, clad in a sheer silk nighty and with her red hair tied up in a bun. "Well done, new girl."

"I -- uh..."

"There's a mop and bucket in the cupboard by the bathroom." Charlotte pointed in the general direction, her gaze roaming across Beth, lingering on her chest. "Do a good job or the headmistress is going to have something to say about it at morning assembly."

"I ... what?" Beth didn't understand.

Charlotte arched an eyebrow. "You made quite the mess down there, new girl. It needs to be mopped up."

And in horror Beth understood. Her cousin hadn't been entirely truthful about the camera focus. It hadn't just been her face that was broadcast. It was the whole thing.

As she hurried away Beth realised two things, first that her stepmother must have known exactly where she was sending her, and second, that although she'd been humiliated and exposed, Beth had never known an orgasm could shake her world to its foundations like that. She'd loved everything about it. She even liked knowing Charlotte Chase was watching her ass as she walked away. Beth wanted more and soon.

"Oh, and new girl..." Charlotte called after her.

"Yes, Charlotte?" Beth turned with a smile.

"Don't come to bed too late. You don't want to be tired for the final day of hazing tomorrow."

12