First Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's so funny?" he asked as he handed me a hot cloth.

"Too stupid to relate," I said cleaning myself.

Matt reached for his clothes and started to dress.

"No, not yet," I said remembering how pleasant it was to lounge about naked with the Kokuras. I smiled to see that Matt's erection was still held. He dropped his hands in his lap to cover up his condition. I tugged at Hawk's towel and pulled it free of him.

Hawk's cock twitching and thickening as he sat down next to me.

"She has that effect on me too," Hawk said. "And dude, you can't possible be shy about her seeing your wood at this juncture."

Matt shrugged but continued to cover his condition anyway.

"Would you like to make this a regular thing?" I asked.

Hawk gave me a quick sidewards glance for I hadn't discussed this with him.

Matt sat quietly for an eternity it seemed. Finally he said in a soft hesitant voice, "Um ... yeah."

I squealed like an idiot, got up and planted a kiss on Matt's surprised face. The kiss charged me up again and I pulled his hands free from his lap to spy his fresh erection. I looked at Hawk and was please as punch to see him stroking a solid fresh one of his own.

A dark joyful laughter seized me as I pulled Matt to his feet. I stepped toward Hawk and pulled him to his feet too. Instantly, two pairs of hands explored my naked body creating a frenzy of sensations. A ravenous need to kiss Hawk seized me and I greedily fed the hunger. Ending the kiss, I turned and gave the same to Matt who pushed in close crushing his erection against my hip. Hawk slipped behind me and rubbed his erection against my ass as he pecked kisses on my left shoulder and neck. Matt dropped to his knees and kissed my breasts.

I pulled free of my two lovers and spun looking for my backpack. I saw it near the desk, dropped to my knees on the floor and searched madly through it but couldn't put my hands on the item I needed. When I was just about to dump out the contents on one of the bed, my hand found the item, a string of condoms. I tore one free, ripped the little packet open with my teeth. I dropped to my knees before Matt and hurriedly applied the thing to his huge erection.

"Sit with your back to the wall," I ordered Hawk as I as I dropped a pillow on the floor at the edge of the bed. To Matt I said, "Fuck me from behind." I nestled between Hawk's spread legs and covered his erection with my mouth. Matt dropped behind me and guided himself inside me in one smooth rough thrust. Immediately, I lost all interest in giving head.

"Do me hard and fast," I begged bracing my arms on either side of Hawk's slightly spread thighs. With my eyes transfixed on Hawk's steely erection, I came. Seconds later so did Matt.

Not close to done, I pulled away from Matt, got Hawk to move aside, flopped on my back on the bed and beckoned to Hawk to get on top of me. He did, gripped his hardon and entered me. An animal growl from deep down in my chest escaped me; Hawk took it as a sign to pick up the tempo. A couple of delirious minutes later, on a hard thrust, I gripped Hawk's ass to hold him in deep.

"OH SHIT!" I blurted out as I came. With my chest heaving form rapid breathing, I looked into Hawk's handsome, sweaty face as he resumed thrusting in a flurry of fast short stabs, he pulled out of me and with an animal's grunt, shoot his seed across my abdomen in three long ropes.

**********

My eyes flickered open as a loud noise woke me. I was sure that the sound came from the room next to Hawk's, but I wasn't sure if I had dreamed it or not. The red letters on Hawk's digital clock on his computer desk showed 1:23. I untangle myself from Hawk, got out of the tiny single bed and sat naked in the office chair. Moon light from the window splashed across Matt's long, thin body occupying the other bed. He rested on his stomach naked with his head turned out. With a kick of my foot, I wheeled myself over to him and ran a hand along his back. He moaned, grunted and rolled over to reveal a full erection splayed across his midsection. I spun the chair to face sleeping Hawk curled on his side; his longish blond hair obscuring his handsome face. He too was fully erect I saw.

If erections were currency I'd be a rich woman, I thought with a smile.

I closed my eyes and gave silent thanks to the forest goddess on Maui, crediting her for my sudden windfall. The weak moonlight from the window slashed across my nude painting on the wall above Matt. Shelly was the one who had set the mood for the night. "Thanks to you too," I said aloud to the painting.

I spun in slow lazy circles in the office chair. I played with the idea of getting both of my men off in their sleep.

"I'm right here," Hawk said sleepily.

"Where else would you be stupid head?" I said and wheeled closer.

"I'm near the clearing," he said.

I realized he was talking in his sleep. The first time he did it sort of freaked me out, but now I was used to it. Amused, I rolled closer and stroked his twitching hard-on.

"What clearing?" I asked.

"Near Clara." he said. "The other Gwen is coming."

I frowned as I cupped his balls. The other Gwen? And whose Clara? "What kind dream you having haole boy?" I asked as I messaged his dick and balls.

"Betty, It's the other Gwen, be careful," he said.

At the mention of Betty's name, I stopped fondling him and sat back.

"Hey," came a soft voice from the dorm room door.

I squelched a scream and my head snapped in the direction of the door.

"Betty?" I said. sure it was her, I rushed to the door to open it, but as I turned the knob I froze. Reflected in the mirror on the back of the door was the short hair version of me from my dreams sitting naked on the edge of the bed looking down at Matt's sleeping form. She reached for Matt's erection and stoke it tenderly. She looked at me.

"You're lucky, I really miss him," she said.

I snapped around with a racing heart to face her but she wasn't there. I turned back toward the mirror and clamped both my hands over my mouth to suppress a scream for short hair was looking out from inside the mirror inches away from my face. Then I felt stupid for it was just my own reflection.

Hawk moaned and shifted but didn't wake. In the weak light I saw Matt shift onto his side. I went to Matt and curled up with him in the cramp little bed suddenly feeling very protective of him.

12