First Time at the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had placed his cock against the slippery opening of her pussy. He pushed and it easily went half way inside her. He felt her tighten up as he did this. He paused as he position the purple object that was in her ass. He positioned it in from of he belly, holding it with the one hand. His other hand he grasped her by the hip and then he slammed into her completely. Once completely inside her he moved his hips backward and when about halfway removed from her drove himself into her again. She felt so good to him. Her pussy seemed to have a mind all it's own. It allowed him to easily enter, providing a smooth, warm, slick surface for him and then as he would start to withdraw would constrict to provide tension as well as suction that was the most exciting experience he had ever felt.

He quickened his movements. He felt his lower belly as it slammed into the purple toy, driving it into the woman's ass as his cock slammed into her pussy. It was without conscious thought that his eyes closed and his head rolled backward his mind only aware of the feeling that started in the head of his cock and then spread in both directions to cover every inch of his body. He felt it build. And then he felt the woman's body tighten and quiver. Her pussy gripped his cock as if in an effort to hold his cock inside her. The grip of her pussy only added to the joyous sensation that was forming in him. And then, without warning, the woman simply fell away from him. He was left with one knee placed on the bed for support, his cartoon character boxer shorts still hooked to the foot of that leg and the thigh of the other leg that he was actually standing on.

He stood there momentarily with no idea as to what had just taken place. One moment his was feeling so goo, enjoying the gracious tightness of the woman when suddenly she simply pulled herself away from him and lay motionless beside her husband. She looked so peaceful that under normal circumstance he would not have wanted to disturb her. However these were not normal circumstances. He was standing there with a seven inch long cock that was now as hard as a steel rod. It was the woman laying before him that had gotten him in this condition and it was her that was going to satisfy him.

At The Club - 14

He started to move toward the woman when he realized his movement was restrained by the boxer shorts hooked onto his foot. It took him only a moment to move his one leg off the bed and as he put that foot on the floor beside the other his shorts automatically fell to the floor. With this done he resumed his quest of getting back to the woman and placing his hard cock back inside that quality pussy of her's.

I watcher her simply fall over, as if she had passed out. My first thought was that there was something wrong. I quickly moved to a position that put me on my knees and bent over, my face next to her's as I attempted to determine what had happened to her. She opened her eyes to me and then a smile spread across her face as her hands reached up and pulled my face closer. Our lips met and she began to kiss me with passion. Once again joy and pleasure flowed through me. It didn't take sex for her to excite me. Her body, her touch, her look even her name was enough to do that.

She pulled me to her, our lips pressed tightly together as our mouths opened and each attempted to put our tongue into the mouth of the other. Immediately, my excitement level surged once again. My hand wandered purposely to find one of her well shaped breasts. The globe was far to large for me to grasp but I did my best. I massaged the large mound momentarily before I began to concentrate on the nipple, or more specifically the gold ring that passed through the nipple. I began to play with the solid gold ring. Turning it, puling on it, with the idea this would stimulate the nipple itself and thus bring pleasure to my wife. It was then I felt the movement of my wife and raising my eyes I saw the other male positioning himself to once again fuck my wife.

With the boxers now resting on the floor he moved back onto the bed. He took Katie's leg and lifted it before moving forward only to move it higher and moved again. When he was finally in the position he desired he had her leg held tight against his chest and shoulder and was rapidly pumping himself in and out of her. His cock slid easily inside her. In seconds he was back in a rapid rhythm and again greatly enjoying the sensation that his body was feeling ... the result of the activity he was performing.

I saw the man get into position and soon began to fuck her. I could no longer contain myself. I was far to excited to think rationally about my wife. I sought out my own release. I removed my lips from hers and repositioned myself. I had started by maneuvering so my rock hard cock over her mouth and then positioning myself comfortably. I ended up probably appearing as if I was getting ready to do pushups. However the only up and down movement was my hips.

I no sooner had my cock in place and she wrapped an arm around my hip, attempting to pull me closer to her as she stretched her neck like a hungry calf that just discovered her mother's nipple. She was eager to have my cock back inside her mouth. Another one of her fine qualities was that she did love to suck cock and was very good at it. Instantly, the excitement of everything from the evening seemed to rush back to me, encouraging me to drive myself harder and faster into her yearning mouth. I began to fuck her mouth as hard and as fast as the other At The Club - 15

guy was her pussy. At times we both slammed into her at the same time. At other times her body was lithely moved first one way and then back the other. In no time it was strictly animal lust and a desire to give into this flood of emotion that was washing over me.

He began to move himself in and out of her enjoying the feeling that her pussy generated. He had no more than gotten himself into her than the woman's husband moved his face from her's and moved so that his cock was over her face. The say she was straining she certainly did seem eager to have him into her mouth. He was delaying at all for he no sooner got into position than he started moving his hips back and forth moving himself in and out of her mouth. He slammed himself into her and noted that her husband did the same. Back and forth and at times even at the same time, the two drove themselves into her. It seemed as he her husband was using her as much as he was strictly with the intent of satisfying their own selfish lust.

My passion was rapidly growing and I knew it would not be long at all and I would be erupting inside her mouth. I knew I was getting close. I wished it were possible for me to have my cock in both her pussy as well as her mouth at the same time. I desired to be able to feel her climax as her juices rushed over my cock and at the same moment would be able to shoot my own load into her yearning mouth. I watched as the other man drove himself into my wife, over and over again as I did the same to my wife's mouth. I wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer. Everything was working together to make this moment so utterly exciting. And just at that moment I saw the other guy drive himself deep and hard into my wife and stay there, holding tightly to her leg as if terrified it would get away from her. His head was thrown backward and some noise was escaping his mouth that I'm not sure what it was but I knew he had reached his own climax, dropping his load deep within my wife's pussy cavern.

I felt my nuts tighten and I drove myself downward with all my mite. Her teeth were forced into the area at the base of my cock and it's head was surrounded by the muscles of her throat and there I started a flood of cum that squirted directly down the passage of her throat. It was a most superb climax that gripped my entire body. I could feel my legs, my back, my ass, my balls all working to push more and more of the salty fluid out the end of my cock. I have no idea how my wife managed to even breath during this eruption but I was aware that she did have both arms wrapped around me pulling me deeper and holding me as far in her as my cock would reach.

When at last my body stopped forcing my cream out of the end of my cock and into her mouth I was completely wore out. My breath was coming to me in forced, short breaths and each breath seemed to be reluctant to enter and fill my lungs. I knew I was pressed far to tightly against my wife's face and yet I didn't have the strength to lift my hips off of her. In stead I rolled to my side, a move that also seemed to make my breathing easier. It was important to me to let her know I was pleased with her and yet there was no way I could speak. I stretched out one had and found her belly. I began to pat it and was pleased when I felt her begin to pat the back of my hand.

He felt it building, hard and fast and knew that at any second the release he had sought was finally going to be reached. At last it happened. He drove himself as far inside her as he could and there he began to pump his load that would unfortunately be trapped inside the At The Club - 16

confines of the thin latex sleeve that separated him from the walls of the woman's fine pussy. He gripped her leg tightly holding himself deep inside her and felt his tremendous release.

Those standing outside the room and watching through the window were well aware of the fact that each man had just climax, doing so at almost the same time. A few made different comments as to what they had seen take place there on the bed. They saw the man turn loose of the woman and move back off the bed, leaving the couple resting on the bed, each lost in their own thoughts. He removed the used condom and dropped it in the trash before stooping to retrieve his cartoon boxers from the floor. He didn't even to bother to put them back on, simply walking out the door before closing it behind him.

I wasn't even aware of the man leaving. I heard my wife ask me if I was all right. The most wonderful time that I could remember ever experiencing and she wanted to know if I was all right. I opened my eyes and saw her laying there looking at me. For some reason concern was in her eyes. Something was bothering her and for the life of me I had no idea as to what it was. I moved myself around to lay beside her, pulling her close to me. As she wrapped her own arms around me I knew that no words needed to be said by either of us. For each of us was feeling the same things and each of us was well beyond happy, not only with what had just taken place but also the total love we felt for each other.