First Time Fun on the Farm Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The locker room scent of Right Guard permeated the car, as Jimmy jumped in the back seat next to me. By the time we got to the drive-in, I had to roll down the window for some fresh air.

"Say Baby, you really look hot in that," young Jimmy's eyes widened and ogled. I gave him a look-but-don't-touch smile and made my way directly to the crowded concession stand. A nice round of hoots and whistles trailed behind me, as I found my way back to the car.

The typical James Bond movie action packed prologue played, as I munched on my popcorn. My date must have been the only male in town over the age of 18 that hadn't seen Thunderball, so I knew he would most likely actually watch the movie. I watched Paul and Mary Ellen.

"Shouldn't you give Barb her birthday present, Paul?" Mary Ellen said, turning back toward me.

"Sure, here ya go Barbie; Happy Birthday," said Paul handing me a flask full of who-knows-what.

I quickly unscrewed the top and took a swig of Jack Daniels. "Thanks guys," I coughed, as the high octane Tennessee Whiskey burned its way down my throat. From there, the flask made it round the four of us several times, before Jimmy ended up nursing it. In reality, I've never been a big whisky fan, so I faked taking several shots. However, it didn't take long before Mary Ellen and Jimmy started slurring words and getting frisky.

Mary and Paul started making out, as Jimmy tried his best to focus on the movie. I made a point to sit directly behind Paul, to catch his eyes in the rearview mirror. This meant I couldn't watch the movie, but that's not why couples go to movies anyway. Mary poured out her available charms between giggling whispers and French kisses, as Paul placated her advances. The two of us played eye tag in the mirror when Jimmy finally took a hint from the front seat action.

Foreplay, for Jimmy, was a work-in-progress – kind of like learning how to build a model plane without the instructions. He had a fair idea of how it would turn out, but absolutely no concept of what it took to get there. Usually, having to deal with his crude, inept attempts at stimulation ended up frustrating us both. I was bound to make sure that tonight would be different, as he moved in to kiss my bare shoulder. Leaning my head back and scooting down a little, I could clearly still see Paul's reflected eyes.

Mary Ellen had Paul's shirt unbuttoned and was peppering his chest with baby kisses, as Jimmy worked up the courage to kiss my cleavage. Mary raised her head from Paul's chest long enough to whisper something in his ear. As she returned to his chest, he obediently unzipped the back of her dress. "My God, she had to TELL him," I chuckled to myself and winked in the mirror.

True to form, my date was predictably weighing each of my melons, without a clue of what to do next. Letting go of a typical moan to hopefully urge him on, he was content with testing the elasticity of each boob. "OK Buddy, its time to up the ante and maybe give Paul a show," I thought and reached behind my back to untie my halter top. Pulling the undone halter over my head, I revealed my boobs to Jimmy. This was uncharted territory for both of us and I wondered how he would react.

"God Baby, you're beautiful!" Jimmy said loud enough for our friends in the front seat to hear.

Paul's eyes flashed in the mirror, while I lowered Jimmy's head to kiss my tits. Mary Ellen must have got a positive reaction from Paul, as I distinctly heard the familiar sound of his zipper. She was obviously stroking his tool, while Paul secretly adjusted the mirror down to catch a glimpse of my exposed chest. So as not to draw attention to his cheating eyes, he unzipped the rest of her dress and fiddled with her bra. Leaning close to my uncle's ear again, I could barely make out their conversation.

"So you guys wanna split? We were thinking about going to the Grove," she turned back to suggest.

I covered my boobs as much as possible with one hand and arm, as the sight of my ample assets took her by complete surprise. "Sure, let's go," I blushed and dug in the seat to find my jacket. Paul unhooked the speaker, turned over the ignition and helped Mary zip up her dress. Soon we were on our way to the sanctuary of unspeakable sins – The Grove. I couldn't have been more excited.

As Paul speed-shifted from one county road to the next, I could see Jimmy was holding on for dear life. By the time we reached the Lower Creek Road the poor kid was white as a sheet. Jack Daniels had taken its toll on his young brain and it was all he could do to sit up straight.

"You gonna be alright, Jimmy?" I asked, as Paul doused the lights. "Oh yeah, just need a short nap and I'll be good to go," he slurred and slumped next to his door, while the car silently found a secluded spot among the tall willow trees.

Mary Ellen drained the rest of the flask, as Paul shut off the car. I opened my rear window to take in the night air. A slow gentle breeze tossed the willows and mixed with the soothing sound of the creek below. Gazing up at the full moon and stars, I felt at peace. This wasn't such a bad place. Actually, except for the occasional moans of the two front seat lovers breaking the silence, it was quite relaxing. Listening to their tedious love play, I could tell this wasn't a match made in heaven.

"N-nnnnno Paul, that's disgusting," Mary Ellen scolded with my uncle's hand on her head.

My eyes flashed once more to the rearview mirror and Paul's frustrated expression. I instantly felt like an intruder. Quietly, I opened the door and got out. Zipping the light windbreaker up to my neck, I folded my arms and shuddered in the cool breeze. I strolled to the creek, as a Beatles song softly echoed from one of the few parked cars. Picking out a nice boulder to sit on, I couldn't help but crack a smile. "Mary Ellen Stickgirl – like she's a chance in hell with a man like Paul," I snickered to myself.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. "PAUL, I nearly jumped out of my skin!"

"Sorry Barbie, didn't mean to scare ya," he smiled. "Not much of a birthday party is it?" He added and sat next to me.

"Oh, I can't say I'm having a bad time," I smiled and silently unzipped my jacket half-way down. "Don't tell me Mary Ellen passed out like Jimmy?"

"'Fraid so; guess it's just us Lone Rangers left," Paul chuckled.

"That's OK. It only takes two to party," I mentioned and nonchalantly leaned back to afford him a better view of my chest.

"I thought it was Two-to-Tango?" He laughed, then focused on my cleavage.

"Yeah, suppose we could do that too," I said, running my hand over his thigh. "So, you come here often Paul?"

"Yes, well no… I," he stopped and started.

"Well, which is it?" Still rubbing his leg.

"Promise not to tell, but I generally eat my lunch here, when your Dad has us working the lower forty. Besides that, I've probably been here three or four times. It's kinda peaceful here," he sighed.

"So, how many girls have you deflowered here?" I asked, in passing.

"Well now that's a strange question. What makes you ask that?" He replied, holding my hand still on his leg.

"Do you ever have trouble thinking of me as your niece?"

"I must admit, I am having trouble tonight! Man, you're all full of questions," he added.

"I'm hardly a man, you know," I purred and pulled my hand from his to rest it in his crotch.

"I think it's time to get you guys home, don't you think?" He nervously changed the subject.

"Sure, but can't we drop them off first?" I asked, knowing I only lived down the road a bit.

"Oh, I suppose," he cautiously agreed, as I followed him back to his car.

With our dates crashed out, I secretly undid my skirt and pulled off my pantyhose in the backseat. I was still determined as hell to have him fuck me and figured this was my best chance. Back in town, we deposited each of our half-awake dates back at their respective homes. I climbed back into the front seat, but kept my distance from Paul.

"That Mary Ellen sure is a knockout, don't you think?" I asked.

"A knockout? I don't know. I don't really think of her that way," he said, shooting me the occasional glance.

"I mean she's got the looks. She could be a model," I urged.

"I guess – maybe for Good Housekeeping or something," he laughed. I jerked my zipper down further.

"Do you think I could be a model, Paul?"

"Sure, you could. You've got the bod to be in any of those mags – like Esquire, ya know," he smiled.

After a nice long silence I leaned back against the car door and raised my left leg and arm to the seat. With the moonlight and dash lights illuminating me, I unzipped my jacket and opened it.

"I was thinking more like Playboy. What do you think?" I said and bent my leg to show off my panties.

"BARBIE, what's gotten into you tonight?" He said, giving my pose a triple take.

"Nothing yet," I mumbled. "You didn't answer me Paul," I said, spreading legs wider.

"What was the question?" He nervously shifted in his seat, as I pealed off my jacket.

"Sounds like you need to pay attention, when a person's talking to you," I said and leaned back to pull my mini skirt down.

Losing my shoes, I wiggled my panties over my hips. "Playboy! Right? It was whether you could pose for Playboy, right?" He blurted out.

"And?" I begged and pulled my panties all the way off.

"Yes, YES. You could be in Playboy. Is that what you wanted to hear?" He shouted and turned to observe my radical behavior, with longer stares.

"I think I lost an earring back at the Grove. Would you be a dear and see if we can find it, huh?" I purred and ran my hand over my bush.

"Shit… SHIT! Only if you promise to put your clothes back on," he demanded, as I fingered my wet pussy.

"I can't promise anything. How ‘bout I finish up what I started?" I whispered and edged close to him.

"It's hard to drive like this," he said, as I pressed my naked jugs on either side of his strong arm.

"It is? Let's see how hard," I said, trying to undo his pants. "Paul, I want to suck it Baby. I need to taste you, please?" I asked, as we pulled back into the Grove.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" He warned.

I nodded, "Isn't it something YOU want too?" Exasperated, he gave up and lay his head back against the seat.

Quick as a wink, I unbuckled his pants and unzipped them. "Doesn't Mary Ellen like to kiss your dick?" I wondered and whipped his thick boner out.

"No; she says it's disgusting – and, by the way, its called a cock," he corrected me, while I jacked the entire length of his smooth, circumcised cock.

Feeling his fingers running through my long blonde locks, I took his sturdy tool in my mouth. This time I didn't rush things. "God, your cock tastes so good," I said and licked the full length of it, from all sides.

"Baby, where did you ever… I thought you were a virgin, Barbie," he added excitedly, as I took more and more of it in my mouth.

"That's a situation I hope to remedy soon," I whispered between breaths.

"Oh God, that's it Baby! GOD, that feels good!" He announced, as he slowly forced my head down to take more into my throat. I felt a tickle, as if I would gag. Spreading my jaws wide, I fought the urge to gag and took another inch or two. "Holy shit! Yeah Baby, take it all!" He prodded, as his cock filled my throat. Feeling his hand on my ass, then his fingers teasing my pussy, I was compelled to swallow him totally. I felt his pubic hairs on my lips and reached to fondle his balls.

My lips pulled my mouth close to the very base of his cock, as his expert fingers found their way into my virgin hole. My throat finally relaxed around the full girth of his manhood and I sensed it begin to throb. I hadn't figured I was ready to take his load this way, but those talented fingers were sufficiently distracting. My other so-called boyfriends had yet to take me to a complete orgasm, but this man was having no problems. Pulling my hair, Paul's deep moans were now primal grunts. It was all I could do to breathe through my nose, as his cock expanded and erupted deep in my throat.

"OH GOD! CHRIST! I… I NEVER! Holy Shit!" He exclaimed, as his body tightened and shook. Blasts of his hot juices filled my gullet, like drinking liquid lead, without actually tasting it. Grabbing the base of his blaster, I eased my head back and got my first taste of his cum. God it is so yummy; not sweet like precum, starchy but not at all disgusting (as Mary Ellen imagined). I liked it. I liked the smell and slimy texture of it. Most of all, I loved Paul's reaction. If this was any indication of what sexual fulfillment was like, than I wanted more.

I couldn't have craved his cock more at that moment. Whether it was adrenaline or pure lust, I lost myself in wanting him. Jacking the reduced length of his drenched semi-erect man meat with one hand, I took it back into my mouth. My free hand slid between my tight athletic thighs, to attend to my totally lubricated pussy. To say I was ready for him to take me would be a gross understatement.

"Paul, I want you so bad! Please Baby," I pleaded between sucks.

Gently pulling my head up to meet his, I kept a tight pumping grip on his cock. "I know Barbie. I want you too. However, I do believe some turn-about is only fair," he winked. I was either so far gone or just plain too dumb to comprehend what he meant, as he laid me out on the rolled and pleated split seats. Spreading and raising my legs to rest on his shoulders, it finally dawned on me what he might be up to. For months my fantasies had focused entirely on sexually pleasing him. It had never occurred to me what a man could offer, beside the obvious.

"God Baby, you are so damn beautiful," he charmed me. Watching him effortlessly raise my pelvis, I gasped as he kissed and licked my inner thighs. "He surely wouldn't…" Then, as natural as taking a breath, his mouth disappeared under my trim tummy, while his tongue slid just inside my labia. His experienced tongue wove its way slowly inside and up my slit. My mouth and eyes opened in awe. His unexpected exploration of my vulva proved to be impossible for me to relate to. As his tongue circled my clit, I felt his fingers gently pry apart my tender lips. Absolutely nothing in my life to that point had prepared me for the sheer delight of his touch.

Paul's lips, tongue, fingers all worked together in a divine harmony to create a singular sensation of indescribable pleasure. My mind and body writhed with emotion, trying to deal with such undeserved feelings. As my first orgasm flooded through me like a twenty-foot wave, I glimpsed the true meaning and expression of every love poem or sonnet I'd ever misinterpreted. The art and music appreciation classes I had up-to-now simply tolerated were instantly transformed into little keys into my heart. Tears welled up in my eyes as part of me realized how beautiful yet brief, fragile and futile the whole human experience is. Was this Nirvana or just your average, everyday rapture? Every crass or cornball reference to the sex act dissipated like sand seeping though my hands. What a tremendous gift sensuality is, and to receive it from my uncle.

All these complex feelings and desires, and he had yet to fuck me. My gift giver wasn't pleased with giving me just one orgasm. With all my weight concentrated on my sore neck, I grasped his head. Pulling my boobs and smothering his face in my bush, he quick-licked my clit to another explosion. Taking a series of short breaths, I braced myself for a third round, when he ceased and lowered my legs on either side of him.

"God Paul, put it in me now! I need to feel your hard cock inside," I urged, knowing I wouldn't feel complete without it.

Fondling my tits and pussy as he shed his shirt, I marveled at his perfect physique. I breathed a long, appreciative sigh, as he dropped his pants and shorts. His face reflected the same degree of desire and anticipation I felt. My hand joined his to stroke his long cock, just inches from my pussy. With my chest heaving, I drew him closer with each rhythmic breath. Laying my head back, I arched my torso and felt the thick head of his revived erection parting my lower lips. Closing my eyes, I left any conscious thoughts of propriety and morality behind. I sensed glimmers of light flashing across my closed eyes. For a few seconds I wondered if the moon was bright enough to play such tricks. When Paul's penetration came to a screeching halt, I knew it was no natural phenomena.

"And, what do we have here?" Came a stranger's voice, then a full burst of light blinding me.

"Shit, damn," Paul cursed, backed away and reached for something to cover up with. Laying naked in the front seat, I used an arm to cover my chest, while the other hand went to shield my eyes from the patrolman's obnoxious flashlight.

Paul finally threw me my jacket, as I scrambled to sit up. The officer's voice was uncomfortably familiar; Officer Daley. It had to be tall, blond, Redford-hunky Daley. Paul and I sat like a pair of trapped rats, while the 30-year-old cop silently scanned the rest of the car for booze. Satisfied that we were only guilty of over-exposed heavy necking, the officer opted to give us the token lecture.

"You know I could take you both in?" He asked rhetorically.

"Yes Sir," my uncle respectfully replied, as I heard the embarrassment in his voice. I knew from hearing the word "could," the cop was going to let us off and felt an instant relief.

I found my panties and, holding the jacket close to my bosom, I wiggled back into them. Daley continued to admonish Paul with references to our parents and what a scandal it would be. I pulled my jacket on and pulled my mini skirt back up over my hips, while Paul got dressed. After giving Paul a healthy dose of guilt, Daley strode around to my side to address his remarks to me.

"Is that yours?" Daley asked, shining his light on my halter top in the back seat. I nodded and squeezed out a blushing half-smile. "Well, you best put it on," he advised. I reached back and grabbed it, wondering how I could put it on over my jacket. Obviously, I couldn't.

"Do you mind?" I asked, figuring he would turn away. He didn't and seemed quite content in watching me figure out how to deal with the predicament.

So, it was a free show he wanted. If he wasn't so damn attractive I would have balked. "Okay, I guess there's only one way to do this," I smiled up at him and unzipped my jacket. Slowly pulling my arms out, I made sure to shake my bare tits at him. Taking my sweet, seductive time, I raised the halter over my head and tied it from behind. Reaching inside to adjust each of my melons, I let out a few tiny moans, before sticking my chest out for his approval. Shaking my long blonde hair, I watched him adjust his package.

"Happy?" I said, with a devilish smile.

The cop shook his head with a smile and warned us, "Now don't let me catch you two back here."

Uncle Paul turned over the ignition, as Daley made his way back to his cruiser up on the main road. "God, I wonder how long he watched us?" I remarked.

"Damn pervert; he probably saw the whole thing," replied Paul, as we pulled out of the Grove. A few miles down the Lower Creek Road, Paul pulled onto my folks' gravel road. "Actually, it's probably good that he caught us – before, you know…" he admitted, with a sense of relief.

"You think so?" I said, rubbing my hand over his crotch.

"Hey now, cut it out!" He yelled and yanked my hand away.

Pulling up to our farm house, it was plain to see my uncle was eager to count his blessings and get me out of the car. I was still horny as hell and pissed that Paul wasn't as daring as I expected. Pulling myself upstairs, Officer Daley's handsome features flashed through my head. I would have to find a way to repay him for his confidence – some day, somehow. However, first things first; I still had to have Paul fuck me. That, I believe I had figured out.