First Time I Had A Cream Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess my candor caught her off guard; she sat looking at me and said she could not believe it, that I was too young to be a hooker. I smiled as sexy as I could and asked her to tell me about that thing she called a dildo. All the time we where talking, Shirley was touching herself and rubbing her clit. I kept my eyes on her as she masturbated. At one point she closed her eyes and moaned out loud, her whole body shook in her chair, I opened my own legs and started rubbing my self. After Shirley climaxed, I asked her if she was OK, I can still see her smile, and how she sighed and started to breath normal. She looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes; I knew she was aware that I was now masturbating. I asked her again to tell me more about this dildo thing. She stood up, and said "wait here, I'll be right back" and she left the kitchen, when she did. I scooted my chair back, opened my legs more and used two fingers in me as I rubbed my clit. I wanted Shirley to see me doing such a dirty thing when she got back.

Shirley walked in carrying this long smooth rubber dick and I could see it had what looked like two heads of a dick (one at each end) she walked to me and said I looked lovely like that. She brought the thing to my face and said "this is it, smell it" I did and it had an odor that smelled like I did. (At that time I had loved to finger my self, then lick my fingers clean) and a lot of times. I would do the same thing after a guy had finished screwing me and he left. (Only then it was like a sweet and sour taste, no, more like a sweet & salty taste) anyway, I did love that smell and taste. She said I looked like I could use this as she held the dildo to my nose, she grabbed my arm and told me to get up, we were going to try this out. (Meaning the dildo) I was torn, because I was reaching a climax, and yet I did want to stick that thing in me real bad. We went to her bed, and I she told me to lay down, I did and I spread my legs, she brought it to me, and at first it felt cold, but so filling, It was love at first sight, and at first touch. I was moving my hips, trying to get her to put it in me faster, I really wanted it, and Shirley told me to slow down, that we had all day, to relax and enjoy it. Relax she said, I could not relax, I wanted to climax, I had been so close before we left the kitchen, and now, I wanted her thing in me. She slowly worked it in, and asked how it felt. I remember I could hardly talk I was moaning so loud, over and over she asked "do you like it honey? do you like the way it feels? Want more?" looking back I can now see how turned on she was, however at the time, all I could think about was how great that cock of hers felt fucking me.

I reached for it, and she said, "No, she would do it" I didn't argue, I just moved my hips faster. I could hear her ask me if I loved it, she said "You love this cock don't you? Don't you?" I could not answer her. I wanted too, my mind was shouting YES, YES, but I could hardly breath, I was struggling to catch my breath.

Shirley told me she would pull it out if I didn't tell her, I panicked, I could not let that happen, it felt to good, I heard her again "tell me or it comes out" then I felt her pulling it slowly out. I was humping it hard now and I kept scooting my ass down the bed, I felt her hand on my clit and she was rubbing it fast. She was going crazy, almost as crazy as I was, she was almost yelling "TELL ME LINDA, TELL ME" I don't know how I did it, I managed to tell her "yes, yes". She was not happy with that, she wanted more "yes what, tell me, beg, or it stops!" I was shouting as I began a slow strong climax. "Yes, yes I love it, give it to me, fuck me, fuck me hard, please more, give me more, please"

Oh Fuck, I'm on fire right now, I got to stop a min. I have to go get one of my little rubber lovers, this is too much for me. I swear it is like I am back there 17 years ago, on her bed. I never realized just how strong memories like this could effect me like this. It is just like I am back there in time standing there next to the bed watching myself and Shirley, only it is not just watching, I can almost feel just what I felt then.

God I'm soo sorry, my fucking cunt is on fire, I got to stop writing for a few minutes and take care of this, God writing this for you has me on fire.

I am back; I was tempted to take that last part out, however after re-reading it, and I felt you might like reading how I got so turned on. I also thought that you my like reading how I had to go get my nice big fat 9" rubber lover. Now I have my Dildo it sitting next to me in my chair, if writing any more of this turns me on again, I won't have to run off and take care of myself in the bedroom using three of my toys. (I do love my toys) I had four wonderful climaxes.

Now back to what happen, I climaxed real hard as Shirley kept her fingers working my clit even afterwards when I was on my down hill glow, she leaned over me and kissed me. She told she never would have thought I was so hot at such an age. I kissed her back and told her I wanted more, I wanted to climax again. I recall her smiling and she said, "I hoped you would say that" she moved around me and sat facing me, she took the other end of the rubber dick and put it in her. Our legs where in the way at first, until she put hers over mine. Shirley told me to play with my nipples, I did, and It was wonderful, she pulled me up to a sitting position, and she was moving her hips, that in turn made the dick slide in and out between both of us. I could watch it as it went in deeper, and I could feel it filling me, Shirley had her eyes closed and the loveliest smile on her face. It was feeling better and better, I was starting to get real hot, I don't know if it was the fucking going on, or the look on her face, or the fact this was so nasty, all I know I was hot as hell again. I wanted more, I wanted every inch of that cock that I could see deep inside me, deep inside her. I started to hump the dick, and as I did I watched it disappear in us, it felt like it was going in me, but I knew I was as stuffed as I had ever been. I sat and watched the part between us become less and less, I could see our two bush's come closer and closer, it got to the point that I could feel her hair start to touch mine. I wanted to feel her pussy lips against mine; I wanted to know that no part of that rubber cock was showing that it was buried deep in both of us. Shirley laid back and taking her cue, I did the same, I could feel the lips of my cunt pressed hard against hers, and our clit's were hitting each other as we ground ourselves together. On our backs we had more freedom of movement, and with our humping, that cock was sliding in and out of us both, it was like nothing I had ever experienced before. I squeezed my nipples, and fucked her as hard as I could, I felt like a guy, yet like I was getting fucked, how on earth can I explain such a wonderful feeling, I can't, it was so nasty. It was the hottest thing I had ever done, once I started to climax, I thought I would never stop. Shirley was wild, she was slamming herself into me hard and fast that in turn did something to my brain, and I wanted to make her feel as good if not better than she was making me feel.

FUCK….I got to stop again, I'm sorry I just can't take it any more. I won't go to the bedroom this time, I'll just sit here and do it. I have to tell you, re-living this in my mind has really got to me.

I'm back writing again, Oh fuck I had two wonderful climaxes in this chair. I called Pat (my girl friend) she is on her way over; I have about 15 - 20 min. before she gets here. I will continue writing this down till she shows up, I have two reasons to keep writing. The #1 and most important reason for me right now is; writing all this is turning me right now just as it did 17 years ago. The second reason is I want to get this done and sent out to you. I promised you I would send this right away so I'll do it. Now back to what happen. We humped each other until I could not move my hips anymore, we both stopped and just laid there, I was playing with my nipples and I had no idea what Shirley was doing. After a while she moved and pulled out the dick, when she did I asked her to give it to me, I asked her which end was in her and she showed me, I took that very moist end and put it in my mouth, I wanted to taste her. I marveled in the smell, and the taste was sweet, taking my lead she took the end that was in me, and licked it, sucked it clean. (My side was covered real wet, hers was a little wet) what a turn on in my mind.

Shirley asked me if I ever did it in the ass, I told her yes, and she asked if I could climax when I get screwed there? Again I told her yes, I told her that when Bill first started messing around that we did not know which hole his dick was to go in, my pee hole we knew was way too small we just assumed it went in my butt. We both thought it belonged there, however, once we got past the pain, I did love the way it felt in my ass, in fact I remember the very first time Bill came in my ass, I climaxed at the same time, and every time he fucked me I climaxed again. So you see for the first week or so that's where we put it. It wasn't until later when we watched one of our folks dirty tapes that we discovered just where to put it in my pussy. Well since we did not know at first, all we had was anal sex every day and night when we where alone (which was a lot) for a good week or so. Needless to say with all the pleasure we both got from him fucking me in my ass, well I'll just say anal sex is one of my favorite. When we finely did try it in my vagina, it did not hurt my pussy anywhere as much as it did in my ass when we first started doing it in my ass. I was taking it in either hole with great pleasure.

Shirley said we could try doing it in the butt if I wanted, and we could do other things, now with my nasty mind, I could not wait to try any of them….

Shit I got to stop again, picturing in my mind all that I did with her that first day. God it has really turned me on again it is just like I could feel her lips and taste her all over again. I am going to stop writing and take care of my self again.

Sorry again, I hope I can get through this with out stopping again. Now where was I?

Shirley and I had stopped for a break; she asked me if Bill would be interested in coming over and maybe screwing her. Now I know Bill, that brother of mine would screw a goat if he could. I called him and invited him over. He was very confused because of my earlier phone call. So I told him I had a girl friend over there with me and that she was hot and horny and she wanted to fuck him if he would come over. He said he would be over in about an hour.

(Shit, where the fuck is Pat?)

By the time Bill got there it was close to 10 PM Shirley and I almost gave up hope. When I met him at the door, I was only wearing my panties. Shirley was on the couch sitting with only a sheer white Baby doll top, Bill came in, and I thought he would be surprised, but he wasn't. Shirley said "Hi Bill, I'm sorry for the roost, your sister and I have been busy all day and she told me how much you enjoy women, so I asked her to invite you over. I haven't had a young man like you in a long time, so tell me Bill, how would you like a free piece of ass?"

Bill looked at me then back at her and said "Sure, Fuck yea." I said to Bill, "I lied, I'm not on my period, if you want you can have both of us. You just can't tell anyone." Bill smiled and said "Deal." Shirley stood up moved over to him, kissed him and reached for his cock through his pants. She rubbed it as they kissed and then said "everyone to the bedroom." When we got in there and I swear Bill was naked as he walked in the doorway. Shirley laid on her back and at the same time Bill just moved right in between her open raised legs. He slid right into her, now up until that day at that moment; I had never watched my brother do a girl or anyone for that matter. He rammed in and out of her fast and hard. I laid on the bed next to them, kissed, and played with her breast and nipples. It did not take long for either of them to climax. When they did, they did it together. Bill had not put on a condom and it caught Shirley off guard. He pulled out and laid on his back. His cock was still a little hard and it was covered with both of their fluids. I bent over, took him in my mouth, and cleaned him off as I had done so many times before.

I love that taste and when I finished cleaning him and his cock was soft, Shirley said, "Now me dear, clean me up and suck out all his sperm, he didn't use a condom, and I'm very full." I moved between her open legs and I saw the most wonderful site that I had ever seen. Cum was oozing out of her and she was full of cum. I got down there and went to work cleaning her off and sucking what I could out of her. From that day on, whenever I am with another woman and a man, I love cleaning up both of them.

OH GREAT!!! Pat is finely here, I got to go and get some relief; I will send this out so you can also enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Well I'm back; Pat's timing could not have been better. Lets see, where did I leave off? Oh yes was telling you about the first time I ate a Cream Pie. Well I guess I told you everything, so I'll send this off.

12