First Time Posing Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They rode to school recounting the weekend, and the fun they had.

When Jamie stopped at Tammy's dorm to drop her off she said. "Jamie I left my overnight bag at your house. Can you bring it to me tomorrow when you come to college?" She slid over and gave him a passionate kiss that turned into a French kiss after the last statement.

"I can bring you back this afternoon to get your overnight bag." Said Jamie, hoping she will be invited to stay the night, as he really is attracted to this sexy redhead.

"I have to go to class now, we will continue this later." Said Tammy as she exited the car leaving Jamie with such a massive boner, the poor young man didn't have enough skin left to close his eyes.

Jamie entered the Science building running into Professor Beatty.

"Jamie did you talk to Tammy about the erotic modeling, as I asked you to? We will need more women for erotic models in a few weeks. How about your mother, do you think she will want to model, she did a good job on Friday and your father wants her to model. Do you think you can persuade them, it will be reflected in your mark you know if you can?"

"I really like Tammy and I will not coerce her into modeling, but you give me a letter stating what you told me and I will present a letter to my mother and you present a letter to Tammy. It will be their decision though. I will not be a part of forcing them to model, even if my mark goes down for my refusal to be a part of your plan to coerce the women to model." Said Jamie as started to walk away not liking what the professor was proposing.

"Pick up the letter in my office this afternoon." Said the Professor realizing he doesn't want to get Jamie upset, as Jamie may cause problems for him.

During the break between classes Tammy called her mother telling her about the Carter family and the fun she had over the weekend. Tammy gave her mother Charlene's cell number.

Deloris Philips, Tammy's mother called Charlene, after talking to her daughter, dialing the number and after the person on the other end picked up, she said. "Hello, my name is Deloris Philips, I am Tammy's mother is Charlene there?

"This is Charlene."

"I want to thank you for letting our daughter stay at your house over the weekend. We were afraid she would drop out of college, as she is very homesick."

"Deloris, Tammy is a lovely young lady and she can stay here anytime, in fact if you and your husband would like to come visit here, we have plenty of room for you to stay, if this will help you see your daughter more often?"

"Why thank you Charlene, Do you think we can come see her in a few weeks?"

"Sure just let me know, do you want to surprise Tammy?"

"Yes, that would be fun Charlene? Tammy has been talking about a young man named Jamie do you know him?"

"Yes we do, he is our son."

Relieved Deloris said. "Tammy is kind of innocent and is very naive. I am glade she can go to your house, so you can keep an eye on her for us, she is our only child and it was hard from me to have her go away to college."

"I have three son's and Jamie is the only one that lives here presently the other boys have jobs in the Boston area and on the west coast, I don't see them much anymore, so I know what you mean about trying to hold on to them as long as you can." Said Charlene reminiscing about her kids, continuing she explained. "I have three boys and Tammy has helped me also, I can talk to her like the daughter I never had. I hope you don't mind?"

"No that is fine Charlene. I miss her and she is home sick, so if you can help her through that we would appreciate it." Said Deloris

"Deloris, in a few weeks the Family weekend coming up, it is a good time to come here, so you can see how Tammy is doing, and they have many activities for families to participate in." Said Charlene.

"We will figure on being there for the family weekend. Would it be possible to stay for four days?" Said Deloris.

"Sure you can stay as long as you want." Said Charlene, as she wants to meet Tammy's parents, they hung up after saying their goodbyes.

Jamie went to the Professor's office after class, as luck would have it, he wasn't there, and going to the media room he found the professor. The model for figure studies today was Tammy; she was doing classic nude figure poses. He watched her pose for a while, admiring the lovely naked woman, before he acquired the attention of the professor.

"I went to your office to get the document you wrote for Me." said Jamie.

The class was being dismissed by the instructor. Tammy saw Jamie and came out into the hall nude, her red hair and bush highlighting her body, her nipples erect from her excitement, he could smell her pheromones and she was exciting him.

"I forgot my overnight bag at your house; can you bring it to me tomorrow?" Tammy wanted a reason to go out into the hall nude to see Jamie and have the other people in the hall see her nude. It was exciting her.

Looking at the nude woman in front of him, Jamie said. "I will give you a ride to my house, if you ride there nude?" He wanted to see if she would go with him.

"Deal, my classes are done for the day how about your?" continuing she says, "Can I at least get my clothes and you can put them in the trunk of the car?"

Not believing his good fortune, grateful his classes are done for the day he said "Sure, we can do that."

The professor standing in the hall, watching the young couple says. "It is legal to go out in the parking lot nude, if you want to Tammy." Professor Beatty said, hoping that Tammy becomes comfortable enough in her nudity, to agree to become a model for the erotic modeling class coming up in a few weeks as he is having problems finding women willing to model for them. They are the most fun of all the classes and he doesn't want to cancel them because he can't find the models.

The nude young woman, the professor and Jamie walked to the professor's office. He gave Jamie the letter he wrote for his mother. He gave Tammy the letter he wrote to her. With letters in hand the two young people left. It was intimidating for Tammy to walk nude to the car, she looked around, while she was walking to the car, a few people saw her. They stopped, but didn't approach her. It was a relief, when she entered the relative safety of the vehicle.

"What is the letter for?" Asked Tammy as she was opening it and removing the document, she started to read the document horrified she cried. "Jamie, if I don't do the erotic modeling I will lose my scholarship."

He stopped the car and said. "Let me see that?" Jamie read the letter and it stated that Tammy had signed the scholarship document agreeing to be a figure model for the class as part of grant. "Tammy we will figure out a way you can keep your scholarship I promise." He took the distraught nude woman into his arms, rubbing her back, while kissing her, taking liberties running his hand over the side of her breasts.

After he calmed her down they proceeded to the Carter residence.

Jamie didn't put Tammy's clothes in the trunk; he put the garments in the back seat. They discussed the day's activities as if both were dressed, with the exception that Jamie kept taking sideways glances at his nude friend and at stop lights talked to the young woman's Bobbies or pubic hair. They were close to Jamie's house, when he told Tammy to get dressed, as he didn't know what his mother's reaction would be, having Tammy nude as she entered their home. She knelt on the seat, with her backside to Jamie; he received another look at her pussy and anus. It was a beautiful sight and one he hopes he will be able to see many more times. Her erotic aroma was filling the car and was exciting Jamie. He loved the smell of her shampoo and pussy.

Tammy just finished dressing as they entered the Carter's driveway. Jamie ran around to the passenger's side of the car and opened the door for the young lady that he was becoming smitten with.

Tammy walked into the kitchen seeing Charlene she said. "I forgot my overnight bag. I will go get it and Jamie said he will bring me back to the dorm."

"Go put your swim suit on and go for a swim. Have supper with us there is enough and you can stay the night. Jamie can take you back to campus tomorrow. I will call you dorm monitor to let her know." Happy to see the young woman back Charlene called the Dorm Monitor.

"Come on up with me Jamie, I have some class work I am having trouble with, could you help me?" Said Tammy.

"Sure, I will be right up." Jamie handed his mother the letter the professor gave him before he went to Tammy's room.

"Jamie, Come into the room and close the door."

Shutting the door Jamie said. "What class work you need help with?"

"This" Tammy said as she started to strip off her clothes. "I need to become comfortable." She took off her top and slacks, folding the garments; she put them on the bed. "Enough, to model in erotic positions" she said as she removed her bra and panties. Getting up on the bed on her knees she spread her legs for Jamie, to show her pussy and anus to him. Her face was bright red a beautiful color to match her hair. "This is so humiliating, I don't know if I can do this for the class."

"You are absolutely beautiful Tammy, you should be proud of your femininity." Jamie said looking at her engorged pussy lips he could see the pink of her inner lips and moisture forming on her slit. She was excited by her complete exposure. He had an erection looking at her pleasure palace, but he didn't want to take advantage of her. Jamie really likes this lovely lady and she looks so innocent even though she is spread out showing her pussy. He doesn't want to take advantage of her. He wants her to come to him.

"You really think I am beautiful" said Tammy as she went over to Jamie, while she was nude, to give him a French kiss that almost caused him to cum in his pants. Grabbing his manhood through his pants she says, "Go put on your swim suit, we will take care of your hard problem tonight." She went to get her suit and dressed in front of him. "Fix your cock, your mother sees that tent in your pants; she will think we are going camping?" She giggled.

Adjusting his pecker, he walked out of Tammy's room walking on three legs, going to his room to put his suit on.

When he came out of his room, Tammy was waiting for him in her teeny weeny bikini. They walked hand in hand to the pool. Charlene was at the pool already in her bikini that was brief, but covered more than Tammy's suit. She just finished dinner preparations and now it is cooking, so it will be ready when Tom gets home.

They swam for an hour and then exited the pool to lounge around until Charlene Said. "I am going in to check on supper and set the table."

"We will help." Said Tammy grabbing Jamie's hand and they all went into the kitchen to prepare for the meal.

Tom came in the door just as the timer went off on the oven, indicating the meal was ready. He walked in the kitchen surprised to see two hot women in bikinis making the last minute preparations. "After a hard day's work, it is a welcome sight for sore eyes to see two sexy women in bikinis putting the meal on the table." Said Tom "Life is good."

"What about me? I helped also." Said Jamie.

"What can I say; you're with two lovely ladies that should be enough compensation without me praising your helping out for supper. His father laughed, putting his briefcase down and removing his suit jacket.

Smiling Jamie said "Guess you're right, Dad, being with two sexy women is better than all the praise you can give me for helping."

They sat down to supper each recounting their day. Jamie was looking at Tammy hoping she will make good on her promise for tonight. Tammy thankful for being invited to the Carter residence and that Jamie has taken a liking to her. Charlene was concerned about the letter Jamie gave her, not having time to read it yet. Tom hasn't been as happy as he is presently in a long time with Charlene coming out of her shell and being the hot wife she can be for her husband.

They all worked together to clean up the supper dishes. The women were pressing their bodies into the men while working. This made the unpleasant task of cleaning up much more enjoyable for all.

Tammy was the first to speak after everything was put away. "I have some homework to do, that I am having challenges with could you help me Jamie please? She said this with a twinkle in her eye that the older couple didn't see because she had her back to them.

"Sure, I don't know how much help I can give you, but I will try." Jamie had a shit eating grin on his face, which his father saw.

"My son's going to get laid tonight." Tom thought as he turned to his wife to see if she also noticed this fact.

The two young people walked up the stair hand in hand.

Charlene had other things on her mind, so missed the signs her son was showing, she said. "Jamie gave me a letter from Professor Beatty. I didn't have a chance to read it. Why don't we go into the Living room and go over it. Hopefully Jamie isn't failing in the Visual Arts class. I don't want him lose his scholarship?" She stated worried they will have to pick up the tab for their last son's education.