First Time Posing Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first amateur dancer only took off her skirt and blouse to the two songs. She received very few tips

The second amateur dancer was up there because her husband wanted her to dance, she took off her blouse, and while she tried to remove her slacks, she tripped and fell. She tripped off the stage holding her pants up and crying.

The third Dancer removed all her clothes and gave the men a beaver shot, but you could see she was a ringer, and she stripped with no enthusiasm.

The four dancer was a young girl college age, and very embarrassed, you felt sorry for her when she took off her bra, she started to cry, and ran off stage covering her boobs with her hands.

The fifth dancer, was a young housewife type, her husband was in the audience encouraging her to remove her clothes, she got down to her panties, removed her bra, and ran off stage with her arms covering her breasts, before the last song was done.

The DJ announced Charlene saying. "Coming on stage, we have a hot auburn haired mature woman, she is the mother of three grown children and has been recently laid off. This is the first time she has stripped in public. Put your hands together Char.

The cheers were deafening for the pretty mature woman. The first song started and Charlene was dancing sort of wooden legged, but as soon as she started to unbutton her dress, and looked at her husband, she could see he liked her dancing, so she really kicked it up a notch. By the time the first song was complete, the mature woman was on stage topless, waving to the roaring crowd, waiting for the next song to start.

Charlene hollered to the crowd as the wine finally kicked in, making her inhibitions disappear. "Do you want me to remove my panties?" As the mature woman, put her thumbs on each side of the garment and started to slide them down. Stopping their decent, she pulled them up and said in a loud voice. "No, I think I will keep them on."

The crowd went crazy shouting. "Take them off! Take off the panties! Take them off!"

"Okay you asked for it." Charlene said as she hooked a thumb on each the side of the panties and slide them to her knees, and let them drop to the floor, with her back to the audience, she bent over, spread her legs, and picked up the intimate garment, thus giving the screaming audience, a rear shot of her box and her brown star. Looking over her shoulder she hollers "Boys do you see a full moon tonight?" The mature woman was having the time of her life. She never realized how much fun it is to be nude in public.

The song was done, the only article of clothing Charlene had on was her garter, and there were many men waiting to put money in her garter belt, and she took the advice of the manager. She had the garter real near her pussy. The men that were bold enough pushed the back of their hand in her honeypot, as they inserted the paper bills in her garter. The men came away with her pussy juice on the back of their hand. Some of the guys had to smell the essence of the mature woman as they walked away. When she counted the money she made, she was shocked to find she made two hundred and ninety dollars in less than ten minutes.

She put on her dress leaving it totaling unbuttoned. Charlene picked up her under garments and walked off the stage to join her husband, in the audience. She buttoned a few buttons of her dress, when one of the bouncers came over to her to tell her, she can't be nude in the audience. Charlene put her panties and bra in her purse. There were four more women in the contest. There was only one that Charlene felt would beat her. They called all the women back up on stage, to pick the winner. Charlene figuring she would go for broke, she stripped off her dress. The mature woman went out on stage with her garter as her only clothing, when her name was called.

She spun around to the song; they were playing and gave everyone a beaver shot. Turning she saw one of her former bosses in the audience, with another guy that Tom and Charlene knew. She stopped her antics, and sort of went to the back of the group, hoping they didn't recognize her.

As things go when 'Murphy' takes over, she was the first prize winner. She had to dance two more dances nude for the crowd, before she collected the prize money. By the time the second dance started there were five men she knows watching her and talking with Tom.

"So much for going to a place no one knows you." Charlene though saying to herself, the hell with it and gave her husband and their friends a good show, lying on the stage. She spread as far as she could, using her fingers to open her pussy, showing pink, to the crowd.

When the mature woman finished the last dance, she had a line of fifty men waiting to put money in her garter. She lost count of the number of men that felt her pussy with the back of their hand. Counting the money, she was amazed she made over five hundred dollars in less than five minutes.

She received the thousand dollar check, and walked down to her husband, putting on her dress on the way. Total for the night was over one thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars.

Charlene Left her panties and bra off. She had a great time talking with the group of men that were their friends, knowing they saw all of her. They all thought she did an excellent job dancing and complimented her on her figure.

The five men with Tom escorted Charlene to the car. She got in and gave all the men with her, a beaver shot.

"Bye guys, thanks for the escort to the car." Charlene said as she removed her dress, in front of the group assembled.

Tom said to his wife while helping her into the car. "You did an outstanding job, and you won the contest congratulations my dear, I am proud of you."

During the trip home Charlene said. "I am so horny I need to cum, Tom." The excited woman grabbed her husband's hand bringing it to her pussy. "Stick your fingers in me, help me cum." She said, as she opened her pussy with her fingers.

"Either we have to stop somewhere, or you will have to take care of your pussy by hand. I don't want to get into a crash, trying to bring you off."

"There is a rest area ahead pull off see if it is private enough to have sex?" Charlene said seeing the rest stop sign, as she is desperately jamming her fingers into her honey pot.

"Looks like it is deserted Charlene; it's your lucky night." Tom said, as he pulled into the darkest part of the rest area, and shut off the car.

Charlene jumps out of the car nude, and goes to the hood, lays over it with her legs spread, saying. "Hurry up put it in me, before we get caught."

Not being one to refuse a lady in need. Tom dropped his drawers and slid up behind his wife. She helped him find the hole. Grabbing his cock she pulled him to her overheated pussy. He was in her to her cervix with just one smooth stroke, she was so wet. They felt like kids again pounding away, and the danger of being caught, was adding to their excitement. It came to an end too soon, Cumming together, just in time, as there were lights coming their way. Tom was scrambling to get his pants up; Charlene being nude just ducked into the car. Tom entered the car, just as a young couple was passing them to park up further on the road.

"Wow that was fun; we haven't done anything like this since we got married." Charlene said giggling, as she thought of her husband, trying to get his pants on.

"Charlene, you're the best wife a guy could have. You have made my day dancing, and then with the daring sex act in the parking area. I love you." As Tom leaned over and gave his wife a French kiss.

It was a quiet ride home; Charlene was nude and dozing off. Tom would look at his lovely naked wife when he could, and at stop lights. It was after two thirty in the morning, when they arrived home. All the lights were out in the house, so the older couple thought everyone was sleeping.

Charlene got out of the car with her clothes in her hand, and walked up to the front door nude, waiting for her husband to get his keys, and open the door. The older couple, going in the house just started up the stairs, when they heard from behind them.

"Hi Mom, you and dad must have had a great time tonight, judging from the way you're dressed." Tammy said giggling and continuing. "Hey Jamie, come here see how mom is dressed."

Jamie coming out of the family room half asleep, he looks at his mother surprised at her lack of garments says. "Mom why are you nude?"

The mature woman embarrassed being caught nude by her son and his girlfriend, says to the two in a whisper, denoting her embarrassment. "I was hot in the car."

Laughing out loud Jamie said as he backed away from his parents. "Looks like you had to hose mom down, Dad." Noting his mother's cum soaked auburn bush.

The younger couple was laughing so hard, they had tears in their eyes. Tom was trying to keep a straight face, but he couldn't and seeing everyone else is laughing Charlene couldn't be mad at them, it was funny after all.

Charlene said while laughing with the group. "If you two only knew?"

"Practicing for tomorrow I bet, mom isn't that right?" Tammy said to Charlene, referring to the modeling she would be doing.

"See that Tom, we can't fool these college kids, they saw right through the reason I am naked. I am practicing my poses with you in the car." Charlene said grateful to Tammy for the thought, forgetting that tomorrow she will be nude for a photo session in front of her son; Charlene will be showing him where he came out of.

Tom looking at Tammy he says. "That is a very sheer negligee you have there, girl." Noting he can see right thought it to her breasts and red pubic hair that is shaped into a heart. Smiling at his son Tom continues. "That is some woman you have there, my son."

"Yes I know dad, she is a pretty lady. Dad, you have a pretty lady also, you better not take Mom for granted, as that could be your downfall." Jamie said as he eyed his naked mother, who has not tried to cover her nakedness throughout their conversation.

"Thanks Jamie, at least one man in this household doesn't take me for granted." Charlene said proud her son tells her she is pretty.

"I think it is time to turn in I have a big day tomorrow modeling for my favorite photographer." Charlene said voicing more confidence than she has, pertaining to the erotic modeling.

Everyone went to their rooms for a good night's sleep as they all had a great time tonight.

Saturday morning the men got up, just as the sun was coming up, to do the yard work. They started with jobs that were not noisy and then at eight am they started to cut the lawn which is a two hour job. They were done with the weekend chores by ten thirty in the morning and showered.

During the time the men were doing the yard work. Charlene who is very nervous about modeling is getting ready. Tammy is helping her pick out some outfits to model. They started at eight thirty and two hours later, they have four outfits they both agree on for Charlene to model.

"I really wish you were modeling also Tammy. I would feel so much better about this. I am too old to model nude." Charlene confided in the younger woman. She had fear in her eyes and her posture showed she is scared of the coming modeling session.

"Mom, you're a beautiful mature woman. I could model with you if you like, even though I won't be modeling for the class." Tammy said, in hopes that will make the older woman feel better about modeling.

"Tammy, you would do that for me. I would really appreciate it that will help me overcome the reluctance I am feeling about showing my femininity to the world." Charlene said, as she was getting ready to shower, stripping off her negligee in front of the younger woman.

"If I am going to model with you,, I need to get ready also." Tammy said as she bolted out of the room for her bathroom and a shower.

By eleven am Tom and Jamie had the family room set up as a studio. The two women came down the stairs and into the studio. Both men turned to see visions of beauty before them, with the light shining through their negligee's, it looked like a veil, but their bodies were visible in the proper light. Tammy had a red intimate garment on and Charlene a white negligee. Their bodies made much more fascinating with the intimate garments they chose.

"Both of you look beautiful. Charlene you have a mature beauty about you and Tammy you have the innocence of a child with the body of a woman." Tom said only seeing Tammy in an intimate garment a few times. On the other hand he never tires of seeing his wife in sexy outfits or nude.

Jamie was blown away with the two women's appearances saying. "How can one guy be so lucky to have two beautiful women to photograph, in one day?" Hoping Tammy will be willing to model also today.

Charlene, looking at the two men, but talking to Tammy said. "It looks like the guys are going camping doesn't Tammy?" She is pointing to the bulges in their pants and laughing with Tammy at the condition the two women caused in, their men.

"Jamie is that what is going to happen when your photographing your mother in class? Shame on you Jamie I think you have mommy issues." Both women are laughing now at the expense of Jamie's lack of pecker control.

"Tammy my husband isn't doing much better, he looks like a tripod standing there. Charlene said to Tammy teasing her husband, but proud she could still get a rise out of him.

Because of the teasing the women were tossing at the men, it was causing shrinkage of the love muscle, they were so embarrassed.

"I think we should get started on the posing and photographic session." Jamie said excited to have his mother model for him as he looked at his mother, noting she had the look of embarrassment on her face.

"Jamie, I will model first then mom can model." Tammy said, knowing that Charlene is conflicted and embarrassed to model for her son.

"Tammy I really appreciate that you are willing to model first, it will help me get over my embarrassment." Charlene said happy Tammy will still model with her, even though she doesn't have to model for the Visual Arts class anymore.

"I guess I will go golfing this afternoon, while you ladies are modeling for Jamie." Said Tom, he figured that Tammy would not want to model in front of him.

"Dad, I think Jamie could use help with the lights, if you wanted to stay for the modeling session. I don't mind, Mom do you have a problem with Dad Helping Jamie." Tammy said as she saw the disappointed look on Tom's face, when he said he was going golfing.

Overjoyed that Tammy asked him to stay, Tom said. "Sure, I can help Jamie with the lighting."

Jamie started off slowly, with Tammy posing for standing photos in her intimate garment, taking hundreds of photos within the first twenty minutes, from every angle and every side, while his mother watched. The photos were barely R rated. Tom did a great job working the lights for his son.

"Mom, now it is your turn to model the same poses as Tammy." Jamie said as the women changed places. Tammy sitting and watching as Charlene went through the poses.

When Charlene finished with the first set of poses, they put them up on the computer, to go over the photos taken. As a group, they picked out ten of the best pictures of both women and then deleted the rest.

"Do you want to go change into another outfit or do you want to go to the erotic poses?" Jamie asked the two women.

After discussing what they wanted to do, Charlene as the spokesperson said. "We decided that we want to get the modeling session over with, so we will go right to the erotic modeling."

Both women removed their negligees at the same time, standing nude in front of both men with smiles that showed embarrassment. Both women had a red glow of their complexion, to their pubic mound.

The two men had their own problem caused by the women's nakedness, at about their waist.

"I think the photographers like our outfits." Charlene said to Tammy pointed to the fullness in the front of the men's pants.

"Jamie, I think mom should have her pubic hair shaped into a heart, just like Tammy has." Tom says as he looks at the beautiful red head. Tom, seeing Tammy nude for the first time thought. "Even nude she looks so innocent."

Charlene noticed the smile on her husband's face as he eyed the young red head. "Tammy is beautiful isn't she Tom." Charlene said, bringing a bright red glow to Tom's face being caught staring at the pretty young woman.

"Yes she is! But you my love are a mature beauty also." Tom stated.

"Dad, you want to shape mom's pubic mound into a heart?" Jamie said.

"Jamie, Tammy, and Charlene what do you think about having Tammy shape mom's pubic mound as we take pictures?" Tom said.

The women conversed for a few minutes before coming to a decision; as Charlene was embarrassed to have Tammy groom her private area in front of her son. Tammy being so forthcoming and a good negotiator talked the older woman into having her perform the tonsorial artistry in front of the camera.

"We think it will be fun to record the grooming of my pubic area?" Charlene said being the spokesperson for the two women, hesitantly giving her approval to the intimate photo shoot.

"I will get the grooming equipment." Tammy said as she ran upstairs.

Tammy came down with the equipment and a bath towel she put on the couch. Charlene sat on it, laid back and spread her legs, while Jamie took one photo after the other of his mother's flower of life. Tom was carefully adjusting the lighting to keep his wife's pussy well-lit; so Jamie can get quality photographs of his mother's pussy.

Tammy captivated both men, as they watched her shave the heart on Charlene's mound.

"I think I should shave the hair around your vaginal opening also. What do you think Mom?" Tammy said as she looks at the older woman's pussy.

"I don't know if photos should be taken of that Tammy?" The older woman said, knowing how intimate Tammy will have to get to perform the task.

"I think that is a great idea, Tammy. What do you think Dad?" Jamie says, eager to see the younger woman intimately touch his mother during the shaving process. Jamie knowing how intimate the procedure was shaving Tammy's womanhood and also how turned on she was after the grooming.

"That is a very personal area, I am going to be embarrassed to have Tammy shave my vagina while you guys watch and take pictures." Charlene said turning red with embarrassment at the thought of the younger woman intimately touching her pussy.

"I think it would be a special moment we can capture on film having you groomed by our star border as a private keepsake for us." Tom said, hoping his wife will overcome her shyness, to let Tammy perform the task in front of the camera.

"Mom, it would be very special to me if I can perform this task for you, and if you like I will let you shave me the next time I need to have it done, instead of having Jamie do it?" Tammy said naively, without thinking, as she wanted to compare the feeling of the older woman's pussy with hers.

"Jamie you have been grooming your girlfriend's intimate parts?" Both the parents said at once with a stern look at both the young people.

Jamie being very horny, watching his girlfriend intimately touching his mother which gave him courage to speak up said. "Mom, Dad, Tammy is almost twenty. I am twenty. Mom you're sitting in front of me with your legs spread and my girlfriend is between your legs grooming you and you're surprised that I have been grooming her vagina, when you know that our 'studying has been Tammy practicing to be an erotic model. While I am talking about this, yes Tammy and I have been intimate also. I Love Tammy with all my heart and will never hurt her." Wanting to get everything on the table, so there will be an understanding of the younger couple's involvement.