First Time Sex with my MILF Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I had a camera with me, I'd photograph it to show to my sister and to all of my friends," she said with a dirty laugh while looking back down at my naked prick. "You're going to make some woman very happy one day."

While wishing I had a camera or my cellphone with me, I'd love for my mother to photograph my cock and show her sister, my Aunt Debbie, my erect, naked prick. I'd have no qualms for my mother to show a photo of my cock to all of her friends. Now, I couldn't help myself from imagining having sex with not only my mother but also with my aunt. I couldn't help myself from imagining having sex with one of her hot and sexy friends.

Taking my time sticking my prick back in my pajama bottoms, sexually teasing her and enticing her, I wanted to give my mother a good, long last look of my naked cock. I wanted her to sexually want my prick as much as I already sexually wanted her pussy. It sexually excited me to flash my mother my naked prick while making my flash appear unintentional and/or accidental.

I couldn't wait to masturbate over my mother not only seeing my naked cock but also staring at my naked cock. Perhaps, while she was sitting in the living room, walking up to her naked, I couldn't wait to allow my mother to photograph my naked prick later. I couldn't wait for her to show my aunt and/or her friends the picture of my erect, naked cock. No doubt, recalling what happened over and again, I'll be masturbating over exposing my naked cock to not only my mother but also, hopefully, to my aunt and to her friends for the rest of my life.

Turning away from her, I put the coffee pot and my cup down before turning back to her and corralling my errant cock. With her still staring at my prick, never removing her eyes from it, while hoping she'd make a grab for it, I slowly and reluctantly pushed it back in my pajama bottoms. As if I was smuggling something through airport security, still having an erection, my stiff dick tented my pajama bottoms. Under the sexual heat of my mother's continued stare, while still hoping she'd reach out and touch it, I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my cock.

Now, knowing that my mother was, indeed, interested in my prick, I was hoping for more. At the very least, I was hoping she'd take my erect prick in her soft, warm, motherly hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to suck me. Alas, she stood to use the bathroom and I returned to my room to masturbate. While knowing that it would never happen, with her respecting my privacy and my space, nonetheless, I hoped my mother would barge in my room without knocking and catch me stroking my prick. I'd love for her to catch me cumming.

# # #

That night, after I cooked her dinner, wanting to get her relaxed, I opened a bottle of wine. Only taking two glasses for my mother to get tipsy, I was hoping to touch and feel my mother where a son should never touch and feel his mother and where I've never touched and felt my mother. I placed a throw blanket over my mother's lap while making sure that I raised the hem of her short skirt all the way up to her waist with it. Now, with her panties totally exposed, when she stood to walk to the bathroom to pee, she'd flash me her panties.

I put my arm around my mother's shoulders. Her skin was so soft. Feeling good to snuggle against my mother, we cuddled on the couch while watching Spanking the Monkey. Wishing I could make out with her, I so wanted to kiss her, French kiss her. We watched the main character in the movie, Ray, stealthily peek at his mother, Susan's naked body while taking a shower and while helping her not to fall. That scene made me want to peek in on my mother bathing or taking a shower. I'd love to see her naked.

Making herself more comfortable, my mother slouched down with her head on my chest and, her mouth only mere inches away from my pajama clad cock. I was tempted to remove my cock from my pajama pee hole again and gently push her head down. I'd love to stick my erect prick in my mother's mouth. I'd love for her to blow me. I wish I could cum in my mother's mouth.

Wishing she'd raise her hand just a little higher, her hand rested on my upper thigh. Wanting to get her attention, while hoping that she'd unconsciously touch it, I deliberately throbbed and pulsated my prick. As if there was something alive in my pajama bottoms, I wanted her to see my cock moving. Hoping she'd remove my stiff prick from my pajama pee hole, I wished my mother would stroke my prick while sucking my prick.

Towards the end of the movie, stunned while wondering if she realized what she was doing, not moving it, my mother rested her soft, warm hand on my throbbing and pulsating prick. I was sexually excited with her resting her hand on my erect prick and I could see that my mother was, too. As if it belonged there, her motherly hand felt so good on my erect prick. In the way that I'd love to leave my hand on her naked pussy or on her naked breast, I couldn't believe my mother had her hand on my nearly, naked pajama clad cock.

After watching this mother and son sexual movie, I hoped my mother would deliberately touch me. Hopefully, she was as horny as I was. Hopefully, with me thinking about having sex with her, she was thinking about having sex with me, too. Hopefully, we were thinking the same thing, mother and son sex. Hopefully, my mother wanted me to strip her naked and give her sex. After watching Jeremy Davies, as Ray, massaging his mother, Alberta Watson, as Susan, a bold move on my part, I asked my mother for a massage.

"My back hurts, Mom," I said stretching while grimacing. "I feel so tense. Can you give me a massage, please?"

She turned off the movie and turned on the overhead light while I removed my t-shirt. My mother pushed the blanket from her lap and with her skirt nearly bunched up to her waist, she continued to flash me her bright, white, sheer, bikini panties. I stared at her pussy slit. I stared at her camel toe. I stared at her pussy mound and I stared at her patch of red pubic hair that I could clearly see through her panties. Never had I seen as much of my mother's pussy.

Making no move to cover herself, showing no modesty, she left her skirt askew. Clearly, exposing myself to me in the way that I had exposed myself to her, she wanted me to see her exposed panties. Clearly, she wanted me to see all that I could see of her pussy through her sheer panties in the way that I wanted her to see all that I wanted her to see of my cock. In the way that she stared at my cock earlier, I stared at her bright, white panties.

'Wow,' I thought. 'I don't know which is more sexually exciting, flashing my mother my naked cock or seeing my mother's panties. Either way, I'll be masturbating over both later tonight.'

"Get on your stomach and I'll massage your back," she said ordering me while slapping my ass through my pajama bottoms.

In the way that I wished I could lift up the back of her short skirt, pull down her panties, and give my mother's naked ass a spanking, I'd allow her to give me a spanking, too. With my mother suddenly bossing me around, I liked it when my mother ordered me to do things, especially sexual things. As if she was my Dominatrix instead of my mother, it was sexually hot for her to order me to remove my clothes and/or to get in a sexual position, hopefully, to be touched, felt, fondled, and groped,' I thought.

# # #

When she finished massaging my back, hoping she'd say yes, and not taking no for an answer, I asked her if I could give her a massage. I wished I could give her a full body, naked massage like the one that Bryan Brown gave Mimi Rogers in the movie, Full Body Massage. Expecting her to say no, she surprised me and said yes.

Only, that's not all. Figuring that she was going to the bathroom to pee, she stood from the couch and excused herself. When she returned, she carried her massage oils and was wearing a new, short, sheer, nearly transparent, low-cut, red, sexy nightgown. With red my mother's favorite color, she has lots of red clothes. Even her kitchen utensils are red. Her coffee pot and toaster are red, too. Then, of course, there's her car. That's red also.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'In the brightness of the overhead, living room light, I can not only see her panties right through her nightgown but also I can clearly see the size and the shape of her C cup breasts. I can clearly see her pink areolas and her erect nipples, too. I can clearly see my mother's tits as if she was topless.'

I was unable to stop staring at all that I could see of her naked tits in the way that my mother was unable to stop staring at my naked prick. Giving myself more fodder to masturbate over later, I continued staring at all that I could see of my mother's beautiful body through that sheer nightgown. I'd give anything to not only see her naked tits but also to touch them, feel them, fondle them, grope them, and suck them. I loved my mother's tits. From what I've recently seen of my mother's breasts, she has spectacular breasts.

# # #

She removed her nightgown straps and turned away from me to deny me from seeing her naked breasts. Then, with her back still turned from me, she pushed the bodice of her nightgown down to her waist, and laid face down on the couch. Not wanting to get massage oils on her nightgown, I pushed the back of her nightgown further down while exposing the tops and the sides of her ample breasts at the same time. I could nearly see the sides of her naked tits, part of her naked areolas, and a glimpse of erect nipples.

"It's okay. Don't be shy. As long as you don't mind seeing your mother's panties, you have my permission to go beneath my nightgown to massage my legs," she said while raising her nightgown all the way up her back.

My mother exposed the back of her bright, white, bikini panties to my horny eyes. I could clearly see the shape and the size of her shapely ass. I could clearly see her ass crack. While wishing that I could touch, feel, grope, and massage her panty clad ass, I continually stared at my mother's exposed panties in the way that I stared at her exposed tits through her nightgown.

Now, with her nightgown raised high enough, I could clearly see the sides of her naked breasts. I covered her back with massage oils while massaging her shapely back and rubbing the oils in deeper.

Then, taking sexual liberties with my mother's nearly, naked body, while massaging her back, and with her not stopping me, I massaged the sides of her naked breasts. In between massaging her back, her thighs, and the sides of her exposed naked breasts, I stealthily fingered her nipples.

Barely fitting in my horny hands, her breasts felt so big. Her breasts felt so firm. When she didn't stop me from stealthily touching her nipples with my fingers, I continued fingering her nipples. I pulled her nipples. I turned her nipples. I twisted her nipples. With her suddenly squirming to my sexual touches, I continued pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Clearly, my MILF of a mother was sexually aroused.

Wanting to give her a sexual orgasm with my sexual touches, not expecting her to do that, she surprised me when she started moaning. Clearly, from my fingering my nipples, my mother was sexually aroused. Able to smell the musky aroma of her pussy, she was dripping wet.

I so wanted to remove her panties. I so wanted to finger her pussy while licking her pussy. I so wanted to masturbate my mother. I so wanted to make love to my mother. I so wanted to fuck her. I so wanted to give her multiple, sexual orgasms with my fingers, my tongue, and my cock.

Now or never, while thinking of Susan Jill Parker double daring me, double daring myself to do so, it was then that I stuck my horny hand between my mother's shapely legs and cupped her wet pussy through her panties. Then, going for broke, all or nothing, I pushed her panties aside with my fingers and rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. Seemingly embarrassed that I was masturbating her, sexually enjoying it for a while, she surprised me when she slapped my hand away, pushed her nightgown down, and stood up from the coach.

Obviously, my mother was embarrassed that I had sexually aroused her. She was embarrassed that she was about to have a sexual orgasm. Perhaps, she was uncomfortable having incestuous sex with her son in the way that I've always wanted to have incestuous sex with my mother.

"I'm tired. I'm going to bed," she said seemingly almost angry that she allowed me to have my sexual way with her naked pussy.

'Proud of myself, I masturbated my mother,' I thought. 'Had she not stopped me, I would have given her a sexual orgasm. Had she not left the living room for her bedroom, I would have stripped her naked and mounted her. I would have finally seen my mother naked. I would have made sweet, slow love to her before fucking her fast and hard.'

# # #

Not turning to look back, she walked to her bedroom and closed her bedroom door behind her. She seemed angry. Was she angry for me giving her what she so wanted and needed, a sexual orgasm? Or, maybe, she felt embarrassed and ashamed having sex with her son in the way that I didn't feel embarrassed or ashamed having sex with my mother. If I felt anything, I felt sexually excited for having forbidden sex with my mom.

I sat on the couch in the living room stunned while replaying all that I was allowed to do to my mother's nearly, naked body. I was still sexually frustrated and horny. Not knowing what to do, hoping my mother would at least give me a hand job, I had a huge erection. After my mother allowed me to give her a massage and feel her big tits while fingering her erect nipples, especially when she started moaning, thinking that I was going to get lucky, I thought I was going to have sex with her.

Tempted to masturbate myself, only I didn't want this night to end, especially not like that with me playing with myself. I looked down the hall at my mother's bedroom. Unlike her to leave her bedroom light on, I waited for my mother to turn off her bedroom light but she didn't. Especially after she said she was tired, I wondered why she was still awake. Maybe, she was watching TV. I walked to her bedroom door to listen. Hearing a familiar hum, my mother was using her vibrator to masturbate herself.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'Between the movie, me massaging her, fingering her nipples, and masturbating her pussy, I must have gotten to her. I had sexually aroused my mother. If I was anyone else, she would have had sex with me. If I wasn't her son, no doubt, she would have stroked me, sucked me, and fucked me.'

Having never seen my mother masturbate herself before, I wondered if she was masturbating herself now. Double daring myself, I dared myself to open her bedroom door. Now or never, I silently turned her bedroom doorknob, slowly opened her bedroom door, and silently walked inside. She had removed her panties and she was lying on her back with her eyes closed and her knees spread wide open.

Glad that her bedroom light was still on, I stared at my mother's naked pussy as if I had never seen a naked pussy before. Her red, pubic hair was trimmed in a shape of a heart and I wondered if she did that for me. My mother was showing me a lot of pink.

Staring at my mother's naked body in the way that she had stared at my naked prick, her nightgown was lowered to her waist and her big tits were nakedly exposed. The hem of her nightgown was raised to her waist. Not knowing where to stare, I stared from her naked tits to her naked pussy and back again. Never had I seen as much of my mother's body as I was seeing now. I'll be masturbating over this night for the rest of my life.

I saw her red, naked pussy. I couldn't believe that I was seeing my mother's red, naked pussy. As if I had never seen a naked pussy before, all that I could do was stare. I watched my mother rubbing her clit with her vibrator while fingerfucking her pussy with her big, black dildo. On the verge of cumming, she was ready to have a sexual orgasm in front of me while I watched.

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. I'm cumming. I'm cumming. I only wish Seth was here. I only wish I had Seth's cock in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy," she said. "Why I abruptly left the living room, I'll never know. I guess I felt as ashamed as I felt embarrassed having sex with my son."

With her not having to ask twice, walking closer to her, I allowed my pajama bottoms to fall to the floor. I was naked. Now, we were both naked and ready for mother and son sex.

Clueless that I was there watching her masturbate herself, she still had no idea that I was standing beside her bed in her bedroom. She had no idea that I was there until I sat on her bed and moved my naked body beside her naked body. With one hand on her naked breast and my other hand cupping my naked pussy, I literally shocked my mother.

# # #

"Seth! Oh, my God. What are you doing? You shouldn't be in my bedroom. You shouldn't be seeing me naked. You shouldn't be touching and feeling me in such a sexual way," she said feebly protesting while staring down at my horny hand. "I'm so embarrassed. I'm so very embarrassed. We can't do this. We can't have sex. It's wrong. It's nasty. It's legally forbidden for a mother and son to have sex."

Not answering her, ignoring her sexual outrage, I leaned to her and kissed her. When I parted her lips with my tongue, instead of pushing me away and rejecting my sexual advances, forgetting about the legality of it all, she returned my French kiss with her deep, wet kiss. Seemingly what was wrong and nasty before was loving and beautiful now. I was making out with my mother. I couldn't believe that I was making out with my mother while touching and feeling her naked body everywhere.

I continued feeling and fondling her big, C cup breasts. I continued pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples before leaning to take her nipples in my mouth. I couldn't believe that I was, finally, sucking my mother's nipples, first one and then the other.

I continued cupping her soaking wet naked pussy while rubbing her clit and fingerfucking my mother. I was masturbating my mother again. This time not slapping my hand away, she allowed me to continue masturbate her. I couldn't believe that I was masturbating my mother.

"Make love to me, Baby. I need to feel you inside of me," she said in a sexually aroused voice.

I mounted her. I couldn't believe that I was on top of my mother. As soon as she felt my stiff prick between her legs, she reached her hand down to insert my erect prick in her soaking wet pussy. Her naked pussy was so very wet and so very warm. I felt as if my cock belonged there.

"I love you, Mommy," I said while making love to my mother and slowly humping her.

She returned my slow humps with her slow humps.

"I love you, Seth."

Humping her faster and humping her harder, soon we were fucking. I couldn't believe that I was fucking my mother and she was fucking me. Fucking her harder and fucking her faster, she arched her back and stiffened her legs while having a sexual orgasm.

"Seth! Seth! I'm cumming. Mommy is cumming. Don't stop. Please, don't stop. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. If you give me a sexual orgasm with your cock, I'll suck your prick. I'll not only blow you but also, I'll allow you to cum in my mouth, all over my face, and across my naked tits, too," she said.

# # #

Enjoying the afterglow of sex, my mother rested. Then, moving halfway down my body, she took me in her hand before taking me in her mouth. Something that I always fantasized her doing while masturbating myself, my mother stroked me while blowing me. She was sucking my cock. Looking down at her with my prick buried in her mouth while she looked up at me with her big, blue, beautiful eyes, I couldn't believe my mother was finally blowing me.