First Time with My Best Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slut," I replied, with equal affection. I resumed lapping at her pussy.

"Oh, no," she said, trying to push me away and close her thighs. "I can't. Not again. I'm all worn out."

I ignored her, pushing at her thighs to keep them open, and flicked my tongue at her pussy. Carina kept protesting, but her hands belied what she said, grabbing the hair on my head and gently pulling on it. Her hips began rising in rhythm with my lapping. I raised her thighs up, grabbed the stiletto heels of her red fuck-me pumps, and slung her heels over my shoulders. I reached down and began rubbing and kneading her big sexy buttocks, which were now tilted up for my pleasure. I heard bedsprings squeak, and watched out of the corner of my eye as Robert walked behind me. I felt his hand, slick with lube, start stroking my cock and bringing it back to hardness, while the other kneaded my balls. I spread my legs a little to give him better access.

I kept licking Carina's clit while fingerfucking both of her holes, and soon she cried out and thrust her hips into my face, having a loud second orgasm. Robert's hand furiously fisted mine. As Carina's body slowed down for the second time, I glanced over my shoulder at Robert. "OK if I -- you know --"

He nodded.

I rose off my knees, Carina's high-heeled feet still over my shoulders, and placed my hard cockhead against her wet pussy lips. "Oh, please, Harry," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck your girlfriend."

I slid inside her welcoming warmth in one slow, sweet stroke, burying myself to the hilt. Robert gave my butt a quick slap, then climbed onto the bed and lay beside Carina, stroking her hair and watching me fuck his wife. I slammed faster and faster into Carina's silky softness, staring into her beautiful eyes, then whispered, "I want to fuck you doggystyle. I want to see my hard cock plunging into you while I watch your big, sexy butt push back and shake for me."

Carina nodded. I lifted her legs off my shoulders, and she quickly rolled over and got on her hands and knees, her soft buns arched up and waiting for me. Her legs spread slightly to give me access to her sweet cunt, with the bright red stiletto heels giving a splash of color against the white bedspread. She looked over her shoulder at me, and I pushed my hard cock inside her. "Damn, that feels so good. Your cunt is so hot and tight. Take your boyfriend's hard cock." I grabbed her soft, feminine hips and thrust faster and faster, my hard belly slapping against her big soft, tan buns at the end of each stroke. We got into a rhythm, her butt pushing back at me as I pressed deep inside her with each thrust, watching her beautiful brown eyes staring excitedly at me as I rode her hard and fast.

As I felt my orgasm building, I leaned forward to kiss Carina. Our lips met, our eyes met, and I felt myself falling dangerously, madly in love with this beautiful, plump woman -- a woman I was fucking with my best friend's approval as he watched. A man who had bent me over a bathroom countertop a week ago and fucked my ass and then cum inside me and called me his sweet bitch.

I was pretty sure our particular situation was not addressed in any of the standard books on etiquette. A rather sticky wicket, yeah?

Carina licked and sucked at my tongue. I reached under her and squeezed her heavy hanging breasts. They felt so good in my hand, the softness of the globes contrasting with the stiffness of her hard nipples, the softness of her breasts matching her plump buns which wiggled against me and urged my cock to merge with her hot inner depths. It was too much, and I felt the rush in my core as I passed the point of no return and spilled my cum inside her, spurt after spurt, in the most intense orgasm of my life. I yelled and grunted and gasped for breath, not caring whether the neighbors heard, not caring what Robert thought, just me and Carina's soft brown eyes inches from mine, her pupils two huge black holes drawing me into her soul, selfishly taking our pleasure, our bodies merging, our souls colliding, being for one brief yet endless eternity one person combined together and sharing everything. I gasped for breath then whispered into her ear, "I love you, Carina." Her eyes caressed mine and wordlessly whispered her love, and then she softly confirmed: "I love you too, Harry."

A moment I will never forget.

I lay there on her back, slowly getting my breath back, then I rolled off her onto the bed. She kicked off her high heels and then lay down facing me. I pulled her against me, her breasts and soft belly and hips cuddling against my hard muscles. I heard Robert scooting against her back, spooning against her. I gazed into Carina's eyes, a bit worried about how Robert was taking this.

His hand reached around us and touched my head, stroking my hair and reassuring me. And so I reached over Carina's rounded hip and rubbed his back, running my knuckles along his spine while he arched his back in pleasure and sighed.

We lay there for a long time, enjoying the afterglow, as I lazily wondered what might happen next.

12