First Time Working a Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being corned by two younger guys that looked like they might have some good cash, so I asked them if they wanted to talk more privately and let them lead me into a small tv room away from the crowds. Once inside the room, I saw little reason to be coy. Lucy and I had agreed before the party began that $40 was going rate so I offered to blow them both at the same time for $75. Soon enough I was on my knees fumbling with both men's zippers.

I've long thought that men have the bisexual inclination they always say women have - but to unleash it you have to put yourself into the middle of the action. Two guys who would never touch their cocks together find it thrilling when you put one in each hand and touch them together for them. (I know - I feel their penises throb in my hands when I do it.) These two, obviously friends, enjoyed the treatment as I rubbed their cocks together before attempting to put both into my mouth at the same time.

I fumbled with the for a few minutes before settling on sucking one at a time, switching off every few minutes - and soon enough one of them started spurting in my mouth and the other wasn't far behind.

I made a big deal about wiping my mouth with my arm and then asking one of the men to get me a drink of something to clear my throat. While he acted as a gentleman, I asked the other to help me stand back up and we started out slow paced walk to the main room.

Lucy was back fishing for new playmates, and when she saw me, she gave me a wink to let me know she was impressed with my maiden performance. I was given the drink I requested and made a bit of theatre out of using the stiff whiskey to wash my mouth out - even doing a small gargle to get my point across. An older man holding a $100 quickly had me by the arm and made no secret of his desires as he led me back to the back-room I'd been working in. He bent me over the coffee table and was working away at me when something went bad in the other room.

I only heard Lucy's string of profanities and scream for Gerald, but knew it was something bad so I pushed my John aside and ran to the bedroom. Gerald was already there, holding a man by his hair while Lucy got up and started collecting her clothing while uttering a string of Spanish language profanities.

It was pandemonium and the men were all booing and yelling an generally being drunk and belligerent. The man who had been with was Lucy busy calling her "whore" and "thief" and I was waiting for the man who had been fucking me to make his appearance. (I guessed he was probably trying to get his hard-on to go down so he could put it away. When he did finally show up, things went from bad to worse as he accused me of swindling him out of his money. When he said something about how he was going to take what he paid for, Gerald told him to back off and then told us in no uncertain terms it was time to go.

We left the house by practically running naked to the car holding our clothes, costumes and props. Gerald let us in and asked Lucy what the fuck had happened. Lucy wouldn't tell, even later when we were on the road and finished putting back on our clothes. "Asshole men" was all she would say, which I guess was enough. No need for details.

We stopped for coffee in an almost empty roadside diner and counted and split the money. After generously tipping Gerald a few hundred, I still had more than I'd made the previous three weeks doing business from barstools. It had been a good night, but my fear was that it would be a one time thing as it had all ended in a bit of a shit show.

The next morning early, Stan called Lucy and I to meet him at the office early. When we got there, Lucy said let me leave and she'd explain it all, but Stan was pissed and gave me an ultimatum on what it would take to stay in the game. It was humiliating what happened - especially with Lucy watching - but in the end it was it was nothing that a few aspirin and an hour sitting on a bag of frozen veggies didn't fix. I had done what it took to appease him, and I was dismissed.

Lucy stayed behind while I limped out the door, and I never saw her again after that day. I was paired for a few weeks with another long-time dancer then given a young new girl I had to train to do parties.

I worked parties every week for months for Stan, and though what we were doing at the time was highly illegal and not very secret, we only got raided once. Our bail was posted before we even got to jail and the charges evaporated in the system. Stan obviously had connections, thought we did end up working a very rough cops party a month later which featured a lot of sick requests and absolutely zero tips.

I found out that Stan's party gigs often got out of control and could be pretty dangerous and scary. I continued to do them, though, because the money was so damned good and as Stan got to know me, he started throwing me other work as well and it could be much more lucrative. I worked a poker game one night, for instance and got tipped more than $1000 and spent maybe 20 minutes under the tables. A gig in the bathroom at a bankers' bash netted more than that $1500 - which at the time could buy you a good used car - but what I had to do was so degrading that I never did another.

I ended up spending a lot of time with Stan and he grew to think of me as one of his most dependable talents. I finally asked him one day what had happened to Lucy, and he lied to my face by telling me she'd run off with a man she'd met while dancing. (Lucy was a lesbian - so the story didn't check out.) I almost pointed out the error in his story but decided to bite my lip about it. Stan scared the crap out of me, and I didn't want to disappear too. (Besides I needed the money.)

I finally got into so much legal trouble that Stan couldn't bail me out and didn't want to be associated with me at all. When that happened, he not only stopped calling, but wouldn't return my calls either.

When I went to jail that time, he didn't bail me out. In fact, I got the message from a guard that I should lose his number "or else." I never tried again.

12