First Unfaithful Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the movie reached a love scene, as most usually do at some point. It was the proverbial bedroom scene that bordered on being soft porn. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Chad shifting uncomfortably in his seat during the scene. What I hadn't noticed is that I was shifting uncomfortably as well. As the actors moaned and enjoyed each other on screen I couldn't help but think of that young hard penis only three feet away from me and how good it would feel to be pleasured by Chad's young manhood. What must it be like to feel him entering me? How deep could he get it inside? How long would he last? Stop it! I berated myself again but there was no denying, I could feel my own juices leaking out and into my silk pajama shorts as I became very aroused. I needed to relieve myself with my own fingers and I needed to do it soon. But I could not just get up now, during the movie love scene, and walk away or Chad would know I was turned on. I was wondering if his penis was as hard as my vagina was wet. Stop it!

After the movie, with my intimate organs still in a state of arousal, I lied to Chad, told him I had an early meeting and then said goodnight. He asked me if he could stay up a while longer watching TV and I told him that was fine. I just had to get out of the room so that I could bury my fingers deep inside myself. Once safely in my bedroom I ripped off my pajama shorts and went to work. I couldn't believe how wet I was and how quickly I got myself off. I had one intense orgasm that seemed to go on and on as I pictured Chad in my mind; lying naked on top of me and driving his penis into me over and over while I wrapped my arms and legs around is young physique and pulled him tight against me. As soon as my orgasm subsided, I drifted off into a deep and tranquil sleep.

Tuesday found me heading out the door before Chad headed off to catch his bus. I asked him if he'd like me to drop him as school on the way but he said no as he was looking forward to seeing Mary Jo on the bus.

When I got home, Chad had made us a Caesar's Salad and some boneless chicken and rice for dinner. Damn, I could get used to this! We ate and, being it was Tuesday, we began our lessons. By 8:00 pm we were just finishing up by trying to find a theorem and formula to fit a current problem Chad was working on. We were searching online with mine and Michael's personal laptop we always had at home. I was beat and ready for my shower. So I left Chad to it and went into my bathroom and took my shower.

Once I finished soaping, scrubbing and rinsing, I washed my hair and then stood under the water and fingered myself. I figured if I got out my frustrations now, I would not be so aroused later before bed time. Once finished I got out of the shower and walked into my bedroom naked, picked up the silk PJ's from the night before and began to slide the shorts up over my bare legs. While pulling the top over my head I thought I heard moaning coming from the kitchen where I had left Chad still working at the table. I walked to the closed bedroom door and pressed an ear to the surface. I heard it again more pronounced this time. It was definitely a moan of ecstasy. Was Chad surfing porn on our computer? He never struck me as that type.

I eased open the bedroom door and quietly walked down the hallway until it opened up on the kitchen. Chad was sitting with his back to me so he didn't know I was there. It was definitely the sound of two people having sex coming from the laptop. Standing on my tiptoes, I peered over his shoulder and confirmed my suspicions. Chad was definitely watching a porn movie. From the vantage point of the camera, it was looking down the woman's midriff towards her pubes as a nice looking penis was plowing in and out of her. Suddenly the penis pulled out of her and ropes of sperm began blasting towards the camera lens. That's when it hit me like a bolt of lightning. It struck me so hard my head began to spin and I thought I might pass out. Chad was not watching any porno; he was watching our porno! The movie Michael and I made over a year ago! It was me I heard moaning, it was me whose pubic hair was on full display, it was Michaels penis driving me to orgasm, my belly being covered with his semen and Chad was seeing it all!

My face flushed, my heart rate went off the charts! Michael must have left a copy of our movie on the hard drive and I never thought of it and Chad had found it. What do I do now? Do I slip back in my bedroom and pretend like I didn't see him watching it? Do I confront him and try to swear him to silence? Oh God, he saw me naked! He saw me spread eagle, he saw me taking Michaels penis in my mouth and vagina and having orgasms! Nothing was secret to him anymore as he now knows me as few men have!

"What the hell are you doing," I yelled louder than I intended to!

Chad slammed the laptop lid and stood so fast he knocked over the kitchen chair.

"Oh sh... shit! I'm so... I'm sorry Mrs. H! I found this on the computer by mistake! I swear I didn't see hardly any of it! I just found it a moment ago!"

I knew he was lying. The scene where Michael shoots his spunk on me is near the end. He's seen it all! But seeing him so flustered; probably even more than I was at that point, I didn't have the heart to berate him further.

"It's alright Chad," I said while attempting to calm myself down, "I didn't realize that was on there. You should not have seen me... I mean that video. Michael and I made that on Valentine's Day more than a year ago and we made it only for us."

"I'm so sorry," he began to say again, "I swear, I'll never tell anyone about it."

"It's okay Chad," I reassured him, although I was far from being sure at this point, "We need to forget this happened and forget you ever saw it."

"Absolutely," He said, "I'm sorry Mrs. H."

I fell silent and just stared for a moment at the closed laptop. "Shall we go to the den and maybe watch some TV before bed," I asked trying to return the situation to normal. Chad just nodded so we moved into the den.

We turned on the TV but found nothing on that was interesting to either of us. I think we both had too many other thoughts running through our minds at this time. I also noticed he fell unusually quiet and was now refusing to make eye contact. I had to say something to break the very palpable tension in the air.

"Okay, we need to talk about this," I said snapping off the TV. Chad nodded but never looked up at me.

"I know you saw the entire movie because where I walked in was near the end. I am highly embarrassed but I'm not angry with you Chad," I continued.

"Thank you," he replied and then finally looked me in the eye, "I'm a little embarrassed myself for watching it. You must think I am a perv or something."

I let out a kind of snort and laugh then said, "I think you are a perv? What about me? I made that movie with my husband. You have nothing to be ashamed of Chad. It's me who should be ashamed. You should never have seen me being so intimate and it's my fault for not being more careful with the computer that it was on. I'm sorry if it upset you." The truth is, I wasn't ashamed. For some reason I did not understand, I was happy he had seen me naked and in the most intimate way. The thought of him seeing me that way was turning me on.

"Oh, I'm not upset Mrs. H.," Chad said honestly, "I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and seeing you... um... sexually is a fantasy I have had for a longtime now."

I let out a nervous laugh at that comment. I completely did not expect that and was a little flattered by it. Also, his admission to having wanted to see me in the throes of passion had my vagina positively vibrating again. So much for my shower indulgence!

"Can I ask you a question," Chad enquired.

"Sure."

"I have often worried that the... you know... the spark or the thrill would be gone for me and Mary Jo after we've been together for a few years. Obviously you and Mr. H. keep the spark alive. How do you do it?"

"Are you saying you and Mary Jo are sexually active," I asked in earnest. Chad shook his head and admitted they had been for two years now. Inwardly I smiled. Chad had lost his virginity at age 16; the same age I was when I lost mine.

"I won't lie to you and say it is easy Chad," I wasn't ready to betray my husband by sharing details of our sex life with this teenager but I didn't want to give the poor boy a false impression of years of monogamy, "Hence the video you just saw. It was one of the ways we've tried to keep the spark alive." I was going to add that no one else was supposed to see it but I didn't want to increase his guilt any further.

"So you and Mr. H..." Chad began and then let his voice trail off while maintaining eye contact with me.

"It becomes routine Chad. It never goes back to being the way it is at the beginning; you know all thrills and fireworks. But that doesn't mean it becomes bad, only more comfortable and secure. It's also more loving and predictable." Oh God, if I could only believe those words. How often had I closed my eyes and fantasized about having sex with a former lover just to get myself off while Michael and I were making love. It was at this moment I realized I missed the thrill of getting naked with someone new, of seeing his eyes roam over my body just moments before his hands roamed over my body. I missed the excitement of feeling a new penis pushing past my labia and into belly. I miss the smell, sight and sounds of sex with someone new. I guess that's the tradeoff for a lifetime of security with the one you love.

My conscious mind was now in turmoil at my next thoughts. My eyes involuntarily flicked up and down Chad's body. He was wearing a pair of basketball shorts, probably without underwear as he had the night before, and a simple, sleeveless T-shirt showing his long arms and stringy muscles. He was sitting casually on the loveseat leaning back and facing me. I had a compulsion to jump up, walk over to him, rip his shorts down, send my shorts to the floor with his and sit in his lap impaling myself on his erection. Stop it! I berated myself again. But now my vagina was positively on fire and I knew I was dripping my excitement into my shorts again.

"So, do you and Mary Jo enjoy sex," I asked. He nodded and I noticed his eyes flicked up and down my body the same as mine had just done to his body. I felt a quiver of excitement down below.

"Have you ever been with anyone else," I asked and Chad shook his head to indicate he had not.

"Has she," God I was nosey. Again he shook his head no. My gaze flicked up and down his body again and his flicked up and down mine again. My pulse was up, my face went flush and my sex was definitely flowing now.

"I need to ask something else," he suddenly said and then to my surprised added, "Can I see you in that negligee you were wearing at the beginning of the video?"

I smiled and said, "So you did see from the beginning then? You saw all of it?" He shook his head in admission and then looked down at my silk covered crotch then back into my eyes. Shit I was horny! I looked at his crotch in response and saw he had erected a tent there. It was the first time I realized he must be well endowed. I began to wonder if a guy as young as Chad would last once I had him inside of me. Stop it! I scolded myself again.

"I'm sorry Chad," I began, "I cannot do that, it's wrong on so many levels. I am married, your mom is my best friend, your family is our friends, you have a girlfriend and I bought that negligee only for my husband to see me in."

"I'm sorry," he said, "I just thought, since we are keeping the video a secret, you might... you know... not have a problem with another secret."

As he said these things he looked at my crotch for a moment again, then my breasts, then back in my eyes.

Okay, I was no longer simply horny. I now wanted to fuck. I wanted to get fucked and I wanted Chad to fuck me hard and dirty with what I was certain was a pretty substantial sized cock inside of those shorts. Stop it! I warned myself for the final time as I knew I didn't have much resistance left.

"Would you really do that to your girlfriend," I asked him, again returning his furtive glances with one of my own straight to that bulge in his shorts.

"No one would ever know; I swear Mrs. H. It's just that you are so damned sexy and I..."

Chad never got out another word. Something inside of me just snapped. I jumped up, crossed the room and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. Up sprang is erection pointing straight up into the air. I was correct, he had been blessed. His penis was slightly longer than Michaels but it was thick. I had only seen one this thick before and that belonged to my onetime summer affair between high school and college with my older, married lover.

"What are you doing," Chad said in shocked surprise!

"Lift up your feet a second," I ordered as I ignored his question. He complied and I pulled his shorts all the way off his feet. "You saw me naked so it's only fair!"

"But..." he began but I interrupted him and said, "Take off your shirt." Again he complied.

As he pulled the shirt over his head I ripped my PJ top off over my head and threw it on the floor then I sent my PJ shorts to join his shorts, shirt and my top on the floor. I was naked in front of my best friend's teenage son and that very thought was sending my urges and excitement over the edge. I was about to do the unthinkable and I could not wait! The pink, smooth tip of his penis had a steady flow of clear fluid leaking out of its hole and running down the bottom of his shaft. As for me, I could actually feel my inner fluids leaking out of my vagina and down the insides of my thighs. I was ready to be taken!

Our clothes had barely hit the floor, Chad was still just beginning to sit back and I was there, climbing on him. I threw my right leg over him and then placed each knee on the loveseat on either side of his hips with my love tunnel poised directly above the tip of his penis. I grabbed is cock with my right hand as I used my left hand to spread myself open. I stroked his cock up and down a couple of times with my hand before I guided it into my dripping pussy. I was so wet he went straight into me and his manhood touched places inside of me that haven't been touched by another man in years. It felt so good!

I began to ride up and down and he groaned with pleasure. I looked into his face and saw the look of lust and desire in his eyes as well as intense pleasure. I leaned forward and placed my mouth on his. His lips instantly parted and our tongues began to wrestle first in his mouth then in mine. His skin felt so good on mine and his mouth tasted sweet and warm. I began to ride harder and faster, our thighs now making that familiar slapping sound of two people having sex. Slurping and sloppy sounds were emanating from pussy. The musky smells of sex, of two naked bodies merged and excited, began to fill the room.

"Oh fuck..." Chad said as I broke the kiss, "You feel fantastic!"

"Yeah," I said as I grinned at him in lust, "So do you!"

It was then I noticed how smooth his skin is. As I leaned forward, my belly and his were making light contact with each thrust up and down and my breasts were smashed against his chest. I could not feel a hair on his skin anywhere. Oddly, it only increased the eroticism of the moment and suddenly I felt my orgasm building up inside. The wave was overtaking me fast and I could tell I was going to reach the edge very quickly.

"I'm going to cum," Chad exclaimed!

"Me too," I responded! Then it hit me. Now I'm not usually vocal during sex but this time I squealed and moaned loudly in a crescendo that matched the waves of intense pleasure that washed over my body again and again. In my euphoria, I thought I heard him let out a loud grunt and then I felt his warm semen flooding deeply into my womb. I felt is cock pulsing inside of me over and over. God, he must be filling me with more cum than I've ever had inside of me. It was so intense I thought I might taste it!

Once we were spent, we both let out a huge gasp and a nervous laugh. I sat up and looked him in the eyes and we both smiled but no words were spoken. No words were needed. Then I collapsed into him placing my arms on either side of his body and my head on his shoulder. His cock was still buried in my pussy and I liked the feel of it in my body. He remained hard and I began to grind on it.

"Oh God," he exclaimed, "What you're doing is incredible!"

"Yeah," I said, "Do you like it?"

"Oh yes! I've never had sex without a condom," he confessed. I immediately stopped grinding and sat up looking him in the face with surprise.

"I'm the first person you've had sex with au naturel?"

"Yep... please don't stop!" He almost cried out. So I began to grind on him again while I looked into his eyes with what must have been a wicked smile on my face.

Then I leaned far enough back to look down at our joined bodies. I was correct, his chest was as smooth as a babies but it was hardened with toned muscles; the toned muscles of a swimmer which I knew him to be. Below his navel was a fine line of black hairs that trailed down his flat and hard stomach to a thick nest of jet black pubic hairs that were currently smashed against and entwined with my honey blonde pubes.

As I ground against him, I could feel his cock growing to the strength of steel again within my belly. I could also feel his cum now running back out of me and down onto his scrotum sack. Slowly I began to change my grinding to rocking as I was getting ready to ride him again.

"Oh yeah," he exclaimed, "Fuck me again."

"My knees are beginning to hurt from kneeling in this position for so long," I told him truthfully.

"Hold on to me," he said as he slowly began to stand up carefully keeping his penis buried deep within my pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his hips and buttocks as he stood and walked us both over to the sofa and then lowered me down onto my back. Our genitals never lost contact and as soon as I was on my back, I spread my legs wide to grant him full access to my love canal. He began to stroke it in and out of my pussy slowly. I looked into his eyes with lust and whispered, "Oh yes... Chad. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!" If you knew anything about me, you would know that I never talk like that; I never say dirty things even if I might be thinking them. That's goes to show how turned on I was at that moment, with my best friend's son buried deeply in my vagina and at the naughtiness of what I was doing.

He picked up his pace and soon he was driving and slamming his penis hard into my pussy. My orgasm was building again but this time it came much slower than the first time. When it finally hit, it was ten times more intense than the first one. Just as it hit, and just as the first time, Chad also began to cum. I moaned loudly and so did he as I felt his cock pulsing and shooting ropes of warm semen deep into my womb for a second time.

Spent, we shared a nervous laugh as we looked into each other's eyes, my hands wrapped around his neck. This time he began to go soft and we both looked down my belly at where our bodies were joined as he pulled his manhood out of me and let it lay on my bush where some final, white blobs of cum dripped out and into my pubes. I took my index finger, swiped some cum from his tip and then placed the finger in my mouth to taste his salty spunk. Then I mopped up the few drops in my pubes and I ate them. Finally, reaching past his cock and balls, I dipped an index and a middle finger into my vagina and scooped out a sizeable amount of cum then placed both fingers in my mouth "Mmmm..." I said as I sucked on those fingers.