First Weekend after Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon enquired "Are you enjoying being the centre of attention?"

Helen groaned. "Oh yes, I'm loving it," she panted, "I want you boys to give me more."

"Don't worry we will" Simon replied as his hands returned to Helen's chest.

I couldn't believe the way she was talking to them, they had clearly ignited something inside Helen that I'd never seen before.

I was now naked as well and decided it was time to join in. I stepped in and began kissing and licking her nipples as the rest of us continued exploring her body with our hands. Pretty soon, we'd all stripped off completely, with three cocks all standing to attention and ready for action, pressing against her - all rock hard at the thought of what we were going to do to her.

"I think it's time you gave the goods as close inspection," I ordered Helen, pushing her shoulders down.

She crouched down in the middle of us, I'm sure Elliot and Simon thought they knew exactly what was going to happen, but I knew Helen had to be really turned on to go for oral sex and I didn't think we were at that stage yet. I watched in amazement as my wife took our cocks in her hands and started massaging them, her immaculately manicured nails adding to a porn movie aspect to the sexy scene in front of us.

After a few minutes she looked up at Simon and kissed his throbbing helmet. "Go on, all the way," he said expectantly.

She hesitated briefly, as just as we expected her to go to the next level, but then came a surprise move - she removed her pearl bracelet and wrapped it around his shaft and began to rub it up and down. The contrast between her white jewellery and Simon's black cock looked amazing

Simon ran his hand through her hair and groaned as she continued to pleasure him with her pearls, looking at him lustfully. "Oh yes, that's good," he groaned, "are you going to suck my cock you sexy thing?"

"Maybe later," teased Helen.

Then she repeated the same action on each of us one after the other. It would be interesting to see when she will next choose to wear her bracelet. I wondered what the next development was going to be.

"Do you know what I'd really like you to do?" asked Elliot. She looked up at him while continuing to play with his cock.

"What's that?" she replied, with a glint in her eye.

"I'd like you to go and lay on that bed and spread your lovely legs open, so I can have you," Elliot commanded, "and I know my friend here would love to have you too."

She looked around at each of us, taking us all in. This was now the last chance for her to back away before she gave herself to these men completely, but I didn't think she would do that now, and quite frankly, I really didn't want her to - I was loving this.

"Go on, get on that bed for us Helen," Elliot instructed, "it's time for us to give you a thorough inspection."

Helen stood up and moved onto the bed, doing as he requested and laying down on her back, opening her legs for them. Her slit was absolutely glistening, she was clearly very turned on by proceedings so far. Obviously I knew that's what they'd come up here for, but I still couldn't quite believe they were going to do this to my wife, right in front of me. Mind you, if she was going to get shagged by any other man at all, I wanted to be there to see it for myself!

As they moved onto the bed, I sat down on the chair and explained, "You guys carry on for a minute, I want to get a little memento of this." I took out my phone so I could film some of the action, jerking off with my other hand.

They were all happy to comply, and with Helen laid on the bed, Elliot asked her, "Who do you want to have first?"

"I don't care," she grinned, "because I'm going to have both of you eventually," causing a cheer from both the lads.

"Right, let's have a taste of you first," Elliot instructed, as he knelt at her feet and spread her legs apart, then he went down on her, licking her as Simon positioned himself to the side of her so she could carry on playing with his cock while he played with her breasts.

Elliot forced his tongue into her moist pussy, lapping up her juices, making her gasp and moan as he licked her out, then he got up, pinning her legs back as he teased his throbbing hard cock over her clitoris, gently rubbing it along her lips. She shuddered and panted heavily as the sexual desires tingled through her body.

"Are you ready to have me inside you?" he teased, probing at her pussy lips with his helmet.

"Oh yes go on," Helen groaned, "please screw me, I want to feel your cock inside me."

Hearing my wife say that to another man was a bit weird, but my cock was rock solid as I wanked it, and I just wanted to see him go all the way now - I just wanted to watch him screw the shit out of her. I wouldn't be jealous in the slightest, because she was still my wife, but I desperately wanted to see her get ravaged by these two randy men.

"James, bring me the condoms", ordered Helen. I'm glad she'd remembered because in my state of excitement I'd completely forgotten about them.

Picking up both packets I offered her the choice, "Ribbed or extra thin?"

Grinning Helen replied, "I want to feel as much as possible, extra thin please."

I handed her the pack and she sat up at the same time as opening the packet. It had been quite a few years since she'd done her next move (I'd had the snip 8 years ago). Putting the condom in her mouth she grabbed Elliot's cock and used her mouth the put the condom over his cock before rolling it all the way down.

"Nice move," praised Elliot, "Now, lay back down."

Helen complied obediently.

But Elliot was being a tease, running the end of his knob up and down her slit, gently rubbing it over her clit.

"Oh god that feels so good," Helen whimpered, slipping her hand between her legs, stroking his shaft at the same time and trying to push him inside, as Simon now positioned his cock a few inches from her mouth.

Then Elliot lifted himself up a bit and placed his hand over hers, guiding his fingers into her pussy and played with her clit. "Your so fucking wet," Elliot exclaimed as he thrust his fingers in and out of her, causing her to gasp and moan.

"It's wet for you," she panted.

"Oh god, just screw me please, I just need your cock inside me" Helen begged, gasping for breath, and this time, he didn't wait.

"God might not screw you, but I definitely will!" Elliot laughed.

Lowering himself back down, he plunged his cock inside her, sliding in with one easy thrust as her pussy was now so wet. He pushed her stockinged legs wide apart, holding them there by placing his arms either side of her thighs. From where I was sat, I could see his cock sliding in and out of her wet hole. It was a massive turn-on, watching another man screw her, and as she let out a huge moan upon feeling him penetrate her deep, I could have easily cum there and then, but no way was I going to let that happen!

After Elliot had got into a steady rhythm of thrusting into Helen she opened her eyes and turned towards Simon, "I'm ready to suck your beautiful black cock now."

Simon smiled and fed his cock into her mouth, and she tried her best to keep up with both cocks being fed to her simultaneously. Her breasts wobbling with each of Elliot's thrusts and one of her hands now playing with Simons balls.

"Fancy a change of position?" Elliot said after about 5 minutes, "Doggy style?"

"Yes please," moaned Helen and Simon nodded his agreement before removing his cock from my wife's mouth.

Then they moved her onto all fours, bending her over to suck on Simon's cock as Elliot moved behind her. Helen reached back and guided him inside her. He stared thrusting into her hard, forcing her forwards onto Simons cock with each thrust as he sank his cock inside her. I noticed that she had wrapped her legs over Elliot's and he had his hands on her waist, using them to gain maximum penetration of my wife. He really was going for it and her tits were swinging wildly as she was getting frantically fucked.

"Your cocks feels so good inside me," she gasped as Simon's cock slipped out of her mouth due to the aggressive nature of Elliot fucking her from behind, Simon quickly made sure he was back inside her and also moved her hair across her shoulders so that I could see her mouth eagerly moving up and down his cock.

"Harder, Harder," she was groaning, "Yes, yes."

She was obviously so massively turned on by all this, talking dirty like I couldn't believe. This was my (seemingly) innocent, well-behaved wife- on her knees like a dog, begging to be shagged harder and sucking the cock of a guy she'd only met an hour earlier, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying every second of it. Total lust had taken her over, and nothing was going to hold her back now.

I was curious what would happen next as Helen enjoyed doggy style with me but never climaxed from it, she usually came when she went on top. After about 5 minutes Helen stopped sucking on Simon and looked up at Simon, "I want to sit on that black cock of yours."

Elliot stopped pumping her and grinned, "Your wish is our command."

"James, I need another condom and I want you to join in," commanded Helen.

Next it was Simon's turn to receive Helen's condom party trick, as he laid back down and she used her mouth to put a condom on his cock. Next she kicked off her heels and straddled him and lowered her pussy down onto him and guided his big black cock inside her.

Helen began riding him as Elliot and I knelt to the side of her, running our hands all over her body. I noticed that Elliot had removed the condom that Helen had put on him earlier.

Elliot and I started kissing her neck and playing with her breasts. She grabbed each of our cocks with her hands. With the triple sensation of Simon in her pussy, and Elliot and me pulling her nipples, I could sense that she was building to a climax.

The sight of watching my wife being pumped by a big black cock was also bringing me to a climax as well. I turned her head towards me and kissed her just as she began gasping as the orgasm swept through her body, at the same time I erupted my load all over her stocking clad leg.

"Perfect timing," grinned Elliot, "I told you it would be mutually beneficial for everyone."

Helen looked me in the eye and in a serious tone said, "Thank you that was amazing."

Turning her attention to Simon and Elliot, "What can I do for you?"

Simon sat up and leaned her back on to the bed, "Let me carry on please".

It was Simon's turn to give her a good seeing to and with Helen lying on her back he proceeded to thrust relentlessly into her. She groaned and gasped as he repeatedly sunk his big black cock in and out of her, while Elliot was now kneeling over her and she continued to wank him off.

It wasn't long before Elliot was ready to erupt. "You sexy woman, I'm going to cum all over your pretty face," he exclaimed.

Helen to pulled him closer to her face, "Yeah, give it to me, I want a big load,"

Next he literally exploded all over her, letting out the biggest load I think I'd ever seen! Streams and streams of it just kept coating her face and hair.

"Fucking hell man," laughed Simon, "looks like you haven't cum for a fucking year."

Watching my wife receive the biggest facial of her life from some bloke she'd only met a couple of hours ago was massively exciting. By the time he'd finally stopped cumming, Helen's face was dripping with his spunk, and she was giggling, albeit in a slight state of shock.

"Jesus Christ, what have you done? Oh my god you've absolutely covered me!" she giggled, trying to wipe some of it off her face.

"Hang on babe, I've got some more for you," said Simon, pulling out of her and ripping the condom off his cock. he moved in towards her as he jerked off frantically, and seconds later he was spraying a second load over her chest.

Sharing Helen for the first time like this was something I would never forget, In less than five minutes, she'd received three hot showers, splattering across her skin, and thick cum was running down her face and neck. She smeared it over her skin, then held her hand over her face, allowing some of it to run into her mouth.

She looked amazing and I had to get another photo, as I instructed her to smile for the camera Helen put her lips together and blow bubbles with the cum in her mouth.

"Wow! That is a sight for sore eyes after 12 months of lockdown," Simon grinned.

"I think it deserves a celebratory drink," added Elliot reaching for the champagne that he'd brought up earlier.

She lay there, panting with exhaustion, and grabbed some tissues to wipe her face, cleaning up as best she could. "Well, thank you boys, that was something else."

Elliot poured us all a glass, It felt very surreal 4 people sat naked in a hotel room, one of them being my wife in just her hold up stockings and absolutely covered in spunk.

Raising his glass Elliot called "Cheers, to Helen who is without doubt not only the best looking woman in the hotel tonight but also the sexiest."

We all clinked glasses and Helen replied, "So is this how you spend most of your Saturday nights then boys."

"I wish" responded Elliot, "We often end up in Hotel's when are working on site but obviously none of them have had any guests in so far this year."

"Our chat up routine has had some success in the past but this is definitely the best night we've had," grinned Simon.

After our excursions earlier the champagne didn't last long, probably about 15 minutes before it had all been supped.

"Ready for part 2 Helen?" enquired Elliot having drained his glass, "Unlike the champers, we're far from finished!"

"You're serious?" queried Helen, who had also finished off her glass.

"Completely," said Elliot, "Don't you fancy another round."

Helen grinned back, "Well I suppose it would be rude not to make the opportunity of me having 3 men all to myself".

"What takes your fancy this time then?" enquired Elliot.

Helen grinned, "Well to keep things fair I'd like to suck your cock, your turn to lie back on the bed".

Elliot grinned and did as my wife commanded. Helen knelt between his legs, she lowered herself so that her chest came into contact with his cock and began to massage his cock with her breasts. Elliot swept her hair to the side so that Simon and myself had a perfect view of her giving him a boob job.

His cock fitted perfectly between Helen's tits and It didn't take long for Helen's attention to stir Elliot's cock to attention. Elliot put his hands on Helen's head and guided her mouth towards the end of his cock, she immediately opened her mouth and began to suck the end of his shaft while continuing with her boob job.

After a couple of minutes Helen stopped sucking and turned to look at me and grinned, "I hope there is a condom left because I want to have this cock inside me again."

As instructed I passed Helen the last of the ultra-thin condoms, fortunately there was still the other packet as I was pretty sure that Simon would be wanting one later.

Helen moved down and began to lick Elliot's cock, again I could hardly believe my eyes as she kissed his shaft while unwrapping the condom before using her mouth the put the condom on.

Smiling she moved up and climbed on top of Elliot before lowering herself down onto him. Again she groaned as his big cock slid inside her juicy hole, and soon she was riding him good and proper.

"How does it feel?" I enquired.

"Oh, it feels fucking good," Helen gasped.

I saw an opportunity too good to miss here. As she was on top of him, sticking her bum out, I just had to try something that we'd never had the chance to do before, but something I'd always wanted to. Fortunately the boys had brought two packs of condoms so I quickly put one on and grabbed some liquid soap from the bathroom to use as lube.

I got myself behind her, placing my hands on her hips.

Helen turned to face me and queried, "What are you doing?"

"Sshhh, just go with it," I replied, teasing my rapidly hardening cock along her bum.

"Go for it mate," encouraged Elliot, forcing her to stop for a moment so I could slide my cock into her bumhole. I was pretty certain that Helen hadn't had a full-on DP before, she'd obviously never done it with me, but she seemed to love it, as we both ploughed her deep from both ends.

"Oh god!" Helen cried as we began to thrust into her alternately. "Oooh that feels so good!"

By now, Simon was standing around wanking off, ready for another piece of her. It felt amazing, taking her up the bum like that. It looked incredible, seeing my wife's sexy naked body being double penetrated, with a big cock in her hole and my cock in her bum. She looked so fucking hot as she tilted her head back and snogged me as I slid my cock into her bum, while she continued to ride Elliot.

Elliot was running his hands up and down her silky thighs, expressing his appreciation of my wife with the statement, "You're so sexy, your legs feel amazing," as she thrust her breasts into Elliot's face so he could lick and suck on her hard nipples.

Simon stood on the bed, shoving his cock into her face. She licked his balls and ran her tongue up the length of his shaft. He was long, and even though I'm not gay in the slightest, I felt myself transfixed on watching his big black cock working itself in and out of her hungry mouth. Again, it was unbelievable but amazing, watching Helen take all three of us inside her at once, allowing all her orifices to be filled with our hard cocks.

"God you're so good," said Elliot, "taking all of us so readily."

I loved watching us all fucking Helen. A couple of hours ago, she'd never even meet these men before, yet here she was, letting us all have her like there was no tomorrow.

Moments later, Helen started getting close to climaxing again. I expected her to stop sucking Simon and just have a moment focusing on her own pleasure but once again she surprised me by grabbing Simon's hips and proper deep throating him. Simon responded by grabbing Helen's head and thrusting hard, literally fucking her mouth.

This tipped Helen over the edge the screams of her huge orgasm muffled by the cock deep inside her mouth.

Saliva was now running out of her mouth, as Simon continued to pump her deep, slapping his cock over her face every now and again, spreading the saliva all over her. By this point, her hair was just a thick, matted mess, tangled up with cum, saliva and sweat, and her appearance was now a far cry from the pretty and prim look she was sporting earlier that evening. A few hours ago she looked like an attractive, respectable wife and mother. Now she looked like a dirty, cock-hungry woman, and anything but respectable, but fucking hot as hell I had to admit.

"Fancy changing ends mate?" Simon grinned at me.

"Yes please," I replied and withdrew from Helen's arse. I removed the condom and offered her my erect cock which she eagerly began to suck on. Simon surprised me by not bothering with a condom and stuck his big black cock straight into her bum hole.

With Helen sucking delightfully on my cock and the sight of the two lads pounding her it didn't take long before I was ready to come. I pulled out and gave Helen the option, "I'm ready to come, where do you want it?"

I expected her to say in her mouth but again she surprised me by commanding "All over my face just like Elliot earlier."

As instructed a began to wank off over her face and while not giving her as big a covering as earlier it still made an impressive sight to see her face covered in cum at the same time as being double penetrated.

Although Helen and myself had achieved satisfaction Elliot and Simon where still going strong and I got some more phone footage, the groans of the three of them making a fantastic sound track.