Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 02: Rashmika

Story Info
Chapter 2 of Edward's adventures with women of a certain age.
3.7k words
4.65
4.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fish and Finger Pie: Rashmika. (Enjoying the pleasures of older women)

Rashmika got up about an hour later. I lay there wondering how I had gotten into this fortunate position. I watched her as she sat naked in front of the dressing table and pulled a brush through her long her. She smiled at me through in the mirror.

"Are we going to have some breakfast? All this activity is making me hungry."

I nodded, "I'm just watching this vision of beauty brushing her hair."

She laughed and stood up. In the bright sunlight of the summer's day, I could see her lithe body. She stretched her arms above her head. He breasts moved gently. They were full and round. She bent down and touched her toes. I felt an erection coming on...

The hair around her groin was neat, soft and silky. She pulled her fingers through it. She rubbed her clitoris gently and put her fingers up to smell them. She wrinkled her nose. "I need a good shower. I'd forgotten what a man smells like."

"May I?" I asked.

She came to the bed, sat down next to me and placed her fingers underneath my nostrils. Her scent was that of a woman on heat; it was exciting. She pulled down the sheet and raised her eyebrows at my burgeoning erection. "Ah, I see you have recovered. But, you're not getting back inside me until I've had a good soak in the bath."

Her head came down to my penis. She opened her mouth; a tongue came out and began to lick the head. I was wet with a combination of her saliva and my own juices. She licked her lips and then she sunk her head down the shaft of my penis and began to move up and down with a gentle sucking motion. Her lips tightened around my organ. I wasn't sure how long I could last. I'd heard my fellow students boast about this frequently but I'd never experienced the utter pleasure of this experience.

It didn't take long before I felt myself coming. I began to lift her head. I felt her shake as she carried on sucking and moving up and down the shaft. I ejaculated into her mouth. She stopped as my penis went into a spasm. I lay back on the bed closing my eyes.

She climbed on top of me. Her mouth came up to mine. She began to kiss me. It was an unusual taste. I opened my mouth to accept her tongue but she pushed the sperm inside. "It's yours," she said, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. "Do with it what you will..."

I swallowed it...

She laughed and slapped my arm, "Come on, time for a bath."

The bath was compact but we managed to share the lovely warm water. My penis was sore from the action. I had a few bite marks on my shoulders. Her skin was unblemished. She fingered the marks, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

I was quite proud of them.

We stood at the sink. She passed me an unopened toothbrush. She chatted away as I watched her.

Back in the bedroom she stood naked in front of the large fitted wardrobe. I watched her select some lingerie, a pair of jeans and a white blouse. I only had the clothes I was wearing the previous night.

She sat on the stool, "Listen to me carefully, Edward. When we are at college you do not contact me, write me any notes or attempt to see me." Her voice was firm. "Do you understand?"

I nodded, expecting her to tell me to leave and not come back.

She came and sat on my lap. She put her arms around my neck, "Good. Now let's go and eat..."

I left her later that afternoon to go home and change before my evening shift at the store. We had eaten a filling breakfast. I was surprised when she put her arm in mine as we walked back through the car park. She chatted away as though she didn't have a care in the world. It made me feel good. If anyone stared at this young man with a rather beautiful Asian lady on his arm who was probably twice his age, I didn't notice.

I looked back at her as I was leaving. She was sprawled on the sofa with her bare feet where I had moved them off my lap as I stood up.

"I'll pick you when you finish. Make sure you bring a change of clothes." She blew me a kiss...

The shift was busy but my mind wasn't on work. I was trying to figure out how all this had happened. I'm sure she could have her pick of any men but for some reason she had chosen me. As I stacked shelves and moved stuff around the store, it began to dawn on me what had actually happened. Me, a very inexperienced young man had actually made love to a woman considerably older than I. What was she trying to do? Did she feel sorry for me?

My shift finished at ten in the evening. I wondered if she would actually turn up to collect me. Maybe she had second thoughts during the day, but there was the gleaming Mercedes.

She waved as I approached the car and slid in on the leather seats. Her face was made up and her long, silky hair was tied back on one side. She wore a skirt that had ridden up her thighs. I had to resist the urge to put a hand on her legs.

I smelled the food as she opened the door to her apartment. She had cooked something exotic. I was about to experience some classic Indian cooking. She pushed me into the shower, "Change your clothes," she instructed. Who was I to argue?

I learnt so much about her by the time we had eaten what seemed like a multi-course meal, which, to my rural English upbringing, was delicious. About one in the morning, she disappeared off to her bedroom and told me to give her about twenty minutes. I perused her extensive collection of books that could have belonged in any college library. I noticed her framed certificates. If I had managed to achieve half of her academic qualifications I would have been very pleased.

She called for me. I gingerly opened the door not really knowing what to expect. She lay on the bed dressed in a tight red Basque outfit complete with black fully-fashioned stockings. He hair was tied in two pigtails. She looked ravishing. She spoke softly over the smooth jazz that emanated from the bedside radio.

"I haven't showered. I want you to taste me in my natural state. Is that okay?"

I didn't bother replying as I threw myself on the bed. She opened her legs wide and raised her knees. I felt her hands push my head down towards her vagina. She was right; she did taste a little different. It was a mixture of sweat, and her natural juices of the day; an altogether musky flavour that was not unpleasant.

I licked her labia making sure she was well moistened. I sucked each one just darting my tongue towards her inner lips. I felt her gasp. Her clitoris began to engorge. It became quite prominent as I rolled around my tongue.

I took my time in bringing her off. As she got nearer, I felt her hands pressing harder on my head. I heard her say, "Lick it, lick it harder..."

She finally exploded into my mouth. I felt the walls of her vagina contract rapidly and then she let go. My mouth was filled with her fluids. Not wishing to make a mess of the clean sheets she had so thoughtfully changed earlier in the day, I shrugged my shoulders and swallowed it. She shrieked with delight...

She tossed away the vibrator after only five orgasms. She pulled me on to her, "Come on, anyway you want me."

Her legs wrapped around my back as I lay on top of her. I rode her gently until I climaxed inside her. She grasped me tightly as though she didn't want to let me go. Her tongue pushed its way into my mouth as we kissed lovingly.

I slid off her as I heard her breathing gain the rhythm of sleep. She hadn't bothered to clean herself. I knew my semen would seep out overnight and down her thighs. I turned away from her. Her arm instinctively came over my shoulder and pulled me close.

I awoke just as the sun was coming up; it was still early. Her Basque, complete with the stockings still attached, was thrown carelessly over the chaise longue. Rashmika lay snoring gently on her back. Her naked body gave an added boost to my early morning erection. I gently moved to slide out of the bed.

I heard her, "Don't waste it, Edward..."

She pulled me onto her. My penis slid effortlessly into her already moist and expectant vagina. I began to ride her slowly. Her eyes opened wide as I increased the thrust. Her legs gripped my back as she manoeuvred her clitoris into the most appropriate position for her gratification. Her body pressed against mine. I thought my bladder would burst but the pleasure was too intense to stop. I felt her nibbling my neck and shoulder as I pushed into her. Finally, I couldn't hold back and I exploded into her. First the semen came and then the pee. I pulled out quickly to see a little spurt eject from her vagina. I was embarrassed. She laughed, "Go and run the bath and we'll have a soak together.

I ran the water until the bath was filled. Rashmika was nowhere to be seen but I could hear her clattering around the kitchen. I called out and she told me to get in; she would join me soon. I slid into the water and immediately submerged. I didn't have a bath in my rented accommodation, just a shower, so it was nice to be able to enjoy one with a beautiful woman.

I emerged from the water to see her standing over the bath. She lifted on leg onto the side of the bath. I had a clear view of her vagina complete with little white semen stains. She leaned into me, pulled at her labia with two hands to direct the flow and urinated. The jet was powerful as it sprayed all over my face. I licked at the warm juice; it was slightly salty but not unpleasant. She spoke softly, "That's for peeing in me earlier..."

I reached up and pulled her laughing into the bath. Water sloshed over the side...

I finished my summer job two weeks before term restarted at the beginning of October. I was staying over at Rashmika's two or three times a week. She had given me a key to her apartment although I always rang the doorbell before I entered. One evening after work, we were sitting on the sofa watching some rubbish on the television when she cuddled up to me. She put her head on my lap.

"Edward, do you have any plans when you finish work for the summer?"

I ran my fingers through her hair, "I suppose I should go and see my parents but I'm not exactly thrilled about it."

She tilted her head, "How about we go away for few days?"

I was surprised, "You mean go away together?"

"Of course, silly. I'd like to spend a few days with you before term restarts and then things might change."

I didn't like the sound of this but I let it go.

The following Thursday morning we were on the motorway heading down to Bristol for a long weekend. I had managed to persuade her that I should make a financial contribution to the break although she wasn't happy.

She was a naturally cautious driver. The Mercedes ate up the road as she talked.

"You know I was virgin when I got married. It's important in my family's culture."

I sniggered, "I thought you girls have ways of faking it?"

She laughed, "Yeah, it's not difficult to fool some over sexed groom who's had too much to drink, but I didn't want my marriage to start off on the wrong foot."

I looked at her; "You had all those years at university and never indulged?

She snorted, "I didn't say that...I had my moments...When I finished school before I went to university; I had turned eighteen, I was sent to Delhi to be a bridesmaid at my cousin's wedding. She was three years older than me. She was marrying some guy who had the looks and the money. Anyway, my aunt had a real job to keep them apart before the ceremony. My cousin really had the hots for him"

I wondered where this was going; she gently pressed the accelerator and overtook two lorries. "So, I was sent to chaperone my cousin. We shared a room and a large bed."

I raised my eyebrows; she went on, "Don't look so surprised, it's quite common in our culture for sisters and cousins to share a bed. Well, Ashra, my cousin, was always talking about what to expect on her wedding night. Anyway, I knew nothing of sex; it was not something my mother would ever have spoken to me about. We would lie in bed late into the night talking about sex. I would get quite wet as we talked. We once decided to practice kissing, as she didn't want to feel awkward with her new husband."

I smiled, "Did you enjoy it?"

She stared ahead, "It sent tingles down my spine. She got on top of me with her tongue down my throat. She was well in the zone with her eyes clamped shut. I felt her nipples harden against my breasts. I managed to push her off. She laughed and turned over. About three in the morning, I felt the bed moving. I pretended to be asleep as she masturbated. I watched her fingers move up and down in the dark. She had tossed aside the thin sheet."

Rashmika went quiet. She reached over, took my hand and sighed, "It's all in the past...

I looked at her, "It's what makes you what you are."

She burst out laughing, "What? Watching your cousin fingering herself?"

I blushed, realising that I was little out of my depth giving relationship advice to a doctor and professor of ethics. Better to keep quiet...

The receptionist gave me a funny look as we checked in but what did I care? We spent the rest of the day wandering through the shops of Bristol and sipping tea in trendy bistros.

I lay on the bed as the lovely Rashmika Patel, decided she wanted to sample the Jacuzzi in the spa. She peeled off her clothes, threw them on a chair and rummaged through her suitcase. She extracted a skimpy white bikini. She pulled on the bottoms and struggled with the top. I could see the outline of her clitoris though the clingy material. She pouted, "Stop looking..."

I turned away, blushing. She said, "Get ready, you're coming as well..."

A fluffy white towel around her waist just protected her modesty as we went down to the spa. It was only removed as she slid into the hot, bubbling water. I stepped in gingerly. She pulled me down and I sat beside her. I felt her hand reach for mine as she lay back and closed her eyes. Our peace and quiet was ruined by the arrival of three women who talked incessantly.

Rashmika opened her eyes briefly, pinched my leg and put her head back. I could feel her body shifting on the bench as though she was trying to find the most comfortable position. I looked across at the three women whose conversation began to tail off gradually until all three of them had their eyes closed with their heads leaning back.

I felt Rashmika's head on my shoulder. Her hand gripped mine under the foaming bubbles; it began to tighten as her body tensed up, shuddered and then relaxed. I watched the three women who appeared to be in the same state of mind. I had no idea what was going on...It seemed to be a woman's thing.

Without opening her eyes, Rashmika whispered, "Go and take a swim..."

Glad to be away, I rose quickly and plunged into the refreshing pool that was adjacent the Jacuzzi. I must have swum ten lengths before my lover finally arrived at the poolside. I could tell she was flushed up. She sat down and dangled her feet in the water. The towel was tightly wrapped around her waist.

She slowly unwrapped the towel, reached out for me and I guided her gently into the water. I caught a glimpse of her bikini bottom. There was a pronounced bulge from her erect clitoris. I began to open my mouth but she quickly put her arms around my head and clasped me tightly.

"Women's business, Edward...Come, let's swim a little..."

By the time she had swum a couple of lengths, the bulge in her bikini had al but subsided.

We stood in the walk-in shower back in the bedroom. She soaped my back. I turned to her over my shoulder, "What was all that about in the Jacuzzi, Rash?"

She pushed my head to the front. Her hands soaped my groin area.

"You have no idea, do you?" Why do you think women love those experiences?"

I shook my head.

"Look, you are sitting on a jet of hot water and bubbles. You move around to get the best position. When you find it, you stop and let the bubbles do their work."

It began to dawn on me, "Oh, I get it now. You are using the jets to bring yourself off..."

She turned me around, "Well done, clever boy. I see that expensive university education is not going to waste."

I'd never seen so many middle aged women dressed in schoolgirl outfits in the over 30s club just along from the hotel. Rashmika had put on a short, grey pleated skirt and a white blouse with the top buttons undone. She had tied her hair with two pink ribbons in two long strands at the side of her head. Her hair reached down her back. She had carefully made her self up. She rolled on a pair of cable fishnet hold-up stockings, put her feet into some stiletto shoes and stood in front of the mirror.

"Will I do? She had asked.

I raised my eyebrows. I was sitting on the end of the bed. She bent down in front of me and lifted the skirt. I could see the smooth, round cheeks. She was wearing no knickers...

We had gotten some funny looks from the waitress in the restaurant despite Rashmika's long, black coat. I smiled...After we had eaten she came and sat next to me in the booth. She guided my hand on her leg and up her skirt. She was dripping wet...

The club was packed, heaving and sweaty. I got questioned about my age upon entry but Rash flirted with the bouncer on the door and he let us pass. The dancers were a sight to behold. Some were older. Some were a little on the large side but all were thoroughly enjoying themselves reliving their adventurous school days. Rashmika clung on to me all night as she danced away enjoying the attention from the various males and the looks of jealousy from the ladies. The music was very old school befitting of the ages of the clientele.

By two in the morning she indicated that she had had enough. Her blouse was wet with sweat. The top of her white, lacy bra was peaking out. She clutched at me as the cold, early autumn air hit her while we walked the short distance back to the hotel. We kissed in the elevator. I could taste the tequila on her breath. The door had hardly closed before she bent down over the dressing table. She spread her legs, flipped up her skirt and turned her head towards me expectantly.

I didn't need a second invitation. Her hand came around to moisten her vagina. I struggled to get my trousers down. My erection was bursting through my boxer shorts. I slid into her with ease. The walls of her pussy clasped at my penis. I rode her for a short time before I ejaculated deep into her. She pulled off her skirt and blouse and fell onto the bed. I removed her shoes and carefully removed her stockings. She was fast asleep before I had chance to take off her damp bra. I threw off my clothes and snuggled up to this warm and very satisfied body.

I awoke as the sun was peaking through the early morning sky. I had a slight tiredness headache. I felt my lover move. Her leg came over mine. Before I knew it, she was on top of me grinding her groin against me. She nibbled at my neck. Slowly, she rose up on her knees as she shuffled towards my face. She pushed her wet vagina into my face. I slid in my tongue. She tasted of sweat, pee and last night's sperm. I drank her juices. Her clitoris awakened and quickly engorged. I rolled it around my tongue. I felt her climax. Her fluids washed across my face as she grasped the headboard pushing down hoard on my face.

She sat back on my chest panting. "Bloody hell, Edward, you are quick learner. Some lady is going to be very lucky one day..."

She went on all fours. I got in behind and entered her. I took my time as one of her hands came to massage her vagina. I heard her speak quietly,

"Do you want to try the other one?"

She was referring to the other tight little round hole. I stopped moving, "No; you said it hurt."

She turned and looked at me, "For you, I'll make an exception."

I shook my head. I had too much respect for the lady.

12