Fish and Finger Pie Ch. 04: Janice

Story Info
The fourth chapter of fish and finger pie.
3.1k words
4.62
2.9k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fish and Finger Pie 4: Janice (Enjoying the pleasures of older women)

Janice Williams pecked me on the cheek as I returned her car keys to her.

"Eight o'clock and don't be late. I'm cooking for you."

I smiled as she drove away in the small Fiat 500. I hurried into my room to get out of the cold, showered and changed my clothes. I sat down at the small desk, sighed and got on with the term paper.

I sat in the back of a taxi clutching a small overnight bag. Janice greeted me at the door with a kiss. She looked particularly lovely this evening in a pair of tight jeans, white blouse and with her long locks tied back on one side. She was in bare feet. The small house was warm and my nostrils were assailed with the smell of Caribbean cooking. My tummy rumbled.

We drank a bottle of wine over dinner. This lady was truly a magnificent cook. I learnt that she had two grown up daughters both living in London with their families. I nearly choked on my wine when she told me she was still married...

She burst out laughing, "Oh don't worry. I haven't seen him for over thirty years. I have no idea if he's alive or dead..."

She gathered up the plates; I helped her.

I ran my fingers along her bookshelves. I froze as I pulled out a paperback. I slowly turned over the book. On the back jacket was a picture of the lovely Rashmika Patel smiling sweetly. I swallowed and returned the book back into its original place as Janice came back into the room.

"Before you ask, I've read them all. I'm not just a pretty face, Edward."

I didn't doubt it. One doesn't get to be a senior nurse on good looks alone.

I played with her toes whilst we watched a couple of films; her feet were on my lap. We finished the bottle of wine. Her toes were pained the same colour as her fingernails. She gave off an aroma of her scent, female hormones and alcohol.

She spoke softly, "Edward, you know I'm fifty-five?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Yeah, and I'm nearly twenty-three."

"Are you bothered?"

"If I was, I wouldn't be here."

I felt her lips on my cheek...

I lay in bed watching her as she undressed. She unzipped her jeans and wriggled out of them. I admired her curvy body. She unbuttoned her blouse and slipped off her bra. I watched her breasts move in motion. She pulled off her knickers, lifted the sheet and slid in beside me.

My lips went to her protruding nipples; she sighed. I slowly moved down her supple body tasting her skin secretions. Her legs instinctively opened as my head approached her vagina. I brushed aside the mass of tight, curly, black hair and pushed in my tongue between her labia. She was already flowing with her juices. I found her clitoris and rolled it around my tongue; I felt her gasp.

She pushed me off and mounted me. She straddled over my erect penis with her legs wide apart. She grasped hold of my member and rubbed it up against her vagina. She shifted position until the shaft of my penis was pressing against her clitoris. She began to rub my member in a deliberate up and down motion so that she stimulated herself. I watched as her voluptuous breasts moved in time. Little beads of sweat appeared on her body and trickled down between her breasts. I made to move but she pressed me back down so I lay there whilst she brought herself to a climax that wasn't long in coming. She rolled off me panting.

"You're a bugger, Edward Carter," she murmured..."It's a long time since I've had so much pleasure."

I smiled.

She reached into a bedside table drawer and extracted a tube of lubrication jelly. She smeared it over her vagina and anus. She rubbed some on my hard, erect penis and pulled me on to her, planting her lips firmly on mine. Her tongue pushed into my mouth. A hand guided my penis into her vagina. I began to move slowly. I felt her arms around my neck clasping me tightly to her.

I rode her slowly. She threw me off and turned on to her tummy. She raised her buttocks and then went on to all fours inviting me to take her from the rear. I kneeled up behind her with my penis prodding against her round buttocks. I rubbed my member down between her cheeks further lubricating all the nooks and crannies.

I popped my penis into her vagina. She pulled away from me. A hand went to my penis and pushed it against her rosebud. She was breathing heavily,

"Live dangerously, Edward..."

I paused as she pressed her bottom hard against my penis.

"Come on, it's not gonna hurt you..."

She reached behind herself and grabbed the two cheeks of her buttocks and pulled them apart exposing her rosebud even more.

The tip of my penis prodded at the entrance to her anus. She pushed back at me. The tip went into the vice like grip of her sphincter muscle.

I paused, "You ride it, Janice..."

She rode it gently at first as her anus gradually widened to accept the firm, fleshy intruder. She pushed back little by little until my testicles were slapping against the cheeks of her bottom. On one thrust, I pushed a little harder. I heard her gasp, "That's it, Edward, keep going..."

I was gentle with her as the muscles of her rear passage began to relax. I felt myself approaching a climax. I whispered,

"Shall I pull out, Janice?"

Her face was buried in the pillow, "Don't you fucking dare..." came the muffled response.

I shot hot sperm deep into her rectum and withdrew my penis. She squeezed out some of my juices and rolled onto her back, breathing heavily. She slid out of the bed grabbing my hand, "Come on; let's clean up this mess."

I stood in the shower with hot water soaking my body. She sat on the toilet pedestal and pushed out my sperm and urinated before she slipped in beside me. I felt her breasts push against my back. Her hands came around my waist to soap my penis. It was flaccid and soft. I turned her around and massaged soap down between her bottom cheeks. I spent some time soaping her breasts. My penis was beginning to stiffen as she stepped out of the shower grabbing a soft, white fluffy towel,

"Save that for later, if you don't mind?"

I smiled as she rubbed the towel on her body. I stepped out, took the towel and dried off her back.

I sat in bed watching my fifty-three year old lover cream her skin. I was learning that women of colour are forever applying moisturising products to their bodies; Rashmika did the same thing after a long soak in the bath or a hot shower.

Janice Williams got back into bed and snuggled up to me. Before long, we were both fast asleep.

The Blues Club was hot and sticky despite the cold, early spring weather. My nostrils were assailed by the scent of feminine sweat, cheap perfume and most of all, cannabis. The venue, as such, was a purloined warehouse somewhere in deepest, darkest Moss Side, about two miles south of Manchester city centre. The place was heaving with bodies of all different sizes, shapes, colour and origin but mostly those of the Afro-Caribbean community which is why my partner and lover, Janice Williams, was completely at home.

There were many white women with black men; there were many black women with white men. No one paid us the slightest attention despite our apparent age gap.

Janice held onto me closely in the throng of bodies with her breasts pressed up against my chest. She was wearing a little black number that showed off her mature figure. The dress was low cut but she could cover her cleavage with a little black Bolero jacket. She wore some sheer, black, seamed hold-up stockings and some three inch high stiletto heeled shoes. Her locks were tied back on one side and I had sat patiently watching her apply her make-up. She looked lovely.

The cab driver had stared at her in the rear view mirror as she slid onto the back seat flashing him a pair of skimpy, lace knickers. She tucked her arm into mine as we sailed through the damp, cold streets of Manchester. She had managed to get hold of two precious tickets so there was no standing in line hoping that some generous doorman would deign to grant us admission. We were frisked upon entry with a rather glamorous female spending a little too long on Janice's chest area before we were casually waved in.

It took me about ten minutes to get served at the bar with Janice pressed up against me.

I was coming to the end of my placement in the hospital; I had been there about ten weeks and I was looking forward to a little two-week break back in Liverpool before being sent over the Pennines to Leeds for a stint on the general medical wards. I had enjoyed my time in Accident and Emergency especially being supervised by Sister Janice Williams. I was grateful for her confidence in my emerging abilities as we went about the routine practices that students are only allowed to perform. By the end of the placement, I was well versed in inserting intravenous lines, the art of suturing and most of all, writing up consultants' charts.

I had virtually moved into Janice's house only returning to my hospital room when I needed to complete a term paper. Janice didn't care who knew about us. Indeed, as she always managed to fiddle the rotas so that we were on together, we often shared her car to the hospital. Janice stated more than once that at her age she couldn't give a toss about what other people thought. She had enough years in her pension pot not to care anymore.

The music was deafening and seemed to make my bones vibrate but the evening was pleasant enough. When Janice met someone she knew, she would lapse into the patois of her youth with a strong Jamaican accent. I gave up trying to understand it...I was introduced as her friend from the hospital.

She had several drinks and was clearly enjoying herself. As she danced, beads of sweat began to appear on her forehead and on her top lip. When I held her, I could feel the dampness in her dress. By this time, the Bolero jacket was tied loosely around my waist. She led me off the dance floor to visit the toilet.

There was queue to use the ladies but Janice pulled me into the men's. We found an empty cubicle and I stood listening to the rhythmic banging on the flimsy wooden partition coming from the next cubicle. Janice squatted over the pedestal with her dress hitched up and looked at me, rolling her eyes,

"Just a couple next door getting it on, Edward." She deftly removed her damp knickers and stuffed them into her bag. I thought it better not to enquire...

I smiled as I heard the grunting of a man and the less delicate cries of some appreciative lady. Janice stood up re-arranging her clothes. I pulled her out of the way and relieved myself. Upon exiting the cubicle we saw both men and women at the mirrors trying to make themselves decent. I noticed a female sat on a high chair in the corner wearing a ridiculously short skirt. Men and women were approaching her, purchasing a line of cocaine and snorting it on a glass dish at the side. The vender was clearly an equal opportunities drugs dealer as anyone, regardless of race, sex or colour, was able to purchase her wares.

Janice pulled me away even though I still had wet hands from the sink, "Come, let me show you something..."

She led me down a corridor where a burly bouncer nodded at us and stepped aside. Janice pushed open a door and up a narrow flight of wooden steps. We went into a darkened room where couples in varying states of undress were pleasuring each other. Janice pulled me into an unoccupied corner and stuck her tongue in my mouth. She pushed her hands down the front of my trousers and grasped my rapidly hardening penis. I reached up under her dress and found her naked vagina. It was wet with a combination of her juices and sweat.

She pushed away my hand, kneeled down in front of me and unzipped my trousers. I felt her hot lips on the shaft of my penis. She sucked me in almost to the point of gaging. I looked around but no one seemed to pay us any attention. A man opposite was up behind his woman. He had one of her legs hooked under his arm whilst he was thrusting hard into her body.

Janice stood up and planted her lips against mine. I could taste my juices. She hitched up her tight dress, put one foot on a chair and pushed my face down to her vagina. I eagerly lapped her up. She kicked away the chair, pulled up her dress above her waist and leaned her face against the wall. She looked back at me expectantly. My penis was still hard and outside my trousers. She reached around, grabbed it and shoved it firmly against her moist vagina. I pushed and was soon buried up to the hilt in her voluptuous flesh. As I pushed harder, she pressed her hands firmly against the wall. I could hear the dull thud of the music in the room below. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the job in hand.

As I approached my climax, I could hear her whimpering as she pushed against my thrusts. I exploded into her...

I felt her laboured breathing, "Pass me my bag, Edward, I need to put on my knickers otherwise I'll be dripping all night."

I smiled...

We danced until about three in the morning. Janice had several more drinks. We finally managed to get into one of the cabs that were patiently ferrying partygoers back to their homes.

I had to wake Janice when we arrived back at her house.

The cab driver whispered, "You're a lucky bugger, son. Make the most of it because it won't last."

I tossed him a twenty-pound note and smiled.

I dragged Janice into the shower before we got into bed. As soon as her head hit the pillow, she was asleep half lying across me. I soon joined her...

I felt her climb on top of me; I was still asleep. Her breasts squashed against my chest. Her hands guided my erection into her vagina. I tried to push her off but she wouldn't budge. Her lips clamped onto my neck. She rode me vigorously adjusting herself to get into the best position. I could feel her pubis grinding against mine.

She collapsed on top of me with my penis still in her vagina. I held her tightly as my erection began to subside. It slithered out of her vagina and she sighed.

I threw her off me and turned her over. I mounted her and rubbed my penis between the crack of her buttocks. I soon went hard again. I lifted her up, and readied myself. She half turned, "Where are you going?"

I didn't answer. I pushed directly into her vagina as deep as I could go. I rode her pulling out every now and then until I could hold it back no more. I shot what was left of my sperm deep into her vagina. I kneeled up behind her breathing heavily.

She turned and said, "I though you were going in the rear entrance?"

I paused and then rapped her round buttocks with one hand. "Only on special occasions, Sister Williams..."

She cried out, "Ouch, you bugger!" And then burst out laughing.

We lay in bed for about another hour. She managed to get me hard again but I was already a little sore and I was sure I hadn't reloaded.

A few days later, I stood outside my shared flat back in Liverpool and watched as Janice Williams drove away in her Fiat 500. I was a little sad but Janice had told me not to worry; there would be plenty of other women. She had told me to call her and come over and stay whenever I had time off. She didn't seem to be too bothered. Perhaps I was just a passing fancy; someone to share some sexual adventures or, maybe not? The car disappeared around the corner of the street.

The flat was empty and cold. I moped around for an hour or so and then left with Rashmika's key in my pocket.

I put the key in the door of ther apartment and gingerly pushed it open. There was a pile of mail on the mat. I scooped them up and casually flicked through them as I closed the door behind me. One in particular caught my eye; it was addressed to me...

Dear Edward

If you are reading this you are back in the apartment. I'm really jealous; I wish I were with you...(I promised I wouldn't say this but I can't help myself.)

They are keeping me very busy here. I've taken on extra shifts in the Emergency Room to keep my mind off you. It was meant to be just some fun between you and me but it's turned into something different.

I don't know how this is going to end but I really miss you.

This time, I will be firm in my resolution. I'm not going to write again until just before I return home and then if you still feel the same way about me, we will do something about it. I hope you understand.

In the meantime, keep up with your studies and enjoy your hospital practices.

Rashmika XXX

I read the letter again and sighed. Perhaps I shouldn't have been with Janice?

I shrugged my shoulders, "It is what it is..." I said out loud.

There was no return address.

I pottered around the apartment, cooked some food from the freezer, took a long shower and slept in Rasmika's bed smelling her luscious body on the sheets...

To be continued...