Fisherman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the sounds, they both obviously orgasmed again as I lay there listening. Then someone turned towards me, I felt a mouth slide over me even though I was no spent, other hands feeling me here and there. One arm reached down and lifted my knee, fingers went around and I felt something push at my rear end. It pushed again, a finger slipped inside of me, began to work in and out. I felt myself erect partially a third time, the sucking on me was so strong that I had a final small climax.

That was it for me, I lay back with two women pressed up against me, one hand around each one of their backs, a breast in each hand.

I fell asleep, then I dreamed. Man did I dream, I was back out on the jetty, pulling on my rod. A beautiful creature was on the end of my line, she came into view and smiled at me.

I woke up with a start, my briefs were hanging from one leg, I was all sticky. I got up and pulled my briefs up, went looking. There was no one in my house.

Had I been having a crazy dream? No, it had to be real, my cock was all sticky and my briefs pulled down. Maybe I had just had a wet dream?

I checked every room, including the bathroom, nobody. I looked at the clock, it was 7:30 AM. I went into the kitchen and made some coffee, sat down to think.

Why had they come into my room like that, making crazy wild love to me? Then just take off, not saying anything at all?

Then it hit me.

I went and looked outside, my truck was gone. I went in and checked my pants, opened my wallet. I had had $70 in there, that was gone. But all my credit cards were there. I checked the rest of the house, everything was there except for some canned goods and some boxes of cereal, and a bag of snacks that I hadn't opened.

I went outside, checked my garage. Some of the camping gear I had stored out there was gone, too.

I went inside to reach for the phone to call the Sheriff. I had second thoughts about that.

"Yea, Sheriff, I was out fishing and I picked up these two 20 year old girls, had them over to the house and they fucked me senseless and then left with my truck and some of my money.....??"

Yea, sure I will.

I started laughing, hung up the phone. I went into the kitchen, got a big chunk of fish and made myself some breakfast.

It was four days later when they found my truck parked alongside of the road a couple of hundred miles South.

They impounded it, I had a friend of mine drive me down to pick it up. I paid the tow and impound fee, poured some gas into the tank. Then I climbed in to start it up. There was a note stuck to the dash. I picked it up and looked at it.

"Thanks!" was all it said, with two happy faces drawn on it.

I grinned at that, started the engine and went home.

12