Fisherman Ch. 02

Story Info
Strange gets stranger.
6k words
4.66
38.1k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers

It was certainly an amazing experience. All I was doing was going out on the south jetty to try and catch a fish, then I ran into two beautiful young women.

Somehow they ended up at my house, and that night they just climbed into my bed.

Things like that just do not happen to 66 year old coots like me.

Hell, that never happened to me even when I was a young buck. Sure, I got my share of nookie but usually only after a bunch of dates and some serious effort. Just one time in my entire life did I end up in bed with two women at once, that was just a case of getting drunk with a girlfriend of mine and her on the chunky side sister.

When I woke up the next morning it hit me that the sister was a LOT on the big side, odd how she looked a lot better the night before when she was giggling and flashing those giant breasts at me.

Then my girlfriend at the time got all snotty because her sister kept trying for a repeat, needless to say it wasn't long before I was nookieless again.

Of course at that stage of my life I probably would have stuck my dick in a baked potato if it had butter on it, even sober. But then I found a wife and I stayed true to her right up until the time the good lord took her.

The idea of ending up in the sack with even one close to perfect body is rare, getting two of them at once is unheard of.

It did irritate me when the two new young ones I stumbled onto swiped my truck, some of my cash and a few other odds and ends.

But I had so danged much fun with them I would have just let them if they asked. Just think about what you would do, two sweet young things without a bump or blemish on either one of them?

I know there were almost no flaws, I poked around in every nook and crannie on both of them that I could think of. Sure, it was pitch black in my bedroom, so I couldn't really see them but I sure could feel them.

I did my very best to take advantage of the situation, surprising even myself. Let's just say that 66 year old peckers don't often respond like they do at 20, just a fact of life.

But hell, for about an hour there I could have put most porn stars to shame.

Dang right they could borrow my truck, have some cash, food? No prob at all, please drop by on the way back through and get some more?

Besides, I got my truck back anyway, so no real harm done. Then I had myself a lot of fun sessions thinking about that night. Three times? Man, that was something else.

It was about a month or so later, I was headed down to the local watering hole to waste some of my Social Security check in the video poker machines. I had spent a couple of weeks checking out every young female I saw, hoping I guess that they would show up?

No such luck, finally I went back to being a crusty old 66 year old, just happy waking up each day, looking for something to do.

I was moving slowly in the left turn lane, turn signal going, waiting for a hole to open up so I could pull into the parking lot. Summertime traffic in the coastal town I lived near was getting to be a real pain in the ass. My old truck can be a struggle to get into motion since the tires are so big, I was trying to time it so there was a hole I could slip through to cross the oncoming traffic.

I saw a young woman walking down the street from the Thriftway, she was eating a Corn Dog. She had on white shorts and a halter top, and her boobs were making a pretty good bounce. In her other hand she had a small white sack. I managed to hit the brakes just in time to keep from mashing some little old lady's Toyota, then I looked over at the girl again.

It took me a second or two to realize that it was Sandy. I had to wait a few more seconds as she walked by the entrance to the lot I wanted to park in. I pulled in and leaned out the window.

"Hey! Sandy!" I called out. She looked back at me, recognized me. Her eyes widened and she took off running, I suppose I could have taken off after her but at my age there was fat chance of catching her.

She went around the corner and down the next alleyway, I knew that was a parking lot for the row of stores in the next block.

I just parked and walked around the corner into the lot. There stood Julie, in front of a ratty old Datsun with the hood up. She had a corn dog in one hand and the white sack in the other. They both looked at me, scared.

"Hey, mister, we are sorry." Julie said. Her eyes darted back and forth, looking for an escape route but I was smack dab in the middle of the only way out.

"Sorry for what?" I asked, giving them a smile. Sandy looked like she was about ready to break and run, Julie now seemed like she was going to stand her ground but she looked tense.

"Taking your stuff. We had to, we needed it."

"Hell, it was worth it, all you had to do was ask." I laughed.

"Really? You aren't mad?"

"No. Besides, I got my truck back. What's up with your car?"

Julie visibly relaxed, Sandy was still looking at me warily.

"It won't run, it was getting noisy, then it started smoking and stopped. We got it running enough to get it back here but now it just won't start at all."

I could see that the engine was still extremely hot and I could smell burnt oil.

"Let me take a look." I reached in and pulled the dipstick, nothing.

"Afraid she is done. Where did you get it?" I asked.

They both looked at each other, then they blushed.

"Oh." I laughed at that, I had a pretty good idea how they got it.

"So where are you headed?" I asked her.

"We are going back home to Seattle, but now I guess we have to walk."

"Where will you stay tonight?"

Yea, I know. It flashed into my mind that maybe they might want to spend the night with me again.

Hell, I could go for that.

I was hoping for maybe a yes, and maybe we could..? Instead, she changed the subject.

"Say, Danny? Could we maybe borrow some fishing stuff? We will bring it back." Julie did one of those little girl acts, I just grinned at her.

"Sure, I have a couple of spare rods." I was thinking of the two old Uglystiks I had in my garage, they were in good shape but lately I had been using heavier gear.

"Cool! We can maybe catch something to eat and just camp out down on the beach?" She flashed me a big smile. I glanced over at Sandy, she was now smiling and doing that turn sideways and stick her tits out thing again.

"How about I take you, I don't have anything else to do today."

They both acted all excited at that, so I loaded them up in my truck and headed off to my house. I noticed Julie opened the trunk of the Datsun and pulled out what was left of my tent and a couple of sleeping bags.

One of the sleeping bags was mine, the other one wasn't. I didn't really care at that point. She tossed the stuff into the bed of the truck and climbed in.

Sandy sat next to me, making me completely aware of the heat off her body, her left breast jammed tightly against my arm.

At the house, I gathered up the gear and we headed out onto the jetty. I parked and we went down onto the rocks, I wasn't in the mood to try and go way out, besides, there was a breeze up and the rollers were reaching almost to the top of it out there.

In no time at all, we were fishing. Julie got a bite and hooked a little 10 incher, then Sandy got one a bit bigger but ended up hung up in the rocks. Julie caught another one as I finally gave up and broke Sandy's line free.

After an hour of that, there was a dozen medium size greenies in the sack, Sandy managed to catch just two of them.

I didn't catch any at all, I was helping. Oh, hell, tell the truth here. I was watching mostly, every time Sandy reached for a bit of bait in the bucket I could see her whole tit. She knew it too and took her sweet time bending over.

"That's enough, let's go cook them." Julie announced as she swung the last one over to me to unhook and drop in the sack. We loaded back up and I drove over to my house, just like before.

I guess the camp out on the beach part got lost in there somewhere.

We had a nice meal of fish fillets and some microwaved potatos. Julie found the remains of a head of lettuce and some other veggies in the crisper and cleaned off the dark parts, making a salad. Then we sat around sipping some brandy while they told me about all of their adventures. I didn't ask about how they got the old Datsun and they didn't offer any information.

No point in not being honest, I was thinking along the lines of getting myself another one of those sessions. By the time bedtime rolled around it wasn't looking too good though.

It can be easy for a guy to act a little familiar after once sticking the old dick in some gal, so I guess my hints were probably a bit blatant. My wisecracks and suggestions just seemed to roll off of them.

They both went into my spare bedroom and I went into mine. I lay there for a long time, then sleep took over. I woke up the next morning expecting to see them gone.

I found Julie in the kitchen making pancakes and eggs, she had a platter of bacon in the microwave. There was no sign of Sandy, so I asked where she was.

"Sandy took some oil and went down to see if she could get the car started."

"Oh. You mean she walked?" Hell, it was at least 8 or 9 miles.

"Sandy doesn't usually have to walk very far." Julie giggled, then flipped over the cakes. I sat down and she served me a plate. There was no doubt at all, Julie could cook.

We had finished breakfast, and were just getting ready to wash up when there was a racket outside. I looked out the window, the old Datsun pulled up, clattering like crazy. She shut it off, it hissed and then let out a belch of smoke.

She came inside grinning. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, the shirt was dirty where she had wiped her hands on it.

"It started right up, I put a whole gallon of oil in it." She announced proudly. I thought about the gallon of oil I kept in my garage for my old lawnmower, I figured I knew where she had gotten the oil.

Hell, you would have thought she had overhauled the engine the way she was acting pleased with herself.

"Can I take a bath?" She asked me. I nodded, off she went. She came back out about 30 minutes later, I was thinking she was going to drown in there. All she had was one of my towels wrapped around herself and there wasn't a hell of a lot of it. She plopped down on the couch and pulled the towel loose and started rubbing her hair, just like that.

I noticed she glanced up a couple of times to see if I was watching.

I was. Sure, a month or so earlier I had screwed both of them from about every angle possible but this was the first time I had seen either one of them naked.

Except for some peeks and of course when Sandy had changed out of her bikini. That had been a brief glimpse is all.

Sandy had medium size breasts, her nipples were puffy and pink. I knew now that she was the first one that had climbed into bed with me, no way could I forget those soft puffy nipples in my mouth.

As she dried off, she even opened her legs wide and dabbed at herself. She was totally hairless, for a moment or so I wondered how she managed to keep it that way. Then I remembered that I kept my razor by the sink in my bathroom.

The perverted thought of sniffing my razor before I shaved next time popped into my head. I guess I grinned at her.

I must have had quite a look in my eyes, Sandy glanced up at me watching her, then she looked down to where I was making a bulge in my pants.

She grinned back slyly.

"Oh, am I getting you all fussed up?" She asked, an innocent tone in her voice.

"Well, yea...I...." Hell, she was sitting there with her legs open, the slick curve of her pussy in plain sight. She knew exactly what she was doing to me.

"Julie! Can you come in here?" She called out.

"I just got clean, I don't want to get all icky again." She smiled at me. She was still sitting there with her legs carelessly open, no move to hide anything at all.

"What?" I heard Julie ask as she came into the room.

"Oh." She looked over at me, then back at Sandy.

"We can maybe stay one more night? Can we put the car in your garage?" Sandy asked. She batted her eyes at me.

"Uhh..sure." I answered, looking back and forth between the two of them. That part went right over my head.

"Neat, thank you!" Julie sat down beside me on the couch. She reached over and slid her hand across my chest, then slipped her fingers inside my shirt. In short order her fingers were busy undoing my pants, she got them open and freed me, then leaned down and suckled my erection into her mouth. I lay my head back, this was heaven.

Sandy just sat there and watched, then I saw her fingers come up and begin to gently roll one of her nipples. Julie had my balls held in one hand, with almost all of me down her throat.

"You sure do get nice and hard for an older guy." She lifted off of me for a moment, then went right back to work. I glanced over at Sandy, she now had the other hand between her legs, watching us through slitted eyes. I saw her nipples harden, then she shuddered and sat there still for a few moments. Julie kept right on sucking on me furiously, I could hold back no longer.

"I'm coming!" I managed to utter trying to warn her, but she kept right on, swallowing everything. Then she sat up and smiled.

"There you go!" She grinned, patting my softly wilting cock. Then she got up and went back into the bedroom, leaving me sitting there with my dick hanging out of my pants. Sandy was tugging on her shorts, she pulled a blouse out of a carry case I hadn't noticed before, put the blouse on. She stood there for a moment, looking at my limp pecker, then she grinned.

I tucked it back into my pants, zipped up.

"I will go move the car into the garage." She announced, going out the front door. I heard the rattle of the old thing as it started right up, then she came back inside.

"It will be all cooled off by tomorrow, then we can head out for home. Thanks for letting us stay." She gave me another big grin.

"No problem." I managed, still gasping for breath waiting for my heart rate to slow back down. That had all been a whirlwind, an unexpected surprise. Julie sometimes acted mildly shy, then all of a sudden she seemed just the opposite.

The day went by slowly, Julie and Sandy found my Yahtzee game and sat crosslegged on the living room floor playing it for several hours. Later, Julie took a shower, she came out fully dressed. By afternoon, we were still just sitting around the house, killing time like this was all normal.

By early evening, they had finished my bottle of brandy. They both looked a bit sad when I told them I didn't have any more. They both should have been three sheets to the wind, it almost had no effect.

"Can we go down to the store and get some more?" Sandy asked. Julie was also looking at me expectantly, so we got into the truck and went into town. By the time we got to the counter there was three bottles of brandy, a huge bottle of Bailey's, and a bottle of some kind of pink colored stuff that I didn't know what it was.

"We are about out of milk, too." Sandy said, giving me a sidelong glance as we sat the sack down in my truck.

Off to the Safeway we went, they loaded up milk but also several bags of chips and some dip, and several bags of candy. They grabbed one of those big tubs of ice cream, too.

I dutifully handed over my credit card to pay for the purchases.

Back at my house, the girls had the Baileys cracked open in no time, I poured myself a finger of Brandy and sipped that. Julie went into the kitchen and cooked a meal, she had found some T-bone steaks in my freezer.

Once again it hit me that Julie could cook, the meal was excellent. I was surprised to watch them both eat, from the amount they should both have behinds the size of Kansas. I was done long before they were. Then after cleaning up and carefully putting everything away, they went right back to the Baileys.

We all sat there and watched TV, then Julie stood up, yawned and stretched.

"I am going to catch some sleep." She glanced over at me and smiled.

"Your turn!" She told Sandy, then she went into the spare bedroom. Sandy took a last sip of her drink, then she stood up.

"Come on!" She grinned over her shoulder. I got up and followed her, she just began taking off her clothes the moment she got into the room. In less than a minute we were both naked, she pushed me back down on the bed, swapped ends and straddled my face. Her delightful bare pussy pressed against my lips, I wetted my tongue and licked her length. On the second lick I felt her soft lips slide down over me. She had both hands wrapped around my balls, the little finger on each hand was running gently at the base. I felt them brush against my rectum, that felt marvelous. I got the hint and returned the favor, getting a huge shudder out of her as a reward.

"Stick your finger in there!" She murmurred, around a mouthful of my cock. I slid my index finger inside her butt, her hips came right up at that and she let out a moan.

"Did you ever?" She asked. I knew what she meant, and in fact, I hadn't. I reached over to my nightstand, I kept some condoms in there, they had lain there untouched for probably a decade.

One of my spur of the moment "just in case" purchases that I just never found a need for.

I rolled one on, turned over and got behind her. She had her fanny thrust up into the air in expectation. I rubbed the end of the condom against her puckered butthole, it was lubricated and that helped to slick her up. Then I placed the end of my dick against her and gently pressed. She took a deep breath, held it and let it out with a whoosh as I sank part way inside.

It took a half dozen repeats before I managed to feel my full six inch length inside her.

"Oh, God yes!!" She muttered as I began to stroke her. It was amazingly tight and she somehow clamped down each time I pressed all the way, it was like a vice. I reached around with both hands and grasped her breasts.

I was so lost in the moment I didn't notice the door open until I felt something wet on my fanny. Looking over my shoulder, there was Julie licking my butt. That did it, I let fly as Sandy let out a moan and leaned forward, her head turned sideways on the pillow.

I withdrew, peeled off the condom and dropped it in the wastebasket. Julie was messing around down there, her hand started fondling me but she wasn't getting much reaction.

The next thing I knew they were busy with each other, this time the lights were on so I just lay there and watched. They say this kind of stuff is every man's fantasy, I can't say that that is true.

It sure as hell was fun to watch, though. Julie got on her hands and knees, her butt in the air. Her snatch was as hairless as Sandy's was, her lips were protruding and swollen where Sandy was more of a gentle curve. They got into a position opposite of each other and began to rub their pussies against each other, something I had never seen before or even thought of.

Both of them must have gone through a half dozen orgasms, that was something to watch! Julie's nipples snugged up tighter and tighter until they were just tiny little buttons, Sandy's flattened out and then seemed to get swollen.

The contrast was crazy hot to me, I felt my cock begin to rise again all by itself. I reached down to give myself a few strokes, staring at the two girls furiously rubbing against each other.

"Here, let me." Sandy said, reaching over and pushing my hand away. She took over, her hand flowing up and down my erection.

I lay back with my head on a pillow, closed my eyes and just let her do her thing. Then I felt the weight shift, looking up Julie was lowering herself onto me.

She had acted a bit more shy than Sandy, she sure didn't seem shy now. Her head came back and her mouth came open, I reached up and took a handful of her breasts in each hand. In just a few minutes, I was letting fly again.

magmaman
magmaman
2,701 Followers
12