Fisherman Ch. 03

Story Info
Nothing lasts forever.
3.3k words
4.67
33.3k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/10/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers

Funny looks. A person gets used to it in time, sort of. I would like to say I did but the truth is that I was always totally aware of the sidelong glances, the whispers, the stories that had to be going around town.

Here I was, 67 years old, bald on top and white around the back of the head, with two young ladies that could best be described as stone foxes?

Yea, sure. Would anyone ever believe anything like that? Hell, I am not sure I even did, I would wake up and there they were, though. Usually one of them was off taking care of something in my house, the other one would be right there teasing me.

Both of them were borderline nymphos, if I went into wilt stage darned if they weren't busy with each other.

Sandy had a just plain naughty streak in her, she loved to tease and she sure didn't restrict that to just me. She teased everyone, everywhere we went. Julie on the other hand was just a little bit conservative.

Well, compared to Sandy anyway. Compared to most other women around she was naughty too. The difference was Julie had to get started, then all bets were off, Sandy was just...always started.

Up until they stumbled on me out on the jetty trying to catch a fish, I could count the women I knew intimately on one hand and have two fingers left over. There was a short run with a girlfriend, then a silly drunken roll in the hay with her and her chubby sister, then I met and married my wife.

There was no reason to wander around after that, the wife was fine and did a great job of keeping me handled in the sex department.

For a very long time I was a very ordinary married man, completely content. I went to work, came home, the wife and I looked forward to vacations together. We saw some of the world, different places, we did different things.

Just one time we were sitting on a beach, every woman out there was topless and many of them completely naked. My Sheila was sitting beside me wearing a bikini, she looked good in one of those considering she was almost 50 at the time.

And she was uncomfortable as hell.

Finally she leaned over and asked me if it was OK to take her top off too, everybody else was.

I just laughed, told her to go ahead so darned if she didn't do exactly that! She always worked to keep herself in nice condition, her titties were on the smallish side and had that neat ski slope shape that nearly any male would just love.

Sheila flushed a little bit but her nipples poked right out, and she seemed to stick her chest out.

We sat there side by side, I guess expecting something to happen, someone to say something, anything?

Nobody even noticed. That night we both were perked up, I was in the shower feeling her up, getting her all soapy, when I felt a smallish bump in her breast I hadn't noticed before.

I waited until the next morning to tell her, she had been so happy and warm and loving the night before I just decided to wait to mention it. I was thinking it was likely nothing, Sheila was vibrant and healthy.

When Sheila gave me the bad news after a checkup, It was a shock. Things went very fast after that, then she was gone. Just like that, my world crashed and I was all alone. No reason to go to work, so I took early retirement.

That was actually a mistake, work takes up time and time is an enemy when a person is alone.

Running into Sandy and Julie was a high point in my life. Sex never even entered my mind, I was just enjoying the hell out of looking at them. They were cute, uninhibited, I became something of a grandpa figure in my own mind in just a few minutes out there on that jetty.

Julie had taken the rod to relieve my poor old arms, Sandy helped hang on, that fish was big. I stood there rubbing my biceps, looking at the crack of two perfect bubble butts, damn those were nice.

Then we actually landed that big old Cabezon. Usually anything that size gets away. Plus I landed those two young gals, they didn't get away either.

Absolutely amazing.

I took them to my house, fed them, visited with them, it was fun and we had a good time. That night shadows came to my bed, I did not know which one was which and I did not know why.

Later I did find out why, it seems that I was the only male they had run into that didn't make a pass at them. That's what they said, anyway.

But still, at that point I was their target, their mark if you will. Someone who had something, and they needed a dab of it. And they decided they liked me, they were young, both of them in the mood?

As simple as that.

I got my truck back in good shape, I even got a grin at the happy face with their thanks stuck to the dashboard.

Then I just went back to being a lonely old man, living out the tail end of my life.

When I ran into them again, it scared them a little, they were sure I would be mad. I wasn't. Hell, I was happy to see them again. Those two had managed to give me what up to that point in time was the most exciting lovemaking session in my life.

Somewhere after that something changed. There was a...trust? They realized that when they were with me life was easy and good, plus they were safe. I am reasonably sure that "safe" had something to do with it.

It developed, and became love. Love from me, no doubt at all about that, and it was obvious that they both loved me right back.

Old man be damned, there wasn't any doubt in my mind. Perhaps it was more like the kind of love young women might have for their Grandpa? Perhaps. It sure didn't seem like that kind when they were climbing all over me in the bedroom.

We became one of those, what do they call it in French? I don't remember, probably can't spell it anyway. A..threesome? A half bald headed white haired old coot and two absolutely beautiful young women.

Then one morning at breakfast, they told me they were both pregnant. I think they thought I would be upset, instead I was so happy I felt like doing handsprings.

The three of us ended up back in bed, now that was a celebration! I even managed another of those two and a half sessions, not that easy to do at my age.

Some of you guys might know what a two and a half session is? That's where you manage to do them both, then they do you one more time where it won't get hard but goes off anyway.

About seven months later, Julie woke me up. Of course at 3 in the morning. I knew instantly what was happening since my leg was wet, I woke up Sandy and she helped me get Julie up and dressed and into the truck.

Sandy was just stepping up to climb into the truck when her water broke, too. There I stood, good lord, talk about all at once! One I could maybe have dealt with but two at once?

Then it hit me I didn't even have any pants on.

I grabbed my cell phone and dialed 911. The two men that arrived in the ambulance looked at me and then at Julie and Sandy, one of them started laughing.

"What's so fucking funny?" Sandy snarled, since she was smack dab in the middle of a contraction.

The guy shut right up and became very businesslike. I followed along in my truck, having gone back inside to put my pants on first.

At the hospital, I got a lot of looks. The nurse refused to let me go into the room at first, telling me that only the father could go in there.

"I am the father!" I told her. She just looked at me.

"But..there are TWO of them?" Her expression was one of not believing me.

"Yep! Not bad for an old guy, huh?" I grinned at her.

"Please just wait right here." She told me, then she turned and headed down the hallway. In a few minutes a young Doctor came out, walked up to me and shook my hand.

"You really are the father?" I saw that same odd look.

"Yes, I am."

"Well. All right. They both say the same thing so come on back." He was shaking his head as he led me down the hallway.


"Danny!" Both Sandy and Julie said at exactly the same time when I walked in. One of the nurses went over and pushed the beds farther apart, then she put a chair in between them.

There sure was a lot of people in there, talk about a plot for a reality TV show. It seemed nobody wanted to miss out on this one.

I sat down, holding one of each of my girl's hands. First one was squealing and grunting, then the other. I was comforting Sandy after a particularly furious effort when I heard a yowl and looked over to see the doctor holding up a tiny little thing. Lord it was messy. Just then Sandy let out a groan and I turned my head and leaned over in time to see the other one come out.

That was intense, in fact, it looked to be impossible. In moments the room was very noisy, I swear there had to be 25 people jammed in there, everyone wanted to see this.

Later, as they lay there with my two sons snuggled up, each one suckling away like they had done that all their life, Sandy asked me about their names.

"You ladies pick." I told her.

"Mine will be Danial, since he is bald." Julie laughed. I had seen that, the one Sandy had was born with a full head of hair.

"Yours will be born bald as a billiard cue!" Sandy had predicted. She nailed that one.

"Julian here then." Sandy smiled up at me.

Later the doctor took me down the hallway and sat me down, I guess he wanted to have a chat. There was another young woman in there when we got there, it turned out she was some kind of social worker from Child Protective services.

I never did get her name.

It seemed that they had decided that there were things that would be "best" for the children, there were some discussions about "unnatural" lifestyles, things like that.

It took some doing, but I managed to answer every question without blowing my stack or hitting anybody at all.

I thought about it at one point, when the lady suggested that I was perhaps "Too old" to be a father figure.

Hell, it was MY goddamn life, and those were MY goddamn kids, and MY goddamn girls!

I managed to keep a straight face though, even stone calm in fact. I owned a nice big house, it was paid for. I had assets, income, not a huge amount but easily enough. Both of my girls were quite content and we were breaking no laws of any kind.

So the day we left the hospital, one coming up on 68 year old dad with two mid twenties young ladies carrying two healthy infants, there wasn't a darned thing any of the well meaning people at CPS could do about it. Several of the staff came out to say goodbye and wish us well.

As I held the door open on my truck, I overheard part of what one nurse said to another.

"....hung like a horse, I guess."

The other one snickered. Sandy sat beside me like always, we strapped the two bundles solidly in the crew cab section where I had mounted the car seats. The best ones I could find, too. I was even going to put in a roll cage but Julie told me I was being silly. My big old truck worked out perfect for the situation.

We waved and got some waves back and went home.

Life changed quite a bit. For one thing, it was noisier which I didn't really mind. Julie still handled the cooking, Sandy took care of the rest of the house and I got darned good at changing diapers if I do say so myself.

For the first six months or so visits from that woman from CPS was a regular event. I was pretty sure she wanted an excuse, any excuse at all to yank our kids and place them somewhere.

But she could not find anything at all wrong. Not a speck of dirt, the two boys healthy as possible to be and happy, both getting nice and fat. The lady even asked about drinking, both Sandy and Julie had stopped completely the moment they found out they were pregnant, so I did too. We didn't even have any booze around.

We were a perfectly normal family in every respect except I was older and there were two women. Finally there were no more visits.

Kids grow like Dandelions in a fresh planted lawn, one day they are sitting in their little baskets and the next day they are tearing around the house breaking stuff. My own life seemed to pass more quickly as time went on, too.

I remember clearly turning 40 and being surprised about it, then suddenly I was 60 and I wasn't real sure what all had happened during that period.

The cake that Julie baked for my 70th birthday was wonderful, everything Julie did in the kitchen was wonderful. Danny and Julian helped blow out the candles, it's a miracle we didn't burn the house down. That evening as the kids went to bed Sandy came and sat beside me, Julie parked herself across from me. It was obvious they wanted to talk.

Sandy told me she got a letter from a lawyer, it seemed that she had inherited some property and money, there were some business assets and quite a bit of things to deal with.

I listened with a sickening feeling, I had always known there would be a day coming, I just didn't know what or when.

"So I have to go back up to Seattle." She told me, finally.

"I understand, honey. It's all right."

"I am going to take Julian with me." She added.

I nodded, I had figured on that, too.

"I can send along a check each month to help with the support." I told her.

"You won't need to, the estate is huge." She told me.

That quickly life changed again, we all drove up to Portland, loaded Sandy and Julian on an airplane. The night before she left Sandy came into the bedroom with me. The three of us usually slept together, but that night it was just Sandy.

I knew it was for goodbye, she did everything she could think of to please me, too. Later, as she lay there curled up as close to me as she could get, she surprised me.

"Why don't you ask Julie to marry you?"

"What? Julie? I don't think..."

"Ask her, Danny. She will say yes."

"Really? I never even thought about that."

"It will be fine, Danny. I have to think about Julian and his future, and that means I have to go take care of everything. You will always be a part of me and our son, but it's time."

I nodded.

"I will. We will see what she says."

"I already know her answer." She grinned at me.

Julie and I were married just one short month later. Sandy flew down of course for that. It was something to see Sandy dressed in what looked to be a business type outfit. She looked..expensive? She even stayed the evening with us, then the night to watch the kids as Julie and I went to a hotel.

We didn't have to drive Sandy to Portland to the airport, instead we drove her over to the local airport where a small private jet picked her up.

I was amazed, our happy and bubbly, sexy little Sandy had turned into a well dressed business woman in almost no time at all. The change was complete, too. She told us she would be down to see us a lot, since the company she had inherited had manufacturing operations over in Hillsboro.

I had recognized the name of the company, I guess anyone would. Electronics, something I knew little about. As it turned out, Sandy knew a lot about it. That was all a huge surprise to me, Sandy had never shown any sign at all of having that in her background. Julie wasn't surprised though, she had always known this day was coming.

Nothing lasts forever, everything changes. It's not always for the worst, either. I knew Julian would be just fine, Sandy too.

It wasn't unexpected when Sandy called and told us she was getting married. Some mid 30's lawyer for a big firm named Jonathan. I shook his hand when Sandy introduced me, she even mentioned that I was Julian's father. The guy is a good looking man, and good at his job I guess. I saw the smiling but straight face he managed to keep when he saw me, but I also saw the surprise in his eyes.

I suppose I do look 73 years old. That just does not matter in my mind. The important part is that Sandy is happy, and my son is well cared for, getting to be big. He even still calls me "Daddy."

Sometimes I sit in my chair in the evenings, remembering. Two very close to crazy young girls, meeting by accident with a lonely old man. They just took off, to see what was out there, to live and sow some wild oats.

Julie, and our little piece of mayhem named Danial? We are just fine, too. Yesterday it seems like he was learning to walk, today he came in and asked me to take the training wheels off of his bike because the other kids in the neighborhood were teasing him.

Julie and I still get the looks when we walk hand in hand down the street, little Danny without fail has one of our hands, too. Usually he is holding Julie's hand because I have to use the other one to push the stroller that has our little Sandra in it.

Go ahead and laugh, we don't care.

I suppose it might help if I dyed my hair? Oh, well. To hell with that.

Yep. I am 73 now, soon I will be 74.

Last night I was lying there with Julie, her body is bigger and softer with a nice little roll on her tummy that I delight in tickling. She filled out up top, too. Something about children causes that, I guess.

Anyway, I was having one of those memories, thinking about the first time I discovered how much Sandy liked things from behind. She actually really did like it that way, no doubts there at all. I started to giggle.

"What so funny?" Julie asked me, her hand idly stroking the gray hairs on my chest.

So I told her what I was thinking, I was wondering if Sandy and Jonathan ever....?

Julie started giggling, too.

Life is just fine. How long will it last, who knows? Does it matter?

Not one bit, life is just fine.

magmaman
magmaman
2,700 Followers