Fishnets / French Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand up." I took my mouth off his dick and complied. Was I doing a bad job of pleasing him? Should I...

"Turn around. Show me your bare ass. Keep on touching yourself. Oh, wow. What an sexy ass."

He took my hand and led me toward his bedroom. Once there, he stood behind me, pressed against me, his stiff dick kinda humping my ass. It felt really hot and sexy and wrong. Should I stop him?

"Bend over, please." He pushed me down, into position. I didn't resist... much. He spread my legs wider apart, pulled open the dresser drawer. I heard a squishing sound from a tube of lube.

"No, please. Don't."

"Oh, right. You wore this sexy costume to a stranger's house to NOT get fucked." He squirted lube in my butt crack. Rubbed a finger up and down the crack, then pressed it against my tightly puckered hole.

"I... no... ummm..."

"Yeah, baby. Keep saying no, like you don't really want this. Even though you're hard as a rock." His finger slipped inside. It felt kinda uncomfortable but good, too.

After a minute or so of being fingerfucked, he took it out and pressed his cock painfully hard against me. He slapped my ass. "Play with yourself. Turn yourself on while I fuck you." He grabbed my ponytail, tugged on it, pulling me toward him. Spanked my ass. Hard.

It felt surreal, as my body obeyed his confident commands while my mind raced, wondering how I'd let myself be bent over into doggystyle, getting my hair pulled and my butt spanked, waiting for a stranger to penetrate my ass. I stroked my hard cock, turned on despite myself at his dominance.

He rammed his cockhead against my puckered hole until it popped inside me. Fuck it hurt. Fuck, it was hot.

"Take the shaft. All the way in, baby. Take daddy's dick in that sexy ass." He pushed relentlessly, spanking me more playfully, until he was fully inserted. I was crying a bit, feeling dirty and dominated, but I let him begin to thrust in and out. Fucking the hell out of my virgin butt.

I found myself thrusting and wiggling my ass onto his dick, twerking for him. Making it good. I was being a very good girl. Jesus. What was wrong with me?

He yanked harder on my hair. "Oooh. I'm cumming."

I started jacking my self off faster. He lightly slapped my hand away. "I cum first. You can jerk off later, at home. Remembering how good it felt to get fucked by an alpha male. Oh, god, I'm cumming. Take it. Take my load. Jesus. Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Fuuuuuck!"

He shot spurt after spurt of hot semen inside me. Collapsed on top of me, breathing hard, his weight flattening me into the bed.

When he recovered, he told me to leave. "Go home and jerk off. I'll let you know when I want you and that fine ass over again."

Humiliated and turned on, I pulled my panties back up, soaking up the cum leaking out of my ass. Got my jacket. Looked at him archly.

He gave me an awkward hug. "You're a really hot girl. I wanna fuck you again."

I stared into his eyes, wondering at the absolute maleness and audacity of a guy who couldn't even be arsed to tell me his name - who had come perilously close to raping me - thinking he'd be chosen out of all the other emails from men piling up in my inbox.

Assuming I wanted to read any more of them.

"Soo not happening." I turned on my heel and left. Got in my car. Then it hit me, and I started crying.

The fuck is wrong with me? I gotta stop doing this to myself.

Worse yet, I was still turned on, and horny as fuck, as my slutty body ignored my feelings.

***

Back home, I showered, washed out the cum soaked panties, hung them up to dry.

I put on a bathrobe and got back on my computer. Tapped the buttons to do a "delete all" on the slew of emails that had piled up, with a few stragglers still trickling in.

Unselected them. Emailed the first guy again.

"Hey."

"Hey. How's it going?"

"Weirdly belated request -- what's your first name?"

"Terrance. You?"

"Umm... I haven't decided on a name for when I'm wearing lingerie for you."

"How about -- Desiree?"

"Oui. Desiree, monsieur."

"So, how'd it go?"

"So. Messed. Up."

"That bad?"

"Holy fuck. So much dysfunction."

"Sorry to hear that. Guys can be dickholes."

"I was kinda referring to myself, too."

"Don't beat yourself up for being overly trusting with men who, in retrospect, didn't deserve that. Trust is a wonderful virtue... in moderation."

"Uhhh... thanks?"

"If I might be so bold - you haven't flipped the mental switch from Cocky Guy Mode, to Wary Hot Girl Mode. And saying in your ad that you were gonna kneel down and be a cocksucker on the first date... bold move, Cotton. Like rubbing steak all over you and striding into a wolf pack."

"I appreciate the candor. Now can you cut that out and... comfort me?"

"If you're up for talking it over in person, wanna come over and visit?"

"You'll... be nice? A gentleman? I need that."

"Of course. I said I'll give you everything you need. I meant it."

"See you in... 45? Gotta get my panties dried."

"Hmmm. Do I want to know what THAT is about? How your panties got moist?"

"Maybe later. Been a really fucked up couple days. What I need now is a big hug, and maybe a shoulder to cry on."

"Yes. Of course. Looking forward to seeing you again, beautiful."

***

Date #5

***

I got a big bear hug as soon as I was inside his house. I leaned into it. Felt so good.

Eventually, he got behind me, pulled on my hips until he was squished up against me, his dick starting to stiffen and press against me. Began kissing my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Murmured in my ear, "Tell me about it, Desiree."

I shivered, remembering. "Not ready to open up about it just yet."

"Aaaah. Then let me make you feel good, baby. Open you up a different way." He scooped me up in his strong arms, cradling me, looking softly into my eyes. Carried me to his big bed with fluffy pillows, a surprising touch in yin in a very yang space. Gently laid me onto my back in the middle of the bed, tucking a pillow under my head.

Leaned in and kissed me, softly.

I caressed the back of his head, enjoying the tightly woven curls of his black hair. Kissed back. Lingering.

Eventually, he pulled my dress up and started kissing southward, nibbling on my nipples through the black lacy bra, then down my belly. His hands tugged on my inner thighs, spreading me open for him. Pulled the thin strip of fabric of the panties to one side.

"Gonna lick your clit, Desiree."

His mouth expertly enveloped my hardness, his tongue teasing me, making me ready to cum already.

"Easy," I whispered. "You'll make me cum too soon."

"Mmmm. 'K." He took my outspread legs by the ankles, lifted them up to his shoulders. "Wrap your legs around my neck, sweetie."

I did. He leaned down.

Licked my asshole.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God."

He spanked me, lightly. "Don't cum."

"Again?"

He licked, then his rolled up tongue penetrated. Just the tip inside.

"Oui," I whispered.

"Ready?"

I'm so ready to cum. "Oh, oui. Make me cum. Please."

He rose up my torso, my legs stretching up and back as he did so. I felt awkward in this position, so open and vulnerable and helpless to stop him.

He leaned his weight onto me, crushing me a bit, but his heaviness on top of me was comforting. He kissed me. I kissed back eagerly. His tongue started fucking my mouth while I licked and sucked this faux cock. I felt his fingers rub cool lube on my -- boy pussy? He stared lovingly into my eyes as he slid his finger all the way inside.

It hurt a little bit, but felt good. I wanted him in me. Needed him in me.

He resumed tongue fucking me as he slowly finger fucked me. Eventually, he slid a second finger in.

I groaned. "It hurts. A bit."

"Want me to stop, Desiree?"

"Please don't. Please don't stop."

He pulled his fingers out. I looked into his eyes, hurt at this instant betrayal, but then felt his stiffness pressing against me.

"Can I fuck you, baby?"

"Yes. Oui."

He pressed harder. I cried out in pain as his cockhead broke through my ring. "Keep fucking me," I whispered. "I need this."

He slid his cock deeper and deeper inside me. Deeper than I thought was possible.

"Are you all in?"

"Only half, baby. That's all that'll fit."

"You're so big. So handsome."

"Gonna fuck you harder now, OK?"

"OK. Take me."

"Can I take your virginity, beautiful?"

I thought about the rape-y guy who had fucked me earlier. Doesn't count. I want to excite him, give him this moment of conquest.

"Oh! Please. Take my virginity!"

He slowly fucked me. His cockhead rubbed against my prostate. "Ohh. Oooohhh! Yes!"

"Feels good." Not a question.

"If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

He gave me a wicked grin, banged against the spot again. And again. "Go ahead and cum, baby. You have my permission."

"Yes?"

"Yes. Please."

The rubbing and thrusting against my G-spot was too much. I cried out in pain and pleasure mixed all up as I came oh so hard. Because my legs were still wrapped around his neck, the first and strongest spurt shot up and hit my chin and lips, some cum dripping into my mouth. I kept cumming, one spurt per his perfectly timed thrusts inside me, emptying myself. Letting him feel the hot sticky aftermath of taking my virginity so deliciously.

"I'm gonna cum, too," he said. "Oh, fuuuuck. Here it cums. Can I shoot it all inside you?"

"Fill me with your cum. Take me!"

He groaned and growled and bucked and came very loudly. It was so sexy to hear him getting off, making me his woman. Claiming me. I writhed and squirmed and bucked back, smearing my sticky cum all over our torsos as he finished giving me his entire pent up load, and I gratefully took it. Took a piece of him inside me, making him mine, too.

After, he rolled off to my side, cuddling me. "Wanna tell me about your day, honey?" he said in this mock uber-serious voice, making me laugh.

"Well, first I got my nails done... dressed up a bit... placed an ad... hmmm. Can't think of anything else of moment."

"That's it? That's your story in its entirety?" His eyes narrowed in amusement.

"Oh, yeah. Almost forgot. Got dicks shoved in various holes from some really fucked-up guys."

"Ahem," he said, coughing.

"Present company excluded."

"Thank you. I was about to spank you for your insolence."

I rolled on my tummy. "Oui."

He spanked me, playfully. Then a bit harder.

"Ow!"

"You gonna keep fucking random strangers who treat you bad?"

"Define 'stranger', Mr. 'I Didn't Bother Finding Out Your Name Until Well After Fucking Me.' "

He gave me another hard spank. "Don't get all cheeky with me." Speaking of which..." He rolled back on top of me, hard again. Crushed me into the bed into prone bone position. Slid his cock between my cheeks. "Ready for a more leisurely fuck, baby?"

I humped up at him, trying to get him inside me. "Oh, please don't. Don't stick it inside me. I'm almost a virgin."

He growled and slowly slid himself inside me again. "You gonna be a good girlfriend?"

I grunted in a bit of pain. Reached behind me and grasped his firm buttocks, shoving him deeper inside me. Dangerously deep. "The best girlfriend ever."

I took his lustful thrusts. "Unh. Aahh. Yeah! Ohh, there. Fuck me."

"Am I your boyfriend?"

"I suppose. Until someone better comes along." Please, I thought. Please don't turn out to be an arsehole.

"That. Won't. Happen. Best. Boyfriend. Ever," he said, one word per thrust.

I lay there, helpless beneath his muscular weight, wanting it. Wanting him inside me. Wanting him inside my head, knowing me. Wanting his cock head inside my ass, fucking me. Wanting to be taken. Wanting to make him give me his cum, make him mine.

Mine, I thought, as his thrust pushed me into the bed. "Mine."

He grabbed my hair, pulling on it. "Mine, Desiree. All mine."

"Oui. Yes. Deeper!"

Deeper, I thought, falling. Falling for the sweaty, sticky male pounding into me.

"Good girl," he whispered.

Yes, I thought. Your girl.

12