Fist of Gold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers

Geoffrey got a share of the take. There now is an extra mausoleum in the supposedly closed Holywell Cemetery, next to St. Cross Church, in Oxford, England. It seems that Mali government officials aren't the only ones who can be bought off.

I stayed for an extra month in Bamako after shipping Geoffrey's body off to England and sending Miranda a note on my plans to buy into an Incan civilization excavation, where we found some gold but nothing like what we found at the Kongoba dig. What kept me in Bamako and at the Le Grand hotel was the extended stay of the Italian mining engineer Antonio Corti. He loved making love to me with the Fist of Gold and the mood it put me in to give him all that he wanted.

I left for South America satiated if sore and not walking straight—but with the confidence that the Incan and Mali Empires had been similar enough that I'd find some distant descendants of the Incas with slender hands and big cocks that would know exactly what to do with their hands, the Fist of Gold, and their cocks.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,028 Followers