Fit!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna had her legs wrapped high around my body. She used her heels to pull my lower body into her with increasing power. I was holding my upper body above her with my hands and arms either side of her chest. Her gorgeous mounds wobbled violently and her wide open mouth uttered a grunt with every thrust. Her hands kneaded my chest and pulled at my nipples. She was getting so worked up it was getting a bit painful. I pushed myself up so I was kneeling with just the head of my prick nestling between the petals of the sexy wet flower between her legs. She moaned several words in Romanian, reaching out for me to come into her again. I do like to tease though and I just watched as I let my cock head slowly slip between her pussy lips and then withdrew, but it had an amazing effect. Anna's breath came faster and a high-pitched squeal came from her mouth as she climaxed. Juices oozed out of her pussy as I let my prick come out momentarily.

I lifted her legs high over my arms and pushed my prick back into her tight, wet cunt hard as my whole body pressed her back onto the bed. My mouth covered her mouth and my tongue fought with hers for possession. I thrust my prick hard into her cunt. Her hands pulled my buttocks with even greater force. Her whimpers were getting louder and faster along with my pounding. We stopped kissing as we both needed air, but my thrusting continued. My balls slapped against her arse and she gasped and whimpered with each stroke. I could feel her cunt contract around my thrusting cock as we both felt our orgasms coming. Anna shouted, squealed and moaned a whole load of stuff in Romanian ending with a long "Oooohhhhhhhhh!" as my prick filled and shot my creamy spunk deep inside her.

As Anna relaxed her vice-like grip on me I slipped out of her. She lay almost insensible, legs splayed, pussy leaking cum onto the duvet.

Suddenly I could hear Erika laughing. I'd forgotten that she'd been there the whole time watching us. I looked round and she was sitting on the chair behind me. She'd removed her shorts but still had a pink thong hardly concealing a thick bush of dark brown hair. She had her legs wide apart and her hand inside her thong and had two or perhaps three fingers up inside her pussy. "My turn now!" she stated with complete confidence.

(to be continued)

12