Fitness Model Moms Ch. 04

Story Info
Pregnant by her son; a journey through the afterlife.
10.7k words
4.62
70.1k
103

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,588 Followers

Author's note: Upon reading the first sentence of this story, you'll probably wonder what this has to do with a fitness model mom. Well, in Amy's first story (part 2 in the series) she's introduced as a widow who wants to have a baby. Yadda yadda yadda, her son accidentally knocks her up. It's recapped a bit in this story – you'll be able to pick up what happened without having to go back to part 2.

Amy, now pregnant with her son's child, deals with regret and shame, wondering what her late husband would think if he knew of this ultimate sin she committed.

Since I wanted to write a story that explores the afterlife, I figured this would be a chance to do so.

*****

-1-

Martin was 640 light-years from Earth. Moments ago he witnessed the star, Betelgeuse, go supernova.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" the being known only as The Guide, asked him in a calm, androgynous voice. The red supergiant's chromosphere and mass ejecting outward into space as its core collapsed in on itself.

"Yes," Martin watched. The explosion engulfed them, swallowing them, material from the star flying past them thousands of kilometers a second.

"Look," The Guide said. Martin smiled, seeing the core, a small neutron star left behind, spinning rapidly among the dust and gas leftover by Betelgeuse.

"Care to get a closer look?" The Guide asked.

"Yes," Martin answered. The two amorphous, invisible beings – one of them formerly a human named Martin, glided in space closer to the tiny core lighting up a nebula around it.

****

On Earth, Amy, almost 8 months pregnant with her son's child, was crying at Martin's headstone. She visited him more often now, confessing and re-confessing her ultimate sin – becoming pregnant by her and Martin's son, Caleb.

She begged Martin to forgive her. Amy believed in Heaven, an eternal paradise, and told herself Martin was there.

"Marty," she slowly went to her knees, wiping tears. "What am I going to do? I can't tell Caleb," she sobbed.

Amy thought back to that fateful night where her son impregnated her. After nearly a decade of no sex since Martin's death, Amy longed to have another baby. She wanted to kill two birds with one stone; get laid and have her baby.

For a few months, she searched for a man good enough in bed to give her the sexual pleasure she went almost 10 years without and to impregnate her. She found that man. One last night out, one evening of sexual wildness, a horrible accident occurred.

That night she was at a college party, delirious, the room spinning in orgasmic bliss. The loud hip-hop music playing in a darkened bedroom didn't help her senses be at their keenest. She was on all fours, butt high in the air, waiting for the next guy to fuck her until he was ready to cum, pull out and spew his load in a cup for her to drink.

It was getting late, most of the football and basketball students already went. Other students were in attendance at this huge end-of-semester frat party, including students from other schools.

"Hey, in here. Caleb!" his buddy motioned for him to follow.

"What is it?" Caleb asked his friend at the party.

"Dude, they got another chick in here! This is awesome. We're going to love going here."

"Yeah," Caleb shrugged.

"Come on, man, it's time you meet people that go here. When you get this community college crap out of the way, you'll already have friends here."

"Good point," Caleb agreed.

"Look! She's on all fours man!" his buddy pointed out, shouting over the loud hip-hop music. "She's waiting for you."

"Nah."

"Go for it!" his friend patted his back, pushing him into the loud, low lit room. "Remember these guys' rules; when you get ready to cum, pull out and go in the cup over there."

Caleb sighed, his friend closing the door. He approached the woman on all fours. "Wow," he thought, seeing her ass, back of her legs, some of her back. "She's hot, but this isn't right."

Then the woman wiggled her hips, as if to say "come fuck me."

"Damn," Caleb gave in, looked around the dark room and pulled his cock out. He jacked it a few times, getting it hard and climbed on the bed behind her.

Amy's eyes shot open, "Marty. Marty!" Amy climaxed immediately as soon as he entered her from behind. He felt like her dead husband.

He was cumming too. Amy saw stars, bright lights, her spine was numb, her pussy convulsing around his semen spurting cock. She struggled to breath, gasping for air, arching her back, every nerve in her body firing. Waves of pleasure like none she's ever felt radiated through her.

"Marty!" she cried out in the loud room.

Too confused and afraid to turn around for fear of seeing a ghost, she waited until his cock finished spurting cum, filling up her fertile womb. It slinked out of her and she collapsed to her tummy, having never had such a powerful orgasm in her life.

She looked over her shoulder, seeing the door open, light from the hallway shinning in. Amy saw the man who just came inside her, struggling to walk away.

Her eyes lit up with horror. "Caleb," she whispered.

A month later she was crying at Martin's grave. She was begging for forgiveness, pleading with her late husband to forgive her from wherever he was. Amy took out the positive pregnancy test she kept in her purse since taking it, a token to confirm this was real – not a nightmare from which she would wake.

She cleaned off his headstone, gathered her composure and went home.

She cried herself to sleep regularly, avoiding her son as best she could. Amy wasn't only crying because her son impregnated her; she was crying because those brief seconds of mating was the best sex she ever had and she wanted it again, all day, every day.

Over the duration of the pregnancy, Amy briefly considering aborting the baby, but decided not to. She would never tell Caleb. She would go on, try to get over it and push aside the burning desire to feel that feeling again, the wrong, and taboo sex she now craved.

"I'm sorry Marty," she whispered at his headstone, pulling herself up, leaving a rose.

Caleb was clueless. In the months that followed, he only noticed his mother's change in demeanor. She was distant, depressed, blaming it on the pregnancy, barely able to look him in the eye.

Amy would flinch when Caleb hugged her. "Sorry," she'd say, seeing her son confused by her behavior. Caleb shrugged it off for the most part, the 19-year-old assuming hormones playing a factor.

Her belly grew and grew, surprisingly, so did the amount of work Amy got. As a fitness model, she assumed her career would stall while pregnant, but that turned out not to be the case. There was plenty of athletic gear and clothing marketing towards pregnant women. She found herself getting booked for quite a few photoshoots for various clothing lines – some of them paid more than she expected. Amy was able to focus on booking photoshoots as a way to avoid Caleb.

She cried at nights thinking of her days before she got pregnant. Caleb volunteered to help out with the baby while he still lived there. Now though, Amy didn't want him to. She was too ashamed, too guilt-ridden, too embarrassed about what happened. She even questioned how she would love the baby, thinking adoption was an option.

After a crappy Christmas, devoid of family and joy with Amy holed up in her room while Caleb played video games, she found herself in January hornier than she's ever been.

She wanted it again. She wanted him. Those brief seconds where Caleb unknowingly penetrated her was the best, most orgasmic experience of her life. Amy was tired of fighting the desire for it – for him.

She kept avoiding her son instead. That's the only way she could deal with it. The fact they already had sex was devastating to her. To somehow, legitimately seduce him, knowingly make love to him, would be even worse.

Rubbing her clit, sitting naked in her bed, Amy did her best to push those demented thoughts of incest away.

-2-

A shape resembling an outline of a foot, no toes, that only Martin and The Guide could see, extended from his non-corporeal body, gently landing on the surface of the newly born neutron star.

It was spinning a dozen times a second, but Martin was unaware and felt no effects from it. He felt no effects from its immense gravity, heat, radiation. He felt like he was standing in warm water.

Reaching down, a tendril with mitten-like appendage at the end, disturbed a small handful of material – dense neutrons leftover in the star's collapsed core. Martin watched the material, weighing as much as mountains, speed back down to the core's surface.

"How long have I been here? How long have I been exploring everything?" Martin asked The Guide.

"Time doesn't exist in this place. But, your species would record the time of your arrival here as 11 years ago," The Guide answered.

Martin looked to the northern pole, seeing a stream of x-rays jetting from it out into space. "What do you mean? Can you show me?"

****

"The baby is fine, Amy. You're not an at risk pregnancy," the obstetrician reminded Amy. "You're in your late 30s, but I can assure you, everything is reading ok. The ultrasound, heart rate, everything."

"I know but," Amy stopped herself from admitting who impregnated her.

"I understand your concern, but you don't need to schedule appointments twice a month."

"But - "

"How about once a month? I'll see you a few more times before the baby is born. Would that be ok?"

Amy thought for a second, "Sure, I guess. Once a month."

"Great. Like I said, everything looks fine. You sure you don't want to know the sex of the baby?"

"Yeah I'm sure," Amy said, gathering her purse, easing off the table.

Amy had a photoshoot later that day. It was for another pregnancy line of athletic clothes. Another fitness model, named Gia, was joining her. She wasn't pregnant, but she was modeling the other clothes the brand had. Amy wasn't too fond of Gia. She dwarfed the five-foot-tall Amy, had long dark hair, plus she wasn't carrying the weight of a growing baby – especially the mental weight of fear and anxiety that came with it, knowing the child is a product of accidental incest.

She avoided Gia the best she could, knowing eventually the woman would come find her, talk to her, and make a big deal about her growing tummy.

Gia did just that as the photoshoot was wrapping up. Amy was about to change into her regular clothes when Gia accosted her. She gave Amy a hug, rubbed her belly, complimented her on how cute she looked, and played with her curly blonde locks. Amy wanted to scream and slap Gia right there in the studio.

Finally, it was over, Gia made her way to change. Amy sat down, trying her best not to cry, when she was accosted again – this time by the photographer.

"Hey Amy, " she said, handing the model a pink envelope. "There's a Valentine's Day dinner thing. Everyone is invited."

"Thanks," Amy snatched the envelope, stuffing it into her bag, and quickly made her way to change.

Upon arriving home, Amy set her bag down, remembering the envelope. She angrily glared at it. "No one to go with. No husband. Caleb wouldn't want to. I don't want to either."

Amy threw it away and marched to her bathroom to draw a warm bath. Easing into the water, she pushed thoughts aside of cumming on a cock – Caleb's – while relaxing.

When she was done with her bath, changed into her pajamas, and made her way downstairs, she smelled it. Caleb cooked dinner again. Another habit he was forming, cooking for his mother.

"So sweet," she thought. "If he only knew," Amy sat at the table, Caleb nodding to her. He placed a plate full of steamed vegetables and chicken before her.

Caleb sat across her, "So mom, that Valentine's thing, you going?"

"What?"

"I saw a pink envelop in the trash. It caught my eye, so I opened it. You should go. I'll go with you," Caleb said, digging his fork into his own plate.

"No."

"Why not? It'll be nice."

"No. Just drop it."

"Come on. I'll take you. I have nothing to do anyway. Please?" Caleb smiled at her, placing his hand on his mother's. Amy flinched at his touch – so warm, soft, and gentle.

She closed her eyes and shook her head.

"Please?" Caleb squeezed her hand. Amy looked at it, his hand resembling his late father's in size. "Mom?"

Amy sighed, "Fine. We'll show up, have a quick meal and get home. I don't feel like being out late."

"Great!" Caleb squeezed her hand once more before finishing off his plate.

-3-

"You look great tonight, Mom. You really do," Caleb said, helping his mother to the car on the night of their Valentine's Day dinner.

She said nothing, pushing her long blue dress out of the way to step into his car.

"This will be a nice night. You know?" Caleb started the car.

Amy remained quiet, wanting to get the meal over with and get back into her bed.

Caleb wouldn't let her feel guilt-free. He was very sweet to her at the dinner, ignoring the fact she barely spoke or looked at him.

On the way home, he continued to open doors for her, helping her inside. He followed her to her bed room, Amy briefly thinking her son wanted more from her.

"Goodnight," she said, not turning around.

"Mom, wait," Caleb gently grabbed her shoulder. "I just want to talk a bit."

"About what?" Amy turned around, eyes to the floor.

"Are you sure you're ok? I know it's probably very tough to carry a baby around, but ever since you got pregnant, you don't seem very happy. Is something wrong with the baby? You can tell me," Caleb said.

"No. There's nothing wrong with the baby," Amy quickly answered.

"What about you, though? Is something bothering you?"

Amy was silent, thinking of the night she conceived her and Caleb's child, how good it felt in the brief moment of ecstasy. She wanted it again, she wanted to feel Caleb inside her again; he felt so much like her dead husband, Martin.

"Mom?"

Tears were welling up, "I, I have to go to bed." Amy turned around, leaving her son confused in her doorway. She cried herself to sleep again.

****

Martin floated next to The Guide, watching the Milky Way Galaxy increase its speed of rotation. The galaxy rotated several times in space, before The Guide slowed it down.

"See?" The Guide asked. "There is no time here. Each rotation of the galaxy took 200 million years."

Martin watched the galaxy reverse course, spinning in the opposite direction, hundreds of millions of years happening in a few seconds from his point of view.

"You can do it too," The Guide said.

"I can?"

"You can do almost anything here."

Martin understood. He raised an appendage, where his right hand would be, causing the galaxy to speed up, rotating faster.

They observed another galaxy, Andromeda, spin closer and closer to the Milky Way. Stars and material danced together as the two galaxies collided, creating a warped, yet beautiful spiral shape.

"Four billion years," The Guide said.

"I didn't destroy or – " Martin turned to face The Guide.

"No, no one was harmed. The event you witnessed was already going to happen. From our vantage point we can see everything, in the past, present, future. Look again."

Martin returned his gaze to the Milky Way Galaxy. It was back where it was, rotating too slow to notice. Andromeda was far away, a couple million light-years, a collision had not yet occurred.

-4-

"What if I just – " Amy was naked, rolling around in bed, masturbating a few nights later. "Take him to bed."

She squeezed growing breasts. She glided her hands over her huge belly, down to her clit, rubbing it, thinking of Caleb behind her, pumping her full of semen. "Yessss."

"It might be easy," she thought.

Caleb cleaned the entire house, starting yesterday and finishing up the next night. "Maybe he wants his mother," Amy thought, dipping her hands into her soaking wet pussy.

"No," she stopped herself before the orgasm overcame her, thinking of the horrific sin she and Caleb committed. "Marty, I'm sorry," Amy sat up in bed, running her hands through her hair.

She stood, picking up her panties with her foot, stepping in them. Next was her bra. After she put it on, Caleb barged into her room.

"Hey Mom, I finished cleaning the – sorry!" Caleb stood, shocked, looking at her nearly naked body.

"Get out!"

"Sorry. You look great by the way. Really, you do," Caleb looked her over, ignoring the scowl on her face. "Sorry," he said, backing out of her room, closing the door.

Amy sighed, shaking her head, sitting on the bed. "He thinks I look great. I wonder if he did the night he got me pregnant?"

She paced around her room, trying to calm herself down. Nothing was working.

"The night he fucked me!" Amy said, through grit teeth, tearing her bra off, tearing her panties off. She jumped on her bed, on all fours and furiously rubbed her clit, pretending she and Caleb were having sex – like they accidently did that fateful night her son unknowingly impregnated his mother.

She came within seconds.

****

Amy masturbated to thoughts of her son the next night, and the next night, and the next night. She found herself rubbing herself to climax during her morning showers or pulling over on the side of the road to rub herself while on the way to a photoshoot.

The following week, she dug out and cleaned an old dildo, riding it to a near constant orgasmic state for hours before collapsing from exhaustion.

Amy had never been this horny in her life. But there was nothing she could do about it. She could never seduce her son; she could never have sex with him again – accidental or otherwise. So she suffered in silence, avoiding him, hoping and praying these sick urges would pass.

Standing nude in front of her bathroom mirror, looking at her hourglass frame, with a large pregnant belly, Amy told herself she had to love the child as best she could. She was the one that wanted another baby before she was too old. Now she has one on the way – she told herself to think of the child as a gift and get over her sexual desire for Caleb.

The next day she was running late to a photoshoot. Her car wouldn't start. Amy knew Gia would be in town for the shoot and started to call her before Caleb stopped her.

"I'll take you, Mom. I'll handle your car too. If I can't figure out what's wrong, I'll have it towed. You won't have to worry about a thing," Caleb cheerily offered to help.

"No, it's fine, I can get a coworker to pick me up," Amy brushed off the man she masturbated to that morning.

"Nope, I'll take you," Caleb grabbed her phone, put his arm around his mother, not taking no for an answer.

"Fine," Amy shook her head.

Caleb dropped her off after a fairly quiet car ride.

A few hours later, Amy waited outside for Caleb to pick her up. She managed to avoid Gia for most of the shoot, hoping her luck would continue. It didn't.

"Hi!" Gia approached, the taller brunette waving enthusiastically.

"Hey," Amy nodded.

"I bet you're ready!" Gia said, pointing to Amy's belly.

"Yep."

"Won't be long now. I know it's tiring, but that little baby is almost done in there!"

Amy looked around, hoping her son would arrive soon.

"Still don't know the sex yet?" Gia asked.

Amy didn't really care, she just hoped the child wasn't born with a third eye or missing internal organs. The ultrasounds revealed no abnormalities, but Amy's fear was still there. "No."

"That's so cool. To wait until the baby is born," Gia said. Amy looked to her left finally seeing Caleb approach in his car.

"My son is here so I need to – "

"You have a son? One old enough to drive? Gosh, as great and as young as you look, I thought this baby would be your first!"

"Thanks," Amy rolled her eyes, grabbing her bag. Caleb pulled up in front of the building and quickly hopped out to assist his mother.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,588 Followers