Fitting In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers

The kiss was broken, and I whispered, with a whimper, "Please. I'll come if you don't—"

"Do it. Come for me. Release. Give in. Allow yourself to come for me."

With a deep sigh, I did so, relaxing to the overpowering control of him, and Christophe took possession of my lips again.

Pulling out of the kiss again, but maintaining control of our frotted cocks, Christophe said. "I didn't see a bed when we came in. You must have one."

"It's just a single," I answered in a breathy voice.

"That's enough for us."

Once I'd come that first time, all resistance was gone from me. The sin could not be compounded at this point. I didn't actively initiate any part of coupling that night, but both I and Christophe knew that would come in time. When Christophe pulled away from me at the wall and held me up when I almost collapsed there, I permitted Christophe to take my hand, gestured where the bed was in the room, and docilely permitted Christophe, who was carrying his own trousers over his arm, to guide me to the bed and pull my clerical shirt over his head.

What I had come to think was my protective barrier to my sinful lusts proved all too easy to desert me.

I surrender was complete. Both naked now, on the bed, in front of the window, the moonlight making our bodies silvery, Christophe knelt on bent knees, his knees pressed under my buttocks, as, facing Christophe, I sat on the Frenchman's knees, with my legs wrapped around Christophe's hips. I had one hand wrapped around the neck of the Frenchman and the fingers of the other hand were brushing through the matting of black, curly hair on the Frenchman's arms, chest, and belly.

Christopher held my body to him—as much psychologically as physically—with one hand on my waist, with the other one frotting our cocks once again. I gasped as Christophe cupped my cock in his hand and moved his pinky finger to the urethra opening of my cock bulb and started to worry the hole, encouraging it to open for him, which it did. I was breathing heavily and moaning softly. No one had ever done this to me before, and it was incredibly arousing. I leaned forward, pressing my forehead against Christophe's as the Frenchman worked his pinky finger into the urethra opening.

"Oh, fuck," I murmured as Christophe pressed the pinky inside the opening and then releasing, pressing in, releasing. Fucking the slit with his pinky. Precum formed as I moaned more loudly and deeply, and Christophe swirled his finger tips around on the cock head.

"Have you ever been sounded?" Christophe whispered.

"Oh, shit no," I answered, not knowing what it was. When the Frenchman told what that was, I shuddered and moved ineffectually within his grip.

"In time," Christophe murmured and I shuddered and groaned. "I time we will do it all. This for now." He moved the beaded tip of his cock against my bulb. I began to tremble more uncontrollably and pull away as the bead was pressed inside my urethra opening, but Christophe moved his free hand to the small of my back and held me in thrall. Physically I could have broken away. Emotionally I was totally captive to him.

"Oh, god, oh, god, oh shit," I whimpered as Christophe pressed down on his cock, causing the foreskin of his uncut cock to envelop the bulb of my cut shaft. He held the two cocks together, docking them, slow fucking my urethra slit with the bead of his cock head.

Moaning, I slowly arched my back toward the surface of the bed, allowing my head to fall over the foot of the bed, and letting my arms go slack straight out from my body. My body was in a cruciform attitude and in total submission, all of my senses focused on the docked cock and the gold bead pressing inside my piss slit and releasing. In and out, fucking my cock.

With a shudder, both of us came, our cum mingling and burbling out of the docking foreskin of Christophe' cock.

"That was good," Christophe murmured.

"Yes," I whispered, remaining stretched back, my body slightly twitching in after spasms. "Glorious."

"You are mine now."

"Yes."

"We are a fit. We can make this work."

"Yes."

"The monsignor knows and approves."

No response; that was too overwhelming for me to respond to without much thought.

"He too wishes . . ."

"Yes."

"He was a good lover. Very attentive. Discreet. He will totally dominate and satisfy you."

Christophe had released my cock and now was slowly rubbing the underside of his still hard cock inside my buttocks crack, across the rim of my opening. Again and again. I was sighing and groaning.

"When I have fully recovered, do you want—?"

"Yes," I interrupted.

I sensed Christophe fumbling around in the pocket of the trousers he'd brought over to the bed and heard the snap of the condom being smoothed into place on Christophe's shaft. I jerked and gasped as the cock entered my channel, but I settled into sighs and groans as the shaft started to move deep inside me.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers
12