Five Dollar Bill

Story Info
It was a matter of trust.
4k words
4.55
44.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

I only wanted a soda, it was hot. The little stand at the end of the lane I had passed earlier at the County fair had drinks, so I headed down there.

People were everywhere, all sizes, shapes, ages, the little tents were filled with sellers trying to move some wares.

Noisy, hot, and I wanted a soda.

I saw the woman standing at the board they were using for a counter, she had one of those huge pink cotton candy things in one hand and was trying to fumble in her purse with the other.

I saw the bill slip out and flutter down to the ground, just as she turned and began to walk away.

"Miss?" I called out to her but she kept walking, obviously not hearing me over the noise of so many other people around and music coming from several different directions.

I reached down and scooped up the bill, headed after her. She was walking briskly and turned down the next row.

"Miss!" I called out again, hurrying after her.

When I got to the corner I saw she had stopped to look at a display of small carved statues.

The tan slacks and green blouse, combined with her long reddish colored hair made her easy to spot.

She turned to look at me when I reached out to touch her shoulder.

I was looking at green eyes, freckles, a roundish face and small upturned nose.

"You dropped this back there, miss." I told her. She looked down at the five dollar bill I had in my hand, then back at me.

"Why thank you." She said simply. Then she put the cotton candy into the same hand that was holding her purse, took the bill and slid it inside and squeezed the catch shut.

I was still standing there when she looked up again. There had been a moment, one I can't explain. The insignificant waft of some kind of shampoo and flowers, the way she stood made my breath catch in my throat.

"An honest young man, huh?" A smile crossed her face. She stuck out her hand, I took it. Her hand was soft, slightly moist, I realized I was holding my breath.

"Yes, and you are welcome, Miss." I told her.

"Mrs. My name is Janice, Janice Freeman." She took a bite of the cotton candy, a piece of it stuck to her nose.

Without thinking, I reached out and plucked the piece off her nose, she grinned and opened her mouth so I put in in for her.

I saw her tongue reach out and draw it in, then she looked me in the eyes and giggled.

"Well. I need to get something to drink." I started to turn to leave.

"Come on, let me buy you one, Mr.....?"

"Blackman...David Blackman...Uhh...Sure, I would love a drink."

+++

That is how I met Janice Freeman, all over her simply dropping a five dollar bill. I met her husband Jerry about an hour later.

"There you are honey! What's going on?" He asked her, but his attention was on me.

"This is Dave, I dropped some money and he picked it up and gave it back to me. Sit down and have some iced tea." She told him.

Janice had ordered a big pitcher of iced tea, not something I usually drink but I found quickly I liked it.

We had been talking, about everything under the Sun. Easy conversation like we had been friends for years instead of meeting by accident minutes earlier.

Jerry was almost exactly the same, we hit it off in no time at all. We were both in our late 20's, both of us similar in size and build.

We were still sitting there as the Sun faded to the West and it began to get chilly. Finally, we exchanged phone numbers and went our separate ways.

That night I had a dream, one of those vivid ones that wakes a person up, yet enjoying so much they want to go back to sleep and continue it.

It was Janice's face, that I remembered clearly. She was naked and reaching for me but for some reason I could not quite see what her body looked like, and I wanted to, was trying to.

I also had a massive erection, it was even leaking and had created a rather damp spot on my sheets, right through the briefs I had on.

Glancing at my bedside clock, I saw it was 4 AM. I got up, took a quick shower, then slipped on fresh briefs and changed the sheets on the bed.

No point in trying to go back to sleep, I knew I couldn't.

Instead, I touched the button on my computer, went over to a website I knew of. I touched the link to search for redheads.

There must have been a couple of thousand of them in every possible stage of naked.

I still had that woman in my head.

None of them were even close to what Janice had looked like, after an hour or so I gave up.

Just as I started to shut the machine down my email tone went off.

One glance at the return address and I knew it was from Janice.

"Morning, Dave. Hey, we are having a party Saturday, Jerry and I would love it if you came by, OK?"

It was signed, "Jan." The address was there also.

"Love to!" I typed back.

"Oh, you are up early, huh? I was just getting Jerry off to work." Came right back.

That began two solid hours of rapid fire emails back and forth, it was almost like were sitting right there talking again.

"You really are a nice guy, aren't you? Cute, too..lol..But I have to get busy, housework to do. See ya Saturday!" She sent.

I glanced at the clock, my shift was 3 PM to midnight. I was a driver for a pizza delivery chain, not much of a job I know but a person might be surprised at how much money they can make.

I averaged minimum wage plus a mileage allowance, and maybe 5-10 bucks per hour in tips if I drove fast enough. No way to get rich doing that but it paid the bills.

Plus it was sometimes fun, 99% of it was deliver, collect and go but every once in a long time some lady would answer the door in just a towel, or some extremely skimpy outfit. Then the towel would slip, or the outfit would move around. I always figured it was being filmed, and I had even looked on the flashing websites to see but never saw one with me in it.

Oddly, those were usually pretty good tips, too. One lady that looked to be in her 40's regularly always made sure I saw her nipples, and always gave me a ten for a tip. A couple of times I spotted her bald headed hubby peering around the corner across the room.

Yea, delivering pizza was fun although we were always rushed.

Three days each week I took classes at a local community college, I had no plans at all to deliver pizza for the rest of my life.

+++

The party at Jan and Jerry's house was a ball, there were drinks and music, a bunch of people milling around.

Jerry and Jan seemed to be taking turns introducing me to various females, I danced with a few of them, mostly going through the motions.

I still had Janice and the way she looked, acted in my head. Just my shit house luck she was married.

I even got to dance with Jan a few times, all fast ones at first but then later in the evening someone put on a series of long slower ones.

Jan slipped into my arms with no hesitation at all and leaned the side of her face against my chest. I could feel her soft breasts lightly brushing against me, we weren't plastered together or anything like that but it sure did get me going in short order.

Janice felt that too when we did a little turn, she looked up at me with her big green eyes, then a slow smile crossed her lips.

I blushed right on cue but said nothing at all.

+++

Over the next few months Jerry and I went fishing a few times, catching a bucket full of little 5" long Bluegill. Then we spent about three hours cleaning them, ending up with barely enough for a meal which Jan fried up for us.

The three of us went bowling together, Jan hopping up and down at getting a rare strike, me about the same while Jerry rolled one strike after another.

The pool games at the tavern were fun, too. At that game I could hold my own, since I sometimes went down to a local place in the evenings and picked up a few extra bucks in some dollar per game situations.

It was at one of those that I got my very first glimpse of Janice's bare breast, she had leaned over to try and make a shot and her blouse fell away. She caught me looking and quickly pressed the cloth back, then her eyes met mine and she smiled.

The vision of her snug little breast, capped with a perfect pink nipple hanging down in clear view stuck in my head.

That became my very best masturbation fantasy, and I was still having those dreams.

I knew by then that I was in love with her, of course I was. But Jerry had now became my very best friend, there was no way in hell I was ever going to try anything at all with her.

+++

Jerry and Jan threw a party for my 30th birthday, by then I had completed my classes and found a job managing the loading docks at a local shipping company.

I had to keep track of everything, make sure the right parcels got onto the right trucks, and everything was kept on schedule.

They had told me that we were going out for dinner to celebrate, so when I arrived at their house and about two dozen people yelled "Surprise!" it really was one.

That evening as I was dancing with Jan, she snuggled up a little bit closer than normal.

"You always do that when you dance with me." She whispered into my ear.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You know..you get all...you react?" She giggled.

I realized Jan was a little bit drunk.

"I'm sorry." I told her.

"Don't be. It's OK. Sometimes..sometimes...I just wish..." She held herself back a bit at that, I saw her face turn red.

"So why don't you have a steady girlfriend?" She asked me a few minutes later, after she had regained some composure.

"I guess I just never met the right girl, is all."

I had dated some but not a single one ever fit the bill, by then the one I wanted and knew I could never have was in my arms.

There were other women, some that were more beautiful by far than Janice was, yet there was something about her.

That something just can't be explained.

+++

The emails did keep up, often I would wake up at my normal 7 AM to find a message from Jan. All of them were normal, not even flirting really. It was all mostly everyday life, but it was also a regular thing.

I knew that Jerry was completely aware of all of that, he never appeared to be concerned even in the slightest.

The change came when one morning I got an email from Jan and she was upset.

"Jerry is in trouble, everything is a mess!" She wrote.

Jerry I knew was a stockbroker, a few times he had mentioned in passing some deal or another but I never really paid a lot of attention to that.

I picked up the phone and called her.

Jerry's firm dealt in very large trades for clients, he had made the mistake of shifting one client's funds into another company based on information that was not public.

The government had taken his computer, along with some very damning emails.

As things turned out, that one time was not an isolated incident.

Janice was a basket case, and things didn't get any better when Jerry's face along with several others appeared on the news.

When they grabbed his home system, and found almost daily emails from their address to mine, I found my apartment filled with men in suits too.

But they found nothing, nothing at all of course.

Hell, I didn't own any stock at all.

They did leave a fucking mess, which pissed me off.

A few weeks after that, Jerry was out on a half million in bail and he asked me over. He wanted to apologize. Janice wasn't there, he told me she had gone to visit her Mother for a few days.

"Hey, no big deal. I didn't do anything, so there was nothing to find." I told him, still not fully sure what all it was that he had done wrong.

"It is for me, my attorney says I will get jail time. If I cop a plea and cooperate, it will be less." He told me sadly.

"God, I'm sorry, Jerry. Is there anything I can do?"

"Not really, maybe just one thing."

"Anything." I told him.

"They are going to take the house, the bank accounts, everything. In fact we only have a few days left now."

I nodded, by now I knew things were serious.

"I want you to take care of Janice."

"Janice?" That was a surprise.

"Yes. We got married right out of high school, she has never held a job. She will either end up on food stamps or living on the street, and you know how trying to find work is like right now."

That part I knew about very well, my own company was off 20% in shipments from normal.

"She said she could maybe go live with her Mother, but I don't want that and she really doesn't either."

"That might be best though. If Jan is with family and all....?" I offered.

"Her Mother hates my guts, way back I had an..affair? It was just a piece of ass but...anyway, you know how that shit is, no big deal but now the old bag never lets go of that so she would make Jan's life miserable."

That was something else I didn't know. I had seen Jerry get overly friendly with other woman at some of their parties, but never thought much about it.

"So what do you want me to do?" I asked.

"Let her live with you, take care of her. Janice and I talked, she said she is willing if you are."

"I have always lived alone, but I do have a spare bedroom so I guess...?"

"You won't need to bother with that, Dave. Janice is...well...she and I are..regular? I would a lot rather it was you instead of lord knows who."

"You mean...?"

"Yes. She likes you, we both do, and I know I can trust you. So it's OK, the..sex part. It isn't like both of us haven't...done things, neither one of us were virgins when we got married."

"Jerry, I don't know about that. It just doesn't seem right."

"Dave, I like Jan and I care about her. She takes good care of me, and I am the one that fucked things up for us. It will take a load off my mind to know that she is all right. So, please?"

"All right, she can stay with me as long as she wants to, but it's going to be just as friends, OK?"

Hell, this wasn't his pet Dog he was asking me to look after, this was his wife!

I already knew that he mentioned it would be about five years.

My heart fluttered a little bit at the idea.

Later the three of us discussed it some, Jerry even told me he would cover the rent when he got out and back on his feet.

I had my doubts about that, but it didn't matter. By then her just being around was something I was looking forward to.

It was two days after they took Jerry away that Janice and I unloaded the rental truck at my place.

That took most of the afternoon, then tired, I cooked an easy meal and we rested in the living room.

Janice had been far quieter than usual all day.

Jerry and I had had that talk, but other than my offering for Janice to move in with me, she and I had never really discussed the actual arrangements.

She did thank me when I mentioned it, I got the feeling that she and Jerry had already discussed that in depth.

When the news came on at 11 O'clock it became obvious that we were both stalling.

"Jan, you can take the spare bedroom if you want to, it's OK." I told her.

She nodded, blushing. I watched as she went in and shut the door, then I heard the shower start. I got up and went to my own bedroom, took a quick rinse and was drying off with a towel when she tapped on my door.

I quickly wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door. Janice stood there in a white fuzzy bathrobe.

"We really need to talk about all of this." She said.

We went and sat side by side on the edge of the bed.

"Jerry has been..since he has been all upset, he couldn't. Not for months now." She blurted out.

"Oh? I am sorry, but I think I can understand."

"I know you and Jerry talked, he talked to me, too. The deal was..well...more than you only letting me stay here."

I didn't really know how to answer that.

"Don't you want me?" She asked, her chin tipping upwards slightly.

"Probably more than anything on Earth, but...."

Janice stood up. With one simple motion she shrugged off her robe, standing there completely naked.

God. Her body naked. Just like in my dreams but there was now no haze. Janice dropped down and tugged my towel out of the way.

I was completely limp, it was not possible to be more limp.

"Oh. I thought? I have...felt you and I thought..?"

It struck me she had no idea that I was one of those men that start out with about four inches and end up with over seven.

I started laughing.

"What's so funny?" She was smiling now, too.

"Let's play for awhile and see what happens." I told her.

+++

That first night was amazing, we spent at least an hour, perhaps more exploring. Every fantasy I ever had about her came true.

At one point she was sitting cross legged with my erection in her hands, grinning ear to ear.

"I didn't know some men even did this?" She giggled.

"Did what?" I asked, well aware of what she was talking about.

"Grew like this!" She laughed.

Our joining was also amazing, I lost complete track of time. It was just the two of us and our touching, and Janice was extremely energetic.

Once, while we were resting she told me she knew I had a few girlfriends, and that she would understand if I wanted to have one of them over.

"I doubt any of them would like sharing a bed with us." I laughed. She snuggled up even closer, nuzzling one of my nipples with her mouth.

"I never cheated on Jerry, not ever. But I caught him once, and told him that if he ever did it again I would come and see you."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I have wanted to do this with you since that first day we met!"

+++

"Want some waffles, honey?" Janice asked me when I came out of the bedroom the next morning.

Everything now looked like this was the most natural thing in the world.

At first there were weekly phone calls from Jerry, that dropped off to around once each month or less.

I was supposed to be taking care of Jerry's wife for him, the deal was for the fringe benefits but somewhere in there Janice became mine.

I don't know, maybe I really always felt that she belonged with me instead of him?

I asked her once which one of us was better in bed, we were horsing around and had split a bottle of wine at the time.

"I don't know? It's the same but different? Sometimes you just...fuck me..and sometimes you..I don't know?"

"Well, I like yours best of all!" I told her, burying my face in her now full grown reddish bush. I had insisted on her letting it grow back, even though she had protested that she couldn't wear her tiny bathing suit at the beach.

"Just don't wear it then!" I told her.

Janice grinned at me and did exactly that, although that happened much later.

+++

There was what I can best describe as a crazy few months. All I could think about after work was getting home to her.

One evening I walked in and she was sitting in her chair.

"Do you love me, David?" She asked me point blank.

"Yes, more than anything!" I told her, and that was the truth.

"Good, because I know that I love you, too. I guess I have for a long time." She smiled.

"What are we going to do about Jerry?" I asked her, a flash of guilt flooding over me.

"I like Jerry, so do you. But I love you! And you are going to be a daddy." She said.

+++

Jerry wrote back that he expected it after he was served with the divorce papers.

That was actually a relief, I had expected him to throw a fit.

He also suggested that he might drop by after he got out, just for fun?

Fat chance of that.

When we explained that Janice was nearly three months along, he just signed the no fault papers and that was it. There was nothing to split.

Janice and I never used any birth control, I guess she and Jerry never did either. She just didn't get pregnant with him, she sure did with me.

He was released a couple of years or so after that, something about good behavior. By then our little Jennifer Ann was tearing around the house, usually creating mayhem.

Jerry came by for a visit, things were best described as a bit cool at first. He had lost weight and looked pale, other than that he was just Jerry.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12