Five of Spades Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At the same time, I know that there will be a bit of jealousy going on the first time I see it happen but I'll be alright as long as I know that you still love me best."

And that was it. That was all the discussion we needed after such a momentous event in the history of our marriage. It was nearly 3:00pm and our discussion complete with ground rules had taken less than two hours. To seal the conversation, I went over to my husband and sat in his lap. Something I hadn't done in years. I locked my lips on his and for the first time ever we allowed our tongues to tango. It was way better than it had been with Jake because this is the man I truly loved with all my heart.

After a good half hour of kissing and fondling one another, George picked me up and carried me like I was a small child into the house and up the stairs and into our bedroom. I honestly didn't know that he was that strong because he acted like it was no great effort to carry me like that. I found myself looking at my husband with a whole new set of fresh eyes. He was a hunk and I was getting hot and bothered while I could feel a definite wetness in my undies. He stood me on my feet facing him and he gently began to undo my blouse and bra. Within minutes we were both totally naked. It was then that he noticed I had shaved my pussy that morning in the shower. He was completely blown away. The word 'flabbergasted' comes to mind.

He laid me down on our bed and dove his face straight into my newly bald pussy. He went at it like a man driven by ecstasy. It was more incredible that I ever imagined it would be as my loving husband paid homage to my panting sex. I was thinking to myself what a great idea it was to remove the obstacle of hair. I longed to show him the same kind of joy he was showing me so I gently pushed his face from my snatch and asked him to lay down beside me. As soon as he did, I spun around straddling him and placing my pussy directly above his face. In this position I was looking straight on at his marvelous cock. I was hungry for him.

I lowered my hips and at the same time, I lowered my head. I can't even begin to tell you what a pleasure it was to open my mouth and welcome his beautiful cock for the first time ever. It was so much better than Jake or Jim. While Jim and George were very similar in size, I'm just not emotionally connected to Jim like I am to George. I so wanted to taste everything my lover had to offer me. I sucked and kissed and licked to my heart's content.

All the while I was ministering to George's needs, he was more than blessing me with his oral services to my wet pussy. Then I felt his fingers, at least two of them, start to explore the depths of my soul. It was marvelous! George is so loving and so tender and just an amazing lover. I couldn't get enough of him. I began bobbing my head over his crotch and soon was rewarded by a throbbing in his dick. I instinctively knew he was about to come and I went after it like a mad woman.

I felt his cock start to spasm as I was anticipating a mouthful of his cum. When it started shooting to the back of my throat I found myself humming a happy tune. I've got to tell you that he tasted way better than Jim. Georges love juice was like nectar from the gods.

It seems that the vibrations of my humming were driving him to excess. He just kept cumming and when his last shot had been discharged he still remained hard as a rock. This was yet another first for us. Never before had we done it twice in one session but I was pretty sure we were going to be able to do it again.

This time I wanted him in my hungry pussy. He didn't disappoint me in any way. Not only did we do it the second time but after he came in my pussy, I went down on him and within ten minutes he was hard again! Wow! Three times in one day. We both forgot all about dinner that evening and were acting more like newlyweds on our honeymoon than a middle aged married couple.

Looking back on it all, I'm still not sure what got into me those few weeks leading up to the costume party. And I certainly can't figure out what got into me the night of the party. But whatever it was that got into me, I sure am glad it did because as I said in the beginning; Life has never been better for us as a happily married couple. George and I are more in love and totally more committed to one another than ever before.

And to think that all of this started because we found an Indiana Jones hat in a thrift store. Who could have ever dreamed up such a thing?

We're still not very much into Halloween as a holiday, but we sure do enjoy our costume parties each year.

THE END (or maybe I should say 'The Beginning')

*****

So, there it is friends. My first story ever written. I appreciate those of you who take the time to vote and the comments left for me have been very helpful in honing my skill as a writer. Thank you for sticking with me till the end of my little tale.

12