Five Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick it up Five ... that's what you want, isn't it Five?" Randy said, almost taunting him.

"Yes Miss Randy it is," David replied, speaking what was true.

He bent over and licked, mopping up the puddle of cum while the women watched with amusement.

"I can't wait to meet Acadia," Randy mused. The evening had exceeded her expectations as well, never having met a submissive male before. "I'm sure she can make him do things we've never imagined."

"What do you say Five, should we invite Acadia to our next party? Would you like that?"

David sat up on his haunches, his own cum smeared on his face, wearing ill-fitting women's lingerie and a cock cage, with angry red whip marks on his well-fucked ass.

"There isn't any other place I'd rather be Miss Randy."

"I figured as much. Now bend over. We're not done yet."

* * *

Cumming: Miss Randy and Miss Acadia meet