Five Trailers, Lot B

Story Info
Two damaged HS students fall in love.
13.1k words
4.83
36.9k
71

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,054 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, using Microsoft Spell-check. You have been forewarned.

*.*.*

"Knock them dead, killer," Earline Thomas smiled at her baby brother. "Just try not to break too many hearts on your first day, huh?"

"Uh huh, whatever," Randy Thomas smiled nervously and left the single wide trailer.

Randy got into the 2005 VW Beetle and drove to Baylor Lake High School. He was thankful for the GPS system that navigated him through the confusing streets of Baylor Lake, Louisiana.

He was grateful for his sister giving him a place to live. Earline had fled their home, a rusted shell of a single wide trailer in Sweet Oak, Texas the moment she held a high school diploma in hand. She escaped the constant slaps and punches and verbal abuse their father, Elton Thomas meted out. And when Earline developed breasts, the constant leers and accusations and gropes of their father.

Just before he was to enter his senior year at Lloyd M. Bentsen High School in Sweet Oak, Randy stepped in front of the savage beating their mother Millie Thomas was receiving at the hands of Elton. He came to in Lowridge Charity Hospital to find out he was now an orphan.

After Elton had beaten his only son unconscious, Elton turned to see Millie brandishing his prized shotgun. The twelve gauge ripped a crater into Elton's chest. Then, after calling 911 to request an ambulance for their son, Millie put the muzzle underneath her chin.

Bernice 'Tooter' Thomas was pregnant with her fourth child, so had very little room for her baby brother. Her current boyfriend, Laydon Washington did not like Randy, either, so Randy was not invited to live with them.

Myrna 'Button' Schyzanich had plenty of room on her five thousand acre horse ranch just west of Oakleaf, Texas. But she did not invite her brother to stay with her. On more than one occasion, Chad Schyzanich, Button's husband had commented on how cute he thought Randy was. It was bad enough Button was having to look the other way while Chad slept with the Latino hands they hired to work their ranch. Button didn't think she could look the other way while her husband fucked her brother.

Patty Thomas and her partner Deedee Campion lived in a one bedroom apartment. There was no room for Randy, and Deedee had an inherent distrust of all men.

Before Randy was even discharged from the hospital, though, Patty and Tooter had helped themselves to whatever valuables, whatever keepsakes they could pilfer from the trailer. Laydon had even helped himself to Randy's bright red windbreaker jacket.

Earline got into her Lexus and drove from Baylor Lake, Louisiana, to Texas for the first time in eleven years. She picked Randy up from the hospital, and helped him pack whatever was left behind in the trailer. There wasn't much after Patty and Tooter and Laydon had helped themselves. Then she drove them back to Baylor Lake and enrolled Randy in the local high school.

The whole drive home, Earline cheerfully chattered on and on about how much Randy would like his new school, how much she was looking forward to having him in her home, how this was the start of a whole new, wonderful life for him.

"I just can't believe Tooter and button and, oh well, their loss, my gain, huh?" Earline said.

And that was the last thing she ever said about their sisters. She drove the rest of the way talking about what lay ahead, not what was in their rearview mirror.

Randy Thomas's eighteenth birthday was celebrated in the trailer with five of Earline's coworkers coming over for cake and ice cream. Before the party, Earline pulled Randy aside.

"I uh, I work at this place?" she said, a little color coming to her pretty face. "It's uh, it's a bar; Dead End."

"Oh. Okay," Randy shrugged.

"They uh, they know me as Tommie, okay?" Earline said.

"Tommie Thomas, huh?" Randy smiled. "Cute."

"Yeah, well," Earline smiled self-consciously. "Ain't a whole lot of guys going drop dollar bills into a jar for an 'Earline,' huh?"

"Oh. I uh, so you..." Randy said, realization sinking in.

"I dance," Earline said.

The dancers were all young, pretty, cheerful. They brought beers, they brought some weed, and they even brought presents for the 'baby brother' they'd never met before.

"Ooh, Tommie! He's cute!" Dallas, a long legged blonde shrilled when she entered the trailer.

"Uh. Huh," Shelly Rodriguez enthused in a husky voice.

They both shrieked with laughter when the young man blushed hotly. The adorable blush earned him a sloppy kiss from each of the women.

Feeling no pain from several beers and a few joints, Randy didn't object when Simone Richards pulled him down the hall to his bedroom. She closed the door, turned and smiled.

"Now I'm give you your real present, hear?" she asked and kissed him softly.

Up to that moment, all the kisses had been sloppy, playful kisses. The twenty four year old woman gave the young man a soft, gentle kiss.

"Relax; you use them hands," she coached.

Simone didn't just have sex with the nearly mute young man. She showed him how to make love to a woman. Four hours later, she smiled, dressed and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"You do that? Aw cher! They going love you forever yeah," she said. "Remember? Man don't take nothing make him happy. A woman? It take a lot but you do that? You do what you can make her happy? She going come back and keep coming back."

With another kiss, she left the room. Randy could hear Simone and Earline talking but couldn't hear the words. He drifted off to sleep, happy and exhausted.

Now, pulling up to his new high school, Randy parked in the area designated for students. He made sure he had everything, then finally got out of the car. He looked at the class schedule and entered the building, looking for Room 221.

The morning passed in a blur. Finally it was lunch time. Randy grabbed his brown bag from his locker and managed to find the cafeteria.

He'd asked a fellow student for directions. The kid had smirked and said for Randy to follow his nose.

"Think you 'bout throw up? You close yeah," the kid said.

"Bear, huh?" his female companion said. "Down this hall, take a left, dude."

Randy found the cafeteria, bought a carton of milk and looked around for a seat. He recognized some attractive girls from his homeroom and sat at their table.

A few of the girls nodded politely. He returned their nods. One girl, a cute red head with ice blue eyes and cupid bow lips did not nod.

"Uh, help you?" the red head snapped.

"Hmm? No, been eating a while now. Don't think I need help there," Randy drawled. "Oh! Must be talking about sitting. Nope. Been doing that a while too."

"No. I mean, what are you doing at our table?" Robin Smith snapped.

"Aw, hey, come on Robin, huh?" one girl said.

"Yeah, Jesus, huh? Guy's new," another girl said.

"Oh, that!" Randy smiled at Robin's annoyed glare. "Oh, well, see, I've got something you don't. I was going see if you wanted borrow it for about thirty minutes or so. Course, got to give it back; I'm still using it."

Robin sat and thought about his statement. Her pretty lips moved as she repeated his statement. Next to her, Cheryl Savoie giggled. Across from her, Theresa Melancon gasped and blushed hotly.

Then Robin's ice blue eyes opened wide and her mouth popped open. She goggled at the bland expression of the newcomer. She goggled at his brazen proposal.

Then Robin tightened her lips in a smirk. She fixed Randy with a withering glare.

"Yeah right. Like you could even make it five minutes," she sneered.

"Doing anything Friday? Give you a chance call me a liar," Randy smiled.

"Busy," Robin snapped. "And I have a boyfriend."

"Oh well," Randy shrugged.

"Yeah, how is Jeff doing?" Cheryl asked.

"Said Germany's nice," Robin said, shrugging.

Robin brushed her short mop of red back as she continued to eat. She did keep one eye on the intruder. He kept one eye on her. She turned and stared at him.

His bold faced stare and smile irritated Robin, so she made a point of turning her back to him. He simply shrugged his shoulders and finished his lunch.

The next day, Randy again sat at the girls' table. He'd managed to make a few new friends the previous day. But for some reason, Randy wanted to irk the standoffish Robin Smith.

"So, how I'm get rid of you, huh?" the pretty red head snapped on Thursday as Randy again took a seat at their table.

"Go out with me tomorrow night, find out," Randy smiled.

He was a good looking young man, with shaggy blonde hair, light blue eyes, and slightly crooked smile.

Years of fast food and frozen dinners had left Randy Thomas slightly scrawny. His height of five eleven emphasized his scrawny build. But Earline had put out a generous amount of money on his clothing and used a woman's eye to dress her baby brother.

"Fine. Six thirty; okay?" Robin suddenly sneered.

Randy smiled and nodded his head. Outwardly, he looked calm. Inwardly, he was jumping up and down and screaming.

He punched her address into his cell phone, smiled at everyone, then left.

"Uh, Robin, man! What Jeff going say, huh?" Theresa asked as Robin watched Randy's tight backside walk away.

"Huh? Oh, oh yeah right, like Jeff's just sitting around in Germany, being a good little boy huh?" Robin said, not meeting Theresa's eyes.

Randy asked his new friends where he should take a date. The problem was, none of his new friends had ever had a date so they didn't really know. So, Randy asked Earline.

"First date? Keep it simple," she advised. "Manny's got best Mexican anywhere, and its right next to the Boling alley."

"So, not a movie, huh?" he asked.

"Movie? Baby, you going want talk, get to know her, know what she likes and don't like," Earline shook her head. "Manny's, then bowling. Oh, and unless she throws a hundred gutter balls? Try let her win, huh?"

"Not a problem; I suck at bowling," Randy smiled.

Friday afternoon, Robin Smith stood in her bedroom and sighed. She was wearing her baby blue silk bra and matching silk thong. But what to wear, what to wear?

There was no Jeff, there was no US Marine stationed in Germany. She'd created the boyfriend after the callous, cruel way Wade Savoie, Cheryl's twin brother had used her, then the boy had bragged to all of his friends about having sex with Robin Smith.

There was no shortage of classmates that had heard about Wade fucking Robin, no shortage of classmates that wanted a turn on top of the beautiful red head.

But none of these craven classmates wanted to tangle with a jealous US Marine.

"So, why you going out with...?" Robin asked herself as she picked a pair of distressed blue jeans and a light blue top.

Then she picked out a pair of khakis and a blue and white striped top. Next, she decided on a pair of shorts and a yellow and pink top.

"Hey, Sugar Doodle," Hank's voice cut through the door. "Some Randy's downstairs?"

"Shit," Robin said, deciding that the shorts and yellow and pink top would have to do.

"In the man cave," Robin's mother, Kay smiled, rolling her eyes.

She grabbed her daughter's hand.

"He is cute," she whispered.

"Uh, no, no sir, only been deer hunting once," Randy was telling Hank as Hank showed him the guns along the wall. "I uh, I mean, my dad took me when I was six, said I made too much noise. Never took me again."

(In truth, Elton Thomas had been horribly hungover and had slept much of the morning, snoring loudly. Then, he noisily drank several beers, further ruining any chances of them getting a deer that day.)

"Hey, Sugar Doodle, was just showing Randy here my guns," Hank smiled.

"No kidding?" Robin asked. "And why are you doing that, Daddy?"

"Now, ask yourself, why would any daddy, fiercely protective of his only daughter, his precious Sugar Doodle show any boy takes her out his gun collection?" Hank asked, smiling widely.

He put an arm around Randy's shoulder. Robin smirked at the uncomfortable look Randy wore.

"Hmm? Why? Why would I, a daddy that's not afraid of going to prison show any boy comes around my little girl his guns? I'm sure you can think of a good reason, huh, Randy?" Hank asked.

"Sir, if you're trying scare me, you're doing a fine job. A fine job indeed," Randy agreed.

"Good," Hank said, all playfulness gone.

Earline and Simone had taught Randy well. He let Robin go through the front door first, even though he wanted to sprint for the door. He opened her car door for her. Randy even told Robin, since he had no idea what radio stations played what, she should find a station she liked.

At Manny's, they talked, two eighteen year olds on a first date. As they left Manny's, Robin smiled when Randy boldly took her small hand in his.

"Now, I win, you have to give me a kiss," Randy said as they waited to rent some shoes. "But if you win? I have to kiss you, okay?"

"What? No!" Robin laughed. "Either way, you get a kiss!"

"Huh! Well, how about that, huh?" Randy smiled.

He didn't have to let her win. As Randy had told his sister, he sucked at bowling. He was thrilled to break fifty, and Robin was thrilled to break seventy.

Their second game was a little bit better. He barely broke fifty, she almost broke eighty.

But Randy had to give Earline credit. Bowling was a perfect game for two eighteen year olds on a date. They had some friendly competition, but they also encouraged one another. And when Robin accidentally managed a strike, Randy got an excited hug.

"Know where the boat launch is?" Robin asked when they left the bowling alley.

"No," Randy said, shaking his head.

"Oh, that's right, you're not from here," Robin said. "Okay, go like you going take me home, but keep going, all right?"

At the Jazz Beach Boat Launch, they got out and walked along the floating pier, admiring the boats of the well to do of St. Elizabeth Parish. Randy admired a twin masted wooden boat for a long moment.

"What you thinking?" Robin asked, looking at the 'Pretty Antoinette.'

"How I'd like take you out, just sailing across the water, just you and me," Randy said.

He smiled down at the five foot, four inch girl.

"But reality is? I've never been on a boat. I don't even know how swim," he confessed.

"We'd wear life jackets," Robin whispered, her blue eyes looking deeply into his blue eyes.

He softly touched her face with his fingers. Then he bent and kissed her lips softly. He did not grab her 32C breasts. He did not grab her shapely rear. He just softly kissed her lips while his fingers gently touched her cheek and the line of her jaw.

Randy looked at the sailboat again, then they walked to the last pier, admiring the five or six boats moored along the walkway.

"I uh, I know I said, you know, about letting you borrow..." Randy mumbled as they walked back toward the shore.

"Uh, yeah?" Robin asked, stomach knotting up.

"And I still want to, you know, but, it all right we don't do that tonight? On our first date?" Randy asked.

"Let her set the pace," Simone had advised him.

"She'll let you know when the time is right, baby brother," Earline had said that evening before Randy left the trailer.

Robin's smile showed nearly all of her teeth. She again took his hand and they once again veered so that Randy could look at the 'Pretty Antoinette' sailboat. And again, he gently kissed her lips.

"I uh, your dad said have your butt home before eleven thirty," Randy said.

"Oh, yeah, right," Robin sneered.

"And since I want be on his good side..." Randy said and punched her address into the GPS system.

"Hmm, just after eleven, huh?" Hank stated when Robin entered the house. "That boy? I guess you can see him again."

"Good; we going to the petting zoo in Pinoak tomorrow," Robin said.

"So What'd y'all do?" Kay asked.

"Oh, first we smoked some marijuana and drank a whole lot of beer," Robin said. "Then we got rid of his dorky little car and got on his motorcycle and went to Club Fantastic; y'all know that's a biker bar? I had no idea! Then we did some crack and some heroin and I danced on stage."

"Before I have a heart attack, what did y'all really do?" Hank asked, picking Robin up by her armpits.

"Daddy, don't you dare," Robin threatened as he prepared to tickle her.

"Hank, put her down," Kay said.

"We went to Manny's, then went bowling, and then I showed him the Jazz Beach Boat Launch," Robin said.

"Y'all have fun?" Kay asked.

"Yeah. Why I'm seeing him again tomorrow," Robin said.

She turned and kissed her father on his lips.

"Good night, Daddy," she said.

"Good night, Sugar Doodle," Hank said.

"Good night, Mom," Robin said and kissed her mother.

"Good night," Kay said.

In her room, Robin shrugged out of her clothes, then pulled on a camisole top and tap pants. She went into her bathroom and dropped her dirty clothes into her clothes hamper. A quick brush of her teeth, a careful scrubbing to remove her make-up, and she was ready for bed.

Then she dug her cell phone out and turned it on. Cheryl, Theresa, Marie Gernaud, and Paulette Jensen had all sent her multiple text messages. Cheryl's text messages centered on two things; what would Jeff think if he knew his girlfriend was cheating on him? And Wade said, if Robin could go out with Randy, then Robin could go out with Wade again.

Theresa also showed disapproval for Robin's cheating on Jeff. She asked how Robin would feel if Jeff did the same to her.

Robin smirked. For someone that didn't even exist, Jeff sure did have a lot of supporters.

"Tell Wade kiss my ass, send," Robin said and sent that message to Cheryl.

"What Jeff doesn't know won't hurt him," Robin said and sent that to Theresa.

"He's a great kisser," she responded to Marie's question about Randy.

"First date? Really? Think I'm going sleep with him on the first date?" she sent to Paulette.

"Slept with Wade on first date," Paulette reminded Robin.

"What? I did not!" Robin shrieked.

"Robin? Honey? You all right?" Kay asked from the doorway.

"Sorry, Mom, yeah," Robin said. "Got a bunch of friends that are real butt holes."

"Wade's a liar too," Robin snapped and sent that text to Paulette.

"I'm going to bed. Good night," Robin sent to all her friends.

She ignored the multiple chimes of her cell phone. She turned off the overhead light, plunging the room into semi-darkness. The only light was from her window, and the small nightlight that glowed from her bathroom.

Laying in her bed, Robin remembered that first kiss. His finger's against her cheek. His soft lips touching hers.

Her right hand grabbed her left breast. Her left hand edged beneath the waistband of her tap pants.

His breath had smelled of the peppermints that Manny's had sitting in a glass bowl by the front door. His lips had been soft. His fingers had rested gently on her cheek.

Her fingers travelled over the crinkled red strands that covered her wet slit. Her fingers combed through the stiff hairs, found her slit. Her fingers felt the wet, puffy lips peeking out of her slit.

His beautiful blue eyes had looked into her eyes. He had kissed her softly, gently.

"Son of a..." Robin hissed as her orgasm flooded her fingers.

While robin sucked her fingers clean of her essences, Randy stood in the bathroom at his sister's trailer. Robin's lips had been so soft, so moist as he kissed her.

He had wanted to grab her tits. He had wanted to grab her ass.

He had wanted to remind her, she'd said he couldn't last longer than five minutes; time to put up or shut up.

But years of watching his father's misogynistic behavior toward his wife, toward his own daughters had left an impression on Randy Thomas. And Simone's lesson, Earline's guidance had also left an impression.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,054 Followers