Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I fucked the shit out of her; my little white fuck-slut worshiped my ebony body with her mouth and tongue. I loved it when she looked up at me with those big green-eyes while she sucked my sopping cunt!!! She said that she loved me and I told her to go do the wash! I drove Susan to her sister's home and when I learned that she was going back to Ireland in three days, I realized that there was no time to play the waiting game with her. We made a date for the next night.

When I got home, my mind was filled with thoughts of Susan, she was so fucking Hot! I felt pangs of regret when I realized that she was going back to Ireland and out of my life. I knew that I would miss her! I cursed myself for becoming attached to her so easily, but she was very special and even though I wanted to continue seducing other women, I did not want to loose her!

The next day, I called Paul and Helen and asked if they wanted to party? They were thrilled to hear from me and Paul was excited when I informed him that I was inviting two other women. Next, I called Doris and invited her; she was all fired-up and ready to go!

I picked up Susan and when she sat next to me in the car, I kissed her and said, "Hi, angel eyes, you look breathtaking tonight."

She laughed and said, "Angel eyes? I thought you were going to call me white fuck-slut bitch and I was to call you Mistress Flame." I told her that stuff was just for when we were having sex, because I knew that it turned her on so much and that when we were out, I would treat her like the gorgeous young lady that she was. Her captivating smile made my heart do flips and my pussy twitch!

When we arrived at Paul and Helen's place, I was pleased that Doris was already there. Susan gave me a stunned look when I introduced her as my love. We drank, danced and chatted. Paul slyly suggested that I give all of the girls stripping lessons. I told him, "You just want to watch us have an orgy, you want to see us naked and you want to watch your wife get totally fucked, don't you?"

His answer was concise, "Hell Yes!!!" I began dancing and stripping, the other women watched me and did the same. Helen told Paul he could watch but warned him not to touch any of the women. Susan and I enjoyed an orgasm filled sixty-nine. Helen and Doris did the same. I bent all three white bitches over and furiously fucked them with my big dildo. I pulled their hair, called them sluts and slapped each ass hard until they were all red. Then I tore them new ass-holes, telling them that they would not be able to shit right for a week. I reprimanded them for soiling my beautiful black dildo and made them tongue wash it. Paul asked if he could use one of their mouths. I permitted him to use all three but he could only cum in his wife's mouth!

After the orgy, I drove Susan to her sister's house and wanted to know if she could stay and not go back to Ireland? She said that she must return but we could keep in touch and 'who knows what the future holds?' I drove home and thought that at least I had two more days to convince her to stay. I felt a strong need to keep this sweet thing in my life!!!

12