Flash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie didn't understand what had caused this sudden turn of events, but in the height of the moment, she found herself responding. She hugged Molly back, slipping a hand up the woman's shorts and directly on her ass. The foot area here was landscaped with brittle wood chips that poked and stung Katie's bare feet, so she tried to get on her tip toes, but Molly was so intent on keeping her moving that she basically lifted her, hands still on the girl's naked ass, and finally thrust her up against the side of the house. When they stopped, Katie looked into Molly's wild eyes, saw her parted lips, and was about to kiss her when Molly released her ass and leaned back. Their bodies still touched, but Molly was backing away just enough to allow her to begin to take off her coat.

Katie couldn't believe this was going to happen.

Motivated beyond reason at how good and thrilling this all felt, Katie grabbed onto Molly's exposed uniform shirt while Molly was still shuffling off the coat. Katie pulled at the shirt, ripping off the top four buttons and exposing the woman's remarkable breasts held captive by a black bra. As the buttons were still airborne, Katie leaned in to Molly and kissed her full on the mouth. But her hands were still working quickly; she ripped at Molly's shirt again right away, tearing loose the last few buttons, then grabbed the woman's bra and pushed it up until Molly's round, heavy breasts spilled out.

With not more than a couple seconds having passed since Molly had first began taking off her coat and this whole thing began, Katie wondered if she was going too fast, and maybe she should slow down and enjoy it. But she was propelled by lust, and Katie broke the kiss just long enough to get a good look at Molly's spectacular breasts before dipping back and gnawing on Molly's ear and neck, gasping for breath the whole time. She took hold of Molly's right breast so full and warm and soft, and was about to duck down to take the tip in her mouth...

And then Molly forced her uniform coat between them, covering Katie's body with it as she shushed her. Putting the coat between them seemed to have an obvious message of refusal, but the shush is what really got Katie confused.

It was odd, first because Katie wasn't being loud by any means, but also the tone, which was not at all sexual in nature, but quite fear-driven. And then Katie saw it--movement out of the corner of her eye. She looked; someone was approaching from the backyard of this house. Katie froze, trying to piece this all together as the form came closer, closer. She recognized it as her neighbor, not the most likeable guy; the kind of neighbor whose first instinct is to calls the cops if the music gets a little loud at 2 in the afternoon rather than just ask you to turn it down. Katie hated him, and the last thing she wanted was for him to see her like this.

He walked right up to them until he was standing in front of them, but the women were stuffed between the house and the thick bush, hidden to anyone who wasn't looking for them. The neighbor grabbed the open fence door, seemed puzzled when he tested the latch, then closed it shut and simply walked away, returning to the backyard.

And then everything seemed to fit. When Katie had ran, Molly had followed, trying to help her. And Molly knew, either from just having delivered mail here, or because she saw it as she chased Katie, that there were people at this house in the backyard. When Katie opened the fence door, it made a sound that Molly knew would alert the neighbors, so she half tackled her and shoved her behind the bushes to hide her and save her an ultimate embarrassment.

And knowing this neighbor, possibly a public nudity fine from the police.

Katie had misread the whole thing, though, clouded as her mind was from her desire to flirt with exposing herself in her doorway. And now she was more embarrassed than if she had been seen, because not only was her sexual nature exposed to Molly, but so were her lustful intentions.

Katie couldn't believe it. The tight grasp Molly had had on her ass wasn't a lustful hold--it was the first and only hold she could get in the split-second of time they had. And how Molly held herself against Katie was the only thing she could do to keep the both if them in the cramped area behind the bush without being obvious. And for the greatest misunderstanding: Molly took off the coat not because she wanted to get down and dirty, but to both to warm Katie, and to better hide her white skin in the dark hiding spot.

Katie wanted to shrink and just die. She had no idea what to do now.

Molly did, though. After making sure the neighbor was definitely gone, she eased out of the bush and told Katie to wait here while she retrieved the robe. Her shirt was ripped, so she had to put her coat back on to remain decent. Katie did as instructed, shivering and frightened, naked in the bushes. Molly eventually came back empty-handed.

She said she found the robe, but it had ended up in a puddle and was soaked. She needed her coat to continue her route, she said, but her uniform shirt beneath was useless the way it was anyway. So Molly took off her coat again, then her shirt, stripping right there in front of Katie as if nothing weird had happened between them. Despite the circumstances, Katie couldn't help but give Molly's cleavage a lingering stare as the women dressed, Katie into the torn shirt and Molly into the uniform coat.

When they were presentable again, the two snuck out of the neighbor's yard and sped back to Katie's. Katie still had to fight to keep the shirt low enough to cover her nude bottom half, but the wind, ironically, was pretty tame at that point.

"Tell you what," Molly said when Katie was finally safe in her doorway, her mail collected and in her hand. "I don't know about taking pictures, but I'll stop over and show you the pictures this guy took of me. And maybe I'll give you a couple tips or something. Okay?"

Katie was floored. Molly was talking as if the past couple minutes had never happened. It seemed impossible, and yet she beamed with hopeful excitement. When she finally managed to find her voice, she replied. "Sounds great. Say seven o'clock?"

"Make it eight," Molly said, now crossing the yard toward the next house.

Katie dropped Molly's shirt to the floor as soon as she shut the door, impossibly needing to be naked, despite all that had just gone wrong. She leaned back against the closed front door, her nude back and ass pressed against the cool wood surface. Her nipples were raging. She was so cold she was shivering, yet she hardly noticed because of how horny she was. The blowing wind outside had kept her dry, but when Katie put a finger to her pussy lips, they became wet again instantaneously. She gasped and trembled, and was suddenly very weak in the knees.

*

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Katie, check out 'Sibling Secrets'.

FOR MORE STORIES featuring Molly, check out 'Picture Window', 'Delivery From Molly', 'Molly's Treat', and 'Molly's Facial'.

12