Flasher!

Story Info
Could she actually be his creation?
5.5k words
3.7
73.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers

I almost don't know where to begin, so I guess I will just start with Sharon and what she is like.

Sharon is small, nearly all of the women in my life have been. No idea why, I just lean that way, maybe part of my tendency towards dominance. I do know that I run the show most of the time, my woman needs to do what I say within reason. I am not harsh, I am just firm, I make the decisions that matter in my life.

Sharon was a virgin when we met, stayed that way through several dates, resisting all of my advances past a certain point. That's not to say I didn't try every single trick there is that a less than experienced young male can come up with.

She figured out quickly that letting me cop a few feels and then reaching into my pants and relieving the tension worked great to reduce the pressures I placed trying for access to her sacred loins.

Then we were engaged, one day we were at our new home we bought beforehand to prepare for life together. She allowed me way more liberty than ever before, and I more or less fumbled the situation. We both ended up bloody and confused, it was a struggle for her, painful when her hymen broke.

Seems her 93 pounds was a bit too small for my 190, but time heals all wounds they say, we got past that.

Sharon got shortchanged in height, she claimed 4' 10" but I knew she was barely 4'9". Think of a waist my fingers and thumbs easily circled and touched, her hips weren't much larger. What she lacked there was made up for up top, though. I swear about a quarter of her body weight was breasts.

Damn fine ones, too. Not a hint of sag or droop, they looked better than any surgeon can create.

I read all the stories stating sizes, big double "D's" and all of that. Hell, I never even thought to measure them, I just played with them, fun stuff. I have heard folks say that more than a mouthful is a waste, but I didn't waste any of it.

Most women have one side slightly larger, or some tiny flaw. Sharon didn't have any at all, anywhere on her body. Add in a black hair covered pussy that stuck right out of her ALL the time, and got half again bigger when she got all fussed up, and you see the picture.

Yea, dark hair, dark eyes, my little china doll. I used to call her that,teasing, it always pissed her off. Sensitive about her size, I guess.

Sex between us was a bit like trying to stick a Zuchinni into a garden hose, damn it was always a struggle to even get inside. It hurt her, too, I knew that so we tried vaseline and all sorts of lubes and I tried to be slow and gentle. Sex between us always took a long time. She would makes moans and sounds but nothing amazing, hell, I thought she loved it.

Then one day I was screwing around, started talking to her. Just silly stuff about her laying there on the beach naked with the surf pounding between her legs. It progressed to me saying she was naked and and helpless, a group of guys were watching. Her legs were spread, they could see her and they were all getting hard.

That seemed to set something off, all of a sudden she flooded like I had never seen before, opened up inside and it was easy for me. She screamed and screeched, ripped the shit out of my back, she went on and on for what seemed like half a goddamned hour! She was kicking her legs in the air and yelling, crazy as hell.

I was having one hell of a time reaching my own climax, too. It ain't easy when you have fingernails dug into your back. Dang, I bled for three days after that. Hurt like hell.

I filed her fucking nails down myself that week, told her if she did it again, I would make her wear gloves.

I tried some of that again with the same result, but she acted a little mellower since I think she was expecting it. I tried new scenarios, all of them seemed to work, the new ones without fail got her doing that crazy jumping around and digging at me again, mercifully with trimmed nails.

Damn, all of a sudden sex with Sharon was a kick in the ass, and I have to say my own climaxes got stronger too. We were having fun, learning about each other.

Lots of fantasies, I guess everybody does that. Not everybody shares them. Personally, I think they should. Fun as all get out.

One day were in my old truck, I had to stop for gas. Good old days, they washed windows and everything. I got a crazy idea, reached over and hiked her skirt. I knew damn good and well she wore no panties, she didn't own any. Something about her mom thought they caused "diseases", her mom didn't own any either which I had noticed a couple of times.

The attendent was an old guy, maybe 50. Well, hell, old to us, were were 21 and 20 at the time. Sharon reached out and jerked her skirt back down, I reached over and jerked it even higher. Knowing me, she gave up, pursed her lips and just sat there, her skirt almost all the way to her crotch.

The attendent started washing the window, my side first, then hers. I hit him halfway through that he could see "almost" all the way up Sharon's skirt. Most probably he spotted the chance for a peek right off, I have never been sure of that. But he was interested, and made it obvious. I sat there with a big grin, I was mostly just teasing Sharon at first. Then realized I was getting a boner at the idea, too.

Well, the old guy knew he might get to see some pussy, next thing I knew my driver's side door was yanked open, he was vaccuming the carpets on my side. Did a sloppy job, too.

Then he went around to Sharon's side, and reached in, finding the usual rocks and dead grass. I could see he kept twisting his head to glance at Sharon's bare legs. Then he reached right down under the seat, leaning at the same time.

Sharon had her legs together, she twisted first towards me then away as the guy poked under the seat. She looked at me, I saw the flush in her face.

"Spread your legs and let the man do his job, honey!" I said.

That got me an almost painful look, but she opened her legs a a little.

"Hey, we ain't got all day Babe!" I told her.

She looked at me again, then spread her right leg over and out the open passenger door! She gave me a look of almost defiance, like "This is what you want, this is what you get!" The poor guy just came to a stop, he was face to face with Sharon's spread pussy, less than a couple feet away, with no idea at all what to say or do.

From my vantage point I knew all I had to do was lean forwards and I could see her pubic hair, no way could the poor guy be missing anything unless he was blind as a fucking bat! He took a long time poking around with that hose. But finally, he could stall no longer, we paid for the fuel and left. He still did a shitty job with the vacuum though. I swear, Sharon climaxed right on the spot. Her juices soaked through her skirt too, fucked up my truck's seat.

Once home, Sharon and I didn't make it to the bedroom, we jumped each other right there on the living room floor and she was hot as a pistol. I didn't even need to talk to her, create fantasies, she was already lost in them.

Fucked my back up again, too.

We progressed after that to Sharon baring her beaver in a couple of restaurants. There was one incident where we got out of the truck and went right inside the office with two guys at a gas station. Sharon bared it all, even going so far as to unbutton her top and show her breasts. But that was a little blatant, I liked the "accidents" a lot more.

We even went to a few swinger's club meetings, but the guys hit on her and were pushy even though the ads for the parties said this wasn't allowed. She did dance with me at their parties with a see though top on, then later some guy came over and blatantly copped a feel, that wasn't allowed either. Supposed to ask permission. I growled at him, he made some smart comment, I ended up popping him one.

There was quite a scuffle, I ended up with a bloody nose and a lump on my head, he ended up with a broken tooth and half his ear bit off and some fine looking scratches down his face that Sharon had left on him when he had me down on my back. We never were sure which one of us got the ear.

We dropped out of that club. Well, they say we were asked, we say we dropped out.

I was reading a men's magazine one day a year or so later, there was a story about some guy who watched his wife get screwed. The idea got me hot, but at the same time it was MY wife, I didn't want anybody else in there but me. Looking was one thing, thinking about it was something else, actually fucking her was another entirely.

Damned idea would not leave my head, I must have read that story 30 times. I even tried to control it, that wasn't working.

Now I suppose some would say I am a wimp, fact is, I am not. The idea of doing swaps with other couples doesn't do anything for me, either. Even the idea of MY wife, MY personal lady getting touched by some other guy just wasn't in the cards for me, I thought.

But she got turned on beyond belief from me suggesting erotic situations, especially flashing. I would try to say it didn't affect me, but the fact is it did. Sharon and I had sessions of sex that I can't describe, those damned fantasies were in there and now would not go away.

I began to wonder how she would react with someone else. Now that I got the idea into my head, I knew damn good and well I was screwing things up but my mind would not allow me to stop.

During lovemaking, I began to describe to Sharon scenes of other men. I even went so far as to change what I did, I even changed my strokes while inside her. I read somewhere of techniques used by Oriental men, I tried those. The changes had the same results with Sharon, she without fail would go nuts.

Our life together was getting more prosperous as my business grew, by the time I was in my 30's we had a new large home and a pool, and grounds that required a caretaker. We had tried for children and it didn't happen, testing showed that Sharon never would. One of those things.

Our life was good, but still, in the background was that need. Call it something else if you will, but it was a need to me. I had a wife that loved me and I had long since ran out of scenarios that would turn her on in the wild way they did at first. The days of huge orgasms had faded to a jaded life of fine sex but normal sex, no real heat to it.

There was one trip we made to Casino, the place had two floors. Sharon had on one of her criss-cross type tops that let her titties peek out the side at anybody who had the right angle. She was very good at getting into the right angle, and she was having fun, knowing it got me all fussed up.

We were on our way up the escalator when I heard a small gasp behind us. I looked around to see a couple below us. The lady had a shocked expression on her face, the guy was staring up the back of Sharon's very short skirt with a huge grin. I realized she was probably sans panties, so when we got to the top, I pulled her aside and reached under there to see.

She not only had no panties on, but she had trimmed her pubes to make herself as visible as possible. Anyone on the escalator below her had a clear view of her snatch. Sharon knew it and liked it, and she knew I liked it to.

We went up and down the escalator a lot that day, at one point we had several guys following us around. Then I noticed that 2 guys had posted themselves at a table just off to the side where folks sat to eat. They got to watch three trips, the ones going up were pretty good, the ones coming down had to be spectacular! Sharon would turn her body, letting one leg spread out a little to improve their view.

We ended up back in our room going at it again, it was almost like the old days.

Still, once back to our usual life, my vocal suggestions to her just didn't do the job, she had heard most of them. Her response was fine, but still...the magic. I wanted the magic. I know now that we all get just a few shots at that, the rest is comfortable and normal. I did not want comfortable and normal.

Sharon had joined a health group, they worked out weekly. I never went, my body was 190# at 22, and it was still 190# at 32. No reason to go.

One day I was at home when she left for her workout, normally I was at one of my several warehouses. Sharon had on a thin leotard, it fit like a second skin and the color quite simply made her look naked. The soft crotch showed clearly her black mass of pubic hair. I looked at her, planning to go out like that. I noticed that all of a sudden I had a boner like I hadn't had in years.

Sharon caught the look on my face, I think she had missed that for quite some time. She didn't make it to her class that day, we rolled around on the carpet like a couple of kids.

That was the day I decided to accept her request and join her weekly classes. Sharon was tickled pink at the idea, she mentioned something about me "getting a bit soft"...There was nothing "soft" about me at all, I was still 190# and I lifted weights, did pushups, all the usual.

But down at the gym they started these exercise routines, they were easy at first. Then they got tougher and tougher, I wasn't about to let a bunch of women and a half dozen over-muscled snot-nosed kids outdo me.

They did.

I ended up gasping for breath as the rest of them went on and on like the damn energizer Bunny. That pissed me off but told me something, so I began to go as regular as I could.

It wasn't long before I could keep up with the class. A big benefit was the eye candy, the gals all wore those thin leotards like Sharon had. I really liked it when they got a good sweat up, some of the things would go almost see through. I never saw so many titties in my life in one place.

There were just a half dozen guys around most of the time. I think if men knew what some of these classes were like, there would be a lot more men in them, for sure. Talk about eye voyeur's paradise!

There was one older gal, her name was Clara. her outfits were the kind that came up tight in the crotch and bare legs. She was skinny with muscles on her muscles, too. When she got sweat soaked her suit seemed to conform to her crotch, she obviously shaved the thing completely because I could often make out the shape of her nubbin.

Clara delighted in teasing the men, but most of them actually paid little attention. Probably homos, who knows? Then there was me, I paid attention. Clara was always wanting me to spot her on the weights, sometimes she would be laid back on the bench with her feet on the floor on each side.

I really liked it when she was doing leg presses one at a time, her pussy would slide back and forth under her tight outfit, a few times a lip would pop out. Once I even caught a glimpse of her clit as the cloth moved, it was pink and wet looking. Not a single hair that I could see on that thing. I had to turn away to hide my bulge, I had on a tight set of shorts too.

Sharon's outfits were pretty much the same, too. Except hers had full legs to the knees most of the time, and while they were light and thin, they covered her.

Then one day she mentioned she needed a new outfit to work out in. Hers had popped a seam, she had sewed it once but it popped out again. She asked me to go with her to help her pick one out.

Yea, sure. Just what I wanted to do, wander around stores and look at women's clothes. I complained that the NASCAR race was on, and even promised to weed the garden, didn't work. She leaned on me until finally I agreed to go.

There was a store just a few miles away that catered to a lot of people into exercise. They had biking outfits and climbing outfits, and all sorts of shorts and tops combos, plus the leotards of course.

I found a couch and a book about fishing and sat down prepared to be bored. Sharon poked around and finally found several outfits, and headed off to the dressing room. She put one on and came out, asked me what I thought. I looked up, went "Uh huh, that's nice" and went back to my book.

She was putting on the 4th outfit and I was checking my wristwatch, starting to get pissed. Hell, I am a guy, I go in, see a shirt, tell them my size and go out the door. I try the fucking thing on at home.

Just then Sharon came out. She had on one of those high in the crotch things, thin and Yellow, the top covered the bottom half of her tits and that was all. If it wasn't for the straps holding the top up her boobs would come bouncing right out of there. The crotch was what got me, it wasn't an inch wide. Her fairly full bush was sticking an inch out each side! I even looked around to see if anyone was watching, no one was.

"I will need to shave to wear this one."

No shit.

Then she reached down and popped the snaps and said, "See, it unsnaps like this." pulling the crotch open.

I sat there with my mouth open. Finally I managed to mention that I didn't think she could stay in that and work out. That got me a mischievious grin and she went back into the cubicle.

Yep, bought that one.

At the next session all the ladies were going "Oh how cute!" while wrinkling up their noses behind her back. The guys just ignored her, except for Steve. I should tell you about Steve. He is one of these guys whose shit don't stink, and he knows everything about everything. He also has arms the size of trash cans. He makes it obvious that he likes the ladies, and most of them would start acting like schoolgirls if he did pay them any attention. I had a feeling without knowing for sure that he was poking Clara from time to time, even though she was married.

Yes, a bit of an asshole, I tolerated him, about it. Plus his arms were damn fucking near as big around as my legs.

Sure enough, Steve seemed to manage to always be in position to help Sharon with the weights. I was watching the situation, Sharon had a lot of her stuff showing. Normally the idea of someone peeking at her would get me going, but I didn't like Steve much.

So I was helping Clara do some presses, trying to keep an eye on what Steve was doing. That is tough to do because if the spotter misses the weight when needed, someone can get hurt. Clara had 110# on her bar, about her limit, too. I could hear Sharon giggling at something but couldn't look over there to see what was going on.

Finally Clara set her bar down and sat up.

"Relax." she smiled at me.

I looked over at Sharon, every time she lifted her 80# weight bar, her tits would roll up and almost out, then slide back into the top. Fucking Steve was standing there with his hands out to catch the bar, but he was staring down her top. I glanced down at her spread legs, the only thing that kept her pussy from looking completely bare was the pair of snaps side by side right in the middle. The seam on one side had rolled upwards and one pussy lip was sticking out in clear view.

I was crabby, confused. Hell, I liked this stuff, now I didn't like it, what the hell was the matter with me?

So of course Sharon and I had a big shouting match that night. I yelled at her for playing up to Steve, she yelled at me for staring at Clara's crotch all the time, accused me of screwing around with her.

Then the bombshell.

She was so furious at me that she shouted, "What the fucking hell difference does it make? I have already fucked him several times!" and she slammed the bedroom door.

I stood there in shock for what seemed like an hour. Finally I went into my downstairs office and slept on my couch.

I left early for my job, didn't wake Sharon or call. I didn't go home that night, either, I took a room at a local hotel. I turned the heat way up, I just couldn't seem to get warm.

By weekend I was recovering from the sting of those words, I decided I would get some revenge.

Yep, pissed off.

I called Clara.

We chatted a bit, then she agreed to meet me "for a drink." We both knew what that meant. I could go into what we chatted about, but it was all drivel leading up to being alone up in my hotel room.

magmaman
magmaman
2,699 Followers
12