Flashing

Story Info
If you flash, things may happen to you.
2.8k words
4.46
42.6k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 04/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

The first time Carly found herself naked in front of her brother's best friend, Rob, was pure chance. She'd been having a shower and had left the bathroom with a towel wrapped around hr just as Rob and her brother, John, were passing. She'd stopped to let them go and the closing bathroom door had snagged her towel without her realising it. When she stepped out into the passageway she stepped right out of the towel and there she was, naked in front of her brother and his friend, with a face as red as a stoplight.

Looking back at the scene, she had to admit to a lot of embarrassment and just a touch of excitement that a man had seen her naked.

The second time was Rob's fault. One hundred and one percent Rob's fault. It had been a similar situation to start with, in that Carly was walking back to her bedroom after a shower, wearing a towel, when John and Rob were coming past the other way. Rob, damn his eyes, had reached over and snagged the towel off her before she even realised what he was doing.

Before she could scream or swear he was politely offering her the towel, saying he'd been worried she was going to drop it again. Her embarrassment had not been helped by John standing there braying like the jackass he was.

Again, Carly would have had to admit to some excitement mixed in with the anger and embarrassment.

The third time was deliberate. Carly wanted to show off her body. One day when Rob was visiting she went and had her shower, including a very careful shave. She deliberately failed to lock the bathroom door. By her estimate, the most probable person to want to use the bathroom would be Rob. Her parents used their en suite and John had been in the bathroom earlier. Carly took her time drying herself. Actually, she had been drying herself for twenty two minutes before Rob walked in and caught her naked. He apologised, of course, but Carly noticed that he took his time leaving, giving her a very comprehensive look before turned away.

This time Carly found that amusement and excitement were the emotions that went through her. Of embarrassment, there was none, just that tingly feeling, knowing that a man had been looking at and appreciating her naked body.

There were several other small incidents where Carly was able to flash Rob, always being apparently taken by surprise, with Rob the one who appeared to be at fault. The little game excited Carly.

The last time Carly went to flash Rob was shortly after her eighteenth birthday. It was deliberate and carefully thought out, but this time things didn't quite go the way Carly planned. Her bedroom door had a defective jamb that her father was always intending to fix, but never quite got around to. The result was such that if you didn't take care to shut the door properly it would sometimes swing open.

Timing it nicely, a towel clad Carly vanished into her bedroom while Rob was approaching. Then as Rob was passing her bedroom that infernal door creaked open, showing Carly standing naked next to the bed with a startled look on her face.

It was at this point that things started to fail to go according to plan. Carly's assumption was that Rob would quickly close the door for her, but that he would also make sure he got a good look at her first.

What happened was that Rob propped in the doorway and took his time looking Carly over, appreciation plain on his face.

Carly blushed, not quite sure how to handle this sort of situation, but being female she followed the old adage, when in doubt, attack.

"Do you mind?" she exclaimed. "Please shut the door."

"Oh, sorry," returned Rob, and to Carly's surprise stepped in and carefully closed the door behind him.

"There. That's better," he told her with a smile.

Carly was now doing the hand dance, trying to hide a lot of feminine pulchritude behind two small hands.

"What do you think you're doing," she demanded. "I meant close it with you on the other side, and you know it."

"True. I did know it, but it seems to me that if you're going to all this trouble to show off your body, the least I can do is take the time to properly appreciate it."

"I don't know what you're talking about," snapped Carly, "and I'd appreciate it if you would leave my room now."

"What I'm talking about is that you seem to flash me every chance you get, so I thought that I'd make it easy for you by coming in and really checking you over."

Rob was laughing at her, Carly knew, and her face was scarlet now with a mixture of anger, excitement, embarrassment and nervousness. She had no idea of what to say to a man while standing naked in front of him.

"Alright, you've had a good look and embarrassed me. Now will you please leave my room?" she asked.

"Hmm. No, I don't think so. Not yet anyway. There are a few things you should know first."

"What sort of things?" asked Carly, puzzled.

"Well for a start, you need to know that your parents have gone out for the day," said Rob.

"I already knew that," pointed out Carly.

"Did you know that John has also gone out for a while and won't be back for an hour?" asked Rob, smiling.

Carly shrugged. "No, but what does that matter?"

Then she stiffened, understanding dawning. She and Rob were alone in the house and he was in her bedroom and she was naked.

"I assume that you also know that you're now eighteen and of a legal age?" continued Rob, his smile seeming to grow even brighter.

Carly was suddenly feeling very apprehensive. Just what was Rob intending to do?

"I discussed you with John the last time you flashed me, you know. I told him then that there were too many incidents for them all to be accidents. Do you know what he told me?"

Mutely, Carly shook her head.

"He said something to the effect that if I was going to bonk you, not to tell him, as he was not interested in your potential sex life. He also told me that if I thought you were flashing me deliberately I should paddle your pretty little backside to teach you a lesson.

Now what do you suggest I do right now?"

"Leave my room. Now!" stated Carly.

"I don't think so," said Rob with a laugh. 'You've been doing this flashing just a bit too much and I think it's time you learnt a little lesson."

Carly tried to back away as Rob moved towards her, but with the bed behind her all she did was find herself suddenly sitting on it.

"What are you going to do?" she whispered, panicky thoughts of suddenly being forced to have sex racing through her mind.

"I gave you a chance to suggest something but you passed it up. It seems you'll just have to find out by my doing it, won't you?"

"I'll scream," suggested Carly.

"Nobody home," replied Rob, with what Carly thought was a truly evil smirk on his face.

"You are a very sexy young woman," Rob told Carly, "but if it's any help to you, I have no intention of ravishing you right now."

Carly found herself both relaxing a little and offended a little. Was he implying she wasn't worth ravishing? Not that she wanted him to, but still.

"So what are you intending to do?" Carly asked again, then recalled the second alternative he had voiced.

"Oh, no," she cried. "You are definitely not spanking me."

"Aren't I?" asked Rob. "How do you propose to stop me?"

Carly stared at him, eyes wide. She was now acutely conscious of her nudity and that Rob was a very large young man. She flinched when he sat on the bed next to her. He might have only had a slight smile on his face, but she just knew he was laughingly hysterically inside, damn him.

Carly found herself unable to decide what to do and therefore quite helpless to resist when Rob put his arm around her waist and drew her across his knee. She lay across his lap, bottom up, just knowing he was going to spank her. It was all so embarrassing and unfair. And no, she decided. It was NOT exciting.

Rob rubbed his hand over Carly's bottom, tracing her curves.

"Move your legs a bit further apart," he told her.

"Why?" asked Carly nervously, then squealed as Rob's hand promptly smacked her bottom.

"Don't ask questions and do as you're told," she was instructed.

Hesitantly Carly let her legs move slightly apart, but squealed and quickly moved them even further apart when another spank landed.

"That's better," said Rob. "I'm sure we'll get along famously as long as you do as you're told."

He lightly rubbed Carly's bottom where the two spanks had landed. Then his hand drifted down, rubbing her inner thighs, moving close to but around her mound, teasing her with his proximity.

Another spank came, bringing a squeak from Carly, and then Rob again soothed her bottom and let his hand wander further afield. That quickly became the pattern; a quick spank and then some teasingly erotic touching, always threatening but never quite closing upon her pussy.

Carly found herself yelping with the spanks and then trying to move herself so that errant hand would finally touch her where she wanted it to. Even though he hadn't laid a single finger on her love mound she could feel heat and moisture coursing through it.

Carly fumed. She was hot and wet and the damned man hadn't even touched her yet. Even the stinging of her bottom was erotic now, but she needed a fuller touch.

Another spank landed, and at the same time a hand slipped under her and squeezed her breast. Carly thought she'd choke for a moment, trying to squeal and gasp at the same time. Instead a strangled cry escaped her, which was greeted by a laugh from that maniac beating her.

Deciding to increase the pressure on Carly, Rob changed where the next spank would land. It came down and slapped along her pussy, causing Carly's first real scream of shock. Rob left his hand there for a moment before slowly dragging it away to continue his relentless massaging of her bottom and inner thighs.

Again Rob adjusted his method of attack. His spanks were fewer and his hand was starting to slide over Carly's mound, squeezing, stroking and kneading. At the same time he was teasing her breasts, squeezing them and rubbing and pinching her nipples.

The first time Rob slipped a finger between Carly's lips and started stroking inside she gave a gasp and lifted her bottom up, pushing hard against the intrusive finger. Very shortly Rob had a pair of fingers in her, probing and stretching.

Carly was writhing against the hands that were tormenting her, wanting more and wanting it now. She had felt movement against her stomach and had largely ignored it, not understanding what was happening. Now it was slowly dawning on her that she was lying across Rob's erection, and she reached down to feel it.

Rob swung Carly up off his lap and sat her on the bed, rising to stand in front of her.

"I trust you've learnt a lesson here?" he said.

Carly stared at him, appalled. He was going to leave her now? Feeling like this? She opened her mouth but couldn't think of anything to say.

"I said earlier that I had no intention of ravishing you then, because I fully intended to spank you. Now, however, the spanking is over, so any ravishing I care to do can start. Why don't you undo my trousers for me?"

Carly swallowed, with a mouth that was suddenly dry. Reaching up she undid Rob's belt and button and slid his zip down. Pulling, she dragged his trousers down to his knees, and then sat staring at the bulge in the front of his underpants. Rob grinned and quickly stripped off his shirt, kicking his trousers loose at the same time.

"Don't start something you can't finish," he told Carly. "Finish undressing me."

Carly glared at him. OK, if that's the way he wanted it. She took hold of the sides of his underpants, dragging them slowly down. She laughed at the way his erection snagged on the waistband and was forced down between his legs until it suddenly snapped free. Looking at the size of what was now waving gently in front of her, Carly suddenly didn't feel like laughing.

Rob placed his hands on Carly's breasts gently pushing, so that Carly lay back on the bed. Slipping his hands under her legs he lifted them and turned her so that she was properly on the bed. Moving her legs apart he knelt between them. Now he pushed her legs even further apart, encouraging her to bend her knees.

It was easy to see Carly was excited and ready for him. Her lips had flowered and spread, waiting for his entrance. He didn't keep her waiting long. He edged between her lips and then drove full length into her, eliciting a short sharp scream as he brushed her hymen aside.

Rob held still for a moment while Carly twisted a little on the spike that nailed her to the bed, adjusting her position until she was slightly more comfortable with it. Carly was breathing hard, a little upset by the stab of pain but a lot more excited by the large hard length that now possessed her.

Satisfied that Carly was ready, Rob pressed softly against her, letting her get used to some movement. Whispering softly to her as he moved, Rob encouraged her to move with him, slowly letting their movements build.

Carly relished the feeling of Rob pressing into her. As far as she was concerned it was all good and he could keep doing it for as long as he liked. She pressed eagerly up to meet him, happy to be learning something new.

She could feel Rob's hands caressing and manipulating her breasts, and little frissons of excitement emanated from them, drifting down to meet those lovely sensations being generated by Rob's erection massaging her.

Carly was breathing harder as they moved faster, gasping with pleasure, wondering vaguely why she hadn't known about this before. Rob was now thrusting harder than ever, and her hips were working overtime as she redoubled her efforts to stay with him. All Carly could feel now were the sensations flooding through her, twisting her nerves tighter and tighter.

Rod thrust hard, enjoying the feel of the nubile young body moving under his, encouraging him to do his best. Or worst. She'd stay with him no matter what he did.

Carly's eyes were closed as she concentrated on what they were doing, not wanting any outside distractions to interfere. She was climbing higher and she just knew that there was a peak ahead where everything would become clear to her.

She was still taken by surprise when she hit that peak and the world seemed to come apart around her. She screamed and bucked, her body convulsing around and cling to Rod's erection.

Rod felt like screaming himself when he felt Carly explode under him. He managed to stifle all but a groan as he came within her, letting her drain him with her enthusiasm.

Relaxing, Rob lay on Carly, still holding her pinned. She was staring up at him with a smile on her face.

"Now you know why it's unwise to flash people," Rob said. "Terrible things can happen when you do that."

"So it seems. I guess I'll have to get dad to repair the door jamb. I wouldn't want the door to open accidentally again, would I?"

Rob grinned at her, but his grin faded fast when she added a few more words.

"I'll explain to him what happened, and I'm sure he'll make it a top priority," Carly murmured.

"Ah, Carly, I don't think your dad would be too impressed if you tell him what happened," Rob tried to explain.

Carly laughed. "Got you," she said.

Rob relaxed again. "OK. You got me. You do realise that this may have been a first but it won't be the last time this happens between us?"

"I suspected as much," said Carly with a laugh. "Are you sure John won't be upset?"

"I don't see how he could have the nerve to be. I know damn well he's only waiting for my sister to turn eighteen before he tries to seduce her."

"Not much seduction required there," thought Carly. "Bethany already has him earmarked and branded, whether he knows it or not."

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers