Flashing and Being Flashed Ch. 06

Story Info
Husband makes wife go to work without underwear.
3.6k words
4.79
9.8k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,388 Followers

The next morning was pretty much normal. We both did our things, her getting ready for work while I took care of lunches and breakfast. We didn't talk a lot during breakfast, both of us clearly upset about the previous evening. When she was about ready to head out the door to work, I stopped her. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her, letting my hands slide down to the hem of her rather short skirt, or at least, short for her. I hiked it up until I could feel her underwear and then pushed it down over her cheeks.

"What the fuck are you doing? I have to leave for work!" she protested as I squatted down and pulled her underwear all the way down her bare legs. I forced her to lift each foot until I had them off her legs and then stood up.

"I think you should know what it's like to think about sex all day," I said, tossing the panties at the kitchen table. I slipped a hand under the front of her dress and gently teased her pussy for a few seconds, holding her against me. "Now, you go to work and when you get home, tell me you didn't think about sex all day," I said after I pulled my fingers from her pussy.

"I can't go to work without underwear!"

"No? Why not?"

"Someone might see!"

"You make it a habit of showing your underwear off to people?"

"Well, no."

"Then no one will know but you."

"I can't go without underwear. I might leave a wet spot on my dress, then everyone would know."

"Guess you'll just have to lift your skirt up so you're not sitting on it then."

"I can't do that!"

"No? Why not? Who's going to see anything? The only one's that'll know are you and your chair. Go on. I dare you to go one day without and tell me you aren't horny when you get home."

"I won't be."

"I'm sure," I answered as I walked towards the bedroom, picking up the panties. "Have a great day!" I called back down the hall. I chuckled to myself as she slammed the door on the way out. I had every intention of making this as difficult as I could. I'd already decided to send her some dick pictures, just to make sure she thinks of sex all day. I stroked myself and got a good, nice hard-on and then took several pictures that I'd send over the course of the day. I might even add another one from work or something if I had a chance. I shaved and dressed for work and headed off.

I wasn't sure what kind of response I was going to get when she got home. I felt like I had no choice but to continue on with my plan and hope that I hadn't made a mistake pushing this too far. But the reality is that I was getting very frustrated and dissatisfied with how our sex life had been and was deteriorating and her recent attempts to embarrass me just seemed to exacerbate the situation. Not only that, now that I had a taste of how things COULD be, I wanted more of it. No, I didn't NEED to have sex with other women, not if my wife would continue to be as sexual as she had been the last few days, but the problem was, she wouldn't even admit that it was all turning her on, let along embrace it.

I took one of the pictures that I'd taken that morning and sent it to her as soon as I got to work, planning on sending the other two later in the morning. I was surprised to get a text back from her just before lunch. Steph and I were sitting in the conference room with a number of folders spread around, going over the details on a couple quotes when my phone buzzed. I pulled it out, wondering who was texting me. "Oh shit," I mumbled as I saw a picture of my wife, her skirt pulled up her thighs and her legs spread. The picture was obviously taken from under her desk, her spread legs showing her bare pussy. It was followed moments later by a text saying That the best you can do? Mister show off? I dare you!

"She dares you to do what?" Steph asked as she looked over my shoulder at my phone.

I quickly flipped my phone over and felt myself start to blush. "Nothing," I answered.

"Oh come on Scott. I'm not blind. I could see what she sent, as well as what you sent her. Pretty damn nice looking too," she said with a grin. "So, what's she daring you to do and more importantly, why?"

"Long story."

"Honey, EVERYTHING is a long story with you. Usually, it's because you did something stupid."

"I did NOT!" I protested.

"Really? You sure you want to stick with that? Why not tell me what you did this time, and I'll tell you if it was stupid or not."

"Steph. Trust me. This is NOT an appropriate conversation for work!"

"Like I care? It's the two of us. We're just friends chatting. What's wrong with that? Besides, I gotta to see a picture of your dick again. Maybe I can even figure out a way to see it in person! And if you say this isn't appropriate, I might just have to slap you."

"You really don't want to know."

"Of course I do! Why else would I ask?" she giggled, sliding her chair even closer to me and reaching a hand into my lap while her leg pressed against mine. "Especially after that picture. I don't suppose I could get you to send it to me?"

"Not likely," I answered feeling my face get red.

"So tell. Come on!"

"Oh fine. Short version. I had sex with my wife in the backyard, and the guy next door saw us and got to ogle her tits. There."

"Uh huh. So much missing from that. How did THAT turn into THIS?"

"She complained that I'm always thinking about sex. And that women don't think that way. So, this morning I set out to MAKE her think about sex. I made her go to work without any underwear on and then I sent her that picture. This is apparently her response. The only problem is, I don't know if she's really wanting a real response or if she's being bitchy about it and challenging me as a way to say I'm an idiot. Given the last few days, I'm not really sure anymore."

Steph chuckled softly, rubbing the inside of my thigh. "Of course she's calling you an idiot. That doesn't mean that walking around without underwear isn't making her horny. I mean, she did pull up her skirt under her desk and take a picture. Is that something she'd normally do?"

"No. But then daring me to jack off in front of a couple of her friends isn't what I would call normal either. She meant to embarrass me and that I wouldn't do it. But when I did, well, all this started, and it's almost taken on a life of its own. I mean, I'm taking her and her best friend to the lake this weekend, and the swimsuits are going to prove to be interesting."

"Interesting how?"

"Well, I complained that she always picks unflattering suits and that she should let me pick. Her friend dared her to wear what I pick as long as it covers her boobs, her crotch and her belly button. She thinks she had a fat stomach. So, I bought the two of them identical suits, except for color."

"And these cover everything?"

"Yeah, but they also have a zipper that goes from the neckline all the way down past her crotch. It opens both ways so I can open the bottom part without having to expose her boobs."

"Oh Lord. I can see what that'll lead to," she laughed. "I might have to get one of those if you take me to the lake. I can just imagine all the fun one could have with a suit like that!"

"Well, I have to wear whatever she picked for me. I haven't seen it yet, but I've been told it's tiny."

"Ohhhhhh. Now I DO want to come!" she said, her hand moving closer to my crotch, her fingers stroking up and down my balls through my slacks.

"Steph. Come on. This is serious! I don't know what the hell to do about this, this, challenge."

"Well, it's pretty obvious to me. She wants to up the game, so to speak. I mean she didn't do that just because she was upset with you. I mean, a woman doesn't pull up her skirt in her office just because she's angry. Even if she doesn't admit it, it's got her sexually stimulated. Now, what she does with your response will be even more interesting."

"My response? How am I supposed to respond to that? I mean, I can't just drop my pants and take a selfie of myself naked in my office."

"Well, you COULD, but with a glass door I wouldn't advise it," she said with a grin. "Though if you did, I'd be happy to take that picture for you."

"I bet you would," I answered as her hand moved even higher, resting now on my lap, her fingers gently stroking the hard-on growing in my pants. "This isn't exactly appropriate, is it?"

"Oh, I would hardly call it appropriate. But fun? Oh yeah. Definitely fun. Now about your response. You could just send her a picture of your bare dick, but if you really want to get her turned on, I think you should send her a little video of you coming."

"That would require quite a bit more time than just a quick picture," I answered her.

"Yeah, it would, wouldn't it," she said with a knowing smile. "But I could help you with it. Maybe speed it up a little with some visual stimulation?"

"Ahhh. I see now," I answered.

"Can't blame a girl for trying, can you?" she grinned.

"No. I can't blame you for trying."

"You have to admit. It would make it happen more quickly, wouldn't it?"

"Oh yeah. It would do that. But my office door is still glass."

"Mine's not. And this one isn't either," she said slipping her hand off my lap. She got up and walked around to the door and flipped the little locking toggle. "This doesn't make you uncomfortable, does it? I mean I wouldn't want to do anything that wasn't completely and totally consensual. No expectations, no entanglements or anything of that sort of course. Just one friend helping out another," she said as she walked slowly back over from the door, hiking her mid thigh length skirt slowly up as she did, exposing the lacy tops of her stockings. She stepped around the conference table and continued to pull her skirt up until she had exposed the small pair of white bikini underwear she had on, her dress almost around her waist. She stopped next to me and hooked her fingers into her panty waistband. "I'll go first if you want. That way you don't have to think I'm a tease or anything," she said a little huskily as she pulled her underwear slowly down. She uncovered a small brown and slightly gray patch of curls on her mound trimmed into a wide triangle, and then continued to pull her underwear down until they were around her thighs. "Your turn," she said softly.

I stared at her pussy as she reached between her legs and gently stroked her protruding inner labia, making it loosen from where it had been pressed tightly to her outer lips. Her fingers dipped in between her lips a few times as she stroked, drawing obvious moisture from within her to wet her lips. "So, you going to join me?"

"Oh. Um. Yeah," I answered awkwardly. I stood up and undid my belt and pants and let them slide to my ankles, then I pushed down my boxers, letting my hard-on spring out into her view.

"Oh, that IS a nice cock," she whispered as she stepped closer. "Do you mind if I touch it?"

"I guess not," I answered honestly, getting more turned on by the moment. She reached out and grasped my dick and gently stroked her hand along it, letting her palm roll all the way over my head before pushing back down again. She reached for my hand and pulled it towards her as she stepped even closer, pushing my fingers between her legs.

"Much better," she whispered as I let my fingers stroke between her lips while she stroked my dick. "Mmmmm. I haven't had a man put his hand between my legs in an awfully long time. Maybe two years now. You don't mind if we play just a little bit? Since we're trying to get you to come, that is."

"No. I don't mind," I answered.

"Good," she said, turning to sit on the edge of the table. She lifted and spread her legs, pushing her underwear down and working one foot out of it with one hand while she pulled me between her legs by my dick, laying my hard shaft against her pussy lips, displacing my fingers. "If you want to, you can rub it on my clit," she coaxed in a whisper.

I rocked my hips, sliding my shaft along her wet lips, her fingers pressing me tightly to her to grind against her clit. I could tell by her hips starting to rock that she was getting well teased, my hard shaft sliding all the way down between her lips. My head dipped between her lips every time I pulled back and she rocked her hips up, teasing it almost to her vaginal entrance.

"Damn that's tempting," I groaned as my head bounced over the entrance to her depths again.

"Do it. I don't mind," she panted. "Just pull out before you come so we can video it."

"I don't think I should be sending a video of me having sex with another woman right now," I breathed.

"You won't be. You'll just send her one of you coming on me, not in me," she said breathlessly. "Besides, you wouldn't want me to get pregnant, would you?"

"Uh, no. That wouldn't be good," I agreed.

"Then just pull out," she whispered as she pressed my head tighter to her pussy so that the next stroke we made, pushed my head down into the entrance of her vagina and then pushed into her. My already lubricated cock slid easily into her, drawing a stifled moan from her lips.

"We shouldn't be doing this," I whispered as I started to stroke in and out of her in long slow strokes.

"No, we shouldn't," she agreed breathlessly. "But please don't stop. You're going to make me come." I reached up to the top of her dress and unbuttoned it all the way down to her stomach and then reached up and pushed her lace bra up over her C cup tits. I let my hands slide inside the dress and cup both soft breasts, grasping her nipples with my thumbs and fingers. "OhmyGod," she moaned louder than I was comfortable with. It didn't take much longer, and I could feel her pussy squeezing and spasming around me as she sat leaned back, her body rigid except for a little tremble of her legs. I continued to stroke as she bit her lower lip to stay quiet and then slowly relaxed back. She reached for my phone, and I gave her the code to let her open it. She opened the camera app and set it to video. "Any time you're ready," she breathed.

"Getting close," I grunted, knowing it was going to be very soon. I pulled my hands from her tits and reached one down to her pussy, grabbing my dick as I pulled out of her. I wrapped my hand around my shaft and pushed forward, stroking my cock in and out of my hand with my hips, like I had been doing inside her. "Here it comes," I grunted moments before I started to come.

She started to video and aimed it at my cock and her pussy just before the first surge of cum lanced out of my head, flying through the air to splatter on her bunched-up skirt. I stood there, grunting and squirting for what felt like half an hour before my dick had nothing left but to drool the remnants of my cum. "Oh my God. Look at that. God that would feel so good pumping into me," she whispered as my dick squirted onto her, covering her mound and curls with cum. She turned the video off and grinned. She sent the short little video to my wife and then typed something before handing me the phone back. I turned it over and read what she sent. Had to get a little help, but then you know how visual guys are. Hope you enjoy thinking about this pumping into you!

"You are soooo damn bad!" I panted as I set the phone aside. "Now what are we going to do about this mess?"

She untangled her underwear from her remaining leg and used it to wipe the cum off her mound and lower stomach before I stepped back and let her stand up. She smoothed her dress down, a number of wet spots showing. She slipped her arms out of her dress and let it hang around her waist as she took her bra off, leaving her naked above her waist for a few moments before she put it back on the right way. "Next time, just take the damn thing all the way off," she said with a grin. "I really won't mind as long as you play with 'em."

"No problem," I chuckled as I pulled my boxers up, still watching her dress, enjoying the view. We finished dressing and sat down to try and finish what we were working on when my phone chimed with my wife's return text.

Okay. That's gonna be hard to beat. Who was with you? Steph?"

"She guessed that one first try. How do you suppose she thought that?" Steph asked me.

"Well, I kinda did tell her you propositioned me," I said with a little shrug.

"I guess I did at that," she said with a soft feminine chuckle. "Hope you don't mind if I do it again some time, though I might have to start carrying condoms in my purse, just in case."

"Haven't had to use one of those in a long time."

"Well, neither have I. At my age, one doesn't expect to have to be protected against getting pregnant, and honestly the chances are pretty remote. But remote is NOT impossible."

"No. It is not," I agreed as we went back to work. A half hour later we finished up and headed to our own offices, leaving the room still smelling like sex. It was slightly after lunch when I got another text from my wife. She was sitting in the front seat of her car, completely naked, her legs spread and her fingers frantically stroking her clit as she climaxed, her body jerking and spasming for long seconds while someone outside the car recorded the video through the window.

You owe Tabitha now. came the text along with the video.

"Damn! That was sexy as hell!" I texted back in appreciation. "Just what do I owe Tabitha?"

One climax, fingers or tongue or both. Oh, did I forget to mention you had to be naked?

"Not surprised at being naked," I answered back, to which I got a smiley face, followed by maybe let her suck your dick too?

"Really? If that's what you want."

that was Tabitha! I didn't say any of that! I got back a moment later.

"Well, still willing if that's what she wants," I answered my wife. "It was worth it!"

Glad you liked. We'll talk about the other.

To say my plan to get my wife to think about sex all day worked, would be an understatement. The only problem was it made ME think about sex all day as well, and by the time I got home I was still horny as hell. Especially after that little video she sent. I don't know how Tabitha convinced her to get naked in the car in the parking lot, if that's where they were, but it turned me on even more than fucking Steph had. I didn't plan on telling her about that part either. Fortunately, when I got home my wife was just as turned on as I was and was waiting in the bedroom for me, naked, spread out on the bed. We had some seriously intense lovemaking, so much so we ended up ordering out for dinner because we kind of fucked our way through dinner time instead of eating. It was the first time in a lot of years that I could remember her requesting sex twice. To my surprise, she wanted to spend the rest of the night naked, including eating the pizza we had delivered, and then went to bed the same way. I was just plain happy with how the day had turned out.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,388 Followers