Flashing Game

Story Info
Mother and son flash and have sex.
3.7k words
4.2
257.1k
134
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Drew and this is the story of what happened to me when I found out I was a freak.

I was 20 years old at the time and I lived at home with my mom. I was going to the local community college and had a regular schedule throughout the week. I would wake up at 6:30 and leave by about 7:45. My mom worked at a diner and we would be getting ready the same time every morning. My mom was an average looking woman except she had very nice breasts. They were very round in shape and were big enough that gravity pulled them downwards a bit. She never dressed especially sexy and I never thought of her in a sexual manner until one morning...

I woke up to my alarm and got out of bed. I was tired from a weekend of drinking with my friends. I usually just slept in some loose basketball shorts and a wife beater. I went to the kitchen to get my breakfast started. My mom was already up and eating her breakfast at the table. I opened the fridge and not being fully awake I just stood there and stared at the shelves.

"Good morning sweetie, how are you doing?"

"I'm good, just a little tired."

"Want me to make you some breakfast?"

"That would be great!" I said with a tired smile.

I sat down and she brought me some coffee and then began cooking up some potato, egg and bacon mixture on the stove. It is one of my favorites for breakfast foods, it was like a breakfast burrito bowl.

As I took a sip of coffee I see my mom shaking the pan back and forth as she mixes up the pan of food. I can't help but notice her breasts are swaying back and forth as she shakes the pan mixing the potatoes and eggs together. I was still tired and not thinking straight and I feel like cock starting to stir. I was so glad I was sitting down because my I knew if I stood up my bulge would be sticking out more than normal. I try to look away and not think about it but then my worst fear came to life. My mom had forgotten to get a plate from the cupboard and she asked me to get one for her.

"Can you grab a plate for me, I don't want this to burn and it's ready."

I couldn't think of any good reason I couldn't perform such a simple task. Especially since she was cooking breakfast for me how could I say no?

"Yeah, no problem." I lied.

I got up and tried to bend forward without looking awkward trying to hide the bulge in front of me. I walked over to the cupboard and brought over to my mom. I held it out and she took it. She had to have seen my bulge when she reached down and took the plate. I knew she did and my heart was racing wondering what she might have thought. Thank god I wasn't fully hard or that would have been majorly embarrassing!

I quickly took the plate of food and slid into my seat to avoid any further embarrassment. I was still somewhat hard when I got up from table to put my dishes in the sink and my cock was slightly moving around as I walked across the kitchen. My mom looked up and smiled at me and told me to have a great day. I thanked her and hurried out of the kitchen.

That night I was brushing my teeth before bed and noticed my cock shaking back and forth under my shorts and started imaging my mom looking at my cock outline. It was really weird but I started getting turned on by the fact that she had seen me. I started getting hard again as I admired my cock underneath my shorts and started imagining my mom looking at me. I soon got really hard. Just thinking of displaying my cock was making me very hard and I rushed to my room and jacked off thinking of showing off my cock again. I came so hard that I knew I had to do it again!

The next morning was the same routine. I got up to find my unsuspecting mom at the table eating breakfast.

"Would you like me to make you breakfast again sweetie?"

I decided to make my own breakfast this morning so I wouldn't be seated and my mom would have a clear view of my bulge.

"No that's ok mom, I got it this morning." I said. "You didn't like my breakfast yesterday?" She said with a frown "No mom it was great I just don't want you to have to wait on me since you have to do it all day at work." "Aww, that's very sweet of you, Drew thank you." She said with a beautiful smile.

I started some food ready and had already planned that I try and make something on the stove so I could shake the pan and my dick so my mother could see. As I thought about my cock shaking in my shorts I could already feel the blood start to flow down there. I was starting to feel a nervous excitement about my cock being on display.

My mom was sitting at the table and had a clear view of me and I could even turn a little to the side so she could see my profile. She was reading the paper while I began cooking and trying to shake my hips as I shook the pan around. It was working very well and my cock wasn't moving so I tried shaking the pan a different way. I must have looked so awkward that my mom thought I didn't know what I was doing and offered to help.

"Here, let me show you an easier way to do that." She offered as she got up from the table.

She came over and started shaking the pan and in turn her sizable breasts began to move back and forth and caught my attention. I started getting hard but I tried to suppress it. I was about half way hard and totally obvious when she put down the pan and told me to try. I picked up the pan and we were both looking down and as I began to shake the pan my cock began to bounce around in my loose shorts. It was so obvious I know she saw but neither of us acknowledged anything but my breakfast. I was so nervous that she would be angry or embarrassed or say something I could hardly concentrate on what I was doing. I stood there in front of my mother shaking the pan and shaking my cock and she stood there for what seemed like forever staring down not saying a word. Was she looking at the pan or my cock? She must have been looking at my cock because we stood there in silence and I put on my show. There's no way she could've missed it and I was thrilled!

I couldn't believe I was shaking my cock like this front of my own mother! I was so excited and so nervous at the same time. It was such an exciting feeling like nothing I've felt before. I could feel myself starting to getting even harder and I started to freak. I had to do something and fast.

"Ok I think I got it mom, thanks!" I said in an almost shakey voice. "Ok sweetie." She said and she smiled and sat back down.

I think she could tell something was up and must have thought I was embarrassed so she went back to sit down and put her face back into the paper. At this point I was fully hard but I was able to somewhat hide my erection with my breakfast plate.

I sat down with my rock hard erection and tried to get my cock back down so I wouldn't freak out my mom when I had to get up again and possibly end my little game. If she said something I knew it was over and wouldn't be able to accidently on purpose flash her. Luckily she finished her breakfast before me and I was able to escape without getting caught with a full hard-on.

After breakfast as I went to take a shower I watched my cock wiggle around in my shorts in the mirror to see what my mom had just witnessed. I was so hard it hurt and I had a huge orgasm is the shower. At this point I was hooked and couldn't wait to do it again!

The next morning I did the same thing. Only this time I decided not to wear any underwear. The head of my cock was very visible now as my shorts were hugging my cock at half mast. It was so thrilling and so wrong and had my heart beating out of my chest. I don't know how I was able to keep my cock from going fully erect this time but I did. I would stand at the stove and wiggle my cock for my mom. I could see out of the corner of my eye she was looking my way with a few glances. Then she started staring. I wanted to see if she was looking at my cock so I turned and smiled at her. She quickly looked up from my dick and smiled back at me! Wow I just caught my mom staring at my cock! I couldn't believe it. This was awesome she must have liked it because she didn't say anything she just looked and smiled. I wanted to take full advantage of showing off with no underwear on. After I finished eating I stood up which put my cock just above table level and I reached my arms up and did a big exaggerated stretch and pushed my hips forward to really press my cock up against my shorts. I was looking up as I stretched so I mom could get a really good look. I peeked down and saw her eyes bug open as she looked at my cock! I took my dishes to the sink and walked away with a full on erection that she may have gotten a peek of. Holy shit this was getting intense. I could not wait to jack off and blew my load almost immediately when I got in the shower.

The next day I walked into the ready to show off my cock without any underwear yet again. I was a little surprised to see my mom wearing a new shirt. It was very tight and showed of some cleavage which she never usually does. Her tits looked great and I almost got caught starting at them.

"Good morning sweetie, how did you sleep?" She asked as she smiled and straightened up in her seat.

She folded her arms on the table and rested her breasts on them. This action really pushed them together and created even more cleavage.

"I slept pretty good mom." I said as I smiled and turned to the fridge.

It was the only thing I could do to stop myself from starting. My cock was already half hard and pushing on my shorts. My mom then stood up and told me she went shopping yesterday after work.

"I got this new shirt for work, I'm hoping it will help get me some more tips. What do you think?"

I turned around and saw that she was wearing no bra and her nipples were very hard. This was totally not normal for my mom, it completely caught me off guard and I had no idea what to say. "Yea mom I'm sure you'll get tips." I said trying not to look at her beautiful tits as she stared into my eyes.

"It better! It's a little more revealing than what I normally wear, I want your honest opinion." She almost demanded as she put her hands on her hips and pushed her chest out waiting for my response.

This was great she wanted me to look at her tits! It all clicked in my mind at that point that me having showing my cock off must have made her feel like she could do the same and I felt very confident about our new situation. I took this opportunity to look directly at her tits to get a good look at tell her what I thought. I started getting hard and did not even care if she saw my full erection at this point. She was willing to wear this and have me look at her then what did I care if I got a boner now? I smiled and just stared for too long with no answer.

"Hey!" She exclaimed and she snapped her fingers to wake me from my trance.

"You will be rolling in tips mom!" I laughed

She got a huge smile and then she looked down and saw my cock straining against my shorts. Her eyes bugged out a little when she saw me.

"Well I guess you weren't lying!" She said as she stared at my hard cock.

"I would never mom. You look great honestly." I smiled

"Thanks son I really appreciate it." She said warmly

I couldn't believe we were just having a normal conversation while my boner was sticking out and she had on a tight shirt with visible nipples. I felt so relaxed instead of nervous now and I enjoyed every minute that morning of walking around with a boner and no fear. I stared at her tits for a long time while I ate and had my biggest orgasm yet in the shower. When I came home that night I had no idea what to expect the next morning. Could I just walk around with a boner all day now?

My basketball shorts were pretty dirty from not wearing underwear and so much precum I was going to sleep in a pair of boxer shorts. As I was about to go to bet my mom yelled down the hall for me to come to her room.

"Her sweetie. I went shopping again I was wondering if you could help me out?" She asked.

"Sure mom what do you need help with?"

"I was wondering if you could help me with these tops I bought, if you could tell me if they are too revealing for work."

"Yea, no problem sounds easy mom. Where are they?"

"I'll be right back."

She went into the master bathroom where I could not see her. I was wondering how many tops she bought and expected her to return with a huge bag full of clothes.

She came out of the bathroom wearing a very tight tube top shirt, no bra and fully erect nipples. My jaw practically dropped to the floor. She walked closer to me as she pulled on it and adjusted her tits under the thin material. Her boobs looked enormous and I just stared at them and she twisted back and forth giving me a full view.

"uhhhh..." was all I could manage and my mouth hung open.

"Too revealing huh?" My mom asked normally as if I couldn't see everything.

"yea maybe for the diner mom." I replied trying to sound normal.

My cock was starting to get hard and tent up my boxers.

"Ok wait right there I have more." She said as she turned around and went back into the bathroom.

I was stunned and I stood there with a boner wondering what was happening. That was obviously too revealing for the diner. I think she just wanted to show off for me!

"How about this one?"

She came out wearing this time a pair of white yoga pants and a half tank top showing her mid drift. The shirt hung free off of her gorgeous melons and her tits were swinging as she walked out. Her yoga pants were so tight I thought I could see a camel toe. I was insanely hard at this point but she was ignoring it as if she really wanted my opinion. "I dunno mom. Maybe if you worked at a hooters it would be ok." I joked and laughed as I took in the sight. "Yea I was thinking of getting a job there!" She confessed.

"Do these pants look ok?" She said looking down at them.

As I looked down at her pants she began adjusting them and pulling them up. I could see her pussy lips very visibly and I couldn't believe it. She wasn't wearing any underwear either! I could also see a faint patch of pussy hair where she had trimmed a small landing strip. I was almost getting dizzy. My mom was teasing the shit outa me right now. As she was fiddling with her pants I could see a wet spot forming. OMG! She was getting wet! As soon as she saw it she jumped as if embarrassed.

"Ok son thanks I need to get to bed now." She rushed me out of her room.

What just happened I thought we were comfortable showing off now? Oh well I had my jack off material for the night and jacked off twice that night.

The next day I did not have class and I slept in pretty late from jerking off so much. I woke up just before my mom got home.

"Hey time to get up, I need your help again." She said outside of my door.

I got up with morning wood and excited to see what she wanted this time. As I got to her room she was wrapped in a towel sitting on the bed.

"I had such a bad day at work and my back is killing me from these heels. Can you rub my back for a while?" She whined.

"Uh yea mom. I can do that." I said somewhat excited to rub my naked mother.

She used to towel to cover herself and layed face down on the bed. I got up on the bed and sat on her thighs so I could rub her back. I pulled the towel down to reveal her back. She gave a little wiggle to help and I bunched it up right above her ass. I was still in my boxers and super hard. I wanted to touch her with my dick so bad. I started rubbing her back and I could see her tits spilling out on her sides. I slowly made my way down her back and her sides until I was gently brushing her tits with my fingers. She did not object so I continued to grab her more and more. Her tits were so soft and I was getting horny as hell.

"Can you get my neck please?" She asked as she pulled her hair to the side.

I took this moment to pull my cock out of the fly of my boxer shorts. At the same time I sat up on my knees and pulled the excess towel down so that about half of her ass was showing. As I reached up to massage her neck I pointed my cock down towards her ass. I was scared but so excited I wanted to poke her with my cock. I could feel her relaxing so I slowing placed my cock on the towel on her ass. I continued massaging her and began to rub my cock up and down the towel on her ass.

Then I decided to go for it. I rubbed forward and slid my cock up onto her skin. It felt amazing. She let out a little moan of approval. I continued rubbing my cock back and forth with increasing pressure. I started to lose control of myself but continued the massage to keep up the charade.

Next I started massage her back and readjusted myself and slid the towel down so it was completely off of her ass. I was sitting on my naked mom with my cock out and massaging her. I started sliding my cock in her ass crack. I massaged her back now and without any subtleties would grab the sides of her tits and then back to massage her back. Tits then back and pushing my cock into her ass crack. Next I started doing very long massage strokes up to her neck while stretching to reach forward I would stab my cock towards her ass. I did this a few times and she started to raise up her hips. As her ass raised up I used my had to push my cock downwards so it would rub on her pussy. I let my cock rub up and down as I still massaged her back in deep strokes up to her neck. I could feel how hot and wet she had become.

Then we both had had enough. She raised her ass and my cock straightened out and slid right into her. We both let out a moan as I entered her. I started pumping and she started moving in rhythm to my thrusts. This felt so good to fuck my mother who had been teasing me. I had only been able to imagine what it was like but now I was actually fucking her. She got up on her hands in knees and I was now fucking her doggy style. I reached down and cupped both her huge tits. "Yes, feel my tits son!" She panted as she used one had to push my hand into her titty. Her tits felt amazing while I squeezed them and felt them shake around as I fucked her. I rubber against her nipples and pinched and pulled on them.

Her nipples felt so hard and big I could tell she loved me playing with them. I continued playing with them as I slid my rock hard cock in and out of her. I couldn't handle it anymore. It was so much better than I had been imagining in the shower each morning.

I was in pure ecstasy and we both yelled out as we had simultaneous orgasms. I could feel my cock pumping cum into her with each thrust going harder and harder. Finally my cock subsided and I pulled out and we layed down. She was on her back and I layed side ways on her with one had on her huge tits and we passed out.