Flee the Terror Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her spell was already starting to weaken, but she just took that as a sign to step things up. She called forth the power from her core, and pushed outward with her Magic once more. Her spell strengthened, and Dar's cock grew stiffer, as she filled his body with arousal. She could sense the blood rushing to his organ, and he gasped as his libido jumped up a few levels. He was definitely horny now.

Dar let out a breath and held her to him, pressing his erection against her. Sheri didn't skip a beat and cast two new spells on his organ. The first was a Phantom Blowjob, which she started by holding out a finger and taking it in her mouth, giving it one long suck, imaging it was his cock. The next was a Handjob Spell, which she remembered from her neighbor's healing trick.

Dar grunted, his cock flexing under the new sensations. He was in no danger of cumming yet, but she knew the pleasure was building. She knew if he ejaculated, it would create a surge of precious Lust Energy, but the boost would be fleeting. She needed him stimulated, but needed the sexual high to last.

With a silent apology, she concentrated once more, using her sexual senses to explore his body. By some unexplainable intuition, she sensed the part of him that controlled his orgasms, picturing it as a bundle of ghostly strings that conducted his body's signals. She wanted to hold off his orgasm. She mentally pushed that thought into the psychic network she could perceive, and she felt the strings shift, knotting together in a strange way. The knot drew tight, and Dar's hips bucked slightly as he felt a jolt in his loins. His orgasm was sealed. She could continue.

She kissed him deeply, pushing him onto his back, and crawling on top of him. She cast a new spell every ten seconds, until five more Phantom Hands and three more Phantom Mouths were working him over.

Dar let out a lustful groan, and his hips bucked under her. As he pressed his hard cock against her through their clothes, she pushed with her Aura once more, casting her commands of arousal straight from her vagina into his cock point blank. Dar let out a shout as his penis surged harder than humanly possible. As the pressure increased, so too, did his sensitivity, and within seconds, the myriad hand and mouth sensations brought him to climax.

Or tried to. Even though it seemed to wobble under pressure, the Orgasm Block held strong. Sheri kissed him deeply again, and rubbed her crotch against his. The motion dragged his pants partway down his hips, and the top half of his cock was exposed. Now only the material of Sheri's skirt and underwear separated them. She pushed with her Aura again, and added three new Phantom Mouths. The tension in his cock flared brilliantly, and he yelped like a kicked puppy as he hit the edge of release once more. Sheri quickly clamped down on the Orgasm Block before it could break.

"I'm sorry," Sheri said between kisses. "I know it hurts. Just hang in there."

"Let me inside you," said Dar. "Please, let me inside."

Sheri swallowed hard. Like Dar, she was a virgin, and this was not how she pictured losing that quality. It's not that Dar wouldn't have been a worthy choice before, but her mother's old, oppressive lessons against sex cut through her lust for a moment, and made her hesitate. She sat up on him, hands on his chest, and paused.

In the moment, she glanced up and saw the window. A shape was moving, a bony silhouette against the darkness. She'd been so caught up in learning and teasing Dar's body, she had almost forgot where they were.

A skeleton poked its head in through the window. A human skeleton. It's eyes softly glowed with a sickly greenish-yellow light. And then another appeared, looking in from side of the broken sill. And then another. And another. Terror threatened to overwhelm her in that moment, and her spells almost shut off.

Then Dar grabbed her and pulled her against him, forcing her head against his shoulder. "Inside..." he gasped.

Sheri ignored the sounds of clattering bones as the skeletons started crawling through the window. She focused entirely on maintaining her aura, and quickly reached down and yanked her skirt and underwear down past her hips, as Dar lifted his butt off the floor and yanked his pants further down. The didn't have time to penetrate. She wasn't wet enough, she wasn't positioned right. Instead she pressed her clitoris against his shaft and pushed one final time with her aura.

Dar yelped again as he edged so hard he saw stars. His Lust Energy flooded into her like a wave and she shuddered in pleasure. Her pussy moistened. But more importantly, she felt her body grow lighter.

She saw something reach for her out of the corner of her eye. She didn't look, but swung her fist wildly to the side. She felt something hard and smooth crack under knuckles. Her hand stung with pain, but she ignored it. She heard another clattering sound as the skeleton she hit staggered back against the others. It was enough time to sit up, slide forward, and slip Dar's steely-hard cock inside her. Just the first few inches, but as soon as she did it, it was like a circuit closing. Energy poured into her in a steady, hot stream. Dar's cock flexed and jerked inside her, trying desperately to cum, but she wouldn't let it. She clamped down hard on the Orgasm Block, pushed a final time with her Aura to keep him right on the edge, and then wrapped the two of them in a new Spell. Like a great hand gently, but firmly cupping them both, the two lifted off the ground.

No time for subtly. She flew for a different opening, a rotted door which they hadn't bother to use. She held out a hand and it broke off its bent hinges. They were out in the open now, exposed for any number of creatures to come after them. She could already hear rustling in the nearby trees.

She flew upwards. Faster than previous attempts, but not fast enough. Even as Dar edged inside her, they seemed to rise only as fast as she herself could run.

"Come on, come on, please!" she hissed. She could already hear a chorus of shrieks as unearthly shapes took wing. She could still hear the skeletons as they stormed out of the broken house below.

Still spasming in his state of high ecstasy, Dar clutched her and pulled her close for another kiss. She could hear his thoughts. Ignore them. Concentrate on him, and going up. She gave in, and slid him fully inside her, surging stimulating energy through his cock, and taking in all the power he could provide.

They rose faster. Faster. Faster. She heard ghastly animal cries. Heard wings beating in the air. Heard the scraping of teeth and snapping of jaws. She felt something rush by her, something sharp cutting in her leg as it missed her torso. She ignored it all. She clutched at Dar and moved on top of him. He grabbed her hips and thrust himself inside her, desperate trying to break her Orgasm Block. He knew climax would risk their ability to fly, but he was too far gone in the storm of pleasure Sheri was drowning him in. He couldn't stop himself. He could only trust Sheri would retain control.

Higher and higher they rose, leaving the shrieking terrors behind. Sheri felt the air grow thin, but somehow, it didn't leave her winded. Was this another power of the Magic? Did its healing effects even compensate for a lack of oxygen. Spurred by this, she pushed higher, even as she gave into the pleasure and allowed herself to climax. Greedily, she thrust her hips on Dar's poor, denied cock. Her spells were getting stronger the higher she went. She stopped trying to increase them, and focused on leveling out the effects so Dar wouldn't be too overwhelmed. As it was, he was thrashing in her grip like a madman, his cock trapped right on the edge of release with no reprieve.

And then suddenly, the darkness stopped. Right where the highest clouds formed in the freezing edges of the sky, the darkness vanished. Sheri's magic surged, and Dar's body locked up as her spells suddenly increased in power ten fold.

The Orgasm Block broke. Dar's orgasm was so forceful, rebounding so much energy into Sheri that she came with him. The two convulsed in the air as though struck by lightning, both knocked unconscious. Lust Energy surged, then quickly started to fade as they fell back to Earth, dipping back into the darkness.

Sheri only just managed to rouse herself as they crossed back into the Terror Zone. Dar was still in his arms, his mind all but fried from the overload of sensations. No! They couldn't have come this far, couldn't have escaped only the fail again!

She pushed her power into him again, forcing his body to respond. He let out a pained groan, but he was helpless to resist her. She tried to jump start the exchange of pleasure again, but the Lust Energy was spent. His cock twitched inside her, it wasn't enough. All that teasing was wasted. She couldn't rebuild it as high as she needed to before they would hit the ground. She felt the Terror Zone's oppressive fear threaten to swallow her again.

She hugged the addled Dar tightly. "I'm sorry," she said. The rushing wind drowned out her words. He wouldn't have heard them anyway. She closed her eyes and pressed her face against his chest.

A few seconds later, something hit them. She waited for the pain of hungry jaws and deadly claws to slice and crush her. Except, after a moment, she realized she wasn't in some monster's deadly grip. She felt like she and Dar were being cradled together in someone's arms. And then she felt herself rising once more.

She opened her eyes to see that she was being held up by a petite Japanese girl with unnaturally red hair. She was dressed in an all-black version of a military uniform. From her back sprouted wings of fire. Sheri realized the girl wasn't actually holding them, either. Phantom arms were holding up herself and Dar both, cradling them together gently. Within a few seconds, they were back over the upper edge of the Terror Zone.

Without being charged with energy, Sheri was now feeling the deadly cold and the lack of air. However, the Japanese girl's flaming wings surged forth and formed a protective, cocoon around all three of them. There was warmth and comfortable pressure, and the air was thin, but breathable enough.

The girl was smiling at her. Sheri stared at her in wonder. "Are... are you an angel?" She whispered. "Are we dead already?"

The girl laughed. When she spoke, she spoke in Japanese. And yet, Sheri felt the words reverberate in her mind, and even though she didn't know the language, she understood what the girl was saying.

"You're alive. We're here to help. I didn't think we'd find any more survivors in this region, but I sensed your energy. Your orgasm was like a giant flare."

Sheri just gawked at her. And then, she felt a great sense of exhaustion hit her. Even with the rejuvenating effects of the Magic, it was all too much. She sagged in the invisible arms, settling against Dar's equally limp body. She looked to him with concern. "Dar... he..."

The girl floated over to her. "We'll fix him up. You, too. Don't worry."

Sheri nodded and closed her eyes. For the first time in days, she managed to sleep without fear.

12