Fleur

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I bottomed out completely in Fleur's cunt, she actually spread her own cheeks and slid a finger down her crack to tease me with the prospect of sodomy. I tried to hold back now, but she didn't let me, squeezing me with her wonderful slit. Her hips moved frantically, as if desperate to claim my cum for herself. She wasn't about to let me pull out or hold off cumming at all. I erupted inside her delicious twat and she laughed as she rose to pick up her beret and put it back on her head. She kept her clothes off, though, as she planted her fine derriere right back on my lap.

"What is so humorous?" I asked my new partner, the first new lover I had since I agreed to date Janine exclusively, well before the marriage.

"Oh, just that I am fertile and you likely got me pregnant, which was at least part of the idea," Fleur confessed, causing me to go pale.

"Shhh ... the damage is done now, and it's not so bad as you think. Pierre might or might not be able to sire any children on me, so he has accepted that it could well be a good thing to have some extra seed in me. That's just one of the reasons to share me, another being that I'm such a naturally lecherous woman and it's hard for any one man to satisfy me. The third being that I'm perfectly happy to see him screw his ex. I find it charming, even.

"It's true love, but not a love that can comfortably cohabitate. He has her for love, me for a fertile young womb who can balance his old sperm and make healthy babies, as well as for an adorable, bratty slut who he can pamper and spoil rotten when I'm not fucking him halfway to the grave. I offer him pleasant ... and pleasurable company. Good conversation, but not nostalgia, sentimentality, things that his ex can provide. We meet different needs, just as you and I can do for each other," Fleur reassured me with kisses to my face.

"You know, a guy could get used to this. Very spoiled with this kind of treatment," I chuckled, now that the issue of her fertility was out of the way.

"See, now that is sad," Fleur told me with more kisses, even as she put my hands back on her booty.

"Why is it sad?" I asked her directly.

"Because you are not already used to it, meaning that your wife might be fucking you, but she isn't spoiling you. You probably go out of your way to treat her well and cherish her. I wager that you bought two tickets and she refused to come. You booked this holiday for her, with her in mind, and she backed out. Why? To be with her paramour. That's the only reason why most women would decline a holiday like this, if they already have plans with a lover. It's fine to have a lover, but it is not fine to deprive your spouse of your company while being at the paramour's beck and call. Husband should never play, what's the phrase, 'second violin,' to the lover," Fleur explained her sadness and sympathy.

"Second fiddle, but I get your point," I told her with kisses.

"Wives should be pampered, but so should husbands, and yes, paramours. Mistresses, too. So, here is my proposal. For the length of this ride, on this train at least, I am your maitresse. Your mistress. Just think of me that way, as I dare say that you've never had a mistress. I will spoil and pamper you, as you do with me. We'll be kind to each other, sweet to each other. When the train ride is over, so is the affair, as the odds of ever meeting again are pretty slim, just like me.

"Whatever happens next in your marriage, you can always think back to that holiday in Europe, with your first and maybe only French mistress. Young French mistress, no less. Married one to boot. That's quite an achievement for an American," she winked as she kissed me very hard on the lips.

"One who let me fuck her bareback, no less," I grinned at that thought.

"Well, I do adore cum! I love it! It's delicious, nutritious, sweet, savory, salty, so full of flavor, substance ... I am a connoisseur of cum! I could lick my fingers several times and not get all of the sticky jizz off them, I dare say. You came a lot! That will certainly help me conceive a child, thank you very much! Don't worry, though, even with the need for conception, I'm still eager to do anal. And oral. Not necessarily in that order, though. Though my bottom is very clean, as you'll see. And sweet. Pierre and several other men ... and women, have told me that my ass is sweet. Delicious! Feel free to eat it all you wish, along with my pussy!" Fleur invited me, even as she worked on getting me hard all over again.

"I have no doubt of that, my cute little Frenchie," I teased her, smacking her booty as I said that.

"You admit that I am cute, oui? Just wait until I've taken every load that I can from you and snuggle up naked in your arms to kiss you in my sleep and wake you up with even more kisses. You're not like many Americans who I've met, by the way. Much nicer you are. Reasonable. Smart. I'm glad that I did not get put on a train with the likes of your clergy that you have in your country. They're most of your national problem, right there. Your clergy.

"They're madmen, at least from what I've seen. No doubt, the husband and wife would both be there, preaching at me, while the husband sneaks peeks at my breasts or butt when he doesn't think that his wife is watching him. It has happened that way ... twice no less!" Fleur related an embarrassing anecdote for me as an American.

"And if she weren't there, he'd have fucked you for sure. And then preached against you later or tried to convert you. That's how these idiots act. Trust me, I know. Janine's minister at her church, which I avoid like the plague, one of our many issues, is a pompous twig. A buffoon and he has no clue. I wouldn't be too shocked if he was her damned lover! She's always volunteering for the church, one stupid thing after another, often at the expense of our time together as a couple. And he's married, too, so that would be double hypocrisy on her part!" I ranted, even as I let her climb aboard my recovering boner to steal another round of sex.

"Does it bother you that I'm naked and you're clothed?" Fleur asked me while we fucked.

"Only in the sense that it doesn't seem very fair. You're taking the risks, while I'm not. Do you like being naked with a clothed man?" I replied, to which she nodded.

"It's vulnerable, intimate, submissive, all of which I love to be. Just because I am intelligent and aggressive doesn't make me dominant. Not dominate, either, which is a verb, not an adjective. I get so fucking annoyed when people mixe those two up. To dominate is what a dominant does. Some people are imbeciles, especially on the internet," Fleur confessed as she straddled me to take me back inside her body at last.

Just then, my phone rang, and I chuckled at the thought of fucking Fleur while speaking to Janine. Sure enough, it was my wife. I wondered what prompted that call, even as I tried not to sound too breathless from Fleur cramming as much of my cock inside her twat as she could get.

"Ah, Mrs. Clark. To what do I owe the pleasure of this ... call?" I groaned as Fleur laughed again, very softly while riding me.

"No need to be so formal, dear. Even if you already know. That would explain why you sound breathless, just as you would while having a revenge fuck," Janine's tone was very surprising, not as jealous as expected, though a little so.

"Know what?" I feigned ignorance.

"Oh, come off it, Mark! You wouldn't go off on that precious vacation by yourself unless on some level you hoped to cheat, and you wouldn't do that unless you at least suspected that I cheated. Which, of course, I have. My staying behind obviously made you suspicious that I cheated. It was a horrible mistake on my part, to say the least, and you left as a message to me that you were onto me. Look, I fucked up, but did you really have to pay me back in kind, break our vows, defile our marriage, wreck our trust... , " Janine ranted before I cut off.

"I didn't betray 'our' vows, Janine. You betrayed yours, and thus released me from mine. I should really thank you for that, by the way. I never liked the 'forsaking all others' part of our marriage. That wasn't nearly my favorite part of the vows at all. I didn't wreck 'our' trust, either. You violated mine. People in glass houses, turnabout is fair play, etc. Don't get mad, get even. Any of these sound familiar to you?

"I don't mind your adultery. It's your hypocrisy that I despise. Trying to keep me in the dark and faithful on the basis of your supposed fidelity, which you breached ... I don't know when, maybe from the outset? Did you ever intend to keep those vows that you asked me to take, or was this your way of laughing at me behind my back, look at the silly cuckold who is faithful while I cheat and chaste when I'm spreading it for half the town?" I read Janine the Riot Act, all the while Fleur rode me like a bronco.

"It was never about that! I wasn't laughing at you, it wasn't to make a cuckold or a laughingstock of you, trust me! Believe me! It was just so that I could ... make sure that you didn't leave me. You know, for a faithful woman ... If you found a new woman, I could lose you to her. That was my fear, Mark. It wasn't spite or anything cruel like that. It was fear, okay? You'd find your flawless second wife in a jiffy if you could be convinced to stray with her! One who didn't have the urge to cheat.

"The rest of it ... it's true. I have been cheating from the outset. It's ... my nymphomania. Which is why I've justified my cheating to myself and why I never told you, for fear that you wouldn't marry me. And why our sex life has never suffered a bit. I'm broken. And I didn't want to lose you. There. That's why I've been jealous, okay? Are you happy now?" Janine broke down crying, unaware that the phone was on speaker function suddenly.

"Told you so!" Fleur spoke up in the background, even as she came all over my cock, her juices soaking me from head to base.

"Who is that? The other woman?" Janine asked through her tears, having thoroughly surprised me.

"That would be her, yes," I said as I thrust deeper inside her, still fucking my young French mistress while I talked to my wife of twenty years, "is Junior even mine? Is Becca?"

"Yes ... as far as I know. I never tested them to see. Becca especially looks like you, though, and you know it. She acts like you in many ways, too. Now ... the one on the way ... sorry, I think that it could be another man's. I was steeling myself for what to do if he or she turned out not to be. If you learned of that, I was sure that we were toast," Janine confessed more.

"Wow ... all these years, and you never really knew me ... and I never really knew you. I was your pimp, not your husband, and I didn't have a fucking clue about it. Face it, honey, our marriage was founded on lies. Hi, I'm Mark Stephen Clark. Apparently, I'm your husband, at least according to the laws of the State of Maine. I also have a French mistress who I just met... , " I introduced myself over the phone to Janine as if we were strangers.

"Hi, I'm Janine Rachel Clark. I'm your wife. I'm a slut, a nymphomaniac, a serial adulteress, a jealous hypocrite, the mother of your children, and madly in love with you! So, now that you know the real me, do we have a second chance, or are my selfishness and your vindictiveness going to destroy us? For the record, yes, you were always my husband, but I ... was married to a stranger ... and so were you," Janine returned the favor, just as I came a second time inside Fleur's warm, wet twat.

"And I am Fleur Masson, the aforementioned French mistress. I am also married to Pierre Masson, whose mistress is his ex-wife, Marine. I can only guess how paramours you have, but I will not judge you for it. I'm a slut, too, myself, but I own the fact, proudly, as it happens. Perhaps I can also help you out as I already began to do by fucking your husband, and yes, I did you a favor there. He's a lot more charitably disposed toward you than he was before, a lot less angry with you, I daresay," Fleur announced her presence, adding, "oh, and he just fucked me again, bareback, cumming inside me twice, the second time while speaking to you."

"Are you trying to get pregnant by him?" Janine screamed.

"Oui, madame. I absolutely am! I want very badly to bear your sweet husband at least one child, though the more I think of it, I should continue the affair, so that the children have the same father, wouldn't you agree? Imagine the family gatherings, madame, with your children and mine meeting and perhaps becoming good friends as well as family, perhaps the two of us gossiping about Mark, you get the idea. Two sluts who share the same man," Fleur waxed very optimistic indeed, though I had my doubts as to such a glowing future.

"What makes you think that possible, when you've ruined my marriage and driven him away! He'll leave me, I know it, now that he has the opportunity ... he will... , " Janine broke down into tears again.

"See, this is what I mean when I say that you never really knew me, babe. If you think that what I'm looking for to replace you is a faithful, prudish, chaste woman, you don't know me at all. I never wanted that. I loved how wild and wanton you were with me. I honestly did! In fact, I don't honestly want rid of you! There's a lot that I love about you, including that kinky, nasty, naughty stuff that we do together. That's not you doing things by yourself, you know.

"What I never liked was your hypocrisy, Janine. Your double standards. Your insistence on my fidelity while you cheat. Your deception. What would drive me away would be those things, not your adultery. It wouldn't drive me to find a virgin or a prude, but a slut who could also share. A slut who wasn't a hypocrite. The very things that you do to try to keep me out of fear would be the very things that would push me away. What sort of man leaves a sharing wife for a jealous one? I'd never understand a man who did that. I wouldn't have minded if you told me upfront that you were a nymphomaniac. We could have agreed on an open marriage based upon mutual sharing and, guess what, we can still do that!" I shocked Janine with my brutal candor.

"But ... what if you then found such a woman, such as Fleur, and left me for her?" Janine objected rather weakly, now very defensive about things.

"Fleur isn't going to leave her husband! Why should she? She has a husband whom she adores, whom she puts first, incidentally, unlike you with this vacation business, and one who accepts her wanton ways, letting her stray as much as she likes, much as he enjoys his ex-wife on the side. Again, why would I leave you for her, when I've built a life with you, if you were willing to share?

"Newsflash, men like me don't leave understanding wives for jealous, prudish ones, as I've said. Especially not slutty, sharing wives, who are that much more enjoyable for their wild ways. That's no slight to Fleur, it's just the reality of people like her and me. We don't leave our wonderful spouses for anyone if no one gives us a good reason," I reassured Janine, getting very impatient by now.

"But you'd marry Fleur if you were both single, given that you're both ... interested in this kind of marriage," Janine countered cleverly.

"Yes, but that's very hypothetical, Janine," I told her bluntly, "Fleur was born around the time that we got married! She's that much younger than me! I would have had a very long wait for her to come of age! I'm glad that I've been a husband and father that long. I just wish that you had been honest with me about your nymphomania, so we could have had an open marriage all this time."

"Oui, madame, I would marry him if we were both single, but we are not! We both have spouses who we cherish, even now as he is wroth with you ... he loves you very much. I can just tell. And yes, I would encourage an open marriage, which I do with you and he! It has worked so beautifully for Pierre and I. So well! Trust me ... it is the best, and it's effectively what you have now, since you know about each other, unless you actually opt for divorce. Do you really want a divorce, Janine? Or would you rather stay married to Mark, if you could, even in an open marriage?" Fleur dared to confront my wife dead-on now with the raw, naked truth.

"Yes ... I just want him to stay with me! That's all this was about! I was afraid to lose him and I still am, now more than ever. Please ... don't leave me!" Janine really astounded me with her latest plea.

"Oh, honey, I'm not gonna leave, as long as we understand each other. No more mind games, lies, deception, double standards, cheating, etc. You can have your lovers, I'll have mine, including Fleur if she really does want to keep it up, she'll have hers, etc. Don't worry about the baby. I'll claim it, just as Pierre apparently will claim mine. He evidently wants to raise mine. I am quite happy to raise this child, at least now that I have the knowledge to make a proper choice.

"You try to pull this cuckolding, double standard crap, though, and I'm gone, baby. G ... O ... N ... E! Period. End of story. Are we clear on this? I will have lovers, you'll have them, too. Period," I insisted, waiting for the inevitable waterworks that Janine was sure to pull when she didn't get her way.

"Well, when you put it that way, it would be better if I didn't have to explain to Junior and Becca about a divorce from Daddy. Also ... I would like to meet Fleur someday and see what the fuss is all about ... and if she's gonna have your babies, she's family now, too. Yes, fear of losing you was my only true reason for not wanting to share you. It sounds silly when you put it that way, and now I don't want to lose you ... but it made a weird kind of sense to me back then. I accept.

"Too late to use that second ticket? I can still con the twins into staying with my folks ... and catch the train at the next stop, right? It didn't end well with Reverend Matheson, in case you wondered. What a jerk! I'm even resigning all posts in his church and leaving it. Effective immediately.

"Don't worry about Fleur. I'll be happy to share your sleeping car with the two of you. I'll catch a red-eye to your next big stop and board it. I think that I owe you that much ... and it isn't polite to rescind an invitation to your own wife, you know. Besides, my baby isn't that far along ... and it could still be yours.

"I know that you like preggo girls and Fleur can see for herself just how horny we make you! What do you say to that demand, now that I've agreed to yours? Think of it. We could give you threesomes like you'd never believe. Did I ever tell you that I'm bi? Reverend Matheson's deputy is a woman. Daphne Matheson, his wife!" Janine offered me.

Fleur had to pick me up off the floor, but she didn't seem to mind.

12