Fleur Ch. 03

Story Info
Fleur enjoys an intimate encounter with her landlady.
2.5k words
4.53
10.3k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Fleur sat in her apartment and rummaged around, trying to find something to read or find something to do. She wasn't successful in those attempts and she was on the verge of becoming bored out of her mind. Fleur wasn't the type of girl who handled boredom well because it was a rarity in her life. The entirety of her life up until now had been a series of challenges and she had risen to them all. Fleur liked excitement, it was one of the defining factors of her personality.

Rarely did Fleur have anything to complain about. After a few months of working at Club Paradisio, all was going well. She had regular customers who stopped in frequently to see her. When she was working, she drew a crowd and men often brought her flowers and gifts. Fleur made it clear from the outset she couldn't be bought - or rented - and those that didn't understand were swiftly turfed. Luckily for her, Anton ran an establishment that rarely attracted men like that. Most of her admirers were gentlemen and not all of them were men.

"Don't neglect your female fan base, Fleur," Mary had told her last weekend. They had just finished an exhaustive four hour sexual marathon. "Women can be very loyal and in the 21st century, they've got almost as much money to spend. Play it up, look how well our girl-girl shows are doing."

That was a sure thing, they were the biggest draw at the club. Mary worked there a few weeks a month and whenever she and Fleur appeared together, both women made out like bandits. They were doing so well together that Anton had raised Fleur's rate for the sessions where she worked with Mary. They were now on an equal footing and the extra pay no longer had to come out of Mary's pocket. There was a magic when Fleur and Mary worked together, a slow heat that rose to a volcanic fury. Fleur now did girl-girl sets with other dancers, but they were never quite as hot as her shower shows with Mary. She knew that there was something between them, something unspoken yet all-too real.

Fleur was living a much happier existence than she would ever have believed possible. She had a nice apartment, a semi-regular boyfriend who didn't want to tie her down and she was earning nice money. She had wisely paid most of her bills in advance and was ahead on her rent. She had put some money in the bank and sent some money to her sister back home. She also had joined a gym and bought herself nice clothes and lingerie, knowing well that her look was what earned her money.

Yes, most days Fleur DeLisle was a very happy young lady.

THIS was not most days.

Anton had kept a careful eye on his contract girl and he decided to have a talk with her. "Fleur, no one is happier than I am that you're devoted to your career. There's no denying you're a big earner, both for yourself and for us. But when was the last time you took a day off?

"I take every Sunday off," Fleur answered.

"That's not enough Fleur and I think you know that," Anton told her. "You probably spend that day shopping and running errands. You don't get out of here until 1 AM. You need to take some time off every so often. You won't be able to become a big star if you're collapsing on stage. I'm insisting you take the next few days off, you can come back for your Saturday shows."

Fleur sighed, but decided to make the best of it. She didn't need to work this week and maybe a bit of time off would be a good thing. She was all prepared to return to work Saturday, but fate had other plans. Steve called her late on Friday night and told her that the club's air conditioning had gone on the fritz. Anton had called someone in to fix it, but they wouldn't be there until early Monday morning. As it was a hot and muggy week, Anton and Dyan had made decision to close and send the girls home with their pay.

Fleur was getting bored sitting around and now she would have 2 more days of it? She was going stir crazy when life gave her a kick. Late Saturday night, her own air conditioner broke down. She opened every window and then she called Shelby. Her landlady assured her that she would get it fixed, but that it would take a few hours. Fleur thought about going somewhere to get out of the heat in her apartment. She might have gone to a movie, but she had seen the few she was interested in and didn't want to walk there in the stifling heat. She thought about calling Steve and then remembered he was going away later with some friends. Fleur thought maybe she would go out and get some ice cream when there was a knock on the door.

"My God, it's like an oven in here," Shelby said as she entered Fleur's apartment. "I forgot just how hot these apartments can be if the air conditioning doesn't work. That's why I went for a top of the line machine, they're more reliable."

"You rented me this apartment with the air conditioner already installed," Fleur said drily.

"So I did, so I did," Shelby chuckled. She grabbed Fleur's hand and yanked her out of the apartment, locking the door behind her with the master key. "Come on kid, your salvation is at hand. I've got some lovely fresh fruit, a nice bottle of wine and my apartment is so cool, you'd swear that you'd be seeing penguins," she said as she took Fleur upstairs to her luxurious apartment. Fleur was always happy to visit her landlady's place because it was a testimony to Shelby's own hard work and ingenuity. Someday, Fleur wanted a place very much like this.

"You're right, this is positively frigid and it feels wonderful," Fleur breathed as they entered the apartment. Her nipples stiffened under her little tank top. She had only been wearing the lightest layer of clothes to ward off the heat, a top and shorts with nothing else. As always, Shelby looked like a million bucks in a pretty blouse, knee-length skirt and heels. She motioned for Fleur to sit down on the couch while she went to get them some wine.

"I came to see you dance the other day," Shelby said as she poured the wine.

"You came to a strip club?" Fleur said in astonishment, accepting the glass of wine as it was handed to her.

"Don't be so surprised, I've been in strip clubs before," Shelby told her. "When I worked in Las Vegas as a showgirl, a few of the girls had been strippers before they moved on to more legitimate work. Sometimes they'd suggest we go and watch other dancers, see how they moved. It was fun. Anyway, I came to one of your shows last week and I was impressed," she said Fleur.

"Thanks Shelby."

"You're very welcome. I could see that you were using some of the moves I taught you but you're incorporated them into your own style," Shelby said. "You had that audience eating out of the palm of your hand. You also looked like you were having a very good time," Shelby added.

"I was," Fleur giggled. "I cannot tell a lie, I am very happy in my work. It's not what I dreamed of doing when I was a little girl, but I've always liked being the center of attention. I'm in my element when I'm on stage," Fleur said honestly.

"You can tell," Shelby said to her friend. "Every person in that room was turned on by you."

"EVERY person?"

"Yes, EVERY person."

Fleur looked at Shelby in surprise. "I had no idea. Shelby, you never told me that you were into girls."

Shelby moved closer to Fleur on the couch. "Okay, so now I'm telling you," she chuckled. "I'm into girls. Seriously, you didn't know? It's not a big secret around the building."

Fleur looked at her friend and shook her head. "Oh, please don't think I'm shocked or offended, I just didn't realize. I don't hear much buzz around the building because I don't socialize much, I'm either at work or I'm sleeping. It doesn't matter to me, you're still my friend and you've done so much for me."

"Well, I hoped that it would matter alittle, Fleur."

"What do you mean?"

"Every time I see you in the halls, you're running off to work and you've got something sexy on. Like last week, you had on this short, leopard-print skirt and matching boots," Shelby grinned. "I always want to invite you over, but like you said, you're either running to work or sleeping. I guess today is my lucky day. I finally got you here," Shelby said with a satisfied tone to her voice.

"I wish you had just knocked on my door and invited me over," Fleur told her. "My Sunday evenings are always free and spending time with a friend sure beats watching `60 Minutes'. Seriously, I'd have come over any time you invited me. I only have a few close friends in this city so far, and only one close girlfriend."

"Well, now you have two," Shelby smiled. "I enjoy your company and you're certainly easy on the eyes. Would you like some more wine? Something to eat?"

"No, I'm not hungry, but the wine is lovely," Fleur smiled. "I'd love more of that, if you don't mind my staying a while longer."

"Of course not, please, stay as long as you like," Shelby answered as she returned with another drink for the pair of them.

"And if I'd like to stay for the night?" Fleur grinned.

Shelby looked at her with her mouth wide open. "You obviously didn't come to see me on one of the days where I do my girl-girl shows," Fleur told her. "Or I'm sure that you would have seen that I also enjoy the company of women."

Shelby closed her mouth and slapped herself on the forehead. "Good grief, do you mean to tell me that all the time you've been living here, we could have been hitting the sheets?"

Fleur shook her head and brushed stray violet curls from her eyes. "No, not precisely. I didn't know that I was into women until a little while ago. An intimate friend opened my eyes and now I love being with women. So far though, she's the only woman I've been with off-stage."

"So, you'd like to make it two?"

Fleur walked over to the taller blonde and kissed her. "Very much. Are we going to stand around talking or are we going to bed?

"Bed."

"Smart choice."

Shelby's bedroom was spectacular with a huge skylight that let in lots of natural light. Her bed was opulent and expensive and every decoration matched, there wasn't one thing out of place. "I learned to like fine things during my marriage," she told Fleur as she turned down the bed. "I saw no reason not to enjoy them after my divorce."

"I never knew you were married, Shel."

"You never asked. You can ask me anything you like -later. Honestly darling, don't you think we're wasting way too much time talking and spending way too little time having sex?" Shelby smiled as she stretched out on the bed. Fleur knew that it had been a while since her friend had been a showgirl but she bet Shelby could have gone right back to it. She decided that since Shelby liked to watch her dance, she'd give her a little show. Unfortunately, as it was hot and humid, she hadn't worn much and it only took a few short spins for her to get naked.

"Sorry, I promise to give you a better show next time," Fleur grinned as she got in bed with the incredible blonde.

"So you're saying there will be a next time?"

"I'm sure that you can count on it," Fleur said as their mouths met in a kiss, then another and then several. "I may be the stripper here, but why have you got your clothes on?"

"Let's remedy that, shall we?" Shelby smiled and removed her clothes. Her lingerie was very appealing to Fleur, as high quality as everything else about Shelby and her home. Nevertheless, it was in the way. She began to make love to Shelby, enjoying the fact that she was with one of the few women she knew who was taller than she was. The leggy ex-Rockette twisted and moved in time with Fleur, their bodies tangled around one another. Shelby had been with more women, but Fleur's desires for the blonde were allowing her to keep up. Their time together was growing hotter by the moment. Fleur's perfect, delicate breasts pressed against Shelby's. Their nipples kissed and Fleur remembered a move that Mary had taught her. It was called "tribbing" and she ground her pussy against Shelby's. Her friend sure seemed to like that and they were able to continue kissing while heating up more with each passing minute.

Shelby had a strength that astounded Fleur and she flipped the exotic dancer on her back. Shelby rained kisses down on Fleur's body and made her cum with the same kind of intensity she had felt with Mary. It was becoming obvious to Fleur that she really enjoyed women. She wasn't sure if it was all women she liked or if the experience possessed by Mary and now, Shelby, was a deciding factor. With a giggle, she turned the table on Shelby and flipped her over and began to eat her pussy. Two lesbian experiences and both were exciting. Fleur decided that she'd have to do more investigating and find out more about her sexuality. As she watched Shelby thrashing about the bed and her arms flailing all about, she doubted very much if her landlady would mind helping with her research.

Fleur and Shelby spent a good amount of time in bed that night, Fleur found herself turned inside out by her voracious landlady. Fleur's kinkiness was strong inside of her but Shelby had appetites that matched any man Fleur had ever known. She was a true sexual diva and Fleur found herself cumming in amounts she had never thought possible. The only thing that Fleur found herself missing was cock - and Shelby had the remedy for that, a large strap-on which she wielded like a pro. Fleur knew it wasn't quite the same thing, but her body responded with orgasms anyway and it would do in a pinch. Now she had experienced the bodies of two women, different in so many delicious ways. Did she dare to bring the two of them together for an evening of lesbian three-way sex?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers