Fleur Ch. 04

Story Info
Fleur has a tryst with a talented, handsome photographer.
4.1k words
4.45
10.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers

Fleur DeLisle was feeling an unfamiliar emotion.

She was nervous. She couldn't recall ever feeling quite this way in all of her life. It verged on a near-fear and she wasn't quite sure how she should handle it.

Her life, up to this point, had been a series of adventures and challenges. Fleur had met all of them head on and she had triumphed. Very little blocked her success because Fleur was not a young woman who was afraid to take a risk or risks. She was the kind of girl who did most anything she had to do so that she could make a success of her life and achieve her goals. Yet despite all of that, she was afraid of her latest challenge and was feeling butterflies for the first time in memory.

Fleur tried to distract herself. She had been content with one look for too long, so she went to her stylist and changed her hair. Her locks had been growing for months and were now almost to her delicious and saucyderriere so she had Alana cut them to the middle of her back. Then again, continuing to be her own unique self, she had her friend dye them a cotton candy pink. After that, she went shopping for a bit of lingerie that would suit her "candy" theme. As always, Fleur intended that her shows continue to be provocative and delight her fans of both sexes. Now she was even getting requests from women for private shows and dances. Sometimes she accommodated the women, enjoying the power her nude body held over these women. Several of her admirers tipped her nicely and many claimed that they were "straight and had never before felt this way". Fleur nodded with an understanding smile. Only until recently had she thought herself straight. It wasn't true and it wasn't true for her female fans either. Why did they strive so hard to deny something that was so true?

"You look great" was the comment she heard from Dyan, Steve and from Anton. To a one, all of them admired her new look and noticed the ensemble she had put together for her new show. Fleur could not help but notice the fact once she and Dyan had buried the hatchet; Anton's wife was becoming comfortable in her presence. She knew little about the older woman, although she did notice Dyan's looks from time to time. Had Dyan ever been with a woman? Did she desire them at all, Fleur in particular? Would Fleur herself ever be so bold as to make the first move and lure Dyan into her bed? The idea did give her a vicarious little thrill and she promised to give it some further thought.

Contemplating the seduction of another woman gave Fleur erotic tingles. So far, Mary had seduced her and with Shelby, it had been mutual. Were she to make Dyan into her lover, it would be the first instance of Fleur being the aggressor. She had come so far and was proud of her progress. She wanted to continue on in her role as a sexual explorer.

So why was she being so timid when it came to achieving something she wanted, namely, having both Mary and Shelby in her bed at the same time? It was foolish, really. She knew that they would both adore each other and look incredible having sex. It would be a visual panorama and something Fleur would have etched in her brain for a long time to come. Yet it continued to give her pause and it took her some time to realize just why the idea caused her so much angst.

For the first time in her life, Fleur was afraid that she might not be able to keep up. That once she got into bed with the two alluring vixens, her own sexual abilities might come up wanting.

Fleur knew on one hand, she was being ridiculous. No one had ever left her bed unsatisfied. Sex came as natural to her as breathing and she reveled in it. Were she the type of person to use labels, she might well have called herself a nymphomaniac. If offered Dom Perignon or sex, Fleur would have chosen sex every time. Aside from her pursuit of fame and fortune, sex topped the list.

Still, when it came to girl-girl games, Fleur was a sophomore. One who would likely quickly leap the queue to the senior class, but still on the learning curve. Mary and Shelby were big-league players. Fleur decided that she needed a little more confidence before she let herself go for broke. She and Shelby were still sleeping together - when they slept - and Mary also was part of her life. Everything would happen when the time was right.

With her birthday fast approaching (her 19th although she still added a year to appease her employers) Fleur knew she had to continue on with her plans to establish herself. She was earning a nice living at Club Paradisio and she had made new friends. Her life was devoid of drama and if she needed a solid fuck, she had Steve waiting in the wings. He was the kind of fuckbuddy a girl like Fleur needed, solid and reliable and willing to let her call the shots. If Steve was her choice of lover for the night, Fleur always insured that he went home on wobbly legs.

Fleur knew that she had to arrange some more things to allow her career to progress. Steve was always willing to let her pick his brain, so she went to him to do just that.

Steve smiled happily when he saw Fleur approaching the DJ booth. He hoped that she was going to ask him to hook up tonight. He missed her all the time they didn't spend together. His hopes were raised when she took his face in her hands and planted a sensual kiss on his lips. No one knew how to kiss quite the way that Fleur did.

"I need some publicity shots taken," Fleur said softly as she dashed Steve's hopes for a liaison into the ground. "Do you know anyone that you might be willing to recommend who won't cost me an arm and a leg?"

Steve's mind had been flitting about, filled with images of what he and Fleur might have gotten up to that evening. Now that he realized that likely was not going to happen, he grounded himself in reality. "Ido know someone Fleur, but he is expensive," Steve told his sometimes-girlfriend. "However, I'm going to be totally honest - he's worth every penny that you will have to spend. What you have to ask yourself is, am I worth the investment? I certainly think that you are."

Fleur cocked her head to one side and took in Steve's words. Giving it some thought, she weighed them carefully and decided that he was right. She was worth the investment. She could afford to spend a bit of her own cash to further her career. She was ahead on her rent and if she needed to dip into her savings, a few of her more risqué shows would likely allow her to earn the funds back. She pressed Steve for more details.

"Okay hon, as long as you understand that this is likely going to cost you," Steve continued. "The guy's name is Julian Savage and he is very exclusive, top of the line. He shoots only the best models, but he gets results. His studio is very chi-chi and he can bring out the best in a model. He probably won't see you if you cold call, but Anton knows him and I can refer you. Want me to set it up?"

Fleur could see in Steve's eyes that he had been anticipating something else happening, yet he was still willing to do her this enormous favor. How could she say no? She nodded and gave him a second kiss, a promissory note for something wonderful yet to come. He deserved it because he was one of the good guys in this world. The right promotional photos would go a long way towards making her the name she intended to be.

"Set it up," Fleur told Steve, the determination coming through in her voice. "I'll pay his fee, you make a good point. It's an investment in my future."

"I'm sure Anton would be willing to front you the money or I can lend you what you need," Steve offered. Fleur shook her head, waves of cotton candy hair bobbing gently.

"No, no, that's fine, I can figure it out," Fleur told Steve. She didn't want to be beholden to Steve or his stepfather any more than she had to. It was an issue to her that she do as much as she could on her own. She would not be like her mother; Fleur intended to make a success of herself on her own merits and on her own terms. Steve nodded and went to make the phone call. She knew that he wanted to help and he was doing that by making the call. Beyond that, it was her play all the way. Still, she knew she owed Steve some small gesture of gratitude for his support. Once she figured out what she could give him for his encouraging ideas, things would be happier for all involved.

Steve wasn't even five minutes on the telephone. "It's all arranged, you're to be at his studio in two days at 10 AM," the young DJ told her. "I made sure that it was a day when you're not appearing here. You can be well rested and put together whatever outfits you want to be photographed in."

Fleur spent the rest of that day and the following day in contemplation of just such thoughts. How did she want to present herself? Her on-stage persona varied from show to show, including the erotic tableaus she performed with Mary. She wanted her professional portfolio to reflect her versatility and her sexual persona. She assumed that Julian - would he want to be calledMister Savage or by his first name? - would have his own ideas. Fleur wrote down a few concepts and prepared herself for the big day. She hoped that when all was said and done, she would have photographs that would reflect the sexual variety she projected with each show.

Fleur double checked and then, she triple checked the address that Steve had written down for her. She hadn't recognized the address when she got it, but she sure recognized the building, as it was one of the most prestigious in town. Rents did not come cheap at King Towers and Julian Savage had one of the top floor apartments. As Fleur rode up the elevator to his studio, her butterflies were turning into a stampede of rhinos. As Fleur always did when she was nervous about something she couldn't deal with, she found a way to deal with it - she faked a sense of bravado she did not truly feel. She put on a professional mask just the way that she did when she was onstage and when she got off the elevator, she was calm and tranquil, ready for anything.

A lovely blonde opened the large doors and ushered Fleur into the apartment that doubled as a studio. Fleur felt her nerves jolt, but let the ice water in her veins keep her calm. She looked around and saw that each piece of furniture or brick-a-brack in the room was carefully chosen. The room was filled with natural sunlight and was immaculate. Fleur sensed this was going to be costly, yet worth every penny. The long-haired blonde was saying something and Fleur had missed it. She forced her mind to come back to the here and now.

"I'm Suzanne, Julian's girlfriend and his stylist and makeup artist," the blonde beauty said as Fleur honed in on her voice. "Julian doesn't often accept new models, but Anton has sent us several beauties and they've all worked out wonderfully. Julian will work wonders with you, your look is unique and you're exceptionally beautiful."

"Thank you, I'm looking forward to a rewarding shoot," Fleur said, letting Suzanne's gentile manner add to her confidence. The blonde was only a few years older than Fleur herself and a stunning, natural beauty. Fleur felt as if Suzanne herself could easily have modeled and had a strong suspicion that she had indeed done so. There was simply no way that any photographer worth his salt would let someone like Suzanne escape his lens.

Suzanne brought Fleur a cup of coffee and several of Julian's portfolios to peruse. Fleur had come prepared with some ideas of her own, but would gladly have deferred to Julian. Upon seeing his work, she knew that her funds would be well invested. Each photo showcased the model to the height of perfection. All were masterfully styled and articulated and the girls were sexy and arousing. Fleur found herself curious about Julian, the man. Was he attractive and did he possess a naughty mind as did Fleur herself? She knew that she couldn't very well seduce him with his girlfriend in the studio, but a few of the other dancers had told her they allowed themselves to fantasize onstage or when being photographed. It "transformed" their look, Mary had told her as much.

Julian Savage appeared precisely at the appointed time and Fleur felt weak in the knees. There weren't many men who possessed instant charisma, Anton was one such man and now, Julian was another. His hair was dark, with gray temples and he had a van Dyke beard. He was wearing a dark blazer that could not conceal a terrific build. All her thoughts of being nervous vanished once again, because there was a merry twinkle in Julian's eyes as he smiled at her. He greeted Suzanne with a kiss and then turned his attentions to his newest client. "It's a pleasure to meet you," Julian said to Fleur as he took her hands in his own. She felt like a china doll in his strong hands, this was not a man to whom hard work was unknown. "Steve said I had to photograph you and he's right, I owe him a steak. You're unique and lovely and we're going to make magic together this afternoon."

Every utterance from Julian's lips instilled Fleur with more confidence. She made only one slip, as Suzanne began to style her makeup and hair, Fleur referred to Julian as "Mr. Savage". He smiled and shook his head. "That's my father," he told Fleur as he observed her with a keen eye. "You're paying me, so to you; I'm Julian or even Jules."

"He likes you," Suzanne whispered in her ear. "He doesn't let too many people call him Jules." She leaned in close and actually nipped Suzanne's earlobe. "I like you, too. I think the pictures are going to be exceptional and I can't wait to see them. I'm sure that they will inspire some naughty little fantasies that will make me cum buckets."

Fleur was very attracted to the slender blonde and asked why she wasn't staying. "I never do," she explained. "When Julian is creating, he has to be alone to find his inspiration. I always leave after I finish with the models, but when I return, he's - shall we say - inspired in another fashion," Suzanne laughed. "In fact, there are times where a model inspires him so much that I can't walk straight the next day."

Fleur now found her curiosity piqued. She wondered what the talented photographer was like in bed and whether or not he was hung. She thought about his cock and how nice it would feel to have him fuck her. Of course, that wouldn't happen because he was involved with Suzanne and Fleur didn't poach another woman's lover. She would have to content herself with the fantasies and hope that they showed through in the photographs. She knew that she would think of Suzanne as well and wonder what she looked like in rapture as she was being fucked by Julian.

Her session with Julian was truly inspired. She brought some of her own ideas and he listened and added some of his own. She wanted to do a Dominatrix-themed shoot and Julian had the wardrobe for that. She did a set as a clown from "Pagliacci" and was able to use her own wild hair in that. Julian wanted to do a glamourous, boudoir-themed set to show how versatile Fleur could be and he outfitted her with a gorgeous, auburn-haired wig. Fleur's only problem throughout their afternoon was keeping things strictly business. Although Julian didn't flirt with her even once throughout the process, she still would have liked to fuck him. She knew the next time that she had a fantasy on stage; it would be about screwing the attractive, debonair photographer. For fun, she might even add Suzanne into the mix.

It was nearing dinner time when they finished for the day. Suzanne still had not returned and Fleur was famished. She was ready to leave and find a nice diner and consume a few more calories than she normally would have when out of the blue, Julian asked her "So, would you be interested in going to bed with me now?"

All her hunger vanished in that instant. She had to give him credit, he had brass ones! "You certainly don't mince words, but aren't you and Suzanne kind of an item?"

"Suzanne is always telling me that the one skill I don't possess is tact," Julian smiled. "To answer your question, yes, we are involved, but we have `outs' - if one of us finds someone we find interesting, we're allowed to approach that person without fear of recrimination. What is odd in this case is the fact that both Suzanne and myself found you alluring - that has never happened before. She deferred to me first because it's my studio."

Fleur thought it over for a few minutes. Suzanne had made her intentions clear and paid Fleur a compliment by voicing her own desires. Therefore, she had no real reason to doubt that Julian's words were anything less than truthful. "Yes," she answered after thinking it over for a few minutes longer. "I think going to bed with you would be a wonderful experience for the both of us." Her well-chosen words made it very clear to the suave photographer that she intended to make sure he did not walk away with anything less than a memorable afternoon.

Julian offered up the suggestion that she choose some sexy piece of lingerie from the wardrobe that he kept on hand for the various models he shot. He showed her where his bedroom was located and told her to take her time. A part of Fleur hoped that Suzanne might return early and that she could cross the threesome from her list, while another part wanted Julian all to herself. That part won out and she found a white lace teddy and matching heels to go with it. On legs that felt heavy, she crossed the floor to Julian's bedroom and opened the door.

Julian was in bed, wearing a silk kimono and looking wonderful. She crossed the room and he stood up and took her in his arms. With her heels, they were about the same height. Their first few kisses were tentative but once Julian got a clear signal Fleur was truly receptive to his ardor, he intensified them. Fleur began to kiss back with her soft lips and agile tongue, feeling her nipples harden under lace of the teddy. Julian was a wonderful kisser and for a brief moment, she felt as if she might collapse. His strong arms held her up as he led her in a docile trance to the spacious bed. Julian pulled the blankets to one side as they both slid inside. Fleur was on top of him and she parted the kimono to touch his very masculine body. He was as solid as any athlete and had the faintest traces of a tan. Fleur let herself explore for a while before going anywhere near his cock. She wasn't at all surprised to find he was nicely endowed. Somehow, that just seemed to fit with the entire package that was Julian. She took the time to explore his cock with her eyes and with her hands before she made any other moves. Julian was a beautiful man and deserving of her unashamed admiration. Once she had enjoyed the visuals enough, she took his cock into her soft mouth and began to lick and suck. A loud "ahhh" from her new lover was a clear sign that her efforts were not going unappreciated. Her mouth did its best work on his turgid shaft and when Fleur was finished; his erect shaft was a firm testimony to the work she had just put in.

With a wordless signal from Julian, Fleur swung her body around so that they were facing away from each other. He moved the gusset of the teddy to one side and his mouth began to work on her pussy. Julian proved to be as masterful at lovemaking as he was behind the camera. Fleur's head and body arched back a bit as an orgasm struck her like a tidal wave. In only a matter of minutes, this incredible specimen of manhood had managed to make her climax. Now Fleur was anxious for him to fuck her, although she didn't want to rush it. She would take as many orgasms as he was willing to provide for her. She also planned to dish out a few of her own.

Fleur didn't pay attention to the time as they explored each other. Why bother? Her business for the day was concluded and her hunger for food had now been replaced with a need for sexual gratification. She wanted her time with Julian to be a tumultuous, passionate melding that both of them would not soon forget. When his cock finally surrendered to her sucking lips, she swallowed him in entirety - then she set about getting him erect again, "lickety-split", she thought with a wicked chuckle. Once Julian was 100% ready for action, Fleur disposed of the lacy lingerie and displayed the entirety of her beauty.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers
12