Flight to Tomar Three Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
curious2c
curious2c
2,514 Followers

I still wasn't used to the touch of another person on my body. Knowing what had happened with Kelly and was going to happen with Jennifer shortly caused me to blush a bit. Probably not as much as I should or could have, but then, a quite a bit of blood was somewhere else at that particular time.

"Uh... Jennifer, do you want to go to my quarters now?"

She looked up at me, suddenly frozen to stillness. I saw her lips trying to form words, but nothing was coming out. I smiled gently and taking her hand, I held it in mine.

"Jennifer? Are you okay?"

"Oh... uh... yeah. I'm okay. Just... nervous."

'Hey Jennifer, if you don't want to go with him I'll sure take your place."

Kelly's eyes were teasing but her hand was still on my thigh and it had moved up enough that I felt her fingertips on my balls. She wanted me some more, and I knew that she may have some issues by the time it was her turn again.

"NO... I'll do my part. It's just... well, I've never done this... I mean... I want to but what will mom and dad say when they find out? My God... real sex? I mean... really."

"Jennifer, honey, don't worry about mom and dad baby. Trust me. You'll love what Jim does with you and you'll never worry about things like that again. I know it."

Kelly was smiling and she'd taken her hands away from me to cradle Jennifer's face. I saw true understanding and perhaps love in Kelly's eyes. She was almost like a disciple for me now it seemed. If we'd been a cult, I'd made it to some kind of guru status in Kelly's eyes at least.

"Jim, will you take me now? Before I change my mind?"

I stood, taking Jennifer's hand in mine. The walk to my quarters was short, and by the time we were inside with the door closed I could see that Jennifer was bothered by something.

"Okay Jennifer... what's up?"

"This is my entire fault. I've got you shoved into servicing us all and now I'm not even certain I want to do this. I can't believe that we're here to have real sex."

"The Captain wasn't kidding Jennifer. You won't be forced to do anything if you don't want to. I want you to know that. If you just want to lay with me on the bunk and stay dressed, that will be fine with me."

"But... what about later? What about when I get horny again? I mean... I'm horny right now beyond belief, but if I don't... if we don't now... Oh Jesus... how did I ever get this all started anyway? What was I thinking?"

"Hey... I'll let you in on a secret... the Captain already had plans covering this. She would have started it even if you hadn't said anything. I think she wanted this to come from the crew first, and you just happened to be the unlucky one that couldn't take it at that particular moment."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Look Jennifer, I won't lie to you. I do want to be with you sexually. You're an attractive woman that I've had thoughts about for a long time now. I won't force you and I won't try to manipulate you. In this instance, I will wait for you to decide. It's up to you."

"I need it."

"Do you want it bad enough though?"

"I want to try to do it. Jim, if I suddenly changed my mind... I mean... if we started and then I thought I couldn't go through with it... would you stop?"

"It would be difficult for me, but yes... I will stop if you ever decide you don't want to do something."

"What about afterwards? Does real sex cause people to attach or bond with each other?"

"I suppose so. In some ways, yes. I won't lie to you. It is a very intimate and sharing thing to do. Giving yourself to another person is like opening yourself up to them fully and completely. In that regard, in that sharing, one can, and often does, give parts of themselves to each other that goes deeper than Bot sex."

"Is that a bad thing Jim?"

"No. Not really. Matter of fact, it can be a very good thing, as long as both parties are okay with it."

"So, when we do this, when we have real sex, afterwards I'll have feelings... for you and you for me?"

"I don't know Jennifer. I know that Kelly seemed to get some serious feelings for me after our first time. I have some for her now that I didn't before too. In the end, yes, we may have stronger feelings for each other. We won't know until we're there though."

"This is going to be harder than I thought."

"You don't have to do this Jennifer."

"You don't understand, I have to do this. This was all my idea to begin with."

"I told you that the Captain already had plans for this."

"BUT I WAS THE ONE THAT STARTED IT ALL."

I took her in my arms and hugged her. She had tears running down her face and I could see some sort of pain deep inside her that tore at my heartstrings. Jennifer was really bothered by this.

With my nose in her hair, smelling her clean scent, I closed my eyes and just hugged her tightly. Her shuddering cries stop and soon she was silent and still. Her first move a few minutes later surprised me totally.

I felt her hand drift onto my thigh and begin to slip up towards my cock. Just as I thought she'd quit, she kept it moving up. Up, up and up some more until her fingers were brushing my shaft. I was hard as a rock by this point and unsure what to expect.

I figured that I'd have a severe case of blue balls if she changed her mind, but I'd said I'd quit whenever she wanted me to, so I would keep my word. I was pretty sure that if Jennifer stopped, I'd be able to get Kelly to take care of me.

"Does it get bigger than this?"

So softly she said it I almost didn't hear her.

"Yes. A little bit. The suit tends to hold it down a tad. Once the suits off though, it will grow a little bit longer and perhaps a bit fatter. Kelly seemed to enjoy it."

"Did she feel any pain?"

"I don't think so. Not that I could tell. I was as careful as I could be with her, just like I'll be with you if you decide to do this."

"Did she really lick and suck it?"

"Yes."

"Did you really stick this in her... you know... back there... in her... ass?"

"Yes."

"She liked that?"

"Yes. She wanted it a second time and would have gone for more if we'd had time I think."

"The Bots won't do anal. I'm not sure why, but they won't. I... I tried to get mine to do that for me once. It just ignored me. I even tried a direct command and it directly refused. Since the walls are so thin on this tub, I didn't press much after that."

"You wanted anal sex?"

"I thought I did. I think I still do. I know my finger inside me back there feels good sometimes."

"Kelly seemed to enjoy it, that's for sure."

"SO... you'll be gentle with me... right?"

"Yes. If you want gentle, I'll be as gentle as I can be. If you want more forceful, I'll do that too. I'm trying to help you Jennifer, that's all. It's all up to you. If you want, I'll try to be and do whatever I can to make it good for you as I can."


Her hand closed around my shaft through my body suit. Her face turned up to mine and she attacked me. Her lips jammed onto mine as her tongue shoved in between my lips. I was surprised by the suddenness of her change of heart. I was careful to follow her lead, letting her set the pace.

She pulled my body suit down my shoulders and then standing in front of me, she pulled it completely off. Hers followed right away. I was taken with her beauty. While her breast weren't as large as Kelly's were, I saw that they stood up and out proudly, needing no support at all.

Mia started her usual interruption.

"Taylor, James... Johnson, Jennifer...Elevated heart rates... Taylor, James, wife two, protocol six two six?"

"Yes Mia, wife two, protocol six two six"

"Standing by."

This was so much better than what I'd dealt with all the years before.

Jennifer's nipples were hard as rocks and I saw her shaved pussy was bare as a baby's butt. She slipped onto my lap, a leg on either side of me, my cock lying between us, trapped by her pussy lips.

I felt the wetness on my shaft and knew that she was very hot right then. Humping on my shaft, she snapped her hips back and forth, letting my shaft glide between her hot wet lips, but not enter her pussy.

"Suck my tits. Please Jim. Lick and suck my nipples."

I bent a little and taking both of her breasts in my hands; I held them to my mouth. One nipple at a time, I sucked and licked. One breast at a time brought gasps and moans from her.

She was holding me by the shoulders as she slid around on my shaft. Just as I thought my cock might go off with all the rubbing action she was doing, she stopped. Looking into my eyes, one of her hands went between us, grasping my cock. Rising up enough to clear, she held my cock up and out, while slowly lowering her body back down.

I felt her pussy lips spreading, resisting that large intruder at first. She moaned, and as she did my cock head broke through the resistance and the rest of my shaft followed. Jennifer moaned loudly as she let her self go slack. I could feel her bald pussy on the base of my cock. She was all the way down on me and holding still.

I went back to pleasing her nipples while she got used to the intruder deep within her body. Glancing up into her eyes I noticed she was just staring at me. Her look was something I'd seen in only one other person in my life and that had just happened in the last sleep cycle.

"What?"

"You feel so large inside me. Hot... hard... and deep."

"Are you okay with that?"

"More than okay. I love it. Now what do I do?"

"Well, you can start moving up and down or back and forth. That lets my 'hot, hard and deep' shaft move in and out of you. Your clit will rub on my pubic bone as you take me inside, and then it will float in the air as you pull away."

'Duh... that's basic physics. I mean, is this how you and Kelly were doing it all last sleep cycle?"

"Oh. No. Actually, she never sat on me like this. I like what you're doing by the way. It's different and I like the close contact with you too."

"How'd Kelly and you do it then?"

"She laid back after we pleasured each other with our mouths and tongues. After I got her off with my mouth and fingers, I move up and we did it with her laying on her back. Later she was on all fours and we did it in her ass. After that we did it spooned up to each other too."

"She was on all fours when you did her ass?"

"The first time. The second time she got on her back while I was on my back and then she slid up on top of me and we did it that way."

"She took you twice in each of her holes?"

"Yeah. I guess so. I'd have to think back but I think twice in each... yeah."

"When you cum, what did she do with your sperm?"

"Which time?"

"Well, did she ever take it into her mouth?"

"Yep. Three times. Twice from oral sex and once she pulled away from me while I was in her pussy and she took my load orally then too."

"What's it taste like?"

"She said salty and a bit sweet. Not sure really."

Jennifer started to rock her hips, her pussy sliding along my shaft, taking it all the way in and then almost all the way out. Just as I thought my cock would clear her pussy and be outside, she'd reverse directions and take me all the way back in.

Slow movements on her part made for a very satisfying way to do this. It seemed that my cock was always moving in her one way or the other. My hands were still on her breasts and when I could, I'd take one or the other of her nipples into my mouth and suck on them.

"I want to change positions. Can we do that?"

"Yes. What do you want to move to?"

"I want to be on top of you, sitting up."

"Okay."

I just grabbed her around her waist and moved us both up onto my bunk. Once we were pretty much centered on it, I laid back and let her sit there on top. She put her hands on my chest and started to wildly move her hips up and down. She was rocking her hips, not moving her upper body at all. I could feel her tight pussy grasping my shaft as it sucked me in on the down stroke and reluctantly let me go on the up stroke.

I leaned forward and took one of her hanging breasts into my mouth. This caused Jennifer to moan loudly.

"Yes. Oh Yessss. Suck my tit. Yes... feels sooo gooood. Yes. You're so hard. So deep. Filling me... full."

"You're hot and wet baby. So tight too. My cock feels huge inside you. I'm going to cum soon. Damn Jenny, you feel so damn good."

"YES... cum inside me. I want to feel your cum shooting into my pussy. Fuck me Jim... Fuck me hard. HARDER. Yes... All the way. YESSSS."

"Come on Jenny. I want you to cum with me. Come on baby. Just a little more... a little bit...more... yessss... like that. Cum for me baby."

Her body was shuddering as her orgasm overtook her. I felt her pussy lock up around my shaft and she plunged down hard onto my cock, holding her body still on it. I sucked on her nipple while my hands went around her butt cheeks.

I'd started to fuck her from underneath now, and as I did her orgasm seemed to redouble itself. She collapsed onto my chest, holding me tightly. I kept up fucking into her tight pussy until she went limp in my arms. Just as I started to quit, my orgasm came on and I rammed up into her pussy fairly hard.

As I did, Jennifer suddenly went off again and started another orgasm. This time she screamed, and for an instant I thought I'd hurt her somehow. I saw she was okay though when she started babbling.

"So good. So damn good. Oh fuck... I love it. You're so deep inside me... so hard. So FUCKING HARD. Oh yes... cumming again... cumming... yesssssss."

I let her grind to a halt before moving again. I wanted to be sure she was all right. As she laid on top of me, I put my arms around her, holding her gently. I stroked her hair, and then kissed the top of her head.

Her arms were still around my body as she turned her head to face me.

"Wow. That was good. Better than I thought it would be. Kelly was right. Real sex is real good."

"For me, a large part of real sex being so good is that my partner seems to enjoy it so much too."

"Oh yeah... that's right too. Damn, your cock feels so huge inside me. Filled me right up. I love how it feels inside me too. So hot and hard. Damn... I'm glad I did this now. What else can we do? I mean, can you fuck me again somehow? I mean... will it stay hard or do we have to wait a long time for it to recover?"

"Well, I notice that it's still hard inside you. Probably because it's been a long time since it's had real pussy and all, so I'd bet we could do something else now too."

"Can I..."

She blushed.

"Can you what?"

"I'm wondering if you'd let me kiss you?"

I took her head in my hands and kissed her. Our tongues met and soon we were hot and heavy into kissing each other. She broke away suddenly and began to move down my body.

"I meant can I kiss you down there? Will that help to keep you up stiff and hard?"

"Oh. Yeah. Every little bit helps."

"Good. I plan on more than a little bit so let's see what happens next okay?"

Soon Jennifer's hot lips were around my shaft and she was sucking to her hearts content. I tried to get her to turn around so I could return the favor, but she shook her head no.

"I owe you this Jim. I'm the one that got you into this, so I owe you. By the way, thank you so much for sharing with us. We all appreciate it, though two of us really know what we appreciate you for now."

"I'm sure the others will soon learn. I want to do that for you too though. I like doing that."

"Really? You want to do that to me?"

"Yes. It's a large part of real sex you know?"

"Well, if you insist."

Saying that, she turned her body around and soon I had her bald and very wet pussy over my face. I moved up and began to lick her pussy lips, enjoying how she moved as I slipped my tongue into her slit.

Her lips had returned to my shaft and I soon felt her lips touching my cock at its' base. She was deep throating me, taking me all the way. I'd never had that done before... and I wondered where Jennifer had learned to do that? I wasn't sure if the Bots could be that life like or not.

We got each other off orally and then rested. I held her in my arms, while we talked softly. Later, she wanted to try anal sex, and she did the same thing that Kelly had done the sleep cycle before. Jennifer jumped up and ran through the ship to her quarters to get the lube.

I heard women cat calling and laughing as she made her way there and back again. Evidently this was going to be a right of passage for real sex for the crew. I was bemused knowing that each one in turn would be doing that and I briefly wondered what the First Officer or Captain would do when it was their turn?

Jennifer came in, breathless. As she laughed, her breasts gently swayed to and fro. I was taken with her beauty. Kelly had a body to die for, yes, but in many ways Kelly's body was a bit too hard-toned. Jennifer still seemed to have what I could only call baby fat on hers. It filled out the sharp edges very nicely and made her all the more attractive.

"So, how do we do this? What do I need to do?"

"Well, Kelly was on all fours in front of me the first time. She put some lube inside her bottom and then lubed up my cock. I opened her up by fingering her back there for a bit, and then we moved to the next step."

"The next step? Oh... you mean, after you opened her up with your fingers, you put your cock back there?"

"Yeah."

She crawled up onto the bunk and got on all fours. Instead of one finger, she lubed up two and stuck them in her rear passage. After a bit of adding lube and fingering she took my cock in hand and lubed it up, sucking on me a bit before doing so.

"You know, I liked the taste of your sperm by the way. Kelly is right. It's salty sweet, and tastes much better than the Bots cream does. Later, I want to suck you off again. Will that be acceptable Jim?"

"Oh yeah, as long as I can suck you too."

"I'd like that. Your tongue and lips feel so hot and nasty when you're down there. I loved it. I think I'm ready for you to open me up dear."

Once again I was hearing terms of endearment. I wasn't sure where this would lead, but I knew that the Captain and I would have to talk about this soon. The last thing we needed was infighting or lovers quarrels.

I'd not thought about this before, and I should have. Minx Six had ended up with a sharp division in the crew over this, only back then there had been an even split of males to females for the most part.

It had nearly come to mutiny before things settled out. Everyone on the Minx Six had gone to Class seven too. Well, with the sole exception of me. I'd managed to slip out of that due to the fact I was 'command' at the time of rescue.

I pushed two lubed fingers into Jennifer's very tight ass. With the lube already inside her, it felt snug and smoothly slippery. It didn't take me as long to work up to three fingers with Jennifer either.

After a short sundering of her opening, I moved my cock into position.

"Are you ready Jennifer?"

"I think so. Go easy please? I mean... do whatever you did with Kelly."

"How about I put the head in and then you go ahead and push back to take what you're comfortable with? That way you're in control, and you'll know when you need to stop before I would anyway."

"Okay. That sounds even better. I'm ready if you are."

"Here goes."

My cock was there and it was a matter of a slight push and the head was inside. Already the heat from her tight little orifice was causing me to build up to orgasm. I felt like a teenager in some respects due to the quickness of my being there.

Jennifer put her head down for a second, and then she started to push back onto my cock. She stopped one time. At about half way in, she hesitated for a bit, letting my cock widen her up back there. I felt her muscles relax a bit and then slowly yet surely, she pushed her butt all the way back until my cock was completely buried in her ass.

curious2c
curious2c
2,514 Followers