Flip or Flop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers

"I was wondering if...would you...like to flip another house with me?"

Renee's mouth opened wide and she made a nasty face before making a very loud "Rrrrr!" noise at him before saying, "That's not exactly what I was hoping to hear, but if it means I can be near you every day then yes, I would love to flip another house with you."

She put her arms back around him and said, "I'll go anywhere or do anything to be with you, Scott Moore. I've never this happy in all my life."

"Nor have I," he said as he kissed her again. This second, much longer kiss was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. "Great timing," he said as he broke off the kiss.

"It's our realtor," he said as he answered it.

"Uh-huh. Okay. Full price? Really? Yes, definitely. We'll take it. Oh, wait. Let me ask my partner."

He'd had it on speaker phone so she heard it all and nodded as she kissed him during the silence. "She says 'yes' too, so write it up, okay?"

"Wow. He had two offers in that short amount of time. Maybe we should hold off and see it we can drive up the price," he said.

"How about we sell it for the asking price and go find another house to flip?"

"How about you let me take you to dinner tonight?" he countered.

Renee said she needed to go home and freshen up and asked him to stop by around 5 o'clock to pick her up which gave Scott the time he needed to take care of some things.

At 6pm, the were on the 27th floor of the Hines Charlotte Plaza hotel in Bentley's French-American cuisine restaurant. "This place looks very expensive," she told him.

"It's the best place in town and worth every penny for a memorable first date with the most beautiful woman on earth."

"You mean a reasonably attractive woman who's over 35, right?"

"I didn't stutter," he said with mock indignation. "I said exactly what I meant and meant exactly what I said. He stopped her and looked at her very seriously before saying, "You know, I've never asked just how old you are. Maybe I should find out before this gets any more serious. You know, so I can run like hell just in case."

"Don't tease me about that. I'm sensitive enough about it without you mocking me," she said with what sounded like genuine sadness.

"Hey, I don't care how old you are. I love you and nothing can change that."

"I'm 36," she told him. "Want to run now?"

He put his arms around her right there in the restaurant and said, "Not a chance. Are you sure you want to get involved with a kid like me?"

She put her hand on his face and said, "Whenever we're together I feel like this little girl who's being taught by a wiser, older man. So unless there's a mirror around to remind me of the truth, I always feel like I'm the younger of the two of us." He went to speak and she stopped him. "And I want you to know you make me feel safe and secure and...loved. I'm the lucky one here, okay? I just never dreamed you'd have even the slightest interest in me. And if I ever feel insecure, just know it's because I'll always be aware that younger, more beautiful women will be looking at you and wondering how in the hell that old woman is with him."

He smiled and said, "There are a lot of women younger than you, but none of them are more beautiful. Whether or not you believe me is up to you, but that is the God's-honest truth, Renee. You are absolutely gorgeous and I am stone-cold in love with you."

He saw her blinking away tears again and said, "Okay, enough of that—for now. Time to eat and celebrate our house getting a full-price offer on the first day!"

He ordered champagne and Renee said, "A glass of white wine would be fine, Scott. I don't need you to spend money on me to impress me. You do that all by yourself."

"So material things don't impress you?" he asked making sure he understood correctly.

"I enjoy nice things and I do want to look good for you, but I don't need a lot to be happy. I just need someone to love me."

"Well, you have that now, but I'm going to want to give you the best of everything and not just my love."

"That's sweet, but it really isn't necessary," she said unable to stop smiling.

"So maybe I should take this back," he said as he reached into his suit jacket and pulled out a small, blue box.

Several people were already staring as Renee's hands began trembling again as they covered her mouth. Scott stood up then knelt before her on one knee and said, "I know I just told you how much I love you, but we've both been love with each other for quite a while. We enjoy every minute we spend together and we agree on virtually everything. Renee, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?"

There were several, "Ahhs!" from the women who were watching and a couple of them were mouthing, "Say yes!" to her.

She began nodding furiously and said, "Yes! Yes, I will marry you!"

He took her hand and slid the big diamond solitaire ring on her finger then stood up, bent down, and kissed her. "I love you, honey."

"I love you, too, sweetheart," she said through her tears as she kissed him back.

He pulled his chair around next to her and put his arm around her and kept it there the remainder of the evening. When they were finished he said, "Shall we?"

On the way back to her house Scott looked over and said, "I have an idea. Tell me what you think."

"Okay," she said as she held his hand in hers.

"Nick wants your house, right?" She nodded. "Well, I don't want to live in the same house were he and you...you know...so why not let him have it? Let him buy you out and I'll sell my house, too."

"And were would we live then? In an apartment?"

"Nope." Renee looked at him and just raised her eyebrows. "In our house."

"Our house?" she asked him.

"Yep. The one we're not gonna sell. The one we'll live in together where we'll start our new life together." She didn't say anything so he took his eyes off the road long enough to look over at her. "Again?" he said with feigned disbelief.

"I can't help it. This morning I thought I'd never see you again and tonight I'm engaged to you and agreeing to move into our new home with you."

"So is that your way of saying 'yes' to my second proposal of the day?"

"Yes...yes that's my way of saying 'yes' to you. Like I could ever say 'no' to the man I love."

He looked over and raised and lowered his eyebrows several times real fast. "Are you saying you could never say 'no' to me?"

Using his turn of phrase she said, "I didn't stutter, did I?"

"Hmmm. Because I was going to ask you to spend the night with me in our bed at our new home and by spending the night I meant..."

"Oh, I know exactly what you mean and yes, the answer to that is also 'yes.' In fact, you'll find that when it comes to matters of the heart...or more specifically the bedroom...I'll have a very hard time saying anything but 'yes' to you."

"Oh, really?" he said.

"Really," she said matter of factly.

"That's good because as it turns out, every time I'm around you, I have a um...very hard time myself."

Renee giggled for the first time since he'd met her. "I see," she said taking an exaggerated look between his legs. "I believe I may have to take a long...um...hard look at that when we get home. You know, to our house."

"And our bed," he added.

"Yes, to our bed."

They didn't speak the rest of the way home. They just held hands in silence and let the tension grow.

Scott hit the garage door opener and drove straight inside before closing it. He went around and opened her door and helped her out. She thanked him as he closed it then opened the door leading into the house.

He took her hand as they made their was to the bedroom. "Is okay to admit I'm nervous?" she asked him.

"As long as it has nothing to do with being uncertain about saying 'yes' to my proposal."

"I am 100% sure about that. It's just that it's been about a year since...you know."

"I had no idea things were that bad," he told her.

"Just the thought of him touching me was..." She stopped and said, "I'd rather not talk about that right now."

"Done," he told her. As they walked into to the bedroom he used the dimmer switch to avoid blinding them and said, "I told you I'd just gotten out of a relationship when I met you at the airport."

"Um...are you gonna tell me how many different women you've been with since then because if you are..."

He took her hand and turned her toward himself and said, "If you'd let me finish..." He smiled and she smiled back.

"Sorry. Go ahead," she said putting her arms around him. "I promise to try and not be a jealous wife."

"Even though it took me a while to know how I felt about you, I lost interest in dating anyone else from the first day we started in on this flip. So while it hasn't been a year for me, it's been several months."

"Oh, well, I should probably tell you I thought I was going to burn up my favorite vibrator fantasizing about this night. You know, just in case you were wondering."

He kissed her and said, "That's funny. I haven't um...taken things into my own hands more than a half dozen times since I started having sex with women, but I was thinking I might have callouses on my left hand this last couple of months from fantasizing about this night."

"Mmmm. Well, say goodbye to Miss Rosie, okay?" she said as she slid off his suit coat and removed his tie. She began unbuttoning his shirt and had him standing his boxers in less than a minute.

"You don't mess around, do you?" he said as she pulled those down, too.

"Not when I see what I want," she told him. She moaned softly when she saw him for the first and looked up at him as she said, "And I see exactly what I want."

She pushed him over to the bed then pushed him back. She laid next to him and took him into her hand and said, "Mmmm. You feel so good to me."

Scott groaned loudly and said, "That feels so amazing!"

"Oh, I'm gonna show you amazing, honey. Just give me a minute, okay?" She lowered her head and kissed his chest and kissed him all the way down to the place where she wanted to stop. She took him in her hand and said, "Wow. Lucky me!" as she saw he was not only long but thick, too. "I can't wait to have you inside me," she whispered as she raised up then lowered her head down onto his rock-hard shaft. She parted her lips and let him slide inside. Renee moaned as Scott groaned and reached for the back of her head.

"Just like that, honey," he told her as she took him deep. She sucked him as hard as she could using her jaw muscles, lips, and tongue to pleasure him on each stroke up and down. "Fuck!" he whimpered.

She cradled his balls with her free hand while holding his cock with the other working it as she slurped and sucked. "You feel so good in my mouth," she told him as she came up for air.

"My, God. You are so incredibly beautiful," he said as he watched her display her talents. "God, I love you!" he told her. "Come here," he said.

She let him pop out of her mouth then did as she was told. He helped her off with the sweater then unzipped her dress and helped her wriggle out of it. He lifted off her slip then unhooked her bra exposing two perfectly round, very soft C-cup breasts. He laid her down then lowered his mouth onto the left side and took her fully into his mouth. He used his tongue and lips to pleasure her by pinching the areola and her nipple inside his mouth.

Renee hissed with pleasure as he continued doing so while pinching and rolling her other nipple in his hand. "Oh, that feels really good!" she moaned. She ran her hand through his thick dark hair and said, "You are so handsome," as he moved his mouth to the other side and rolled the other nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Oooo!" she cried softly. "And very talented, too."

He kissed her several times before heading south. "Had I known you'd be this up close and personal, I'd have shaved down there for you," she said as he positioned himself between her legs. "Do you like a pretty, bald pussy?" she asked him.

"Bald or otherwise as long as it's yours," he told her.

"Mmmm. Good answer," she said sweetly as he entered her with his tongue. "Oh, God..." she cried. "Oh...that feels so...good!"

He spent a lot of time on her clit, pleasuring her and driving her crazy as he brought close to the edge then suddenly stopped. She tried to push his face closer each time he stopped but she had no chance. He was too strong and she was left to beg. "That's so mean!" she whined after the third time. "I want to cum so bad for you!" she whimpered just before he flicked out his tongue and went back to work. Renee hissed loudly again gasping as he pushed hard using the width of his tongue to stroke her swollen nub with as much of it as he could. This time, when he knew she got close, he pulled back but replaced his tongue with his fingertip and did exactly what she needed him to do to send her into orbit.

Her body tensed and her back arched. She drove her pussy into his finger as she grabbed for anything she could hold onto as she screamed, "Oh...fuck!!" Her body shook and trembled for several seconds before calming back down.

She was breathing hard and began pulling on him. "I need you, honey. Now! Please???"

He lifted himself up and held himself above her. He kissed her as she reached for him and said, "Get inside me. Please. Please get inside my pussy." She let him know exactly where the sweetest of sweet spots was then let go and wrapped her arms around him.

He pushed slowly and found that she was slippery as hell from her own wetness. The tip popped inside her and Renee moaned loudly. "Oh...yesss!!" she cried. "Deeper, honey. Deeper...please! Oh, my God you feel good!"

Not sure how much she could take how quickly, he rocked back and forth inching his way inside her loving the way she was enjoying it. "Oh...God..." she moaned. "That is one very big cock!"

He was all the way inside and Renee was purring loudly letting him know she was fine. He pulled back and heard her gasp and say, "Oh, yes!!" as he drove it slowly back home. "Just like that, honey!" she cried. "Ooooo! Yes!! Oh...I love it!"

He increased the speed and felt her squeeze him hard as he began fucking her in earnest. "Oh, yeah!" she cried out. "Fuck me just like that. That feels so good, honey!"

Scott drilled her hard and deep and Renee begged for more. "Harder! God, yes! Oh, yes! Fuck me harder!!"

Moore hammered until he knew his balls were about explode. "You ready?" he grunted.

"Yes! Oh, God...yes!! Fuck me!! Make me cum again. Make me cum...hard!!"

She screamed out loud as she came the second time and Moore filled her with every drop of cum his balls could squeeze out. Renee's legs were wrapped around his and her nails were deep in his back as he fired off the last salvo.

He propped himself above her using his forearms which were on either side of her pretty face. She pulled him to her as hard as she could and said, "I am so in love with you."

He brushed the hair out of her eyes and said, "I love you, too, Renee. More than I can say." He kissed her and said, "If I believed in God I'd thank him for leading me to you. But since I don't, I'll just accept my good fortune and promise to love you all my life."

"Will you also always make love to me all of your life?"

"You have my word," he told her smiling. "In fact, I think someone is ready for a second go-'round."

She felt him growing inside her again and said, "I never thought I'd meet someone I could love so much." He began stroking her again and she smiled and told him, "Or be young enough to be this ready this often. Talk about hitting the jackpot!"

The both laughed and held each other as he fucked her hard a second time putting her on her knees where she loved to be.

When they were done, they showered together for the first time and made love once more before falling asleep in each other's arms.

After yet one more go at it and another quick shower the following morning, Renee said, "We have some phone calls to make today."

"Indeed we do," he agreed.

"I'll talk to Nick if you'll call the realtor."

"Deal," he said.

That evening, as they had dinner together in their place for the first time, the home was there's and Nick had jumped at the chance to buy Renee out and move back in. "He thinks he won," she told him. "He has no idea I'm the lottery winner here. I told him he could have it if he'd stop contesting the divorce and he agreed."

Three months later, the divorce was final and Scott married Renee at his parents' home a month after that.

They found another house to flip together followed by another and another until they ended up starting a company of their own. They had no idea how happy the couple on the real Flip or Flop were, but Scott and Renee were both happier than they'd ever been in their lives. So happy in fact, they decided to share their love with another human being and the following year Nicole Ann Moore was born to two parents with more than enough love to spare.

komrad1156
komrad1156
3,802 Followers