Flirt

Story Info
Young woman is a natural flirt.
1.6k words
3.75
49.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

Michelle was a natural flirt. Not that there was anything wrong with that. Mind you, her husband, Nate, didn't necessarily agree. He was of a jealous disposition, always pushing himself between Marie and anyone she might be talking to.

I don't think he had any real cause for his jealousy. He was just a trifle insecure and took it out on Michelle. Several times I'd heard him ranting at her for just smiling at someone. As far as I was concerned I just thought, what the hell? She was of a naturally friendly and vivacious personality. You can't blame someone for being like that. Most people want to be.

I knew them both well. When Michelle flirted with me I would flirt right back, and the hell with what Nate thought. His insecurities were not my fault or my problem and I was damned if I was going to modify my behaviour just to let him demonstrate his superiority.

As you may guess, Nate and I don't really get on too well together. I wouldn't go out of my way to do him a bad turn, but neither would I want to go out of my way to do him a good turn.

I finally decided that I'd had enough when Nate tried to slug me one day. I was down the street and I bumped into Michelle coming out of a shop. Literally. I almost knocked her flying. If I hadn't caught her arm to help her maintain her balance she'd have gone down.

That's when Nate came barrelling up. I was still holding Michelle's arm and she was smiling her thanks and Nate came charging over and tried to hang one on me. I dodged and promptly hid behind Michelle. Cowardly, possibly, but I saw no benefits in getting into a brawl with Nate and there were a lot of potential downsides. So I let Michelle handle him, which she did, very volubly.

My chance at a little revenge came a few weeks later. Nate and Michelle were having a bit of a party and I was invited. Probably reluctantly on Nate's part, but I was invited. I rolled up, handed Michelle a present (it was her birthday), and joined the company, just socializing.

Nate and Michelle seemed to be the only two not drinking. Michelle had a glass of wine in her hand which she would occasionally sip, but it seemed to me that the one glass lasted a long time. I figured that she was taking care to be on her best behaviour. Nate wasn't drinking because he was too busy following Michelle around, making sure she didn't talk to anyone for too long. Actually, he was drinking, but only soft drink, a coke. Me, I also left the alcohol alone, but I had ulterior purposes.

The party started winding up and people were departing. Nate finally sat down in an easy chair, looking a little tired. I wasn't surprised to see him nod off. I was still there when Michelle came back from seeing off the last of the other guests.

"Last one," she said, smiling at me.

I smiled back. She was remarkably easy on the eye. She was currently wearing a short skirt and a nice lacy blouse that buttoned up the front. The top two buttons were undone, showing a hint of nice cleavage and a hint of a lacy bra.

"Indeed," I murmured. "All alone at last."

She laughed, flicking a glance towards Nate, making sure he wasn't listening. While she was glancing away from me I reached out and undid another button on her blouse.

Michelle gasped and slapped a hand against her blouse, but by then I'd moved on to another button. With four buttons undone, and her hand moved aside, her blouse gaped open to show quite a bit of cleavage. I ran my hand over the creamy swell revealed.

"Are you nuts," whispered Michelle. "Nate will go spare."

"Only if he wakes up," I said, pulling her blouse out of her skirt and undoing more buttons. Michelle was blushing, slapping at my hands and trying to hold the blouse together. I pushed her hands aside and I also pushed the blouse off her shoulders, running it down her arms,

She really did look delectable, nice high breasts partially covered by a decorative bra. She was still whispering objections when I noticed the front clip to the bra and unclipped it.

"You're mad," Michelle announced, her voice rising in volume. "Nate will kill you."

"Really?" I said as I slipped her bra straps down her arms, pushing off both blouse and bra so that she was topless. "Why don't you wake him up?"

"Because I don't want bloodshed," she snapped. "Maybe you'd better go."

"And maybe not," I murmured as I cupped her breasts, rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. "Hey, Nate!"

Michelle almost had a heart attack when I yelled to Nate. He didn't so much as stir.

"Go and shake him awake," I suggested.

Michelle could tell from my tone that something was wrong. She crossed to Nate and shook his shoulder, telling him to wake up. Nate snored a little in response.

"Goodness me," I said in surprise. "It looks as though someone slipped him a Mickey Finn. He's out cold. He will be for the next hour, minimum."

"You," accused Michelle. "You did that. Why?"

To give her a hint I reached for her skirt and unclipped and unzipped.

"Guess," I said, pushing it downwards.

"Are you crazy? Do you really think I'm going to have sex with you?"

"Yes," I said, sliding a skimpy pair of panties down, "I do."

"But why?" she half wailed.

"I'm sick of Nate always accusing me of having an affair with you," I told her. "If I've got the name, I want the game, and you are really very sweet."

My hand was now massaging her mound, firmly rubbing back and forth, drawing a response.

"But you can't just walk in here and expect me to be willing," she protested.

"Can't I?" I asked in some surprise.

I had been pushing her back until she was leaning back against one of the easy chairs. I now slipped down my zip and withdrew my erection.

"I don't believe this," muttered Michelle, looking down at where I was now standing between her thighs, my erection very close to forbidden territory.

"I don't fucking believe this," she gasped as I eased her lips apart and pressed between them.

"Oh my god," she said as I drove firmly into position, feeling her woman's flesh sweetly yielding to my thrust, closing around to hold me.

"Come on," she gasped. "You can't just walk in here, take off my clothes, and take me up against a chair like this."

"I can't?" I asked.

"No," she said, shaking her head, apparently ignoring the fact that my erection was deep inside her.

"OK," I murmured, withdrawing, having to hold back a laugh at the look of shock on her face.

I smiled at her, and she was right to distrust that smile.

"That was never my intention, anyway," I told her, pushing her down onto the carpet. "Come along now, hands and knees, bottom high."

"You can't do this," she muttered, but sank to her knees and assumed a nice doggy style position.

I knelt behind her, stroking her lips with my cock. I steadied, lining up with my erection pressing firmly against her moist lips, ready to drive forward.

"Are you telling me to stop?" I asked.

"You should," she replied. "You know you should."

"But are you telling me to?" I asked again, pressing a little harder.

She didn't actually say. What she did do was press back against me, with the result that I was sliding into position one more. I assumed that was her answer.

Hands holding her breasts, I pushed in, once more feeling her yield to my entry. She didn't bother to say anything this time, just pushing back to meet me. Satisfied that everything was in order I started taking her, pushing in hard, following it with a slow withdrawal, before returning with another dynamic thrust.

Michelle was with me every inch of the way, pushing back to meet me. We came together hard, setting a nice rapid tempo, each of us enthusiastically getting on with the job.

It is always good to have a young and willing woman attached to you so intimately. I took her hard, enjoying myself but, at the same time, doing my best to please her. It was hard work, but some sacrifices one makes willingly.

I've always found the best way to tell how well you're progressing is to listen. You can literally hear the excitement a woman feels in her voice, and if you pay attention to it you can tell when she's ripe to roll. The sounds Michelle was making were taking on that higher pitch, and she was humping her hips more feverishly. As far as I was concerned, she was ready.

Acting on my feelings I drove in harder and faster, happy to let myself go. She gasped, shuddered and climaxed, taking me with her as she went.

I withdrew and she rolled over and just lay there, looking remarkably content and satisfied. I straightened my clothing and winked at her.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," I said, "but it's time for me to go. Go have a nice shower and go to bed. Sleeping beauty can find his own way to bed when he wakes up."

She walked me to the door, glorious in her nudity. I patted her bottom and left her there. I was also wondering if there'd ever be a repeat performance. Something to consider.

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers