Flirting With Others Ends Painfully

Story Info
He punishes her for flirting at a dinner party.
1.9k words
4.05
31.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was something I typed up rather quickly at work this morning thanks to some inspiration that was provided by a couple of people so hopefully it's not too poorly written.. forgive me if it is.. :-)

*****

She knew she was pushing her limits all night at the dinner party when she was flirting with multiple men and even grabbed one guy's ass. She saw the glare that her husband gave her but, with the help of a few cocktails, it only egged her on. He tried to talk to her quietly to get her to stop but she would just take another drink and find another guy to go talk to. She knew this wasn't going to end well but liquid courage is a little too courageous at times. He was very mature handling the situation and waited until the ideal time when she came out of the bathroom but before she returned to mingling to grab her by the arm and out the door. The scenes of the night were playing over and over her head as she found herself in her present situation.

She was lying naked on her back with her legs in the air firmly grabbing them behind the knees just as he instructed when he walked up the stairs. Even with the liquid courage she had she knew better than to disobey him. That lesson had been learned previously on multiple occasions and not one she cared to learn ever again. He walked into the room with a bowl and set it down outside of her sight so she couldn't see what was in it. This was his favorite room of the house because it was full of implements that were all neatly presented on the walls. After securing a blindfold over her eyes, he walked over to where the canes were and picked up a medium size cane to begin the evening with.

He walked back over to her and caressed her ass a bit telling her that he would much rather be doing other things with her ass but since she chose to act so inappropriately that they had other matters to tend to first. He rubbed her ass a little more before stepping back and bringing the cane down right where her thighs meet her ass. She whimpered at the pain that seared through her body while wondering where he learned to hit that hard. She didn't remember him hitting that hard previously but apparently the gym time was paying off. He gave her a minute for the pain to fully register as she reset herself. He was in no rush tonight. She had her fun earlier, this evening was all about giving her what she deserved followed by what he needed and they had all night to do it.

He brought the cane down again slightly lower than where he hit previously working it up her ass. Every time the cane fell he held it there for a second to let the pain sink in fully and waited for her to recompose herself in preparation for another. Staying in position was another lesson she had learned very painfully and she did her best to keep position at all times. He was a very fun and playful guy but when he was in punishment mode there was to be nothing but perfect obedience. Of course, then there was his side, he would continue until she was in tears and unable to hold position and then he would push her a little past that point. Oh the beauty of being the one in charge.

After he achieved perfect cane lines going up her ass he started working the other way down her thighs. She was much more vocal about the strokes on her thighs but she held position regardless. He loved her whimpers every time the cane fell and the anticipation he saw just made him more excited. He continued about halfway down the thighs until she was having a hard time staying in position. He rubbed the beautiful welts that were forming on her previously ivory white skin and she relaxed at the feel of his hands. She turned over and got on all fours at his command and reached back to spread her ass cheeks as instructed. She jumped when she felt the cool item that started to penetrate her tight hole and instantly knew it was ginger since it wasn't as smooth as a plug. She should have known that's what he had in the bowl since she knew how much he loved ginger.

After inserting the ginger he had her roll back over onto her back and took the blindfold off. He instructed her to put her legs up with her shins parallel to the ground and he placed a cane on top of them. She was instructed to hold this position and not to let the cane fall. He knew that eventually her legs would tire and the cane would fall but he enjoyed pushing her and he knew how much she craved it. He sat back in a chair that was in the room and just watched her beautiful body hold that position. His cock was straining to get out of his pants just watching her try to steady the cane as her legs started to shake. It would have to wait though for him to finish what he had to do then she would pleasure him as only she knew how. He wouldn't accept any apologies from her verbally; she always had to apologize with her mouth.

After about six minutes her legs were shaking so bad the cane lost its balance and fell to the ground. She instantly looked at him with a look of self-pity and mercy. He had a sadistic grin as she begged for another chance and swore she would do better but he just told her to spread her legs. He decided to go easy on her and chose one of the small light straps but, despite his kindness, she had fear in her eyes as he walked back. He brought the strap down on her left inner thigh and her eyes instantly filled with tears again. The next stroke landed on her right inner thigh as she fought the urge to close her legs. The ginger was really burning by this point and mixing that with the pain on her inner thighs was almost too much for her. He brought the strap down again and again until both sides were bright red and welted. It was only six strokes to each thigh but from the way she was acting a third party would think that's the worst she's ever had. It wasn't however and he knew better. She was tough and that's why he took great pride in calling her his.

He didn't give her time to recover before moving on to the next phase of punishment. He had her stand in the middle of the room with her legs spread as wide as they could go and her hands behind her head. After attaching clamps to her nipples he had her bend over and put both hands on the floor in front of her stretching the skin on her ass really tight and causing the chain of the nipple clamps to fall towards the floor. She didn't react much when he put the clamps on because he knew how much she loved the clamps so he added a weight onto the chain in this position. She gasped as he added the weight but this is the part that felt good. Taking them off, however, was a completely different, and more painful, sensation.

He walked behind her and pulled the ginger from her ass and put it back in the bowl before retrieving his large spencer paddle full of holes and brought it down harshly on her ass before she had a chance to even see it. It took everything in her power to stay in position but she did let out a scream. Whimpering and crying was okay but he didn't like it when she got too loud. What if somebody came up to ring the doorbell and heard her screaming? He picked up her panties that were laying in a pile with the other clothes she had worn that evening and pushed them into her mouth. There was something so sexy about her being gagged by her own panties and he knew she enjoyed it as much as he did. He landed two more swats and was enjoying the paddle marks over the welts from the cane as he brought the paddle down harshly the fourth time. The pain was reaching the very intense point and she jumped up at the searing pain that shot through her on the fourth stroke.

He waited for to put her hands back on the floor and told her they would wait and give her some time to collect herself before starting over. He sat back in his chair and stared at the beautiful sight in front of him. He was proud of how evenly he placed the cane marks going down her thighs. The cane marks on her ass weren't so visible now as bruises were starting to form over them from the paddle. He could see the redness of her inner thighs from the strap and if he looked up a little he could see how wet her pussy was. It took everything in his power to not take her then and there but he had to complete the lesson. Sex was never a part of her punishment, he saved that for afterwards, and he wasn't going to let her off easy just to please himself. He also wanted to pull on the chain for the nipple clamps but he knew that had to wait as well because it would only make her more excited. He loved that no matter how hard he punished her that she was always wet from it, she was wet for him. She said it was because of the control and the manliness he showed during the punishment. Neither one of them could deny the energy in the room when they were doing their scenes and anybody peeking in could see that.

After her crying had calmed and she was no longer fidgeting he stood up and asked her if she was ready to start over. She couldn't respond with her panties in her mouth but she did let out a whimper. She knew she had to stay in position this time or it would only get worse each time as he always started over whenever she didn't. He brought the paddle down harshly on her sit spots and didn't give the pain time to completely register before bringing it down swiftly two more times. He stopped after the three and caressed her ass trying to calm the pain that was starting to be too much for her. He didn't want her to get too relaxed though so he brought the paddle down quickly two more times on the meaty part of her ass. He stopped again and told her to brace herself for the last stroke since it was going to be the hardest. He pulled the paddle back and brought it down so hard on her sit spot that she instantly dropped her panties and cried out.

She didn't stand up though until he told her to. She stood up and he gently removed the nipple clamps from her nipples. She couldn't stop crying at this point and they hugged for quite a while until she calmed down a bit. After she calmed down he put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her onto her knees. She instantly started removing his belt and unbuttoning his pants as he commanded her to apologize and thank him for correcting her properly like the good slut she is...