Floating World Bitten Peach Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man was on his knees on the lush carpet now, between Jili's spread legs, his torso undulating, but dipping ever lower. Until at last his lips were at the bobbing bulb of Jili's manhood—and opening over the bulb, and taking it inside his mouth, and sucking it close.

Jili looked up into the shadows at where he knew Niu stood in ever-ready service. He snapped his fingers and said, "Only you other than the new Lord of Anyi."

"Yes, master," Niu responded, then. Then Niu turned in either direction, motioning the vigilant, yet studiously blind guards and the singsong girls out of the tent. They immediately left in graceful silence.

Niu remained, watching, as the young prince heated up the master, making him moan and sigh at the young captive's attentions in a way that none but Niu was permitted to observe or hear. No hint of weakness would be permitted.

At length, Jili pulled the young lord's face from his cock and reached down at his belly and ripped away the diaphanous material. He then lifted the young man and set him firmly and cruelly down on his club of a yang chu. The young lord cried out in pain as he had done before, only once before having been taken and not prepared in any way. But writhe as he unwillingly did—as he clearly wanted to be taken again—he was able to give no resistance to Jili. The King of Wu merely raised him and lowered him ever farther down the blade of the piercing sword with strong hands gripping his waist.

Jili fucked on forever—long after the young lord had spouted his own seed up Jili's hard, muscled belly.

Nearly exhausted, the young lord whimpered in thanksgiving when Jili finally lifted him off his bludgeon and let him fall over to the side. The young man started to slither away, across the rug, but he should have known that Jili was only toying with him; the master's cock was as hard and thick and long as it ever had been.

The young lord squeaked in shock and fear and trembling, as Jili came up on his knees and grabbed the young man around the waist again and held him there, belly to carpet, as Jili encased the young lord's thighs between his knees and, using the humbling position of the dog, thrust down inside him again and rode him and rode him and rode him.

Niu heard a sound at the back entrance to the tent and turned to see that prince Jiayi was spying on what was transpiring in the center of the tent. But when Jiayi saw that Niu had found him out, a hateful look spread across his face and he withdrew.

The new Lord of Anyi was completely conquered and nearly comatose when Jili at last cried out in his own ejaculation and was finished with him. The ruler snapped his fingers, and Niu lifted the nearly unconscious and whimpering young man in his arms and carried him to the front entrance of the tent. He muttered instructions to the guards outside, who carried the young man away, and then drew back inside the tent and pulled down and firmly tied off the flap covering the entrance.

Niu turned and moved toward the center of the tent. As he did so, he was untying the knot of his own robe. He let the robe fall open and fall away at his sides, revealing his own well-muscled, sinewy torso and a proud yang chu rising hard out from his center.

Jili was on his knees at the center of the carpet, facing Niu.

"Are you pleased? Did I do well, master?" Jili murmured.

"Well enough, but I think you have been enjoying the new Lord of Anyi too well. I think you need to be punished," Niu was standing taller now, his voice hard, more demanding. The chamberlain was now in his element. He had taught Jili well, but it was now time to remind him who the real master was in private.

"Yes, yes, master. I need to be punished," Jili whimpered. He slithered across the carpet on his knees to where Niu was standing and took his chamberlain's cock in both hands and fed it into his mouth. Niu stood there, pelvis hunched forward, and pulled Jili's hair and slapped his face with open palms while the servant king pumped his cock in and out his mouth.

"The pallet. Now!" Niu commanded.

"Yes, master," Jili answered in a whispered tone after taking his mouth off Niu's cock. He stumbled back to the side of the tent, in the shadows, where animal skins, layered thick on a low platform, lay between four sturdy lacquered-wood posts. Niu tied the old ruler's wrists off on the two posts at the head of the bed and lifted and spread his legs and tied them off high on the posts at the foot of the bed, forcing pillows under the small of his back to raise the King's buttocks to the level of Niu's pelvis.

Then, while alternating fucking Jili's hole hard and roughly and slapping his buttocks red with hand and riding crop, Niu showed he was the real master of the House of Wu as the king moaned and groaned and asked for more and spilled his seed on the banks of the Xi River over and over again in the ecstasy of the mastering.

In the ensuing days, Niu spurned the advances of Prince Jiayi more than once, telling him that since he no longer was a virgin, he was of no interest to Niu as being anything less than a king.

One evening as Niu was taking a stroll before returning to the king's tent to apply the discipline the king thrived on, Jiayi approached him and, with a smirk, said, "You have said that a king is as arousing to you as a virgin, have you not?"

"Yes, I did say that," Niu said, his face showing the confusion that was on his mind.

"Then perhaps I will see you in my tent before dawn," the young prince said. Then he laughed, turned, and strode away.

Niu could not decipher what Jiayi meant, but a feeling of dread overcame him and he rushed back to the king's tent in a stumbling run.

The drapes were drawn around the pallet of the king. Niu approached and with trembling hands pulled the drapes aside. King Jili was lying on his back, naked. The handle of a knife protruded from his lower chest and he was looking at Niu with unseeing eyes.

Niu immediately knew what had happened, who was responsible for this. He did not have the least doubt that even now the princes of Wu number one and two were lying in similar death stances back in the capital of Gusu.

What Niu didn't know was whether Jiayi's invitation to him just now was to a tryst with the new king or to a trap. Niu would be the natural suspect for this dastardly act of regicide.

The one thing that Niu knew for sure, though, was that he could not test out which of these alternatives was true. He knew that when the king's body was found, he, Niu, would need to be as far away from the encampment on the banks of the River Xi as possible.