Floating World Bitten Peach Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ping looked over to Longwei.

"You must go," Longwei said. "We have the whole night."

Qiao dismissed the concubines as soon as Ping had entered the room. "I have missed you terribly," he said. He was propped up on pillows in his bed. "I can't go any longer without being inside you."

"But the doctors have said—"

"Bahh to the doctors," Qiao said. "Come sit beside me."

Ping went and sat on the side of the bed. Qiao pulled back the covers and spread his sleeping robe, revealing his withering, but still strong-looking body. His cock was half hard.

"Please."

Ping leaned over and took the old man's cock in his mouth and began to work it. It responded perhaps more strongly than it had for many weeks. Perhaps, Ping thought, it was from the days of abstinence.

Qiao reached over and pulled Ping's hanfu off his shoulders and moved his hand down the hard torso and into the thatch of hair at his crotch. He took Ping's cock in his hand and started to stroke him.

Please let me give him what he wants, Ping prayed to the heavens. He willed his cock to harden. And it started to. He turned his thoughts to the body of Longwei, the young, virile version of Qiao, and he hardened more. He thought of Longwei making strong, deep love to him, and he managed to ejaculate.

Qiao sighed a satisfied sigh. "Please," he said again.

Ping mounted his hips and saddled his channel on the long, now fully erect cock and began to gently ride his master's staff. Qiao sighed and moved his hands lovingly over the curves of Ping's chest and belly, hips, and thighs.

Feeling Qiao getting closer to coming, Ping rode more vigorously. Qiao was burbling with delight, urging Ping to ride harder.

As Qiao came, strongly and profusion, his head rolled to one side, his eyes set in a blank stare, his mouth formed a satisfied smile, and he departed this life.

The chamberlain, who was watching from a crack in a door, raised the alarm, and the household gathered in shock and concern in Qiao's bed chamber before Ping could do more than move off Qiao's body. He was in such shock himself that he didn't adjust his hanfu or tie the sash. So, his torso and yang chu were in clear view between the edges of his hanfu when everyone entered the room.

Longwei came into the room, took one look at his father's body and half smiled. Then his gaze went to Ping and the smile froze. He turned and stalked out of the bedchamber.

The chamberlain had Ping locked in a storage room for two days.

When the door was opened after two days, Ping raced to Longwei's room to find the door closed and locked. He beat on it, calling to Longwei to let him in, pronouncing his love for Longwei and not caring who heard.

"He will not hear you," the chamberlain said, with a satisfied smile on his face. "He left to return to Gusu yesterday."

"Left for Gusu? But he was going to take me."

"You cannot go to Gusu," the chamberlain said. "I told him everything of what you were to the old master. You are only going as far as the Cut Sleeve Nanleshijia. The new master of the House of Deng has sold you back to the pleasure house from whence you came."

"You have violated two of the fundamental laws of being a jinan," the chamberlain continued cruelly. "You fell in love with a forbidden man, and you aspired to a position above your station."

"But the inheritance I was to receive—"

Ping went no farther. He could tell by the hearty laugh of the chamberlain that any thought of the promised inheritance was all a dream.

While he was still laughing, the chamberlain grabbed Ping's wrist in strong grip and pulled him farther down the corridor.

"Where?—"

"As part of the sale agreement, Master Longwei granted me a taking."

Ping whimpered but he did not struggle. He knew the chamberlain was right—about both mistakes.

The chamberlain took Ping into Qiao's bed chamber, giggling at the thought of doing it in the dead master's room, on his bed. He pushed Ping down on the edge of the bed; ripped at his robes; quickly revealed Ping's nakedness; and untied his own sash and pulled his robes open. Grabbing Ping's ankles hard enough that Ping winced and called out that there was no need for this, that he wasn't resisting, the chamberlain wishboned Ping legs, moved between his thighs, and stabbed at his hole with a short but thick and hardened cock until he had managed to gain purchase, and then he thrust hard, again and again and again, his hate-driven fucking closer to that of the Duke of Shi than of either Longwei or his father.

Ping turned his eyes to the side and repeated over and over again in his mind that he would never love a man again.