Flooding to Fucking

Story Info
Rain can stay as Kevin and Veronica play.
4.8k words
4.15
32.9k
20
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

The chronological and environmental aspects of this story are completely true. I leave it to you to decide what else to believe.

****************

My wife Marci and I had known Jack and Veronica (never "Ronnie") since college. The four of us had had a strange relationship back then, but in the end we always seemed to work things out and get along. In fact our relationship even survived me dating Veronica before Jack did, and before I dated Marci.

I'm not entirely sure why things between Veronica and me never ended in a long term relationship; I know what Veronica thinks it was, but I don't agree. She thinks that it was because she wouldn't go "all the way" and I was only interested in sex.

While as a red-blooded twenty year old male with rivers of testosterone flowing through my veins (and brain) I can't deny that I badly wanted to stick my cock up her pussy, Veronica had so many good qualities (including being as hot as an exploding Roman candle) that I honestly think our relationship could have survived "no intercourse until marriage."

In fact, the real life Veronica was as least as hot as the cartoon character Veronica in the old Archie comic books - plus she was a much nicer, kinder, and more egalitarian, person too. She has a toned, athletic body, shimmering dark brunette hair, and a beautiful face; however her most noticeable feature is her enchanting, mesmerizing, penetrating, coal black eyes.

Her entire eyes aren't black, like in horror movies - just the irises. I once inquired about her eye color and she explained to me that over the years she had seen several ophthalmologists and each had concluded that the black iris color was not a sign of any disease or adverse condition - for some reason she just had more melanin in her irises than 99.9% of the population.

In any event, for whatever reason my relationship with Veronica somehow circled the drain, and not long after that I started dating Marci and Veronica started dating Jack.

Marci and I didn't live anywhere near Veronica and Jack after we graduated from college, but we did casually keep in touch. Then when Veronica and Marci were both in the same city on business at the same time they ran into each other and re-connected. After that, they came to visit us once, and we them.

I was very pleased during these two visits at how well the four of us got along. There was a minor "problem," however. Veronica looked better than ever; and she was very friendly toward me; almost "flirtatious." As she pressed her body against mine in giving me a "welcome" hug the last time we saw them, Veronica said "You're looking really good, Kevin, even better than in college."

I'm afraid she had to feel the "boing" at my crotch, but she was too polite to say anything, although she did later make subtle contact with my arms, hands, or chest as we chatted.

************

In 2013 Veronica called us at home; Marci was out running an errand at the time so I talked to her. After an exchange of pleasantries and a few jokes Veronica got to the point. "I got an award at work for a trip to Banff in June, Kevin. It looks like a wonderful place, and if you and Marci can devote five or six days Jack and I would love to have you join us."

"Sounds like fun - when exactly would it be in June?" I asked

"We can work that out around our schedules, but the best time appears to be about June 18."

"Sounds like a great idea; I'll talk to Marci tonight and get the ball rolling," I replied.

We chatted some more, and then signed off.

When Marci got home I told her about Veronica's call and she was instantly on board with the plan. "I'll have some business in San Francisco until the 19th, but that shouldn't be a problem. I know that I can take at least three days off work, and with the weekend we should have an exciting - while still relaxing - trip."

I called Veronica back that same night and we decided on how we would mesh our schedules. Near the end of the conversation Veronica said "I also have a surprise for you two."

"Really...what is it?" was my stupid retort.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you, would it doofus," Veronica laughed, then signed off.

*****************

As I was boarding a plane for Calgary, the closest major airport to Banff, I checked my itinerary. Because of complications with work schedules, but in order to have the most time in Banff, Veronica, Jack, Marci and I were all flying separately to Calgary. Veronica and I were due to arrive on June 19, with Jack and Marci to follow on June 20. As it worked out Veronica and I were arriving about the same time so we could meet up and drive to Banff together and check-in at the small posh hotel that we had reserve two suites in.

The first sign of trouble was the weather. It was raining extremely hard as my plane landed in Calgary, an hour late. Veronica's flight was late too, but we arrived within ten minutes of each other, and as arranged met at the baggage check.

Veronica's "surprise" was instantly revealed. She was pregnant. As we exchanged a hug and kisses on the cheek I honestly exclaimed - WOW, girl, you really look great. How far along are you?"

"Roughly five months," she giggled. Veronica rarely giggles - but then again she was never pregnant before, and it was obvious that she was very pleased with her condition. Except for her baby bump - and very noticeably enhanced pregnancy tits - she looked just as svelte and sexy as ever, and she had a "pregnancy glow" that is often talked about, but seldom seen in the real world.

The second sign of trouble occurred when we got to the car rental counter. I had reserved an all-wheel drive SUV to make sure that we had enough room and off-road ability to do what the four of us wanted to in Banff. The only vehicle that they had left that met my needs of large and all-wheel drive (actually four wheel drive, but close enough) was a 2006 Hummer H1."How do you even have an H1?" I inquired; "I didn't know that rental agencies rented vehicles seven years old."

"We normally don't, Mr. Masterson," the very polite and apologetic young woman at the rental counter told me, "but because of the terrain nearby we have a call for it, so we have three in our fleet that we rent out maybe only a couple of dozen times a year each. The vehicle has only 40,000 miles on it."

I called around to the other rental agencies at the airport and none had the vehicle that I was looking for. I hate Hummers for many reasons, not the least of which is because I normally drive a hybrid that gets about 50 mpg, and Hummers get about 12. However when the rental agent said "Our Hummer has two gas tanks mounted on the rear and a clearance greater than any conventional vehicle, and we'll give it to you at 10% less than the SUV you had reserved," and when Veronica chided "Just take it," I signed on the dotted line.

Actually, the high seat and visibility of the Hummer was very fortuitous because the rain had not abated in the least as we left the airport. Even though we had been told by several Calgary residents at the airport "We're sure the rain will stop soon. We've never had rain like this in June, ever," we were wondering whether this vacation was going to turn into shit.

Veronica and I had some lively discussions on the way to the hotel - when we weren't stressing about the weather. I noticed, however, that she was periodically subtly touching her crotch or boobs as we drove. One time when she knew that I had caught her she blushed and without a hint of levity in her voice proclaimed "The last month my libido has skyrocketed, so Jack better have taken his vitamins because I'm gonna rape him when he gets here."

Even though I didn't ask any follow-up questions, and I considered it TMI, she further volunteered "My OB/GYN says that about 5% of pregnant women get an enhanced libido like I have, and that it's better than the 40% who get a greatly reduced or non-existent one."

We eventually made it to the hotel without significant incident and checked in; it was a small, well-appointed place, with a very pleasant staff. Veronica and I were both satisfied with our two room suites. Both of our suites had an anteroom with a couch that folded into a double bed, a good-sized bedroom with a queen bed, and a large bathroom with a whirlpool bath accessible from both the bedroom and anteroom. The room that she and Jack had was at one end of the top (third) floor and my and Marci's room at the other end, with only one other room between. The views from both of our rooms were spectacular - that is as much as could be gleaned through the steady rain and fog.

There was more trouble that night when we found out that the rain was causing massive flooding, and that operations had been suspended at the Calgary airport. Jack and Marci would not be arriving the next day, if ever. I was upset, but Veronica looked forlorn, and at dinner was again subtly rubbing her crotch under the table.

In the middle of the night, there was another adverse event. The power went out. While the hotel had a back-up generator, it only provided enough power for emergency lighting and the refrigerators in the kitchen. Fortunately the hot water was provided by gas, not electricity, so at least we could shower.

After Veronica and I ate a very reduced-menu breakfast, "The normal food delivery yesterday couldn't make it through the flooding," the waiter told us, there was - guess - more bad news.

In the lobby were several crying children and distraught spouses of staff. We found out that the manager's house had literally washed away, and the families of two staff members had to evacuate. Since the hotel was full, the families were going to have to live in the common rooms of the hotel, at least until the flooding stopped, which wasn't likely to be soon since rain was still pelting down.

Veronica - always kind and thinking of others - had a partial solution. She OKed it with me first, and then we talked to the manager.

"Mr. Dubuc, since Kevin and my spouses are not going to make it here because even if the airport reopens it is unlikely that they can make it to Banff, Kevin and I will just share one of our suites, and you can have one or two of the staff families move into the other one," Veronica sweetly told him as I looked on.

Mr. Dubuc actually started crying. After confirming three or four times that we were serious he hugged us both. I transferred the luggage from my room to Veronica's that morning, and two very grateful staff families moved into my room.

"You want the bed in the bedroom or the pullout bed in the anteroom," Veronica asked.

"You really think that I'd make a preggo sleep on a pull-out bed?" I cackled. "Don't you know that I'm a paladin?"

"Sorry, I forgot," Veronica laughed.

Lunch and dinner were catch-as-catch can, but it was clear that the hotel was running out of food. That night Veronica was a little pissed that she couldn't read some of the books on her Kindle since she couldn't recharge it, but considering the pain of the locals, she just accepted it. We played gin and two-handed hearts in the eerie glow of the emergency lighting, and I wished we hadn't - she kicked my ass.

I slept OK on the pullout bed, although it was not the most comfortable one in the world. I did hear some strange noises coming from the bedroom, but just ignored them.

The morning of the 21st brought more problems. The hotel really was running out of food, and there would be no deliveries for days because of the flooding. There was a nearby town - separated from Banff by two swollen rivers with water rushing over the bridges that traversed them - that had plenty of food, but there was no way to get it.

Except for the H1, of course.

Both the manager and Veronica tried to talk me out of making the trip, but I was determined. "Look, if I have to turn back, I will. I'm not going to commit suicide," I finally convinced them, and I put on a life jacket in their presence.

I got an order of what the manager, and all of the guests, wanted, including Veronica's pregnancy cravings (pickles, peanut butter, and lemons), and took off in the continuing rain. "I'll be back in six hours or so," I told Veronica as we hugged goodbye.

The trip was harrowing, but doable. I got a new respect for an H1. While I still considered it worthless as a passenger vehicle, for this trip it was ideal.

I loaded up the H1 with roughly $10,000 worth of food, medicine, and a few other items - which I paid for with my credit card - and returned to the hotel more than two hours faster than I had expected to.

****************

I got a hero's welcome when I returned from my sojourn with my Hummer loaded with food and the specific medical items that had been requested. The Manager of the hotel was happy to write me a check for the total amount, but most of the guest (all except for a few cheapskates) wanted to contribute since the hotel management had been so great. I refused to accept reimbursement for the items I bought for Veronica and me - including the pickles, peanut butter, and lemons that Veronica was craving, and a surprise electro-mechanical device.

I had my hands so full of my food purchases that I couldn't even knock on our hotel room door. I kicked it a few times to get Veronica's attention, but being concerned with damaging the door (or my foot) and figuring that she was probably taking a nap since I wasn't really due to return for about ninety minutes, I gave that up after a few tries. I finally put the purchased items (in four cloth bags) down, used my room key to open the door, walked in and put the bags down in the anteroom, and then looked around for Veronica.

I heard low guttural noises coming from the bedroom, so I peeked in there; and got an erotic shock! There was completely naked Veronica on the bed, laying on her back, her perfect little baby bump sticking up, and her pussy facing the door. Her eyes were closed as she reciprocated a dildo in her pussy and her pregnancy enhanced mammaries bounced around. That got me 90% hard - the other 10% came a few seconds later when she - still with her eyes closed - moaned "That's it, Kevin, fuck my pregnant cunt good..." plus other things that didn't register because I was so stunned after hearing the "That's it Kevin..." part.

"She calls her dildo 'Kevin'..." caromed through my pea brain about ten thousand times within a few seconds.

Then Veronica's eyes opened wide - I don't know if she sensed me staring at her, or it was just part of her masturbation - but she didn't miss a beat. Staring at me with her enchanting black eyes over-flowing with hunger and lust she kept reciprocating and moaning "That's it, fuck my little pussy good you bastard" over and over.

At that point I lost all rational thought. I honestly do not remember removing my clothes and climbing onto the bed; but suddenly I was transported there, my cock so hard that it hurt. As I shinnied up between Veronica's thighs - her captivating black eyes still boring a hole in my head - I grabbed her hand, removed the very moist dildo from it (fortunately for my ego it had a smaller diameter and effective length than my cock), put her heels on my shoulders, and penetrated her with my male member.

She felt so fucking good that I'm surprised that I didn't cum the instant that I penetrated her, or at least when she gave out a loud grunt and "fuck" when I was completely buried. What transpired next was an almost other-worldly experience, which caused my circuits to fry.

The "split-splat" sound of my cock pumping back and forth in her cunt, combined with her throaty moans each time that I pushed in and my simultaneous involuntary grunts, taxed my auditory system to its limit.

The odor of her pussy combined with the smell of our sweat glands as we vigorously pummeled each other overloaded my olfactory senses.

The sight of her staring not just into my eyes but my soul with her alluring black eyes in her perfectly beautiful face as I stared right back during the entire time that we were fucking, combined with her sumptuous tits visible in my peripheral vision, routed my optic sensory system.

The sweat rolling from my face into my mouth, combined with a periodic full-on mouth kiss with some tongue action as I continued to pump and she continued to buck, stunned my taste receptors.

And overwhelming everything was the energization of my somatosensory system from the impeccably wonderful movement of my cock in her pussy.

When I lightly twisted a nipple with one hand, and flicked her engorged seemingly inch-long clit with the other hand, her pc muscles clamped on my dick like a vise, and we both came like B-52s taking off.

I'm not sure what happened next after my gun started firing into her chamber and the most euphoric feeling in the world overtook my entire body, but I do know that I had to have passed out for the first time in my life, as I found myself lying face-to-face next to Veronica with her baby bump against my stomach. Apparently what had awakened me was my deflating cock finally popping out of her pussy, sending an electrical jolt up my spine. I opened my eyes just in time to see hers flutter and then open. She had a diabolical grin on her face - I'm sure that I did too.

"Well, you finally got to lay some pipe in my tunnel, you bastard; something that you've been longing for since college. How was it? Up to your expectations?" she growled as much as said.

"Wow, you have a high opinion of yourself," I chuckled. "And to answer your question, it was so far beyond my expectations that it was in a different universe - one that I didn't know could exist," I continued, this time with a serious tone.

"Right answer," she chortled. "That may get you a doggy fuck if I can ever recover from this fuck. By the way, what did you do with 'little Kevin?'" she asked referring to her dildo.

"I tossed him off the bed. You won't need him for the next few days," I grumbled.

Veronica smiled, planted a passionate kiss on me, and chuckled "I hope that you can keep up. I'm hornier than I ever have been before in my life. If I was like this in college I would have put out for you every day, and we might be married today - and hopefully I wouldn't be fucking Jack while married to you."

I was going to argue with her that our college romance didn't break up because she wouldn't go all the way, but I figured "What's the point?"

"Are you feeling guilty?" I asked, given her comment about Jack.

"Would it help if I did? Would it un-fuck you? No to both," she said answering her own questions. "The next few days are going to be a pre-ordained interlude never to be repeated, always to be enjoyed, and never to feel guilty about. Now eat my pussy while I suck your dick and then you can do me doggy."

I had never before eaten a pussy right after fucking it.

I had never before had my cock sucked right after fucking.

Both happened simultaneously as we got into a sixty-nine position with me on top, and it was mind-blowingly great. However, as great as it was, it didn't hold a candle to the doggy fuck which followed as I pummeled Veronica while her pregnancy-enhanced tits slapped together, I stuck a thumb in her asshole, and she swore a blue streak. I came like a freight train. While I can't be sure since I don't know how long I was comatose after the first fuck, but I do believe that this ejaculation was my quickest and largest second ejaculation ever.

Veronica and I eventually recovered from the doggy fuck and showered together. After that she was ravenous - "Fantastic sex combined with my embryo's needs has me hungry as a bear and twice as mean," she playfully growled as I toweled her off.

Not even bothering to dress, naked Veronica dove into the pickles and peanut butter while I cringed just thinking about the combination, let alone witnessing her simultaneous consumption of those foods. "Just what I needed," she smiled between bites, as she gave me a wicked thank-you kiss.

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers
12